A Special Night

Story Info
A couple shares passion on a night without the kids around.
2.6k words
4.49
8.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Big thanks to AJ for helping me create this piece.

Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

"Better than I expected" remarked Stu as the car pulls from the parking spot. Vivian nods. "Good burgers, good wings, pretty good beer special."

"Don't have to pick up the kids tomorrow afternoon" he says his hand wandering to her thigh as they make their way home. Her hand covers his as he gives her inner thigh a firm squeeze. Their easy, smooth conversation punctuated by little touches and grabs.

They know each other intimately and the motions are practiced but with no less love and passion.

"Oooo we should break out the game" Stu suggests with a broad smile. The gentle buzz of the beers convincing Vivian to nod in agreement "We could break out the game."

Pulling into the driveway they kiss and linger before climbing out of the car and making their way into the house.

The beers slid into the fridge and the bottle of peach wine was pulled out. No kids tonight and they fully intended to enjoy every moment of it.

Vivian's arms wrap around his waist as she dots his neck with a single kiss. He leans back into her - enjoying her touch.

The beers from the bar doing their work as the tasty dinner settles in their stomachs the buzz causing a pleasant tingle and emoldening Vivian. Her hands playfully wander to give his ass a squeeze while he makes busy with their new drinks.

Ice cubes clink into stemless glasses before a sweet, crisp wine is poured over them. Hands wander with the slow and loving touch appreciating each other.

She rinses some grapes and puts them into bowl. A black nondescript box sits on the coffee table, open and ready.

Taking the two glasses, Stu moves to the living room. Pausing to understand what didnt feel right, he sets the glasses down gentle on the smooth brown wood. He realizes the room is to bright for what they have planned leaving to fetch a softer light bulb to replace the bright one in the room. He closes the curtains.

Meanwhile, she is busy with the remote trying to find some music to suit their mood. Smooth R&B starts to play her eyes wander over her husband's familiar body as she pulls him in for a quick kiss, trapping his lower lip in a nibble, he smiles.

Stu likes where this is going. Married for nearly six years, these moments are becoming less frequent with the kids around but the moments themselves always turn into nights long remembered.

He reaches into the box and starts to set up the boardgame. Placing their pieces ready to start. He hands his wife the dice "Age before beauty." a Cheshire grin leveled as her eyes roll over the rim of the wine glass as she sips. They had played this game a few times over the years and each time was always a thrill.

With each turn around the board the game switches to more and more erotic cards. The temperature turning up between them as the board is an isntrument of the foreplay. Some squares demands articles of clothing be sacrificed under the gaze of their partner while others require finding seductive and creative ways of feeding the previously gather grapes to each other.

They didn't need the game but it always pushed Vivian out of her comfort zone a little. It helped to slowed down their foreplay - teasing them both until they couldn't bear the suspense any longer. A nice break from the hurried sex that was squeezed in before a kid knocks on your door at night because they had a bad dream.

She rolls the dice and ends up landing her piece on a "drink" square. They clink their glasses and sip the wine, smiling as the music in the room draws them deeper into the moment. Dice are rolled again, socks are sacrificed to the boardgame until eventually a passion card appears.

Vivian had always adored Stu's deep voice as he reads from the cards. She bites her lip as she is reminded of how it whispers in her ear... "Martial aids are no longer taboo" it reads "name a toy that you and your partner would like to use in the bedroom?"

They both chuckle and discuss the "martial aids" they already owned. "Well, we did talk about that pretty jewelled plug that we saw in the email. Maybe that's our next purchase." He says with a mischievous glint in his eye.

She nods her head "Maybe I would like to try it, my girlfriend says it makes her feel so much tighter."

He grips her thigh and nibbles her neck affectionately as the game continues.

A few more articles of clothing are lost by both with Stu at rather a disadvantage in just his boxer briefs while Vivian is only down her socks and sweater.

On their next lap around the board the questions jump to Steamy. Stu lands on a massage square and, instead of his back or neck, the game requires his thighs be the focus. Vivian's hands work his legs brushing against the strained black cotton of his boxer briefs and his breath catches.

