A Special, Sexual Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exiting the restroom in a bikini that didn't cover much beneath your jacket, you see Mistress Leila standing by the door back to the streets. You walk over to her with your eyebrows furrowed in embarrassment and annoyance, but the moment you go to open your mouth, she's already gripped your chin and forced her tongue into your mouth. Feeling as if your will had been sapped away, you give into the kiss and let her tongue dance around in your mouth. Placing your arms on her hips, you bring yourself closer, kissing the slightly taller passionately and lovingly before she pulls away. "Shall we?" She asks, expecting an answer, while a small string of drool drips from both of your chins.

"A-Ah... Yes, Mistress." You answer quietly to make sure only she can hear you, then you both walk outside, Leila guiding you to her car.

"My little baby gets to ride in the front~! Don't worry, I'm not kidnapping you, unless you're into that~" Mistress Leila giggled at her own jest and opened the door to the driver's seat. You followed suit and opened the door on your side, only to meekly moan in both shock and the arousal that had just shot through you. Leila's seat was a standard chair you'd see in any car. Yours, however, had a large, thick, rubber toy attached to it. Without even thinking, your hand made its way down to the toy and poked it, causing a slight swaying motion in the item. "Come on slave, I got it especially cleaned just for you, well, your hole~ Sit."

What started as a cheeky, flirty statement, quickly turned into a stern and serious command. With a small gulp and a quick "Yes Miss Leila..", you push yourself into the car, a hand slowly crept up to your ass from beneath. You moaned softly as the fabric of your panties slid across one of your ass cheeks, freeing your ass.

"Are you that much of a dumb dog? Sit on the DILDO, slut."

"O-Of course Mistress, apologies Mistress." With a quick movement, you adjust yourself and press the tip of the toy onto your asshole, slowly sitting down on top of it, the walls of your ass spreading to fit the thick, rubbery appendage.

With a smile taking form across your Mistress's face, the car starts up and she reaches into the back seat, pulling out what looks like a small plastic square. Pressing her thumb down into it, you shriek in shock and pleasure, quickly covering your mouth in your hands. The rubber cock you were sitting on suddenly started to gently shake, vibrating inside of you. "Oh, you didn't think it was just a dildo? How did I end up picking up such a silly slut~! I'm taking the bumpy way to our destination by the way, try not to cum~" Mistress Leila had a sinister look on her face, it was clear she knew how much power she had over you, it was clear how much power you wanted her to have, it was clear you wanted to be her plaything, for as long this exchange lasted anyways.

As she drove down the road, you felt the toy wiggling inside of your body, it didn't help that, like she said, the road ahead was bumpy. You were essentially fucking a sex toy in someone else's car, and the idea of that made you wet, very very wet.

After what felt like an eternity riding on the vibrating, rubber cock, you peer out the window and stare at your destination. The beach. You suddenly realised why she had chosen what you're wearing as a gift. She abruptly stops the car a little bit away from the beach, lifting the remote to the toy and turning it off, your panting and aroused body still slightly shook from the pleasure. After a moment of gathering your bearings, she leaves the car and flicks her back, motioning you to follow. However, by the time you slide off of the dildo and emerge from the confines of the car, your jacket was rapidly tossed off by Miss Leila, revealing your beach attire.

You were wearing a black bikini set, with thin black strings of fabric holding the pieces together. Almost semi-transparent pieces of black material covered your breasts in a smaller sized vertical line from a little ways up the bottom of your breast to the straps around your shoulder, hiding a little more than just your nipples. Skinny black material wrapped around your waist and hugged the curves of your lower half, a small patch of fabric cupping your pussy and ending just shy of your womb. With your hand being gripped before you can realise what had happened, you and your Mistress quickly trotted towards the sand and water.

As you and Leila, fingers intertwined with each other, swiftly made a march towards the beach, she dragged you down a separate path, aiming for the bathroom. "Wait out here sexy, Momma needs to get herself ready too you know!" You watched as she disappeared into the restroom to change, your mind almost immediately wandering to the gutter. She could wear a tight swimsuit that envelops her perfect body, or a small bikini, perhaps covering even less skin than you. She could be leading you on, knowing you're curious about her clothing choice and decides to tease you, covering lots of her lavish skin, or even a wetsuit.

Lost in your thoughts, your hand absentmindedly makes its way down your body, your fingers trailing over your warm yet soft skin before finally reaching your clit, giving it a slow rub in small circles. Your shrill voice causes you to instinctively place your other hand over your mouth as your increasingly wet pussy gets teased through your thin panties.

It doesn't take long for Leila to come back, her hand roughly gripping yours and pulling it up to your face, pushing your fingers in your mouth, a mildly frustrated look across her face. Taken aback from the way she took you out of your haze, you take in the figure in front of you and almost start drooling with your hand in your mouth.

With a top covering not much nor too little of her chest, showing off the deep valley of her cleavage and held together with straps no longer than half a centimeter, her top half was nothing short of divine. Her bottoms were mouthwatering as well, a moderate amount of material concealed the wonders beneath her panties, with four thin lines of fabric wrapped around her waist and the uppermost portions of her ass. She wasn't anywhere near as risque as you, but the way it hugged her body, the black contrasting with her skin, the amount of material leaving you curious as to what lies beneath, it left you speechless.

"Earth to slavegirl~ Did I short circuit your brains or something? You haven't even seen underneath all layers of clothes and THIS is your reaction~? You're one of the cutest things I've ever laid eyes on~" Any trace of a negative expression had since vanished on your Mistress's face. Feeling your already beet red face grow warmer out of embarrassment, you pull your hand from your and silently look down towards your feet, slowly walking behind Leila and taking her hand. Mistress in tow, you both finally made your way towards the beach, your eyes glued to the two, round, bouncy ass cheeks as they swayed and jiggled with each step Miss Leila took.

Resisting the urge to kneel and kiss the ass that had effortlessly dominated your vision, you let her guide the way. Many eyes from all sorts of people were staring in your direction, older men, younger men and women, a few couples, watching the way your slutty bodies waltz across the beach. Thankfully, not everyone was staring, though you wouldn't have minded.

Leila knelt down into the sand half a dozen or so meters away from the waves and rolled out a dark purple towel you hadn't even noticed her carrying. With a few brushes at the sand and a little stretch, she passes you sunscreen and lays down, her ass in full view, the soft skin hiding the fabric that grinded against her asshole. You shook the bottle a little and popped the lid off, squirting a bit of the cream onto your hands before looking back and blushing a tad. Miss Leila was laying on her stomach and unfastening the clasp of her bra, letting the small amount of fabric flapping to the side and falling onto the towel, freeing her outer side boobs.

You tried your best to not salivate in your mouth and gently placed your hands against her back and began slowly and carefully rubbing the sunscreen onto her. Her soft skin was warm to the touch and you felt all sorts of ecstasy from being in such a wonderful position. After you had rubbed the cream across her back, shoulders and neck, accidentally brushing your finger against her breasts a couple of times, you realised you didn't stop rubbing. You were rubbing and massaging her back, your fingers gently yet firmly pressing into her back and shoulders, hoping to satisfy your Mistress.

"Oh my~! Maybe I underestimated you sweetie, you're not as silly as I thought, mmmmh~" Leila called out to you, resting her on her arms in comfort while your face flushed and you let out a subby mewl.

After what feels like many, many hours Leila speaks up again, clearly wanting something of you once more. "Slaaaaave~ Be a dear and rub my feet, ok~?" The playfulness in her voice causes your body to shiver in both pleasure and embarrassment.

Scooting back a little and lifting up her left leg, your fingers begin to lightly trail down her legs, feeling the softness of her thighs and the smoothness of her skin, your hands travelling up and down her leg sensually before reaching her feet. You lift it up a little more and wipe a bit of sweat from your head, your fingers carefully dancing across her soles and pressing into her cute foot. However, you weren't too focused on her feet, something else had taken your attention, but only for a brief moment. FWAP! A man passing by had reached down and gave your ass a strong spank as he walked past, causing a small, aroused shriek from you. Turning to watch who it was, you quickly return to the task at hand, facing the same distraction before you were rudely interrupted. Mistress's perfect ass.

