A Special Mother's Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RadBoi
RadBoi
116 Followers

He could feel her mammoth cock massage his insides, the hot dickmeat pulsing with her heartbeat. His insides clung to her like a second skin, and ever thrust send shockwaves of pleasure across Danny's body.

His fingers dug into her shoulder blades as she deepened the kiss, her tongue swirling around in his mouth. They swirled together in a dance of hot breath and spit swapping.

"Mmm," Catherine groaned into his mouth, the woman's pace quickening.

"MM!!" He squealed, muffled by her lips.

Her hips thrusted faster, her heavy balls slapping against the underside of his ass. Her dick slipped into the hot wonderful insides of her boy's ass, and he clenched up around her, milking her for the futa's incoming release.

Catherine briefly broke away, her eyes staring down at her son's face.

He was breathing heavily, his plump lips bright red and coated in spit. She noticed how even he was beginning to break a sweat, with droplets coating his forehead.

"Gah!" He groaned, "Mmmm," Catherine thrusted against his p-spot.

The woman could feel her son's erection, though dwarfed by hers, pressing against her stomach. She smiled, knowing full well that she could make Danny cum again by just fucking him in the ass, a feat that she would treasure like a trophy.

Danny's eyes met her, his body jiggling against his thrust, and they stared deeply into each other.

"Fuck baby," She groaned, "Ah... you have... guh... no idea how happy you've made your mother this morning...,"

She thrusted into him, her dick sliding in and out of his ass.

He let out an embarrassed smile, "Mmmm...," He moaned, "T-thanks... mom...," He looked up at her, noticing how Catherine briefly bit her lip, and clenched her eyes shut, "A-are you close, m-mom?"

Her dick pounded into Danny, the boy's hips slammed into by her pelvis.

She looked back at him, before nodding, "Y-yeah sweetheart... I'm close...," suddenly she took out a toothy grin, "B-but I'm gonna try to make you cum for a second time before I... mmm... release...,"

His eyes widened, his cheeks bright red, "O-oh fuck..." He felt her slide deep into his guts, the poor boy shuddering at the pleasure. His eyes fluttered closed, before he came down from his high, "W-well... looks like you're gonna... Gah... gonna win."

She smirked, "I never lose, baby... mmmm...," She grunted, her hips meeting with his.

Skin slapped against skin as the sound of a wet dick sliding inside a lubed up slippery hole echoed across the room. The bed squeaked as Catherine's voluptuous body smothered Danny, the slender boy just barely holding on.

"M-mom?"

Catherine kept sliding into her son, "Yes... baby?"

Danny bit his lip, clearly on the edge of what he was about to say.

His mom slowed her pace, still thrusting in and out but being a bit more tender and gentle with him, "Danny? Sweetie?"

He met her eyes again, "It's just... I dunno...," He sighed, before gasping at his mother's dick sliding against his p-spot, "Gah!"

"Oop... sorry baby," She giggled.

"S'okay," He mumbled, "Mmmm...," he groaned at her cock, deep within his ass, pulsing with her heartbeat, "M-mom... I guess I'll just say this... I-I... I love you...,"

Catherine's eyes widened.

"I l-love you...ah... I love you so fucking much, m-mom... mmmm f-fuck...," He groaned, "Y-you are so sexy and so... gah... so sweet and so... mmmff... so kind to me."

The milf stared deeply into her son's eyes, her heart fluttering at his confession.

"I love you mom... you are my one and only... you are the only one I want to... ah... l-love and be with. I want to spend the rest of m-my life... mmm... with you...," He looked away, his cheeks blushing a bright shade of red, "I-I dunno... y-you're my everything, mom... a-and I just want you to know that... gah... I never want to leave you...,"

There was a beat of silence, as Catherine paused her thrusting.

"O-oh baby," Tears were forming in her eyes.

Danny's eyes widened, "M-mom... a-are you crying?"

"S-shuddup...," She muttered, "Aw... baby... that was the sweetest thing you've ever said to me,"

He giggled, "Well... it's the truth...,"

Danny didn't have time to react, but Catherine immediately leaned forward and met his lips with hers. They mashed together, a sloppy passionate kiss, where the older woman kissed her son like there was no tomorrow.

"Mmmm," He moaned. He briefly pulled away, "Gah," He gasped for air, "M-mom-mmpphfff..."

She smothered his lips once more, her tongue sliding out of her lips and past his. He didn't resist and met her tongue in another spit swapping french kiss.

"Mmm!" He squealed as he felt his mother's hip start thrusting again.

