A Special, Sexual Arrangement

Story Info
A femdom story with a fem POV
8.9k words
4.15
7.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is over the age of 18

I hope you enjoy :)

The middle of the night, perfect, no one in the house was awake anymore, it was just you, a ready, horny, caffeinated you. You pick up a small bag, both holding a few things and to hold a few more, and begin your quiet trip to the front door. You quietly open the large barricade and gently shut it behind you, feeling the semi-cool yet crisp air hit you as you make your move to a small section of road. It isn't too cold, despite being the middle of the night, being perfect for what you're ready to do. Despite doing this before, however there was slight lingering worry that you'd get caught, although this quickly dissipated.

You reached a somewhat long road, with bushes, trees, other forms of shrubbery, a few fences and a couple of power boxes just to the side of the foot path. You were familiar with this area and quickly sped to the bushes and such, peeking around before quickly ducking down. You pulled off your pants, revealing violet hued, frilly panties, covering only your "bits" and your butt, held together by two thin black strings. Overall, looking quite revealing, you left your bag and your pants in the bushes and walked over to one of the near power boxes, hopping up to it and sitting comfortably, legs crossed with your hands trailing up your body. Afterwards you spread your legs a bit and ran your delicate fingers down your squishy thighs, over your legs and finally reached your feet.

You resumed with numerous flirty positions before getting off of the box and ducking slightly behind it, covering your exposed half. A car zoomed past and you both breathed a sigh of relief and disappointment, both because they didn't see and because they didn't see you.

Continuing, you lifted your hands above your head and did a couple slut drops, shaking your ass a little before turning around and doing a few more. Your panties hardly covered any of the soft, juicy ass flesh you had, and you made sure to shake as if you were twerking every few drops. Your breathing was mildly heavy and your body was growing warm, you knew you were wet from being out, showing off and even dancing a little. But because your back was turned, you didn't notice the headlights approaching until the skidding of wheels got closer. Too close. You quickly stood up and practically dove behind the box, doing your best to hide.

You were scared, but a part of you wasn't. Part of you wanted to go out there and see if someone had spotted you. Just the idea of that alone made you drip in anticipation, more than you already were anyways. Suddenly though, your thoughts were completely cut off by a voice, a masculine one. "Hey there sweet-cheeks, what you doing out here all alone on a night like this, huh?" Your face flushed red and you turned to meet this man. He was tall and looked fit, showing no fat and slightly muscled arms. He was wearing a fluro work vest and a black top beneath it, clear he was heading to work, with denim colored pants. He looked at you as you sat on the floor, towering over you, you felt so small.

The man readjusted his belt and extended a hand, you embarrassingly taking it and standing to greet him, a hand scratching the back of your head sheepishly. "I- Um, hi! I-I was just going actual- AH!" FWAP Your words were cut off as you rose to your feet. His big, strong hand collided with your ass forcefully, closing his fingers around your ass cheek and groping away at it.

"You what, huh? Showing off like a prostitute, were you, doll?" Your mind began racing, encouraged by his other hand slapping your ass and gripping it, pulling into him closely. Your tits squashed against his upper stomach, causing another small moan to escape your quivering lips. It was very clear this man had seen you, and it turns out he wanted more than just a little "show".

Your nipples grinded against him, causing them to slowly become erect near this stranger. The man clearly violating all forms of your privacy, slips his thumb under the waistline of your panties and tugs them down, your body still resting on his. Your breathing grows heavier as your lower half is stripped of all clothing, not that there was much left anyways. You then feel something that sends a shiver of pure ecstasy down your spine, a hard bulge pressing into your lower stomach.

You quickly grin and your arms make your way to both of your fronts, picking at his pants and underwear until you finally manage to free your prize. You then get swiftly spanked by his left hand and your chin gets gripped by his right. "Naughty naughty... I didn't give you any permission to do that, you stupid slut. I guess you can't help yourself, can you girl?"

You're then shoved down to the pavement behind the power box, forced onto your knees in front of the man.

Answering the question that felt more like an order, you say "Y-Yes Sir, s-sorry, I can't help myself." only to be rewarded with a slap across the face with his free cock. It was large, not as large as your toys, but still big. It looked delicious and was already leaking with pre-cum, causing a light amount of drool to escape your lips as a response.

