Granny's Epiphany

Story Info
An old woman remembers her erotic past in religious Ireland.
8k words
4.56
16.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue: This story contains short scenes of gay male sex and longer scenes of straight, bisexual and lesbian sex. All characters are over eighteen. Some of the characters are much older.

...........................

Mikey stood before me as I sat, his beautiful phallus just inches from my eyes. I was proud of the effect my wrinkly old body could still have on a man. I ran my finger tips gently over his scrotum, ever so lightly feeling his testicles underneath. His sack was tight and pulled up almost completely into his body. His breathing was shallow and I knew he would come soon with little stimulation. He hadn't yet learned self-control. How many men ever do?

I scraped my nails through his fine pubic hair, smiled into his eyes and continued a light scratch up to his foreskin. I brought his erection to my cheek and luxuriated in its heat against my skin. I could sense his pulse through its veins. I reached around to squeeze his muscled hairy legs and his firm arse. I drew in his clean musky scent. How great it is to be a woman, to be alive! The dampness arose between my legs like an old friend. Oh, my vaginal juices, how nice to have you back!

Delicately coaxing back his foreskin, I gazed at his swollen red knob. The sight of a young man's erection, just as orgasm approaches, is the most wondrous of sights. The potency and the expectation as his body prepares for his sacred release. I opened my lips and with the barest contact with his frenulum he moaned in agony and his first spasm coursed through him. His legs and glutes tightened, his cock jerked and then, boom, one shot to the roof of my mouth. Two, three, four, five to the back of my throat. Oh, oh, oh, oh, Molly, he groaned.

As blowjobs go, I've had better. Could I even call it a blowjob? I love the sensation of swollen firm meat filling my mouth: its texture, delicate skin over firm flesh. I love to suck it vigorously and rub my tongue hard along the bottom of it, and hear him groan in response to my mouth. I have such total control over his pleasure and it's amazing to feel how it builds until the dramatic explosion in me. I am his master. However much he feels he's fucking my mouth, he knows that I can withdraw any time.

So this particular blowjob was a bit fast for me. But he gifted me his precious sperm. It was salty, sharp and viscous. His innocence and obvious adoration of me was endearing. I suspected we would have more opportunities. He gazed at me and I knew I could elevate his pleasure even higher. I looked up, smiled, and swallowed, bringing his beautiful honey essence down my throat. Then I caressed his member between my lips and sucked lightly in rhythm with his moans. He caressed my hair until he could stand it no longer and lay down beside me.

I reached for the lube beside the bed. He'd soon be ready to go again, but my pussy needed prepping. The feel of an erect penis in my mouth was of course fantastic but nothing compares to my pussy being stretched by a lump of fresh man meat. To be penetrated and filled was the greatest feeling. I was 82 and could still fuck like a 25-year old! Well no, actually, that's not true at all in the slightest. I needed cushions for my hips. My range of possible positions had narrowed drastically. But I knew how to pleasure a young man and, more importantly, to get him to pleasure me.

And how did it all come to this? Well, let's start at the beginning.

....................................

I was born in 1905, the youngest of 8 siblings. I know that sounds crazy now, but Irish people will confirm that it wasn't exceptional by the standards of the time.

After weaning, I was handed over to my childless Aunt Julia and Uncle Denis. Again, this was also normal at the time and I spent a happy childhood on their remote farm. My friends were the cattle and sheep in the fields, the cats and my pet dog, Shep. The closest girl of my age was Nuala O'Brien who lived on the other side of the hill around 3 miles away. I went to a small country national school until I was 12 and was then shipped off to boarding school to be tutored by the Brigidine nuns.

I finished school at 18. I was clever and quite well educated for a girl my age at the time. Although we were comparatively poor, my Aunt and Uncle believed strongly in the value of education, and I'm forever grateful to them.

So far, so conventional, right?

Sister Gertrude came to visit shortly after I arrived home. She was an old friend of the family, a wonderful old nun who'd been very kind to me in the convent.

She took me out to the hay barn on a beautiful summer's evening and said "Now Molly, I can see you've become very frisky and restless. I'm going to show you what to do about that. It's an old secret my Mother Superior showed me and I'm going to pass it on to you. I think you'll like it."

