A Special Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christie went into her room, pushing the door closed behind her, but not realizing it hadn't closed completely. She went into the bathroom, showered quickly and wrapped a towel around her. She couldn't get the image of Andi in her bikini out of her head and knew she wouldn't make it through dinner if she didn't take care of herself first. She sat on the edge of her bed, grabbed her vibrator and let the towel slide off. She leaned back a little, turned the vibrator on low and teased her nipple playfully. Her other hand moved between her legs, and she slipped two fingers into her pussy, which was dripping wet at this point. Her fingers curled up and the tips slid along her g-spot as the heel of her hand pressed against her clit.

Andi had showered and dressed quickly in a pair of black shorts and a white tank with a thin bra underneath. She slipped on a pair of sandals and headed down the hall. As she passed Christie's room, she heard moaning through the slightly ajar door. She stopped and listened for a second, realizing that it was Christie, and she was masturbating. She moved quietly and through the opening she could see her aunt from the side, naked, her hand between her legs and a vibrator on her nipple. She was moaning and squirming. Andi's hand slid down her body reflexively and pressed against her mound. Her hips moved slowly, and she ground against her hand, biting her lip to keep from making a sound. She watched as Christie sat further back and her hand moved faster, her moans got louder and more urgent and her body twisted as she climaxed, then lay back panting. Andi wanted desperately to cum, but realized that Christie was done, so she shuffled quietly away and down the stairs.

Christie caught her breath and licked her fingers, tasting her cum, before going back into the bathroom, fixing her makeup and getting dressed in a green sundress. Her quicky had helped but she knew that tonight she was going to need to take her time and do it right. Reaching for the door to her room, she realized it was open and stopped for a second, wondering if Andi had heard her.

When she got downstairs, Andi was sitting on the couch in the family room on her phone. When Christie came down, she looked up and smiled, hoping she didn't look like the cat that had swallowed the canary, and they headed toward the garage. They climbed into Christie's jeep that had the top down and headed out for dinner. They went to a small pizza place downtown, had pizza and salad, got a box for the leftovers and headed for the grocery store.

They wandered the store, picking up the items on Andi's list plus some snacks and stuff for around the house. When they got to the checkout, Andi pulled out her wallet and Christie told her to put it away. "I'll take care of the groceries while you're here, Hun. I know what's it's like to be a poor college student and this is my way of helping out," she said.

Andi tried to protest, but Christie cut her off. "If you are cooking, I'll probably save money anyway compared to the frozen dinners and take out I eat usually," she said.

Andi smiled, knowing that was kind of BS, but didn't argue. She wrapped her arms around her aunt and hugged her tight. "Thank you so much Aunt Christie."

Christie breathed in deeply, inhaling Andi's scent as they hugged and feeling the warmth of her body pressed against her, her perky little breasts against her arm. It sent a tingle straight to her pussy which she felt beginning to soak her panties. They checked out and headed back to Christie's house, blasting music in the open top jeep. Once the groceries were put away, they each grabbed a slice of pizza from the box and a glass of red wine and settled in the family room, Andi on the sofa, Christie in her recliner.

They watched a little TV and chatted, then had another glass of wine. "I was thinking about inviting my friend Maddi over for dinner tomorrow so she can meet you," Christie said.

"Awesome," Andi replied, "Give me a chance to show off my cooking skills. Well, that or poison two people rather than just one."

"I'll be sure to have plenty of wine on hand to wash away the taste if we need it," Christie said with a smirk.

"Good plan," Andi said and winked, "I think I'm gonna head off to bed. I want to go for a run in the morning and have some things I need to do to get ready for work on Monday. She stood and took her wine glass to the kitchen, washing it by hand and putting it away, then headed upstairs, stopping to give her aunt a quick hug on the way. "Goodnight," she said.

"Goodnight, sleep well," Christie responded as Andi headed up the stairs.

Christie sent a quick text to Maddi about dinner the following night, Maddi responded a moment later that she would be there at five and would bring wine. She straightened up a bit, as she did every night before going to bed, then went upstairs and into her room.

