A Special Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, YES!!" Maddie squealed as her hands gripped her hair. She pulled her legs back more, watching Christie pound her pussy with the vibrator. "Yes, deeper, harder, Yes, Fuck me, please, please."

Christie drove the vibrator in and out and pressed harder with her thumb as she watched Maddi thrash in front of her. She kept the pace up until she heard the change in Maddi's voice that signaled she was about to cum, then she stopped and hit the button to stop the vibrator.

Maddi's eyes looked up at her pleading, she tried to lift her hips, but Christie held her down. "Oh No, No, please don't stop, I need to cum, please," Maddi pleaded.

Christie grinned and hit the button on the vibrator once, turning it on low, and began twisting it slowly.

"Fuck, you cunt, you dirty cunt, please, please," Maddi growled.

Christie's grin spread as she watched Maddi struggle. Then she hit the button twice and drove it deep inside Maddi's throbbing pussy. Her thumb went back to work and Maddi gasped and screamed out in pleasure.

Maddi quickly reached the edge again and squealed as she started to cum. Christie fucked her hard through waves of pleasure until Maddi began to relax. She turned off the vibrator and slipped it back into her mouth, tasting Maddi's pleasure as she looked in her eyes and smiled.

Christie reached over and set the vibrator on the nightstand, then slid in next to Maddi and wrapped an arm around her.

"You can be a real bitch sometimes," Maddi said with a chuckle.

"Well, yeah," Christie said, "You've known me how long and can't figure out I hate to be teased."

Maddi kissed her playfully and said, "And maybe, just maybe, that's why I do it."

"Goodnight, Maddi." Christie said with a smile.

"Night, babe," Maddi replied, then rolled over and closed her eyes.