All Comments on 'A Special Occasion'

by emclost

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I have only read the first few lines so far

ANY ONE WHO FINDS THE FRONT DOOR UNLOCKED and in the dark should always get the help of a friend to stand guard outside before going in with instructions to the friend to call the police if not back not back within five minutes with an agreed all safe signal.

It might save your life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Lingerie lover too.

Now that was a delightful story, thank you, I am a great lover of lingerie myself and I did like your discriptions. For me you could have gone on a lot longer, but I still enjoyed it. This twist was good too and I can't help but ask if her poor old husband will get his connection with a lingerie girl of his dreams as well. Have you thought about doing that? While you were a bit tame on explicit content, when you compare your story to the greater majority here at literotica, it was still a good story. Well done and with regard to the other comment with regard to unlocked doors, come on please!!! This is a Story and in stories your allowed to do wacky stuff, in fact there are still places even in the US where people still don't lock their doors and consider it to be quite normal. Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous