A Special Summer Ch. 01

Story Info
The reunion.
7.5k words
4.54
15.2k
19
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andi pulled into her Aunt Christie's driveway just before sunset on Friday night following a four-hour drive from home. She had spent a week at home with her parents and younger sister after she finished her second year of college and was going to start a summer internship on Monday morning. Her aunt offered to let her stay with her for the summer since the company she was going to work for is located just a few miles from Christie's townhouse. Christie and her now ex-husband visited Andi and her family often for when Andi was growing up, but after Christie's divorce, five years ago, the visits had stopped. Andi had always felt very close to Christie and had missed her a lot, so she was very excited to see her again.

Andi stepped out of her red hatchback and pulled her long black hair up into a ponytail using the scrunchy that was around her wrist. Andi was tall, nearly 5'10", and very thin. Her long, thin features were the first thing most people noticed about her, and it often made her feel uncomfortable and awkward. Looking up, she saw the front door open, and Aunt Christie stepped out, a big smile on her face. Christie stepped quickly down the short walk and gave her niece a big hug.

Christie squeezed Andi tightly and said softly, "So good to see you, Andi."

Andi leaned into her aunt and sighed, whispering, "Thank you, Aunt Christie, I'm so excited to be here. I've been looking forward to it for months."

They separated and looked at each other for a second, both smiling. Christie stepped back and said, "Let's grab your stuff and take it inside, then we can catch up."

Andi smiled and reached back into the car, hitting the button to open the back hatch. They grabbed her bags and carried them inside, then up the stairs to the guest room where Andi was going to stay. They tossed the bags on the queen size bed, then went back out and grabbed armloads of loose items and carried them to the room as well.

"Bathroom is right through here," Christie said as she pushed the door next to the bed open. "Towels are in the drawer, soap and shampoo if you need them. There are speakers built into the wall in here and in the bathroom, you can synch your phone to the system here," she continued as she pointed to a white device sitting on the nightstand.

"Nice," Andi responded, smiling, noting the wall speakers had volume controls.

"It's also an intercom system," Christie said with a grin, "I'm kind of a gadget geek."

"Cool, so that's how I order room service?" Andi said with a giggle.

"If you want to starve," Christie responded with a wink as the two women walked out of the room and down the hall. "This is my room," Christie said as they passed an open door. Andi looked in as she passed the room, noting the large room with a huge King size bed. They went down the stairs and Christie led her to the kitchen, motioning to Andi to have a seat while she opened the fridge and pulled out a bottle of white wine. She held up two glasses with a questioning look and Andi nodded. Andi was only nineteen and didn't drink often but did enjoy wine.

Christie set the glasses on the table, opened the bottle and filled each glass, before slipping the cork back into the top of the bottle. The two women sat and caught up, telling each other about what was going on in their lives and with the family. They finished the bottle of wine as they chatted.

It got quiet for a moment and Andi looked a bit uncomfortable as she asked, "So, um, why did you stop coming around, Aunt Christie?"

Christie paused and thought for a moment before answering, "Well, Hun, when I got divorced, your mother and I had a bit of a falling out."

Andi looked at her with a look of confusion. "How would you getting a divorce cause a problem between you and Mom?"

"Wasn't so much the divorce," responded Christie, "more the reason for the divorce."

"Still don't understand," said Andi.

"I had an affair," said Christie quietly.

"Um, OK," replied Andi, still not understanding.

Christie blushed a bit, looked Andi in the eyes and said, "With a woman."

"Oh," said Andi, then burst out laughing, "Are you kidding me?"

Christie looked at her confused. Was she upset that she had had an affair with a woman?

"Mom was so upset that you were with a woman that she was willing to stop seeing her sister?" she said as she shook her head, "Mom can be such a bitch sometimes."

Christie giggled and grinned, letting out a deep breath. She had been surprised when her sister, Sally, had agreed to Andi spending the summer with her, she hoped that it meant Sally had learned to accept who she was and it would give them a chance to reconnect, she really missed the relationship they had growing up and early in their adult lives.

Andi watched her for a moment, then broke the silence when she said, "I'm sorry, Aunt Christie. That was bullshit."