She stood up, hiked up her black vestments past her hips, and sat down again. She peeled her big cotton grey knickers down over her ankles and put them on the hay beside her. I was quite shocked and didn't know which way to look.

"Don't be embarrassed Dear. There's absolutely nothing wrong with this. The good Lord provides ways to keep us happy. Now you just watch me."

The evening sunshine came through the slats in the bard walls. Her legs were white as snow, stout and strong, with a light coating of fine down. Some blue veins poked out around her calves. She saw me staring open-mouthed. She opened her legs and her spiky pubic bush revealed itself. She invited me to kneel closer for a better look and I saw her fleshy labial lips poking through.

"So first of all you make yourself feel good. You can stroke your legs like I do" and she spent a little while running her hands along the inside of her thighs and lightly across her bush. "And you can even touch your breasts if you like".

I was pretty sure that touching myself in this way was not encouraged by the Church, yet here was Sister Gertrude herself doing it. I felt a shimmer of excitement.

"Now, you get your fingers nice and wet like this and touch yourself just lightly, right here." She dropped a huge gob of spittle onto the fingertips of her right hand and brought it down to her fanny. I saw her open her pussy lips with her other hand and bring two finger tips inside.

This was amazing. I'd always wanted to do this but was too terrified. I watched her gently move her finger around in small circles and her eyes closed for a while before opening and smiling warmly to me. She opened the buttons on the front of her vestments and put her hand inside to what looked like her breasts.

I was so absorbed in watching her that I found myself unconsciously caressing my own nipples through my clothing. There was a lovely tingling across my breasts and I felt warmth between my legs. She brought her hand up for more saliva and closed her eyes to touch herself again, with increased concentration. Her breathing became shallow and an almost pained expression came over her face. I felt quite frightened but also very aroused.

Then she whispered "yes, oh sweet Jesus and his blessed mother, yes." Her legs straightened, she was rubbing herself really hard now and then she squeezed her legs together.

"Are you alright, Sister Gertrude?" I asked. She rolled over on the hay, looked at me and laughed. "I'm absolutely perfect, my dear girl", she said. Her face was bright pink, she had a wonderful smile and looked about 20 years younger. She was laughing and giggling. "Would you like to try?"

She had me remove my underwear and open my legs. I was quite embarrassed but I loved and trusted her very much, and she used such kind encouraging words that I soon got over it. I touched myself down there and found myself already very wet. I think it was from the excitement of watching Sr Gertrude. Nevertheless, she directed me to wet my fingers even more and to move my fingers in circles up and down the inside my lips. The part inside that sometimes sticks out was supposedly called a clitoris. I went around and around it with my fingers. This carried on for quite some time while Sr. Gertrude watched. Oh, it was ever so nice!

"Would you like me to help you my darling?" she asked. "Of course" I said.

She had me gently pinch my nipples through my clothes. Then she spat onto her old thick fingers and brought them to my fanny. When she touched me first I got a sudden shock of pleasure and I pushed my hips into her fingers. She expertly went around my lips and over my clitoris. I felt an unfamiliar heat come over me and my entire body was consumed and possessed by another being.

"The Holy Spirit is upon you" said Sr Gertrude as my head came back in delicious ecstasy. Nothing like this had ever happened to me before and I knew my life could never be the same again.

The next day Sr Gertrude was to return to the convent, but as she, my aunt, my uncle and I were preparing to say goodbye she produced a package from her bag, wrapped in newspaper and tied up with string. "For you my dear!" she exclaimed. And with a quick kiss on the lips (and, was that a wink to Aunt Julia?) she was off out the door to the waiting pony and cart to bring her back to town.

There was a short note with the package: "I hope this helps you have even more fun in that special place."

Inside the rough packaging was a dark wooden stick, a little less than a foot long, smooth and round, with grooves etched randomly around the top. It was beautiful and mysterious and I hadn't a clue what it was for. I put it aside and decided to practise my new self-pleasuring technique, and maybe Sr Getrude would allow me to touch her fanny when she came to visit again in a month's time. I was curious to feel what her body might feel like under my fingers.

I couldn't wait to tell my friend Nuala. She laughed when I started to describe it to her. "My god Molly, did you only find this out now?" She pulled up her skirt, yanked down her knickers, stuck her fingers to her pussy and yanked away furiously. "Like this?" and she kept rubbing until she went red in the face and she bent her knees. She looked comical and scary at the same time.