Leila was laying there, on her stomach, in swimwear that drove you more than wild, and inches away from you was her bare ass, staring back at you. The paleness of her skin made it almost shine in your direction, not to mention it was large. Your eyes were glued to the glorious bubble butt of Miss Leila, your fingers rubbing in a speed pattern that fluctuated. You'd bring your eyes and attention back to the task at hand, rubbing her feet, but your stare would always dart back up at her big, beautiful butt.

Placing her foot on the ground and picking up the next one, you notice Leila slightly wiggling her hips, still laying comfily atop her towel. The sight of her soft and plump ass jiggling, the cool flesh of one rippling into the other somewhat slowly yet almost mesmerically. It was even harder to ignore than before, the faint slapping noise of her butt was almost calling for you. Needless to say, it made rubbing her last foot much harder than it should've been, and you were pretty sure there was a damp mark in the sand below you. Letting out a silent whimper as her butt's graceful movements every so slightly sped up, your face grew redder and your arousal welled up inside of you. Being on display, servicing your new friend, inches away from a jiggling, wiggling ass. It felt so hot. It made you feel so hot inside.

Suddenly, you felt a tap against your chin. It was a big toe. Leila's big toe. In her lying down position, she was doing the equivalent of guiding you by the chin with her finger. She had more than likely practised this, evident by how effortlessly she brings your weak head down and down and down, before eventually, it's like you've gotten everything you've ever wanted.

Kicking her legs back, making sure to not hit you, she leaves you kneeling, bent over, with your face resting on her soft, squishy ass. It was just warm enough, thanks to the sun, and the fabric didn't hinder your enjoyment in the slightest, letting it brush lightly against your face with her plush skin. You felt as if you were in heaven. This was heaven, and you loved it almost more than anything you had ever experienced. Leila knew full well you were practically addicted to her ass after a quick tease, and distracting further and further away from your task almost magnified that lust for her sweet bubble butt. Puckering your lips a little, you started a new "task". You eagerly began giving long, slow, semi-wet kisses across her ass cheeks.

Resting your lips against the gentle skin turned the both of you on immensely, your inner thighs dripping while Leila let out small moans from all the attention you were giving her ass. Planting wet kiss after sloppy peck along her ass, worshipping both cheeks and her upper thighs. Your tongue would rarely poke through and prod a little at your Goddess's skin. You probably came in your panties at some point from the experience alone, but you didn't care, you only wanted Leila's irresistible ass.

Unbeknownst to you, almost a full hour had passed since you had applied her sunscreen. Thankfully, Leila had a much better sense of time than you, although that wasn't too hard at the moment. "Alright my darling pet, as much as I would love you to worship my ass and eat me out, I have two more activities planned, so we'll have to get going, walk me to the restroom will you?" Her playful and dominant yet caring and collected voice snapped you out of your reverie and you quickly sprung to your feet, putting the sunscreen from before in a bag.

"Ah! Yes of course Ma'am! Ack, Miss! Mommy! Yes Mommy!"

Helping a now giggling Leila up from her feet, you rolled up the towel and tossed it into the bag as well, lovingly holding her hand and pressing into her arm as you both made your way back to change. Once you had both made it, Leila had taken your change of clothes with her. It was clear she wanted you to go to their next destination wearing close to nothing. You didn't know whether that made you nervous or excited, but you awaited Mommy Leila nonetheless.

Stepping out of the restroom wasn't something you were ready for, nor do you think you could've been ready for. Wearing expensive looking, black, laced boots and violet hued thigh high socks that hugged the thick thighs of their wearer, dark grey, tight short shorts that showed off not only an awful lot of the posterior, but a cameltoe that made the anticipation of the wonders beneath grow exponentially. The person who had stepped out was equipped with a dark greyish-purple corset that ended before the crotch, allowing the shorts and their very alluring effect.

The corset looked smooth and had a slightly gothic design to it, unlike most traditional corsets, and stopped no more than a thumb higher than the figure's nipples, leaving a very small amount of areola showing. With a dark grey bracelet, a black, mesh shrug with sleeves that ended just shy of the elbows and a slightly dark grey choker with a beautiful, priceless looking pink gemstone in the centre, Leila stepped out and cupped your chin. She's toying with you. Everything she's worn today and last night has made you weak in the knees and flustered beyond repair.