Christie smiled at her niece, then reached across the table and took her hand. "Thank you, sweetie. It was a very hard time for both of us and I'm sorry that it ended up meaning that I couldn't spend time with you."

Andi giggled and asked, "So, are you a lesbian or was that just a onetime thing?"

Christie was a little surprised by the question. She had been prepared for the conversation about her mother but hadn't anticipated a question about her sexuality. "Well, I guess I would have to say I'm bi," she answered, "I still date men on occasion, but most of the time I date women."

"Have a girlfriend?" Andi asked.

"Not at the moment," Christie responded.

It got quiet momentarily. Christie looked up at the clock and realized it was after midnight. "You must be tired," said Christie, "Why don't we head to bed."

Andi nodded and added quickly, "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, Aunt Christie, I really don't care who you date or sleep with. Whatever makes you happy is all good with me. I'm not my mom."

They both stood and hugged before heading upstairs. "Goodnight, Andi," Christie said as they reached her bedroom.

"Goodnight, Aunt Christie," said Andi with a big smile, "and thanks again for letting me stay here. We're gonna have so much fun this summer."

Andi went down the hall and into her room, pulled her sleep shirt out of one of her bags, then grabbed her makeup bag and went into the bathroom. She stripped out of her shorts, t-shirt and bra, tossing them into an empty laundry basket in the corner before washing her face and brushing her teeth. She grabbed a towel that was hanging next to the sink and dried her hands and face, then slipped her grey sleep shirt on, it was old and worn, barely covered her butt, but she couldn't imagine not sleeping in it. She turned off the bathroom light and went back into the bedroom, moving her bags off the bed and putting them in the corner to deal with tomorrow.

She grabbed the pillow she had brought with her and pushed the pillows that were already on the bed to the side before pulling the cover back and sliding in under the sheet. The bed was soft and comfortable, so much better than the crappy mattress she slept on in her dorm room. She stretched out and turned off the lamp beside the table, picked up her phone and caught up on some messages from friends, then set the phone on the nightstand before rolling onto her side and closing her eyes. Andi was exhausted after a long day and a couple glasses of wine. She fell asleep quickly.

Down the hall, Christie finished getting ready for bed, slipping on a navy-blue silk nighty that barely covered her butt, taking a quick look at herself in the mirror and smiling. She had long brown hair and green eyes, watched what she ate, got regular exercise and managed to keep her body looking tight and toned. She slid into bed and turned the light off, laying on her back and staring up at the ceiling that she could barely make out in the soft light that leaked in through the windows. She thought about the conversation she had with Andi and smiled. Andi was such a sweet girl. She closed her eyes and tried to sleep, but thoughts of her sister and what could happen kept running through her mind.

Christie tossed for about half an hour, before finally sitting up in frustration. She grabbed her phone and checked her texts and scrolled through some social media posts. She responded to a post from Susan, a woman she had gone out with a couple times. They hadn't done anything but kiss, but the woman was extremely sexy and thinking about her made Christy a bit horny. Reaching into her nightstand, she grabbed her purple vibrator and laid it against her clit. It was soft and flexible, about seven inches long and shaped like a penis, complete with veins along the top. She pressed her hips up and ground gently against the toy before pressing the power button and feeling it begin to rumble softly.

Her hips moved a little faster and her legs pulled back, opening her hips up more. She pressed the power button again and the vibrator rumbled a little stronger. Christie moaned softly as the toy vibrated on her clit, which began to swell in response. She moved the toy slowly and rocked her hips, getting into a nice rhythm. Her breathing got shallower and her moans louder as her excitement intensified. Images began flashing through her head, flashes of women's bodies, past lovers, random things that would flash through her mind when she masturbated.

Her excitement built and she was getting closer to climax when an image of Andi flashed. Her rhythm was broken, and she slowed for a second, her pussy dripping and her toy coated with her slimy wetness. Images of Andi began flowing through her mind and she quickly got her rhythm back and was soon back on the edge of climax again. Her mind focused on thoughts of Andi, her body, her face, their bodies intertwined together, and her body responded as she got closer and closer to climax. Her body stiffened and her hips drove up as waves of pleasure washed over her. She held the vibrator on her clit as she rode her orgasm, feeling warmth and wetness running down and soaking her sheets.