"At least you're honest, doll. Now go on, if you were so eager to show your body off and get my "friend" out, least you can do is treat it right." You remain silent, not even muttering a word, you just nod and scoot forward, lifting up your top in hopes he'd have something nice to look at before opening your mouth up wide. The man leans back into the box as your lips close around the thick cock in front of you, your tongue gliding up and down the underside of his shaft while your lips pump forward and back eagerly.

Your mouth is like a soft clamp around this stranger's huge, meaty dick and you're enjoying every degrading moment of the whole situation.

You feel his hand grip the back of your head somewhat roughly, pushing into the base of his shaft and letting you do the rest, your head resuming its travel back and forth on his cock. Small gags come from you but you know it's nothing to worry about, your eyes roll back a little as you begin pushing more dick inside of your mouth. You feel the growing, veiny member throb and twitch inside of you, shooting spikes of pleasure through your body. Your pussy is dripping with liquids and your tongue is swirling around and around, coating the stranger's cock with your drool and spit as you worship it.

With his hand still on your head, occasionally forcing you to deepthroat his full length, he looks down and smiles at you, your eagerness and your obedience. His other hand slinks down to your head and he pushes himself forwards, giving one rough face-fuck before shooting sticking ropes of white, hot cum inside of you. You moaned into his crotch and closed your eyes, savouring the delicious fruits of your labour. With gulp after swallow after gulp of his seed, feeling the warmth of the tasty goo against your tongue, inside of your mouth and dripping down off of your lips, you look up at the man as he slowly pulls out of your mouth.

You quickly speak up as he's pulling his pants up from around his ankles, leaving you on the floor. "Th-Thank you for the cum, sir!" He walks over to you and slowly leans down on one knee to your level, giving your nipples a quick pinch and tug, causing you to yelp in arousal. With a small chuckle, he stands up and walks back over to his car, leaving you to get yourself together.

You slowly get your bearings and lift yourself up, wiping your lips of any excess cum and drool and begin to make your way over to your bag, thinking it's about time you headed home. Fixing your shirt and pulling your panties up around your tight ass as you walk back to the bush, only, your bag isn't there. Your pants and your bag that you had taken with you were completely gone. You started to sweat a bit, despite the cool nighttime breeze brushing against your skin. You knew this was where you put it, and you knew the man couldn't have taken it, perhaps it was someone else? Did someone steal your almost empty handbag and pants? It didn't make sense. You took a deep breath in and tried to calm down, glancing around the surrounding area. You felt somewhat lightheaded as you searched, there was a unique fragrance in the air but you couldn't tell where. It wasn't any shop or store, it was flowery, rosy and it made your head spin. Ignoring your items for a brief moment, you started to follow the scent of whatever it was, pushing past a few bushes before finally finding something you never thought you'd see.

You stumbled through a couple of trees and looked up, finding the floral smell's origin. Numerous candles on small, posh looking plates were resting on the floor of the small bushland you had explored, emitting faint yet beautiful glows. But that wasn't what caught your attention. The miniature lights shined enough for you to see something else.

There was a lone swing, hanging from a large, strong tree. Beneath this out of place seat was the bottom of a beautiful, dark grey dress. It has shiny, small gems, scattered in two separate lines going up and it just barely didn't reach the grass on the floor below. Going further up, the dress continued and a pair of legs swung into view. Lovely, large thighs, trailing down to soft looking, silky legs, ending at black, low heeled heels. Past the gorgeous legs was more dress and more of this interesting, dazzling person. You could catch a small view of her black panties as your eyes continued to travel upwards, meeting an exposed stomach. The dress opened up at the midriff and looked absolutely beautiful. The dress slowly ended however, hugging two large, supple breasts. They were larger than yours by a good portion, but nothing like those girls in hentais and doujins.