"God she is sexy," his eyes watch her hands. She finishes the short rub prescribed by the game and rolls the dice.

The temperature increases, the new questions more direct and their instructions more explicit.

Stu lands on another strip card and is relieved of his last garment with a flourish as its thrown towards the steps that lead to their bedroom. Vivian smiles getting a full view of her husband's naked body while she is still comfortably clothed. Her luck, she supposes.

Feeling an ache between her legs from the game and the warmth on her face from the wine. "Let's head upstairs, we don't have to finish the game." she offers, her husband's form in full view. Sipping her wine, Vivian is looking forward to the cuddling and then the wandering hands. Sometimes she can be a little shy, even after all these years together. The wine helps with that a bit but tonight she is desperate to get upstairs and let Stu relieve the ache she is feeling.

They lay on the bed and scoot towards each other. "Take off your bra." Stu says in a commanding tone. She teases a bit but the bra is on the floor soon enough and he turns her face down on the bed. Her panties and t-shirt still on and he begins to rub her back. Strong hands start their work on her tense muscles. Her hips wriggle against the bed.

She is melting like butter under the pressure of his massage. "Ooo's and ahh's" escape her lips as the rubs slowly traveling below her waist band. Up and down her back again, his strong hands work her tired sore muscles. The waist band of her panties is lowered again and again until her cheeks are exposed to the room.

An impish smirk crosses Stu's face as his hand works down his lovers back again. He drags his finger tips across one cheek and her hips rise up at the tease. He cups his big hand and *crack* her beautiful round cheek receives a firm spank and she gasps into the pillow, then a gentle moan escapes her lips as she exhales.

The new game had started.

The tension of a spank stiffening her body before a rub to relax her. Another spank and she moans again. Her fingers clawing at the sheets. More slow massage,her hips tense awaiting the next strike from his hand.

Sometimes quickly, sometimes long enough that she starts to relax again. Eventually she is moaning constantly and her hips lifting off the bed for more each time. His fingers drag over his angry red handprint. Her breathing heavy, her sex dripping with desire. The contrast between pain and the pleasures filling the room with lust and need.

They had been talking about getting her a shiny jewel plug. They haven't used a real plug before and his mind wanders to a free gift pack they had gotten with a purchase from an adult store. Hmm, there might be a one in there.

He kisses and nibbles along her neck as he rises, guiding her to the edge of the bed. He pulls her hips jutting her ass into the air. He admires the handprint standing out on her beautiful skin. He reachs and opens the drawer where their toys are kept. Stu finds the still wrapped little toy, a small conical beaded plug.

"Perfect" he thinks, tearing the packaging and grabbing the lube as well. Her hips are swaying impatiently as Vivian wonders what he is doing. She is so turned

on and was about to say something when he teases her asshole with his tongue stopping her thoughts as she shudders, loving the feeling of being rimmed.

She has no idea what he is doing, or going to do. Her hips jump from the cool lube hitting her crevice, he uses his finger to work it around her tight little hole.

Her body was intoxicating and the act taboo. Stu's cock is rock hard as he pictures what he is going to do to his wife. He drags the plug along her crevice and through the lube getting the silicone toy slick before working the first bead into her ass.

This isn't their first time doing a some anal play but it was a rarity. She is so turned on and is groaning and moving as her tight little ass is filled one little bead at a time. Working them in and out, letting her adjust before moving to the next size until the base is snug against her skin.

Her hips flex up. She is ready. She wants it so badly. That stretch. Her ass is full and it's making her sex uncomfortably tight.

Stu stands above her admiring the toy as he slide his thickness through the soaked lips of her pussy.

He pushes, she takes every inch he has in just one stroke.

Dripping, her cunt is so tight and wet. His fingers dig into the soft pale skin of her hips as the sensitive head of his cock feels her deep tight wetness.

He feels something else and it makes him smile. She can't see it. She doesn't know it, but he can feel she is ripe.

When they play the game it's two hours of tension and foreplay. The buzz of the alcohol harmonizing with the drawn out tension sometimes creates an opportunity that he relishes.