Either she does this a lot, frequents kinky scenes, or was preparing for this exact day. However, your thoughts soon ground to a halt as a black band coiled itself around your neck, with a sparkling yet small gold buckle and a black heart with demon wings coming from the side dangling just below it. "Come on pet, we're going somewhere and you're going to need that, besides... Isn't this what you want, you depraved, slutty fucktoy~?"

With yourself sitting as comfortably as you could on the seat with a dildo strapped to it, Mommy Leila drove towards her next destination, grinning at how sweet you looked in your collar. Casting your gaze out the window, the both of you were pulling up to what looked like a club. Stepping out of the car, Leila walked over to your side to assist you and your wetness out of her car before pushing you down to your hands and knees, resting her boot on your bare back.

"This is a special place sweetie! Mommy's friends inside bought their toys too, but pets are only allowed to be on all fours." She spoke in her same playful tone, lifting her foot off and squatting down in front of you. She gripped both your cheeks with her hands and rubbed your face like a dog. "So will you be a good bitch for Mommy, or will I have to punish you~?"

Face red, you whined as she teased and messed with you before letting out a little, depraved bark. "Such a good girl! Come on sweetie, lets go~" Leila begins her walk away from the car, you crawling happily yet filled to the brim with embarrassment.

Swinging the door open, you immediately see that she wasn't fooling you. Less than a dozen people were on the floor, either kneeling or crawling about, just as she was. Your pussy throbbed in your tight panties just at the sight, numerous boys and girls around your age either on full display or in next to nothing. Quickly catching up to isa, you look up at her as she sits on a chair near 2 other women. She smiles at you, petting your head like she would to a domestic pet. "Go on sweetie, don't be shy, Mommy is just going to catch up with her fellow Mommy's for a while, ok~?" Glancing back down to try and spot her friend's pets, you spot both a boy and a girl, both completely naked and lying next to each other.

You crawl over, eyes wandering around the room and landing upon you, the newest sub in the club. It made you feel hot, all of these dominant women and men staring at you as you crawl like a bitch in heat, wearing close to nothing mind you. Upon closer inspection of the two before you, you notice that the girl's hand has coiled around the boy's cock and the boy's fingers are plunging in and out of the girl.

With somewhat nervous steps, you crawl closer to them, noting how wet you've grown since you've entered this very raunchy bar. Looking at the two engrossed in their activity, you silently paw at your hardly concealed cunt, eyes glued to the intimacy of the two collared strangers. Closing your eyes, you sit back on your bottom, legs spread, and move the small piece of fabric away from your pussy, letting your fingers dance in a circular motion. The folds of your crotch were moist and the dampness on the floor only increased with how close you were getting to an orgasm.

While your eyes were closed, lost in the horny bliss and the lustful memories of your day, both the boy and girl before you had started cumming on each other, erupting with white, hot semen and warm, moist juices, leaving them in a panting state. You open your eyes and look at the two blushing and limp bodies resting on the floor. Straightening yourself out, you crawl over towards the two and look at them.

With your eyes scanning both of the figures, you get distracted with observing their bodies, something that they decide to use to their advantage. Although a little sluggish, they grip you and pull themselves up, the boy gripping your ass while the girl caresses one of your tits. With a shrill yelp in surprise, you fall back and are left sitting with two naked pets, both prodding at your slutty body.

The both of them grip and pull at your clothes, your bra effortlessly snapping off and dropping to the floor, while your panties are slid off of your both by the boy, making sure he teases your body from the waist down as he does. Whining weakly, you turn your head to meet the girl's and your tongues eagerly slide against each other's. Slow yet long and passionate smooches with the kind of curvy girl who was kneading your breasts as if they were dough were enough to almost double the wetness of your dripping hole.

Engrossed in making out with someone you don't even know what sounds like, your legs tighten and your pussy pulses. Suddenly, a slimy, long tongue enters your twitching and aching hole, causing your eyes to roll back into your head. It had been God knows how long since a tongue messed with your pussy, but you welcomed it happily as the boy fucked you with his mouth. He wiggled and rolled his tongue inside of you, occasionally tapping at your g-spot. You were sure he had practice, probably with his domme your domme was currently speaking to. Your nipples stung a little between the fingers of the girl kissing you, but it was a pleasant sting that only further fueled your arousal.