Christy lay back and began to catch her breath, her chest rising and falling, her stiff nipples pressing against the silky material of her nighty, sending chills through her body. Her body relaxed and she felt the dampness under her, she loved that feeling. Her body satisfied, her eyes closed, and she drifted off to sleep, images of her beautiful young niece floating through the back of her mind.

Andi's eyes opened slowly, blinking as they adjusted to the light streaming in through the large window. She looked around the room which looked very different in the sunlight than it had the night before. She grabbed her phone; it was ten o'clock. She started to panic, then relaxed as she realized it was Saturday and had no real reason to get up. She stretched before slipping out of the bed and heading into the bathroom. She used the bathroom and brushed her teeth, then headed downstairs, still wearing her night shirt and panties.

When she got to the kitchen, Christie was sitting at the table, she looked up from her tablet and said, "Coffee is hot if you want some, cream in the fridge, sugar on the table."

Andi picked up a mug that was sitting next to the coffee pot, poured a cup and sat down at the table next to her aunt. "Did you sleep well?" Andi asked.

"Yes, how about you?" answered Christie.

"So good," Andi said with a huge smile, "so much more comfortable than the beds in the dorm."

Christie smiled, "Glad to hear it. Anything you need to do today?" she asked.

"No," Andi answered, "Just need to unpack, iron a few things to get ready for Monday."

"Want to go to the pool this afternoon?" Christie asked?

"Sure, that would be great. See if I can't get rid of this ghostly white skin," she said with a giggle as she held out her arms.

"We call that porcelain skin," Christie said with a smile, "and many women would die to have skin like yours, Hun"

"I don't know, seems like the skin of dead woman already," Andi responded with a wink.

Christie rolled her eyes and got up to refill her coffee cup as Andi took a long sip from her cup. Andi stared a bit as Christie got up, she was still wearing the nighty she had slept in, and her butt flashed with each step she took. "Want some breakfast?" Christie asked over her shoulder.

"Have cereal?" Andi asked.

"Yes," Christie answered and opened a cupboard, revealing several boxes of cereal and several bowls. She then opened a drawer and pulled out a spoon.

Andi got up, grabbed a bowl and poured cereal into it, then pulled a carton of milk out of the fridge and added it to the bowl. She grabbed the bowl and sat back down, taking a couple bites before drinking some more coffee. "I'm a pretty good cook and I'll be glad to cook for you while I'm here, Aunt Christie," Andi said between bites.

"That would be great, Andi. I usually get home late and end up eating frozen dinners," Christie said with a smile, "We can go to the grocery store and pick up some stuff, I don't have much in the way of groceries around usually."

"Perfect, I'll make a shopping list," Andi said, "anything you want to eat?"

"I'd love some homemade Italian," Christie said and licked her lips.

"Lasagna?" Andi asked.

"Yum!" Christie responded.

Andi nodded and asked, "Where do you keep your spices?"

Christie pointed to the pantry closet. Andi got up and walked toward the pantry to see what was there. As she walked, Christie watched her thin hips sway, covered in the thin grey fabric of her night shirt. Andi's long, thin legs looked amazing, and her butt swayed and peaked out sensually as she walked across the kitchen. Christie couldn't take her eyes off Andi's beautiful backside as she rummaged through the box of spices. She came back to the table, pulled out her phone and made some notes.

Andi finished her cereal, rinsed the bowl and put it in the dishwasher. She poured herself another cup of coffee. Turning to Christie she said," I'm going to put some things away, take a shower and get ready to go to the pool. What time do you want to go?"

"Whenever you're ready, Hun. No rush." Christie responded.

Andi nodded and headed up the stairs. Christie watched her go, feeling a tingle in her stomach as her mind flashed back to last night's masturbation session.

Andi got to her room and sat on the edge of the bed and synched her phone to the entertainment system, then turned on some music. She tossed her bags on the bed and started digging through them, putting stuff in drawers, hanging a few things and separating out a few things that needed to be ironed. She pushed the empty bags under the bed and went into the bathroom to shower and get ready to go to the pool.

