A Special Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy tried to compose herself. "My God!" She said blinking her eyes trying to focus. Clara knelt beside her, still holding on to her. Clara shot Aiden a look of disbelief. He didn't know if she was unhappy with him.

Aiden questioned his actions.

A few minutes later Clara helped her to stand. Nancy, still dazed, looked at Aiden. "Unbelievable!" she said. "I've never experienced anything like that in my life!" she looked at her daughter then looked down in embarrassment.

Sarah grinned at Aiden. Nancy kept looking at Aiden like he was evil. But she also had a look of desire. Her eyes almost begging him for more. Later Nancy mouthed "Thank you!" as they were getting ready to go home.

Two days later Clara and Aiden stopped by to visit on their way to town. Nancy glowed, she said she felt better than she could remember feeling in years.

Sarah was much friendlier then she had been. She brought tea and offered food. She asked to come along for the ride. In the pickup she sat close to Aiden. Clara just smiled. She knew what Sarah was up to. She found it humorous and wondered how long it would be until Aiden did his magic on the young girl.

Aiden was attracted to Sarah. He had been from the moment he first saw her, she left butterflies in his stomach. And Sarah wanted Aiden like no guy she had ever met. She felt herself get wet when he was around.

Clara spent endless hours reading and searching for anything documented on this phenomenon but found nothing. It was becoming obvious that the lightning storm orgasms had left her feeling younger. Aiden had healed her ankle. She felt like a teenager.

Clara kept fighting the desire to do it again. But she knew she was fighting a losing battle. The desire to feel it again kept her awake at night, and consumed her thoughts through the days. The moisture between her labia was constantly tormenting her, the need was overwhelming. She finally decided to talk with Aiden and explain her dalimana. Over dinner that night Clara found herself asking her nephew to have sex with her. She wanted to experience it again. On one hand she felt she was stepping over the line between right and wrong. It was incest, and taboo in her mind. But she convinced herself it was research.

Aiden found himself getting hard as he listened to his aunt Clara. "I want to know more!" she told him. "I want to feel you inside me, I want to feel you ejaculate in me during the lightning storm. I need you to have sex with me!" she said. "I need to feel it again!" Her eyes begging while looking at him. "Make love to me Aiden, and don't stop if you hear me screaming, don't stop until you have flooded my body with the energy, until your energy has flushed through every cell in me leaving nothing untouched by the light."

She could see the concern in his face. She hoped he didn't think less of her for asking. But the desire was overwhelming.

Aiden stood and offered his hand. He knew he would not intentionally hurt her. He led her to her bed and helped her undress, then took off all his clothes. They stood naked, looking at each other's bodies. Aiden was amazed at how good of shape she was in for a forty six year old woman. Her long, silver hair draped over her breasts, her nipples peeked out from the hair that parted around them. She wasn't just sexy, she was gorgeous!

Clara was amazed at how well her nephew was hung. She reached down and lovingly grasped his penis with one hand. The other, cupping his balls, as she hefted them, feeling their weight. They felt swollen and full. His body was lean and tight. Muscles rippled across his stomach.

He needed to cum and release the pent up feelings and fluids that kept nagging at him from fantasizing about Sarah.

Clara was beautiful In the nude. She stroked his manhood. "It's been a very long time!" She whispered.

Aiden thought about the fact that Clara was his mother's youngest sister. It seemed odd that It didn't feel wrong being with her like this. His cock jerked in her hand. They both felt a mutual need and love for each other.

Aiden wanted nothing more than to make love to her. He wanted to fuck her, to taste her. He hoped he could please her and make her cum, and cum hard. He laid her on the bed and climbed between her legs. Clara wrapped her long legs around him. He kissed her breasts. He felt his stiff penis pulsing between them. He kissed and gently suckled her nipples. He held himself up while Clara rubbed him between her moist lips. She held him at the soft entrance and pulled on him, raising her hips, she guided him into the warmth of her love.

Aiden felt the warmth and wetness. He closed his eyes as he sank into her. She moaned and wiggled the last of him into herself until her clit was pressed tight between them. She felt a fullness she had not felt in years. They were motionless just feeling the love and desire, knowing there was no turning back now. He was in her, the deed had been done.

Clara whispered, "Relax and try to feel the energy, try to summon your gift."

Aiden closed his eyes and turned his attention inward. It was only seconds before he felt the energy building. It was in his stomach instead of his hands this time. He began to see the blue light, he could see and feel it growing. It began to sparkle in his groin. He moved it through his penis until it filled his Auntie's warm vagina and began to spill out of her. It covered her vulva and the insides of her thighs. He could feel Clara arching her back, He could feel the muscles in her clenching and squeezing his penis. The blue sparkles seemed to be in a frenzy as they danced inside her pussy and around his cock. They became more and more excited, teasing them both, until lighting began to flash. Aiden felt his scrotum draw up tight.