Their tongues collided, their breaths hot and heavy, as their bodies humped against each other like animals. Their skin, hot and red, was dripping in sweat, the musk of their lovemaking permeating the room. Catherine's thick cock pounded away into her boytoy, the mother so full of joy and love that she couldn't hold back... not anymore.

"Gnnghh," Catherine grunted into Danny's mouth, the futa slamming her body against his with no remorse.

She kept kissing him. Catherine loved how the inside of her son's hot wet mouth felt against her hungry tongue. Her chubby ass cheeks clapped together as she was fucking him fast and hard, far faster than she had before. The bed creaked and shook with each pounding, her massive body smothering his.

Danny moaned, breathing heavily through his nose, smelling the musk on his mother's skin.

He could feel his little cock slide along his mother's stomach, his prostate getting smashed and destroyed by the girthy veiny futacock. His mother slammed into his hips, skin slapping against skin, body against body. Her breasts squished against his chest, the heavy orbs loudly slapping against his torso.

Suddenly, Catherine reached down below her son. His eyes widened, Danny squealed against his mother's lips as she reached around his back and pulled herself and him up. Holding his legs she rolled over until she was sitting on her butt with her legs splayed out in front of her, then she sat up. Danny held onto her tightly as the futa maneuvered them so that they were in a sitting position, Danny still flush against her breasts and her body.

Finally, they pulled away, strings of spit between them.

"M-mom," He said, breathily, panting for air.

She smiled, breathing heavily as well, "Danny," She spoke softly, "I... mmm... I feel the same way, baby..."

"You... ah... you do?"

"Of course sweetheart! You are the only boy I could ever love... ah...," She grunted, her dick bulging up against his stomach and leaving a little bump, before sliding back down, "I love you so much honey... and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, too..."

Danny groaned as her cock slammed into his colon, "Ah... r-really?"

"Y-yeah!" She grunted, "I never... mmmm... never want to let you go again..."

His cheeks heated up, "T-then... it looks like we want the same thing...,"

She giggled, "Indeed it does..." She felt his cock pressed against him, "How close are you baby?"

Her thrusts increased, her son let out a shuddering moan, "V-very close."

"Good."

She pounded into him, her huge dick pressed against his sensitive p-spot. Precum dripped from his cock, the little dick mushed between their bodies.

Catherine started to slow her thrusts, instead of a constant pace, she instead would pause between her thrusts. This allowed her to thrust more of her dick deep within her boy, catching him off guard and throwing off his momentum.

"O-oh... fuuuuuuck...,"

She smirked. That did the trick.

In an instant, she could feel the warm slimy cum spur between their bodies, his little cock throwing ropes of cum against her belly. Danny spasmed, his arms wrapped around her, as Catherine met him in a kiss.

"Gah!!" He moaned into her mouth, his breath hot against her lips.

She held him tenderly as he came, his ass squeezing and clenching around her cock. The soft flesh of his insides tightened around her goliath of a dick. Catherine groaned, biting her lip. The futa milf knew that her own release was imminent.

Danny's body shook as his second orgasm died down. It was far less as intense than the first, and eventually he had come back down from his high. He broke away from his mother's kiss, letting out a shaky breath.

"F-fuck... mmmmm," He moaned, "I can't remember the last time... mmm... I came from my ass... much less twice in a row..."

Catherine grunted, "Oh god...mmmm... f-fuck..."

Danny's eyes widened, the young boy realizing that his own momma was about to have an orgasm of her own, and he knew that it would blow his out of the water. His ass clenched and squeezed her, and Catherine was slowly being pushed over the edge.

"M-mom?"

"F-fuck... D-Danny... I'm close... gah!!" She groaned as her hips thrusted deep into him.

Her son squealed as she pounded his sensitive ass, her cock bulging out of his belly. He leaned up and met her lips again, giving her another sloppy little kiss, egging her on.

Suddenly, Catherine reached down below her son. His eyes widened, Danny squealed against his mother's lips as she reached around his back and pulled herself and him up. Holding his legs she rolled over until she was sitting on her butt with her legs splayed out in front of her, then she sat up. Danny held onto her tightly as the futa maneuvered them so that they were in a sitting position, Danny still flush against her breasts and her body.

He pulled away,

"M-mom!!"

"God!" She groaned, "Fuck Danny... I love you so fucking much..."

He groaned, "Ah... gah... I-I love you too m-mom...,"

She bounced him up on her cock, piercing him deep to his very core, "Say... D-Danny...," She asked, "...Y-you said... umfff... you said you wanted to spend... mmmm... the rest of your life with me... right?"