The now confirmed woman had long, black fingerless gloves, ending just short of her elbow. And her face, her face sent butterflies to your stomach. With a beautiful look and long, clean, charming black hair that went a little past her shoulders. It was like you were staring at a goddess. The silence of you staring at this woman was eventually broken, and your ears were invaded by a sweet, smooth as honey, beautiful, mid-toned angelic voice that could've turned your knees to jelly. "Hello, little one... What's an adorable little thing like you doing out this late? And in so little might I add..."

You stared dumbfounded at this queenly lady, silent with your mouth agape. You felt starstruck, you felt dazed, stunned, left completely breathless. It was like something from your wildest imagination. "Oh, yes, you're looking for something, right? I wonder what it could possibly be..." The lady's hand opened, your bag swaying slightly in her grip. You snapped out of your strange daze and walked quickly over to her, reaching out to grab it. You felt her soft fingers glide over your hand, spawning goosebumps all over your arm.

"W-Who are you? Why did you take my things?" You finally manage to spit out. The women stood up and took a couple slow steps towards you, looking you up and down before speaking once more.

"Oh, well I found these and thought that a precious little thing lost them, so I wanted to hold onto them... As for why I'm in the trees, it's nice here... Besides, I got to watch a slut give a very obedient blowjob~" Her voice echoed in your mind, bouncing off of the walls of your head. Your face turned a pinkish hue, you sheepishly looked down to the floor. You accidentally let this one of a kind woman watch you as you debased yourself. You felt soft and smooth digits creep up your chin, your gaze was lifted and was forced to stare at the slightly taller lady.

Your heart was pumping and she was close enough to have definitely heard it. "Come on, cutie, a silly slut like you, with a whorish body like that, I'm not gonna tell others about what you did. I'm not gonna tell others you're completely enamoured and head over heels for me either." Her words made your head spin, was she flirting with you? What was happening?

"Y-you cou-?" Your words were cut off as one of her fingers planted itself against your lips. Her stare and expression were seductive and you immediately shut up. "Oh of course I could, you practically have hearts in your eyes, horny little pet~ Listen cutie, you're not half bad yourself, so why don't we make a little, short-term arrangement~? No need to speak, dear. I'm going to give you a phone number, my number, I would recommend not losing it, or else our fun may never even start... Tomorrow, at nine o' clock, you are to ring this number and send a message to me. Said note is in your bag already sweetie. And I can promise you this, you'll have so fucking much fun with me. So hun, you'll be a sweeeeet little girl for me and do as I say, won't you~?"

You could've cum where you were standing. This lady, this entire exchange, it was driving you up the walls in all the right ways. You were being teased, dirty talked, slightly manhandled and you were even given a task to do. Without speaking, as you were told not to, you semi-instinctively begin sucking on her finger, lapping your tongue in a spiral motion around her digit. "Fufufu~ I'll take that as a "yes" then~ Go on then sweetheart, back home. Mommy Leila wants you to be well rested for tomorrow~"

The woman who you were completely enraptured by gently shoved you off with her finger you had drool all over and stepped off into the darkness. With your entire body on fire and your pussy leaking like a waterfall, you gripped your bag and pants and ran home faster than you've ever sprinted before. You sneaked back inside of your home quietly and speedily tiptoed all the way to your room. Your clothes were almost torn off as you laid back on your bed, plunging your fingers deeply into your pussy, rubbing yourself to sleep that night.

Your eyes pop open and your arm swings to your side, smacking around the bed until you find your phone, vibrating and ringing out with noise. Your alarm had gone off and you quickly checked the time to make sure it hadn't been going off for too long. It was eight fifty-six in the morning, perfect. You opened up your purse and dumped everything inside of it onto your bed, a bottle, tissues and a piece of paper scattering onto your bed. Reaching out for the note, you unfold it and input the number into your phone, putting it under "Mystery Woman" as you couldn't quite remember her name. Your eyes then browsed to the lower portion of the slip of paper.

It was requested you first send a message to the number with an attachment and text. You lifted your phone and went into the camera app, taking a picture of your body from an angle showing off your large, round, bubble butt with your chest strutted to the side a bit. They weren't the exact instructions, but you were told to take a lewd selfie and you did just that, not even getting dressed from your "fun" session in bed last night. You tapped the letters and waited for the time to nine, your finger hovering over the send button, wanting to send the message she wanted you to say. After what felt like years, you finally sent the attachment and the message, saying "Mistress, this cutie is ready for your instructions." It only took a minute or two for your next task to come through and, needless to say, you were looking forward to today more and more. You quickly ran to your closet and slipped into some clothes, clothes that you were told to wear for your day out.