The cum that rushed through him and exploded into Clara looked cobalt blue in his mind, like sparkling blue lava.

He thought about what she had told him, not to stop.

Aiden began to thrust and push himself harder into her. He pumped blast after blast of the blue liquid into her until it began leaking out around the pulsing cock,. It covered her labia. It coated her clit, causing it to pulse as if it fought to break free of the tissue that held it captive.

The ball now crackling and sizzling as the blue liquid coated her insides. His cock continued to twitch inside her. There was no end to it. The blue liquid flowed out of him nonstop in small spurts that blasted out with every twitching pulse. Unlike before, when he would reach a climax then crash, this time it was continuous, he was filling his aunt with a beautiful, cobalt blue cum that spewed nonstop into her.

Clara felt it differently from the beginning. She lay with her knees bent and pulled up high, feeling the hard penis twitching in her hand. She needed it inside, she needed to feel it filling and stretching her. She wanted to feel it spewing its warm seed into her. She wanted to feel the energy inside her again. Her hand anxiously held the purple head to her soft entrance. She raised her hips to kiss it with the moist pink flesh, to swallow it into herself.

She felt it pushing her open, then burrowing deeper into her, filling her. The sensation caused her to hold her breath. She felt it burrowing in deeper, filling and stretching, she let herself engulf it, to swallow it completely. She felt the tingly sensation she had felt on the side of the mountain began to flow into her. But this time it was flowing from the throbbing penis. It was an electric sensation charging the nerves in her cunt and radiating out through her whole body. The world outside her body dissipated. In her mind she saw the ball of sparkling blue lights this time.

With her eyes closed, she watched the ball get brighter and become more clear in her mind. She watched it radiating from the length of the curved penis inside her. She watched it filling her to overflowing, until the sparkling light flowed from the tightness between her clenching muscles and the hard, throbbing cock. It flowed out of her and covered her labia, her upper thighs, her clit. She watched the sparkles turn silver as they shot from her cunt like tiny fireworks. She felt and watched liquid rushing through the cock and exploding into her. It turned cobalt blue as it spewed from the pulsing cock. She watched the cobalt blue liquid coating her cervix, the walls of her womb and filling the tiny cravasis. It was saturating her flesh, soaking through the tissues, it was consuming her, healing and making love to every last cell in her body.

She watched in awe through the same blue mist that Aiden had described. The muscles in her own cunt involuntarily sucking the blue liquid from the pulsing cock that seems to be feeding her body. The cock thumping and pulsing hard inside her cunt with a nonstop rhythm that kept growing in intensity. Instead of reaching a climax then relaxing, It was an ongoing rapid pace thumping that was driving into her, fucking her like she had never been fucked.

Completely saturated now the liquid began to sparkle silver sparks that ignited as they jumped from her body. Lightning flashing inside them both. She became one with Aiden. Both bodies and souls united into one thundering orgasm. The blue liquid rushing through their veins until every nerve in their bodies are intensely electrified. She lay convulsing while the hard cock slammed in and out of her at a brutal, nonstop pace. The blue liquid leaking from every pore in their bodies until they are both completely covered, completely saturated. Electric sparks jumping from random spots on them. But it was Clara's clit that emitted the crackling, hissing sound. It was her clit that she felt being sucked on by the blue liquid. She tried to hold on but her mind seemed to be hurling through space, blasting past stars and planets.

Aiden slowly returned to his senses. His body stopped fucking and slowed to a complete stop. He slowly pulled his cock from his aunt's pussy. Looking down at it. The silvery, white hair was matted and soaked. He watched a creamy liquid leak from her. It was white now with swirls of pearlescent color.

Her pussy was still pulsing. It looked like it was breathing quick breaths. It looked used, swollen and red. The pink flesh now hung loose and protruded from between her labia. He wondered if he had fucked her extremely hard for a long time. He hoped he hadn't hurt her. Her beautiful pussy now looked loose and used. The leaking entrance opened and closed as if it were gasping.

Aiden laid his hand on her forehead. She was incoherent but he felt nothing wrong, and somehow he knew she would be fine. He climbed off her and looked again between her open, twitching legs. Her pussy literally hung open, pearly white cum and bubbly froth still leaking out and dripping into a wet puddle on the bed.

He covered her with a blanket. Aiden went to the kitchen and drank four glasses of water. He felt dehydrated. He sat beside her on the bed. Her eyes still rolled back, she twitched and jerked for another hour.

Clara did not speak until the next day. When she woke up she found Aiden sleeping in her bed next to her. She gathered her thoughts. Her pussy was sore. She put on a pot of coffee. She remembered the sparkling ball of energy engulfing her body. She remembered the blue liquid pumping into her. She remembered the lightning flashing in her brain and the intense orgasm they shared. She remembered watching her womb clinching, constricted tight around the jerking cock, sucking the blue cum from it, swallowing drink after drink of pure liquid healing love from her nephew.