He nodded, his body bouncing up and down on her massive prick, "Y-yeah, mom... yeah..."

"So then...," She groaned, her thrusts up into his ass becoming random, her rhythm faltering, "...what if... what if we did?... gah... what if we actually did spend our lives t-together?"

"W-what...ah..." he grunted, "W-what do you mean?"

"I-I mean... what if we... oh I don't know...," She moaned, "...like what if we got married?"

Danny bounced on top of her girthy cock, the massive beast sliding in and out of his sore ass, "M-marriage? Y-you mean... gah... you want to marry me?"

"W-well... something like that... mmmm," Catherine bit her lip as she slid her cock back up between his cheeks, "...I'd love to marry you... gah... baby... I think we'd make a great couple...,"

"M-mom..." He groaned.

She held him close as her cock slid in and out of his gaping hole, "W-we could get married... t-today even... mmm..."

"T-today?" Danny gasped. He groaned as more of her cock pushed its way inside.

"Y-yeah... o-or even right now...,"

"B-but mom...," He groaned, "We're... gah... y-you're my mom..."

"Yeah...ah...," She grunted, "...and you're my son."

She bounced him up and down some more, her cock getting pleasured by his clenching and squeezing hole, a tight tunnel of flesh clamped around her shaft.

"Mmmm... f-fuck...," He moaned, feeling the tip of her cock press against his tummy, "B-but mom... we can't get married..."

Catherine grunted, slamming him down onto her cock, "A-and why not? W-we... ah... we already share the same last name... What... mmpf... what difference d-does it make if?"

Danny let out a squeal as her cock slid along his prostate. Catherine held him tight, her own body on the edge of orgasm. Their bodies were covered in sweat, and soon a musk began to fill up their cozy little bedroom.

"O-okay..."

Catherine raised her eyebrow, "Huh?"

"I-I said... gah... o-okay...," Danny replied, "l-lets get... mmmm... m-married..."

"Oh baby!" She pulled him close and gave him a kiss, "Y-you... gah... you mean it?"

Danny nodded, "I do... I-ah... mmmm... I love you m-mom... w-will you... ah... w-wil you fucking marry me?"

"Y-yes baby... I will marry you!" She pulled him back to her lips, and she mashed against him.

Their tongues slid along each other, so much spit swapping between them. Saliva dripped around their plump red lips, the two lovebirds moaning against lewd wet sounds of their french kiss. Catherine stuck her tongue deep into Danny's mouth, the futa milf as happy as could be.

He said yes She said, He wants to spend the rest of his life with me.

The idea of getting married and spending their lives together wracked her brain. She was beyond overjoyed, the prospect of finally having her son all to herself, for ever, became a burning reality in her mind. And that was all it took to push her over the edge.

Catherine broke from the kiss, hot and heavy breaths quickening. She grunted, her voice deep, throaty, "Here I come..."

Danny could feel it. Her cock pulsed, the massive monster phallus shuddering as Catherine's built up cum was ready to release. It was like a dam fucking broke, her churning balls tensing and growing as her endless amounts of baby batter were released. Like a flowing river, nothing could stop it.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!" Catherine screamed, "FUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAHUUUCK!!"

He felt her cock swell up, her thrusts stopped, her dick balls deep in his ass, as deep as it could go, and suddenly, it released.

Gallons of thick futa babysitter flooded down the length of her girthy cock, and when it reached the tip, it sprayed his insides with the pressure of a fire hose. Immediately he could feel the warm thick cum pour out of her head, filling up the deep parts of intestines with her creamy seed. The hot liquid poured down his insides, filling up his entire colon, gallon after gallon.

"Gahh... s-so full," He groaned, feeling her cock pulse as bursts of her luxurious seed filled up his ass, "Mom... m-mo-mmmfff!?!?"

Her lips mashed against his, her tongue hanging out of her mouth, dripping with spit against his, as she experienced a brain melting orgasm.

"Mmmm" She let out a guttural groan as her cock sprayed hot cum around his tight velvet soft insides, her fingers digging into his skin.

The pearly white liquid started to pile up, and Catherine's orgasm showed no signs of slowing down. Danny felt his stomach expand, the poor boy shocked at how full he felt. He moaned against his mother's lips, around her tongue, as his skin stretched around the thick deposit of cum that stretched out his belly.

His hand reached down to feel it, and he could feel his belly, once sporting a small bulge of his momma's cock, now bulging out like he had eaten a thanksgiving dinner. It kept on growing, the and he could feel, beneath his skin, the warmth of Catherine's swirling river of cum.

Her dick kept pulsing, and Catherine groaned, "Grnggg..."