Andi went into the bathroom, used the toilet, undressed, then washed her face and brushed her teeth, before slipping into her sleep shirt and climbing into bed. As she lay there, she began thinking about what she had seen earlier, and her hand mindlessly slipped down inside her panties. Her panties were slightly damp already and her fingers began to slowly run over her clit. She was used to masturbating with her fingers but was now regretting her decision to pack her vibrator in storage and not bring it with her.

Christie finished getting ready for bed, pulled on her nighty, grabbed her vibrator from the nightstand, then went back and grabbed her small dildo as well, just in case. She slid under the covers and pulled up a messaging app where she had a few on-line friends she would play with on occasion. Some were men and some women, but she wasn't in the mood for men tonight, so she messaged a couple of women who showed as being on-line, but neither were available. She muttered, "Fuck," and logged out before setting the phone down.

The two women went about pleasuring themselves before falling asleep. Neither was aware that they were each thinking about the other as they masturbated, and the object of their desire was just a few steps away doing the same.

Andi was awake with the sun, as was her norm, slipped on her summer running clothes consisting of a pair of Lycra shorts and what was not much more than a sports bra. She carried her shoes downstairs, ate a small bowl of cereal, then slipped off her shoes, left a note for Christie and headed out the door. She usually ran for about an hour on Sundays, but this morning went a little longer as she was full of energy.

Christie came down about a half hour later dressed for the gym, flipped the note over and left one of her own saying that she was at the gym, then jumped in her jeep and drove off. At the gym she got the details about guest memberships for the summer, she'd ask Andi if she was interested, though it was likely the company she was working for would have an on-site gym, they were known for having amazing perks for employees.

Andi got home and read Christie's note, made some sausage and eggs for breakfast as she drank some water. When Christie came in, there was a plate of food waiting for her, a pot of coffee was ready, the kitchen was cleaned up and Andi was sitting at the table in her running clothes drinking a cup of coffee.

"This is already working out," Christie said as she poured herself a cup of coffee, grabbed the food and sat down at the table. She didn't usually eat a hot breakfast, but that was mostly because she didn't want to go through the effort of cooking and cleaning. She asked Andi about the gym and Andi said she would find out tomorrow if the company had one and let her know.

Christie got up and walked over to a drawer, pulled out a key and set it on the table. "I forgot to give you this," she said, "What time are you planning to leave for work in the morning?"

"They told me to be at HR at nine thirty tomorrow morning for orientation," Andi replied, "Start times will be different based on which rotation I'm on, but my phone says it will take 12 minutes to get there, so I'll leave about nine o'clock tomorrow."

Christie laughed and said, "God, that is so your father. The man would sit and wait somewhere for an hour to not risk being a minute late."

Andi nodded and replied, "Yep, if you're on time, you're late. I guess hearing it a billion times in your life kind of engrains it in your head."

"Well, it's a good habit to get into, especially when you're young and proving yourself. It amazes me how many people in your generation can do amazing things, but can't keep a job because they have no concept of working," she said shaking her head.

Andi stood, picked up the key and patted Christie on the shoulder as she walked by and said with a deadpan expression, "Yeah, and they can't stay off your lawn either, huh."

"Hey!!!!" Christy said, then they both started laughing and heading up the stairs to shower.

After her shower, Andi dressed in her Sunday work clothes that consisted of a pair of jeans that were so tight and ratty that she would never wear them outside the house and a dark men's work shirt. She went down to the kitchen and put her sauce together, she liked to let it simmer for a few hours when she had the time. While it simmered, she ironed the clothes she had set aside for ironing and tossed a load of laundry in, Sunday was always laundry day for her, so even though she only had a couple days' worth of clothes, she did it anyway, she was a creature of habit for sure.

At three o'clock, Andi started putting the lasagna together and put it in the oven at four. Maddi showed up just before five. Maddi and Christie had been friends since they met during Christie's second year in college. She was petite, just over five feet tall, with red hair and piercing blue eyes.

"This is little Andi from your wedding?" Maddi said with a laugh as she looked up at the young woman who was more than half a foot taller than she was. Maddi had been Christie's Made of Honor and ten-year-old Andi had been a bridesmaid.

"Yep, she's all grown up now," Christie said with a smile.

Andi blushed and the wine was poured, and they sat and chatted.

Andi got up to check on the lasagna and Maddi watched her walk away. When she was in the kitchen, Maddi turned to Christie and said, "If there is a God, that girl is not straight and either single or of questionable morals."

