All Comments on 'A Special Night, Laci's First...'

by Sissy_Chantel

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So. Fucking. Good.

You have me completely worked up! Thank you for taking us through her anxiety and excitement; you did a fantastic job at building our anticipation! I'm aching right now--you've made me want it real bad! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

michelledaniels1996michelledaniels1996over 5 years ago
This story was extremely good and believable...would love to see more

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
more

Please give us more as Laci developes her fem side. The description of her dressing and behaving as her fem side is exciting and begs for more.

Sissy_ChantelSissy_Chantelover 5 years agoAuthor
Hi all, I am in the process of working on a follow up story.

I am writing a follow up story which will stand alone but will also take up from where this first short story ended. It should be fun, sexy and good cross dressing stuff with a level of eroticism. :-)

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
fantastic !!!

Loved this story, especially the detail of the clothes and the seduction. I too am a sissy CD and I would love to let the girls in my office know me as "Cindy". I would love to go out with them and pick up hot hunky men. I'd love to go out on dates with men who would treat me wonderfully like Johnathan treated you.

Please continue with more adventures and stories about Laci. I can't wait.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 5 years ago
Nice

What a nice story! I usually try to cum first. I'm always afraid, if he cums first, he might go soft before I have my own orgasm. I just love how it feels when my "Sissy Hole" clamps as I shoot my load while it's stretched around my Boyfriend's hard cock!

I know how you feel though. Those rare occasions, when we both cum at the same time, are mind blowing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sissy slut

Your such a sissy slut but then so am I. I love being a sissy slut and having a cock in my mouth or my gurl pussy. I love to climax when my man is stimulating my prostate with his cock. I feel so feminine when I can cum without touching my gurl clit. I live for this.I actually feel like I'm a girl especially when he comes inside of me whispering that he's breeding me and wants to get me pregnant

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved this story, it is everything I would love to do. I so want to find a club like that and visit with a group of girls while dressed. Then leave with a hot guy and be treated like a woman. This story had me straining and leaking in my cage the whole time I was reading it.

4Leather4Leather2 months ago

One could only dream of finding a date of this caliber.

Loved ever inch of it. Dripping with excitement.

Next chapter please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous