A Special, Sexual Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moaning and squealing into the lips of the women on the floor with you, squirming and bucking your hips as the man slurped and lapped at your dripping wet pussy. The pleasure was so much. Your head lolled back in the pleasurable ecstasy, catching Mistress Leila with your unsteady gaze. Her "mommy" friends weren't at the table with her, rather, they were beneath the table, kissing the undersides of her boots as she kicked back and relaxed. It seemed even among fellow dominants, she was an alpha. Cocking her head to the side, Leila stared at you being teased and played with, blowing you a kiss and waving playfully with her fingers.

The pleasure, the teasing, the everything, it was too much. Screeching in arousal, your pussy flushed with juices and moisture, coating the boy's face. The vibrations of your moans reverberated against the face of your amazing kisser before she pulled back, pressing her finger to your dripping lips and licking up both her own and your saliva. You closed your eyes once more, happily savouring the afterglow of your orgasm.

A small set of bumps run throughout your body. You notice a number of things. For starters, you're laying against what feels like leather, secondly, you're completely naked, and thirdly, you think you're moving. Lifting yourself up from what turns out to be a car seat, you glance down at the seatbelt that's already strapped in. Peering up with curiosity, taking note that you're in the back seat, you see long, silky soft looking black hair on the seat in front of you. Leila had taken your sleepy body off to her car and was no doubt taking you home now. You go to say something, but she starts speaking first, as if waiting for your mouth to open.

"Hey again sweetie, I hope you enjoyed your nap! It's around 9 o' clock now. I had fun with my friends, though it looked like you had more fun with yours~" Her voice was tantalising and was just as playful as ever. It dripped into your ears like honey. "We have one more stop, I'll drop you back at home tomorrow morning alright? Alright~" She didn't even let you answer, she just slowed her car down until it finally stopped and the both of you stepped into the cool air.

You grip each other's hands, mostly for guidance across Leila's front yard, before she unlocked her front door and began walking you to her room. It turned out she was sharing a house with a friend, as seen by someone being asleep in the living room. Gently closing the door behind you, you're slapped and gripped by your Mommy's hand, her nails digging into the skin of your ass a little, causing a shudder.

Leila grinned at you and stepped back towards her bed, gliding her shorts down her long, luscious legs and strapping something around her waist. It was a rubber dick, a seven inch strap-on, and it swayed between Mommy's legs. "Mmh, like a deer caught in headlights~ Go on sweetie, suck Mommy's dick~" It was as if that single sentence, that one command had pushed a button inside of you, cause you immediately drop to your knees and scoot your plump, exposed body over to your Mistress and start running your tongue along the rubber. Leila sits back on her bed and you lift yourself up a little, planting kisses along the tip of the rubber cock and along Leila's upper most thighs, hoping to please her.

While you're licking, kissing and occasionally bobbing your head a few times, Leila just sits there and stares at how eager you are to obey, running her fingers through your hair and helping your head travel along her rubber length.

"I think that's sufficient enough... On the bed cutie, You lubed up the toy so well, it'd be a waste to not use it~" She speaks up, beckoning you to follow her up along her bed.

"Y-Yes Mommy, anything you say..!" Taking a small leap onto the soft mattress, Miss Leila curls her finger, wanting you to come closer, but that was when you noticed that both while you were licking and while you were crawling up to her, she had stripped.

Lost in the wonders that was her soft, smooth, plush white skin, her shaved, slightly dripping pussy and her pink, erect nipples, she had to pull you over herself before teasing you some more, holding you a bit a ways over her body. "God, had I known you were so gay for good looking women, I would've fucked your brains out in the bushes~ It's ok sweetie, you're not the first person to fall in love with me, though I can't say it's ever been both ways...~"

Before giving you a chance to respond, she drops your body on top of the strap-on, causing a sharp moan to escape your quivering lips. Mommy Leila then slowly started thrusting her hips as you sat on her lap like you would to a guy fucking you. The thick and long rubber appendage slid inside and outside of you with ease, both thanks to your saliva and the incredibly large amounts of wetness that had accumulated today.

Your body bounced and rocked around, both your and Mommy's tits bouncing, although out of sync, occasionally tapping into each other. Despite not directly stimulating Leila, you could notice her face growing red and her breathing hastening with small, cute moans interrupting her breaths. You start to rock your hips into the strap-on and steadily increase your speed as you get fucked.

However, instead of keeping up or maintaining a pace at all, Leila simply slows down until she reaches a halt, staring you with an expectant expression. "Mmh, fuuuck, bounce for me slut, bounce for your Mommy, fuck yourself for me~" With a crooked smile on your face, you continue to bob yourself up and down, whining needily when Mistress's hand slithers up your body and ends up groping your tit roughly.

Her free hand resting on your ass, teasingly messing with your rhythm and guiding you along the full length of the rubber. Your breathing continued to grow quicker and quicker, you were sweating lightly and your body wouldn't stop, you wanted release, you needed release, you- With a swift movement, both of your wrists were gripped tightly and you were suddenly tossed against the mattress. Leila took off her strap-on and tossed it to the floor, quickly crawling over you and looking at you with an almost primal glare. Leaning down into you slowly, your bodies steadily collided and both of your hot, wet, soft, smooth skin rubbed into each other.

Her lips clamped down onto your neck and she began suckling, one of her hands running up and down your arm slowly and the other reaching between your thighs, effortlessly pushing her fingers inside of you. With your body bound to the bed by Mommy's gorgeous body, your squirming in arousal and rocking about provided nothing but giggles from the one on top of you. Her teeth gently poked at the skin on your neck in between her kisses, but never biting down onto you.

You wince and whine in arousal, moaning and sighing in the warmth of the pleasure that Leila was giving you. The wet folds of your pussy repeatedly and eagerly let the fingers of Mommy Leila in and out of your sopping wet cunt. You felt as if you were on fire, and as a third finger danced and curled around in your insides, your mind was going blank from the sheer amounts of sexual enjoyment. Leila remained mostly silent, her lips running along your skin and her free hand giving your shoulder a soothing rub, she was planting kisses and occasionally hickies against you, not that you minded.

You just laid there, in the presence of a Goddess like Leila.

Her thumb pressed down somewhat hard into your clit and she began rubbing it in a circular motion, lifting her head up from your chest to your head. Her lips opened and a faint whisper echoed inside of your mind. "Cum for me~" Your entire body gyrated beneath Leila. You rocked violently, thrusting your hips against her strong grip. You leaked and dripped, juices fell and dropped. You had, without a doubt, the greatest orgasm of your entire life.

Basking in the sweetness of the experience, of the hot, steamy play that you had with Mommy Leila, she lifted up your sweltering body and pulled you both up to the headboard of the bed. Laying you down carefully next to her, she placed her hand on your cheek and looked at you, your hand weakly resting on the side of her thigh.

"Honey, I'm so happy we had this day together, Mommy is so so SO proud of you." She smiles sweetly at you and kisses your lips, not in a sexual way, not in a teasing way or full of want, but out of care. You return the lips and push your head to rest in the deep valley of her cleavage, secretly hoping this moment could last forever. "Mommy loves you sweetheart. Sleep well." And without another word, you fall asleep in each other's arms, smiling happily.