Christie shook her head and smacked Maddi in the arm before responding, "The question of whether there is a God is irrelevant because she is my niece and has been entrusted to my care, which includes protecting her from sluts and whores like yourself."

Maddi stuck out her lower lip and feigned a pout as she said, "I told you; I am not a whore, I don't charge money."

Andi came back in, and they both looked up with guilty looks on their faces. Andi stopped and asked, "Did I interrupt something?"

"No," said Maddi, "we were just discussing the existence of an all-powerful deity."

"Too deep for me, sorry," Andi stated, "and besides, I was always taught to never discuss religion or politics until at least the second bottle of wine is gone."

Maddi grinned, grabbed the bottle and topped off everyone's glasses, as she said to Christie, "Oh, I like this one a lot, can we keep her?"

Christie just rolled her eyes, then turned to Andi and said, "All of my bad behavior is directly related to my time spent with this one."

"Without me, you'd be a boring stick in the mud, admit it," Maddi said.

"You mean like my mom?" Andi replied.

Christie looked at her, her eyes wide, then nearly spit the wine in her mouth as she burst out laughing. "I'm not going down that path, Hun."

"Anyway," continued Andi, "the lasagna is out and setting up. Will be ready in about ten minutes."

Dinner was delicious and the three women sat around the table and talked after they finished eating. Maddi told Andi many embarrassing stories about Christie, who just smiled and shook her head through it all. Andi stopped drinking after her second glass of wine because she wanted to make sure she was at her best in the morning, but Maddi and Christie finished the second bottle before they all went into the family room and watched a movie, an older comedy that Andi remembered seeing years ago.

After the movie, Andi said goodnight and went off to bed. Maddi looked over at Christie and said, "Mind if I crash here, probably shouldn't drive."

"Of course, I mind, but you can stay anyway," Christie responded with a wink.

Maddi smiled, then got up and walked over and climbed into Christie's lap. "You said she was nineteen?" she asked.

"Yes," Christie answered.

"Pretty mature for her age, huh," Maddi said, "and those legs, holy fuck. Can you imagine them wrapped around you. Fuck."

"Ya know, I should make you sleep on the couch," Christie replied with a look of frustration on her face. But in the back of her mind, she had been and now was again thinking about Andi's legs wrapped around her.

Maddi leaned in and playfully nipped at her neck, whispering, "Yeah, but you won't because you haven't gotten laid in two weeks and you're tired of getting yourself off."

"You're not wrong," Christie said as she leaned her head to the side, exposing her neck for Maddi, who continued to nibble and kiss.

Christie pushed Maddi off her lap and went into the kitchen and washed the lasagna pan that was soaking in the sink, then started the dishwasher while Maddi stood and played with her phone. It was not unusual for Maddi to stay after she'd had too much to drink, Christie thought that sometimes it was just an excuse to stay overnight when she was horny.

The first time they had sex was just before Christie had graduated from college and was the first time that Christie had been with a woman. Maddi had given up on men the year before, and to this day considered herself a lesbian despite the occasional dalliance with a man, usually when another woman was involved. They tried having a relationship, but it didn't work out, so they went back to being best friends who would end up in bed together once in a while. Christie's ex-husband, Steve, had caught them together, which had led to their divorce. Since then, they had been fuck buddies.

Christie dried her hands and tossed the dish towel in the laundry room, then walked past Maddi and started up the stairs. Maddi followed her into the bathroom and they both got ready for bed. Maddi pulled a t-shirt out of Christie's dresser and slipped it on with no panties, then climbed in bed, Christie pulled on her nighty and joined her a moment later.

Christie smiled and turned to Maddi, kissing her as her hand covered Maddi's breast. She squeezed softly as they kissed, and Maddi let out a soft moan. Maddi rolled onto her side and slid her hand down Christie's stomach, letting her fingers work through Christie's mound as she pressed her chest into Christie's hand.

As Maddi's fingertips grazed Christie's clit, Christie exhaled softly and lifted her hips, pulling her legs back. Two of Maddi's tiny fingers slipped inside Christie's waiting pussy, then curled up and grazed her g-spot, causing Christie to gasp. "Fuck, right to it huh," Christie said with a soft laugh.