He starts fucking her telling her how good her pussy feels and she is moaning her shy replies. It always takes time before she joins in with the dirty talk but it's worth the wait.

Asking her how tight she feels with the toy filling her ass and him fucking her pussy her fingers dig into the sheets, she can't help pushing her hips back into him. The toy trapped between them, buried in her - each thrust filling her pussy and shaking the toy trapped in her ass.

He lifts a foot up on the bed to improve his angle and he knows he has her. She doesn't know this is just the appetizer as she shudders and moans, losing control of her body as the first orgasm ripples through it.

Warm pleasure floods radiates as her cheek rubs the soft sheets. Out of breath and still buzzing, her legs want to give out. Stu's firm grip keeping her up. She is ready and the best part is she never knows.

"It doesn't happen often," Stu thinks, but it's happening.

He spins her onto her back. She looks up at his cock throbbing ominously over her already abused sex. There is something more and she is going to give it to him.

Her hands playing along her body teasing her nipples as she navigates her haze. She bites her lip when his hands find the backs of her knees and opens her wide to his hungry eyes. The plug still lodged in her perfect tight little hole.

He leans down and kisses her once before his hips thrust his dick into her waiting slit.

She moans loudly this position exposing the magical spot inside her to every thrust.

He can feel how ripe she is and he going to get exactly what he wants. He starts fucking her the foreplay long gone. He yanks her hands above her head, her moans rumble through the air like a storm.

She is starting to rise up the peaks again. His thrusts touching, caressing, pressing on her g-spot setting her teeth on edge. The pressure and pleasure are so intense.

Her body tenses as she takes every inch of him hard and fast in her tight, wet pussy. She never knows but he does. The devilish grin on his face as he looks her in the eyes. "Are you going to be my good little squirt slut?"

"Oh Fuck!" she screams.

Her body shakes with more and more pleasure as he continue to rail her tight wet slit but now he can see that she knows.

She is going to squirt the next time she cums.

She knows he loves it but is still confused by it. Such a lewd and dirty display of her pleasure. It's wrong but it feels so good.

Every time she squirts she cums so hard and she wants that, but it's embarrassing to leave the evidence of her climax on the sheets.

The conflict heightening the moment she feels each thrust driving her closer and closer to the edge that she desperately wants but also fears.

Her eyes wild, she finally surrenders knowing he is going to make her cum anyway.

"You didn't answer me, are you my good little squirt slut?"

She whimpers. And the pleasure overtakes her body.

"You're my good little squirt slut, say it", he is commanding her now.

Her shyness is stripped away by her need to please, the waves of crippling pleasure wracking her body.

"Say it; my slut"

Another wave of pleasure wracking her body, she meekly answers. "I'm your good slut." He laughs at her, fucking her harder. She is so close to cumming and he is getting close too.

"That's not what I told you to say." She is just on the cusp.

"I'm your good...little...squirt.....slut." She says quietly, the tremble of the impending orgasm in her voice.

"Oh fuuuuuck; I'M YOUR GOOD LITTLE SQUIRT SLUUUUUT.!" She finally screams to the room. Her release is only seconds away.

Her pussy gushes, soaking his cock, soaking him, soaking the bed. It's so hot and naughty. Such obvious evidence of her pleasure sloshing out of her sex with every thrust.

Her eyes roll to the back of her head. She can't stop moaning except to take a breath. Every fiber of her is ratcheted tight as the pleasure overwhelms her.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck." She starts, her pussy juice bathes his balls, he can feel it running off him and it's too much. "Is my little squirt slut ready to have her pink walls painted white?"

"Oh Yessss!" she sighs, barely audible but it is all she can manage. One last thrust, his cock erupts, mixing delicious juices and his salty seed inside her.

She gasps for air and tries to regain her bearings as he slows, his dick releasing the last of its offerings as he withdraws.

He smiles, a glimpse of her spread wide, of her sopping pussy decorated with drops of pearly cum visible as he leans back.

Falling next to her, exchanging soft gentle kisses of lovers as they lay on the soaked the sheets.