You had been walking for only a few minutes, your face was a bright pink and you were sweating ever so slightly. You checked your phone once more to make sure you were heading in the right direction, and thankfully, you were. Looking up at the door in front of you, you slid your phone into your jacket's pocket. Your top was at least a couple of sizes too large, and that was intentional. With a milky pink jacket that hangs down to cover about half your knees and matching maroon bra and panties underneath. No shirt, no pants, no shorts, not even a skirt. It excited you that you were wearing so little. If you made a wrong move, sat too comfortably or someone was under you, they'd get to see a body that looked ready for the beach. With a deep breath you opened the door to a cafe, little did you know however, it was pretty busy.

There were at least two dozen people in the building, and the way here had no less than three. It was early in the day, you thought, the streets were bound to be littered with people later on. Walking through the cafe in three pieces of clothing, you spotted the lady from last night sitting in the far corner, furthest away from the corner. You immediately knew she did that on purpose. Her attire wasn't any less stunning today. She wore ripped jeans, pieces of her thick thighs threatening to rip them more, and navy blue heels. She was wearing a white short-sleeved off shoulder top and was wearing a necklace with a small, winged, purple heart.

You gulped with a blush on your face and sat down on the sit across from her, her hands entering your vision as she pushed a plate with a small cup of coffee onto your half of the table. "H-Hello again! I-I forgot your name, m-mine is-" Before you could finish your sentence, the woman giggled at you and rested her head in her hands, arms resting on the table.

"It's Leila cutie-pie, but you can and will call me Mistress or Miss Leila or Mommy, understand pet?" You swallow your words and stare at her, completely charmed by her.

"Yes Mistress."

"You catch on quickly, good girl~ You're probably wondering why I wanted you dressed like that. Either that or you figured out I wanted to have dressed in so little but still technically ethically. Either way, you're very good for listening to my instructions."

You lift the cup of coffee up to your lips and take a sip of the warm, sweet drink, your face red and your eyes darting around everywhere except Miss Leila's seat. "Th-Thank you Mistress. I-I thought it had to do with being risque, s-so, u-um, y-yeah, I was more than happy to oblige."

Leila smiled at you and lifted her own cup of coffee, making note that her coffee had less milk than yours. "Not a fan of milk, Miss Leila?" You say, sipping more of your drink as you rest there, embarrassed.

"You could say that..." The two of you remained mostly in silence, occasionally commenting on last night, the drinks and both of your current attires.

After you finished your drink, you look up to see Leila staring at you with a smirk on her face, cocking your head to the right in confusion. "Is something wrong Miss Leila?" She giggles at your question before pushing her chest forward with an almost condescending look plastered across her perfect face.

"Nothing is wrong, it's just the extra milk in your drink didn't come from the shop, silly." Your eyes travel down to your cup, then back up to Leila's eyes, then down to her chest, an audible gulp escaping your lips.

"Y-You mean... I drank milk from, you know?"

"Oh I know, and I do mean, you're welcome for the gift pet~" Your face flushes a deep red and you smile goofily to yourself, having been as lucky to sample milk from such a queenly figure like Leila. "Anyways, my sweet little plaything for the day, we have a lot to do! But first, I have a change of clothes for you, it's the bag next to you, go get changed in the restroom and put your large top back on. Go on, quick quick." You lift the bag up and take a small peak inside, but its contents were covered in plastic so you couldn't see.

Standing from your seat, you fail to notice that Leila had scooted herself to the edge of her own seat. Gripping your leg, she tugs back on it gently as you start walking, causing you to trip the floor and your jacket to flap upwards a bit, getting caught on your body. With your ass now in clear view of part of a cafe, you swiftly stand up to see that a lot of people were stealing glances at you, even some with their phone out. You pick up your bag and run into the bathroom faster than you've probably ever ran before and lock a door behind you, changing and walking out.