Bursts of cum filled Danny's insides, stretching the already stretched space beyond its limits. Cum filled his intestines, dripping around her cock and spraying out from his sore asshole, still stretched around his mom's girth. Her balls pulsed, more and more gallons of cum traveling down the length of her dick deep into her son's body.

Catherine didn't care though. She kept her lips pressed against Danny's, her breath hot and musky, while her eyes rolled up in her head. She held him close as she deposited her seed into his belly.

"Mmmm!" Danny moaned, his belly now plump and round, sloshing around with Catherine's cum.

She still had more to give. Danny couldn't believe how much cum she had, with her cock still buckling and pulsing deep in his ass. Cum continues to pour out, thick rivers of jizz pushing further up into his body, the cum flowing upwards, up his intestines and into his stomach.

Soon Danny felt his body spasm for a third time, his eyes rolled up in his head. His ass clenched around Catherine, his legs shaking and his grip around his mom tightened. He dug his fingers against her supple flesh, hoping... begging... praying... that his mother's intense orgasm would die down. But it didn't.

Danny had a dry orgasm, his cock letting out a few drops of cum that hadn't already shot out before. His own little scrotum pulsed, his dick letting out a pathetic little display, and his insides clenched and tightened around Catherine's mega cock. He shuddered, and eventually his brain came down from his brief high, and to his disbelief, she was still going.

Catherine bounced her son up on her cock as gallons more thick pearly white cum flooded into his colon. Globs of her baby batter squeezed past her cock, between her shaft and his hot inside walls, squeezing its way down his ass and spurting out from his already destroyed asshole. It dripped down her balls onto the bed.

"Mm-mmm...," Danny cried.

Her hot magma just kept spurting out like a volcano, and her son's body had to stretch just to accommodate it. Danny breathed heavily, his tongue mashing against his mom, their mouths swapping spit, as more and more cum filled his guts.

"Nnghnnn," Catherine grunted against his mouth.

Please... stop He begged in his mind, I can't take it anymore

Danny felt so full. His belly was stretched beyond what he had thought possible, his taught stomach gone and replaced by a big round squishy tummy, filled completely by his momma's seed. It jiggled as Catherine held him up on her cock, her fingers digging into his legs.

"Mm!" He squealed.

Finally, He could feel the spurts of cum die down, the gallons of cum started to slow. His bellow stopped ballooning out in size, and the thick torrents of jizz stopped spraying out from his hole. Catherine grunted, letting Danny down into her lap, her dick deep within him slowing its pulses. The bursts of cum became less frequent, and their deposits became smaller and less thick.

Danny could feel the pressure deep up his ass, the thick cum sloshing around as Catherine's orgasm began to subside.

She pulled her lips away from Danny, the two both panting heavily for breath. Her body shimmered in sweat as Catherine shuddered, her dick letting out its last couple loads inside her son. She bit her lip, her eyes closed at the pleasuring hot sensation of her cum sloshing around her dick.

Danny felt her hot and heavy breath against his face, his mom still coming down from her high.

Catherine gave a few last spurts, her cock letting out the last few drops, before she finally took a deep breath. The older woman's breaths slowed, calming before she slowly left her orgasmic peak, and her rock hard dick had begun to soften up. Jizz was leaking out from Danny's ass, and for a few moments, Catherine merely held herself there, locked inside her son's soft insides.

Danny groaned, his guts full of cum. He could literally feel his mom's cock soften, her size shrinking down.

Finally, Catherine let out a groan, "Mmm...," She licked her lips, the haze gone from her eyes, "Woo... now that was some orgasm."

She smiled, looking at Danny, whose face was contorted in discomfort. He looked at her, and his mother leaned forward giving her a peck on the lips, before pulling away.

"Fuck... you felt so good baby...," She said. Catherine's eyes looked down at Danny's massive belly, bloated with her thick hot cum, "Goodness, sweetheart... I really did a number on you, huh?"

He nodded, "God mom...," He groaned, "I feel so full...,"

She giggled, her hand reaching down and sliding along his belly, feeling the deep warmth from within. She gave it a pat, liking the way it jiggled full of her cum.

"Mooom!" Danny blushed.

Catherine merely laughed, "But wow... that was incredible..."

Her son nodded, "Y-yeah... you made me feel so good..."

Danny squealed as his mom laid back, pulling him with her. His face was mushed against her sweat covered breast, as his body laid awkwardly atop of hers. His belly was awkwardly squished between them. He looked up at his mom, the older woman giving him a kiss on his forehead.

RadBoi
RadBoi
116 Followers