It turned out she'd learned all about it in the local school while I was isolated in my boarding school. Apparently everyone was doing it and I was only finding out now. What a fool I felt!

Nuala had 5 older brothers so she knew a lot more than I did about these matters. "How much do you know about boys?" she smiled. "Do you know what they have down there?"

I'd grown up on a farm and of course I knew. Well, I mean, I knew in theory. I'd seen the sheep mating. I'd seen Shep locked in amorous embrace with the bitch from the farm up the road. Nuala had seen her brothers "pulling themselves off". She said she fancied Johnny Phelan and wanted to get his "mickey" inside her.

She was so frank and blatant about it. I have to admit I was curious too but I'd studied my biology in school and I gave her a strong warning about getting pregnant. She was very curious about the present from Sr Gertrude so I brought her home to look at it.

"It's a dildo, I've heard about these." She lay back on my bed and I watched her rub herself with it, then let it sink inside her. I felt myself getting wet between my legs. Nuala handed the dildo to me, it was glistening wet. It smelled so damp and yet sweet, like a summer marsh.

I brought it to my own fanny and rubbed it slowly around, and pushed it into myself. I know many women have hymens that are torn with their first penetration, but not me. It was comfortable, maybe a little tight, and I squeezed to enhance the feeling of fullness.

"Move it in and out," said Nuala, "nice and slow. Here let me show you."

I lay back on the bed and she took the dildo in her hand and very slowly moved it around inside me in circles, and slowly in and out, like a corkscrew. In a minute I fell into a trance. With her other hand she caressed up and down just inside my outer labia, and circled around the base of my clitoris. Ooh, I was in ecstasy!

"Don't stop Nuala, don't stop."

I grabbed my tits as I came, and a loud guttural sound came out, "nnnnggggg".

"Is everything alright up there?" shouted Aunt Julia.

"Everything is fine Mrs _____" shouted Nuala in response, trying her best not to giggle. We looked at each other and started to roar laughing. Then she leaned over, kissed me full on the lips, and left.

Sister Gertrude came to visit again. She alighted from the pony and cart in full formal nun's habit and came to me with a warm hug and a long full kiss. I could feel her strong body next to me as our breasts pressed together and our lips and tongues meshed together. To my surprise, she shared similar hugs and kisses with Aunt Julia. I was very pleased that they too shared that connection with her. With Uncle Denis, there was a smile and a polite kiss on the cheek.

I had suggested that she share my room with me and that night we eagerly fell into bed together, kissing and giggling as we caressed and peeled off each other's clothes. "I couldn't wait to see you again", she declared as she dangled her droopy breast over me. I filled my mouth with her old tit and sucked it to the back of my throat as she moaned.

She held down my shoulders, kissing my back, my legs and my arse, murmuring praise about how young and beautiful I was. The touch of her long grey hair, released from the confines of her veil, sent tingles through my skin. She turned me and kissed my neck, praising my skin. "You are a wonder of God's creation", as she settled in between my legs.

I opened for her. I spread my young pussy lips with my fingers before her. I surrendered to my lover.

She teased me: blowing across my moistness; pitter patter fingertips across my torso and breasts; feathery kisses to my swollen fanny lips. The anticipation of her mouth on me was almost unbearably tense and when she finally brought her lips properly down on my clitoris I exploded with pleasure.

We made love all night. I clumsily fondled her with awkward kisses, curiously feeling her taste and texture. We brought out the dildo and she fucked me lovingly with it. The feeling of being filled, by something from outside, something not me, was immensely satisfying. She played with me slowly, letting me experiment with the many new sensations. I liked to squeeze, like I was stopping myself from peeing, and feel the stimulation from the hard timber in my womb. In the pre-dawn light I asked her what a man's prick felt like, was it very different to the dildo? She lay back and gazed at the ceiling, searching her memory.

"A man is soft, but also hard. It's warm, even hot sometimes. And it's covered in skin that can be peeled back. When he's inside you he'll move himself around inside you, in and out. That's simply wonderful. You can feel all the muscles in his back and his legs. And when he reaches climax he turns into a wild animal. A pure force of nature, a gift from God the highest."

She idly stroked her clitoris as she continued dreamily.