"Yep," was all Maddi said in response, then thrust her fingers in deeper and dragged the tips back along the upper wall inside Christie's now soaking wet pussy.

Christie bucked and exhaled hard, her hand falling back to her side and gripping the sheets. "Fuck, that feels so good," she said through her moans.

Maddi slid down, lifting Christie's legs and sliding between them. Pulling her fingers out, she pressed back on Christie's thighs and ran her tongue along Christie's meaty lips. Opening her mouth, she surrounded her pussy and sucked gently, then used her tongue to separate the lips and lick playfully inside her slit.

Christie moaned a bit louder, her head pressing into the pillow, a hand going to her breast and pinching and tugging her nipple. She felt Maddi's hand slide down her thigh and under her butt, then felt the tip of her finger as it grazed her asshole, "Oh fuuuuck," she moaned softly through a long exhale.

Maddi knew how much Christie loved having her asshole teased, it sent her through the roof. Her finger slowly circled the rim as she sucked hungrily on Christie's pussy. Christie pulled her legs back, exposing her ass to her passionate little fuck buddy, who eagerly tongued deeper inside her. Her mouth opened and slid up, her tongue circling Christie's clit, then flattening and pressing against it.

Christie squirmed and twisted, grunting and moaning as she tugged harder on her own swollen nipple.

Maddi felt it, could tell Christie was getting close, so she slipped the tip of her middle finger into Christie's ass and wiggled it. Her tongue pressed and swirled on Christie's clit as her finger slid in deeper. Christie thrashed and her breath got ragged as she started to cum and Maddi shoved her finger deep into her ass, sending her over the top.

Christie grabbed a pillow and pulled it over her face to muffle her cries as she came. Maddi continued to lick and tease her clit as she rode a long fulfilling orgasm.

Slipping her finger from Christie's ass, she slid up her body, laying on top of her and looked in her in the eyes. "Damn, that was quick," Maddi said, "That beautiful young thing down the hall got you all worked up?"

"Maddi, that's my niece," Christie said sharply.

Maddi grinned, "I know, but that ass, wow."

"Stop it Maddi, that's not funny," Christie said, a bit angrily.

"OK, OK, sorry, just teasing," Maddi said with a giggle.

Maddi slipped off and lay beside Christie, wondering if she had pushed a little too far. She knew she was a little over the top sometimes and Christie was a bit uptight. It was why they were such good friends and had been able to keep this weird thing going for so long, they perfectly offset each other and provided a balance in each other's life.

Christie rolled over onto her side and kissed her. "Sorry, I know you're just teasing." Christie realized she had hit a bit too close to home.

"I get it, it's OK," Maddi said softly.

Christie rolled over and reached into her nightstand, grabbing her vibrator. She moved between Maddi's legs, sitting on her knees in front of her. Maddi grinned and pulled her legs back, propping her head up on a couple pillows so she could get a good view as Christie fucked her.

Christie leaned down and ran her tongue over Maddi's slit, getting a taste and starting Maddi's juices flowing, then sat up and slipped the vibrator into her mouth, coating it with spit. Her fingers slid up Maddi's thigh, then over her clit, sliding the hood back and exposing her swollen little button.

Maddi squealed softly and said, "Yes please, please, fuck me. Use my little cunt."

Christie used her thumb to softly rub Maddi's clit as she slowly eased the vibrator between Maddi's lips and inside her.

"Fuck yes, Fuck yes," Maddi squealed.

Pushing the length of the vibrator into her, she held it there as her thumb teased Maddi's clit for a moment.

"Fuck me pleas. Don't tease me, please fuck me," Maddi begged.

"Are you gonna be good?" Christie asked.

"Yes, Yes, I promise, I'll be good," Maddi pleaded, "Please fuck me, baby, please, please."

Christie grinned and said, "I don't know," as her thumb teased her clit gently.

"Oh God, I promise, I'll be good," Maddi pleaded, "Christie please, fuck me, please. I need it so bad"

Christie pressed a little harder on her clit, then hit the button on the vibrator 3 times, turning it on full and hearing it come to life inside her. Maddi squealed with delight at the feeling and thrust her hips up, driving her clit hard against Christie's thumb. Christie slid the vibrator back, then began shoving it hard in and out, twisting it as she did.