Christie straightened up the kitchen then went upstairs to shower and dress. As she stood in the warm shower, her hand slid between her legs and she ran her fingers gently over her clit, rubbing it softly. The fingers of her other hand went to her left nipple, circling the small, dark areola before gently teasing her nipple and feeling it swell. She always felt that her breasts were her best feature, not too big, not too small, tear drop shaped with small dark nipples.

Taking a deep breath, she removed her hand from between her legs and grabbed the shave cream from the ledge it sat on. She quickly shaved her legs and arm pits, then carefully shaved around the lips of her pussy before trimming up her small bush, making it a little narrower as she thought about the bikini she was going to wear today. A couple times she asked herself what the fuck she was doing, Andi is her niece, and she's straight anyway, isn't she? But she would immediately go back to what she was doing, still not sure what the end game of all this was in her mind.

Andi showered, shaved her legs and other areas, then dried off, put on some makeup, dried her hair and put it up into a ponytail. She wrapped a towel around her and stepped out into the bedroom, picking up her baby blue bikini and slipping it on. The bottoms were high waisted, and she loved how it looked with her long legs, narrow hips and plump rear. While most of her was long and lean, her butt was the only part of her that could be considered curvy. The top was quite revealing, covering about half of her breasts and cut to lift her breasts and accentuate her cleavage, which she felt she desperately needed because she had very small breasts, topped with tiny pink nipples. She applied some sunscreen, grabbed her coverup and slipped it on, then headed downstairs.

Christie slipped on her string bikini, the bottom was a narrow strip on the front and back that barely covered her mound and two small triangles that covered her nipples. She was still aroused, and her nipples were swollen, every move she made, the fabric rubbed against them and sent tingles coursing through her body. She looked at herself in the full-length mirror, something she caught herself doing more and more as she got older. She felt like she looked damn good for a 38-year-old woman. She would have loved to be tall and thin like Andi, but at 5'7", she was never considered short, and she kept her body tight and toned, and loved the looks of admiration or envy she got at the gym. She put on some sunscreen and a coverup, grabbed her pool bag and went downstairs.

Andi was waiting for her at the table drinking a glass of water. As Christie came down the stairs, she stood, her coverup sliding open and it took every bit of control Christie had to not gawk as she got a peek at Andi's cleavage. "You ready to go?" Christie asked.

"Yep," Andi responded.

They slipped on flip flops and walked to the back of the community to the pool where they picked up a couple towels and found two lounge chairs in a grassy area. Andi laid her towel over the lounge chair and slipped off her coverup. Christie watched and felt her stomach twinge with excitement and guilt as she saw Andi in her bikini. Andi settled down onto the chair and Christie waited until she knew Anid was watching before sliding off her coverup and slowly moving onto her chair.

Andi's mouth nearly dropped open when she saw her aunt in her bikini. "Holy fuck, Aunt Christie," she stammered, "you look amazing."

Christie lit up inside from Andi's comment. "Thank you, Andi. Trying to minimize the tan lines," she said with a wink. She still wasn't sure what she was trying to achieve with all this, but whatever it was, it seemed to be working.

Andi sat back to enjoy the sun but couldn't get the image of her aunt out of her mind. For the last year or so, she had been curios about women. She had made out with a girl at a party one night, but she was with friends and was afraid to take it beyond that, not knowing how they would react if she had left the party with a girl. She had masturbated to lesbian porn a couple times, but this was different. This was her aunt who was almost twenty years older than her. The fact that she had a better figure than pretty much any girl her age she had ever met, made her age a bit irrelevant, but still, it was her aunt.

The two women sat and soaked up the sun for about an hour, then got up and took a quick swim. Pretty much every eye in the place was on them, both men and women. Some were enjoying the view, others disgusted by it, most likely out of jealousy. They swam for a bit then went back to their chairs.

They spent the next couple hours enjoying the sun between quick dips in the pool, then packed up their stuff and walked back to Christie's townhouse. At this point, it was all Christie could do to not touch herself. They went into the house and headed upstairs, Andi watching her aunt's butt sway as she climbed the stairs in front of her.

When they go to the top, Christe turned to Andi and said, "How about we grab a pizza then go get some groceries?"

"Sounds great," said Andi. She was getting hungry, and the pizza sounded amazing.