"When he releases his seed inside you, he is uncontrollable. You will have to surrender to his divine nature. Sometimes this will bring you to your peak also. But when he finishes, the animal dies and he becomes a baby in your arms. Then you touch him lightly, or sometimes let him suck on your teats, just like this," she said playfully and gave my left tit a suck, making an exaggerated 'pop' when she released it. I rubbed my chest with pleasure.

She rolled towards me and looked at me seriously. "You must be very careful my dear. If he releases inside you, he will make you with child. And you're not ready for that. You will see a naked man very soon, I promise you." She winked at me and turned over to sleep. I cuddled up to her big warm arse, my hand wrapped around her lovely soft tit, the questions running through my head subsiding gradually as I closed my eyes.

The next day, Aunt Julia and Uncle Denis were uncharacteristically busy tidying and cleaning the house. They seemed a little nervous. After the cows were milked I learned that Father Murphy was coming out to visit for the evening. Uncle and Aunty bathed and changed into their good Sunday clothes. Sr Gertrude was nowhere to be seen. It was all quite peculiar. A fine spread of food was laid out, cold roast beef, fresh bread, butter, beetroot & onion, currant cake, tea and beer.

Fr Murphy was the parish priest, warmer and friendlier than other priests who had ministered to us at school. Before we sat for our meal he said a short mass and took us one-by-one into the small room for confession.

I genuflected meekly. "Bless me father for I have sinned. I have had impure thoughts and committed sinful actions of the flesh."

"Surely not, my dear. Tell me more of these thoughts and actions you speak of."

Gradually he coaxed from me the details of my lovemaking with Sr Gertrude, the dildo play with Nuala, the self-pleasuring, and my now burning desire to see a man's organ and take it inside me.

He tut-tutted. "My dear sweet Molly. There is nothing wrong or sinful in these thoughts and actions. Has anyone been hurt?"

"No," I replied.

"Have you insulted the Lord's creation? No you haven't. You have celebrated the divine light you have within you. You have honoured Jesus and his sacred mother with the pleasure of your body. But you must take care my sweet angel. Do not let a man inside your sacred womb until you are ready, for you may become with child."

He went on at length to sternly repeat the warning that Sr Gertrude had given me to avoid pregnancy at all costs. He finished by giving three Hail Mary's and one Our Father as penance, for doubting my own sacredness. I was terribly relieved.

The purpose of his visit became clear after our meal, when Uncle and Auntie called Father Murphy, Sr Gertrude and I into their bedroom. They sat on the bed and had changed into their nightclothes, looking bashful and shy. We arranged ourselves on three chairs that had been laid out by the wall.

Getrude set up two large church candles and I watched as she lit the coals of a thurible, dropped a piece of incense into it, closed it and handed it to me to hold. The sweet-smelling smoke began to fill the room.

Father Murphy had changed into full ceremonial vestments. He rose and spread his hands. "We are gathered here this evening to help our friends, Denis and Julia, to perform their sacred marital duties. Together, we invite the angels in heaven and the holy spirit into your bodies, that you may commune together in the glorious witness of God."

He summoned them both towards us. I watched as Gertrude reached up to open Aunt Julia's cotton nightdress. Starting at her neck, she worked her way down her chest and when it had loosened she brushed it over her shoulders and it fell to the ground, leaving Aunt Julia standing naked. I had of course seen most of her body at some time but never in her full glory.

I compared her to Gertrude, the only other naked woman I had ever seen. I guess they were both around mid-fifties. Julia was smaller than Getrude, her shoulders sloped more and her belly protruded softly, but not too much. You couldn't call her fat. She was less grey than Gertrude, as far as I could see in the soft candle light and the incense smoke. She guarded her pubes with her hands but they looked the same light brown as her hair. Gertrude kneeled before her, took her hands and gently kissed the tops of her legs and brought her lips to Julia's pubic area.

Uncle Denis peeled off his own clothes and approached Father Murphy. He was a small man but wiry and sinewy. He had less of a paunch than most men his age. I looked between his legs with disappointment. I expected something around the size of the dildo that Gertrude had gifted me, but saw only what appeared to be a lot of wizened hairy skin. Father Murphy reached out to stroke Uncle Denis with his right hand while caressing his stomach and legs with his other. I saw my Uncle smile. I noticed a change in the appearance of it, protruding more.