A Special Mother's Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine reached down and grabbed the base of her womanhood, "Okay, hon, I'm gonna pull out."

Danny took a deep breath, "Okay."

Carefully and tenderly, she pulled her flaccid cock free from his tight insides. Thick cum ran down her length, onto her balls, her thighs, and the bedspread. Catherine sighed, knowing that she would have to do some laundry later. She ventured on, removing more of her girth from Danny's backdoor.

"Gah!" Danny groaned as more of her meat slipped free from his tight hole, rubbing against his now sensitive tunnel.

Her cock was coated in pearly white cum and lube as it came out. Eventually, the head of her dick slid back down Danny's colon, through his rectum, and now, at his back door, her thick head pulled at the muscles around his sore ring. With a pop, it pulled free, leaving a gaping asshole. A stream of jizz poured out of it, the exhausted little hole attempting to clench itself shut, to no avail.

"Mmmm," Danny moaned, his hole empty and free of his mother's meat.

They laid like that for a few moments, their bodies glistening in sweat, their breaths hot and heavy, and a thick musk permeating between them. Danny lazily leaned down and mushed his lips against Catherines, and she kissed back. It was a bit sloppy, as both were quite worn out. Their tongues tenderly slid against each other, sliding between their lips into their hot mouths, while their hands wrapped themselves around each other.

Danny gripped his mother's voluptuous body, while Catherine held him tight and close. They nuzzled together, happy as could be. It was Catherine who pulled away, but not before giving Danny one last peck on his lips.

"Damn, baby...," She mused, "That was a hell of a morning present."

Her eyes gazed at the window, the sunlight of late morning shining through their hot musky bedroom. Danny scattered little kisses along her collarbone, his hands pawing at her thick breast.

"Mmm," He gave a muffled response.

Catherine looked down at him, "So baby... were you serious about what you said... y'know... earlier?"

He looked up at her, his innocent blue puppy eyes piercing through her heart, "Were you?"

His mother smiled, "Of course."

Danny paused, looking up at her "Then so was I."

Catherine smiled, "Well then," She held him close, "Looks like today really will be the best mother's day ever."

Her hands slid along his slender body, her fingers crawling along his soft hot skin.

"Y'know...," he mused, "...if we do get married... then it probably should be today... otherwise that's just one less holiday we get to celebrate."

Catherine chuckled, "Fair point... but let's worry about the details later... for now," She gave a lazy kiss on her son's forehead, "I just want to enjoy my mother's day present."

The two laid like that together, basking in the musk of post-coitus, their skin hot, sticky, and sweaty. They were both in utter bliss. Catherine closed her eyes, knowing full well, that this was just the morning... and she still had an entire day just between her and her son... and she planned to use it.