She looked at Aiden curled up under the blanket on the bed. The desire to climb back in bed with him, to fuck him again was overwhelming, but she was to sore. Her vagina felt like a starving cunt now, hungry for more, but it would have to wait.

When Aiden woke the only thing Clara said to him was. "Please don't do that to Sarah, it will ruin her!" She took her cup of coffee and went outside.

Aiden wanted Sarah. Thoughts of her consumed a big part of his days. He didn't know if he could deny her if she came to him. He understood what Clara was saying but he really wanted Sarah.

Aiden went out and sat beside Clara. Concerned, he asked if she was okay. She just smiled at him, held his hand and in a soft, content voice she said. "Yes, I'm fine!" She looked off into the trees. "I feel a much stronger connection to nature now!" she said. It seemed she was talking to herself.

Clara sat on the small porch sipping her coffee. As hard as she tried she couldn't stop the thoughts of more sex with Aiden from running through her mind. She felt like she would not be able to get through the day without more. As sore as she was she wanted to feel his cock fucking her back to that place of total contentment, to feel it cuming in her.

She remembered that she had been able to see the ball of sparkling blue light and the blue liquid that ran through her veins. She felt exhausted. She went back to bed and curled up under the heavy blanket.

That afternoon Nancy and Sarah dropped by. Clara was still sleeping. Aiden, Nancy and Sarah sat chatting out on the porch. Nancy kept touching him, It seemed she couldn't keep her hands off him. They seemed to be competing for his attention. Aiden couldn't help himself. He reached out and took Sarah's hand in his. Nancy watched her daughter's jaw drop then her eyes fluttered. Aiden massaged Sarah's pussy with a small ball of energy while he talked to her mother. Sarah began to twitch and squirm in her chair. It was enough and Aiden knew he would fuck her one day. He let go of her hand. Turning to see if Sarah was ok, he noticed three scars on her arm. He lovingly traced over them with his fingers.

Nancy invited him to come to their house but he declined, saying he wanted to stay close by in case Clara needed anything. He told them she wasn't feeling well. He knew Nancy wanted him the same way Clara had. He also knew that Sarah would want him too. He was starting to understand that once a woman had felt the energy she would crave it, she could easily become a slave to it.

He wondered if somehow he had been cursed that morning on the mountain. Or was it really a gift? He knew he must control it because it was obviously very powerful. He thought about Clara asking him not to ruin Sarah, but he wanted her badly. He didn't want to hurt or ruin her. He wanted to make love to her. He wished he hadn't touched her now.

Clara spent all day just being lazy. She was coming out of the stupor and more herself by late evening. She told Aiden about being able to see the energy.

The next day Clara asked Aiden to take the old pick up and go into town and get a few things. On the way he decided to ask Nancy if she needed anything. It was just a neighborly thing they did. Nancy greeted him with a surprised smile and invited him in. She said Sarah had left earlier to go help her grandmother with some things around her house.

Like the day before, Nancy couldn't keep her hands off him. She had him alone now. She reached down and rubbed his cock through his pants. "Please!" was all she said as she rubbed him while looking into his eyes. He didn't try to stop her. She unbuttoned his pants and pushed them down to his knees along with his underwear. Nancy got on her knees in the middle of her kitchen and began stroking and sucking his cock. She was completely lost in the moment. It was as if nothing else existed in the world other than her and his cock. Aiden closed his eyes, he felt the energy building in his stomach again. He ran his fingers through her hair and felt the energy flowing down into his cock. Nancy acted like she was starving for his cum.

She forced the hard cock down her throat and held it there while her hands clenched his buttocks and held him tight to her face.

He had no idea it was possible for a woman to do that. He thought about how much time had passed yesterday with Clara, and how used her pussy looked afterwards. Aiden forced Nancy off his cock. He worried he may lose control, and track of time. He didn't want to choke her to death.

She looked dazed and confused. Aiden picked her up and sat her on her kitchen table. He unbuttoned her pants. Nancy raised her butt and helped him pull her pants and panties off.

He lifted her legs and put them on his shoulders. Nancy laid back on the table and watched as Aiden pushed his cock balls deep into her. Nancy's eyes rolled back. He felt the energy moving through his cock, it flowed into her pussy. The ball grew bigger until it filled her, and like yesterday with his aunt, it covered her labia, it began to sparkle. Her clit pulsed and vibrated. Aiden melted into her body. Like yesterday with Clara, he watched the blue liquid rush through his cock and fill her cunt. It leaked from her, it soaked through the tissues. It seemed to have a mind of its own. Lightning flashed in their minds.

When Aiden came back to his senses, he watched Nancy shaking on her kitchen table. She shook and jerked totally out of control. She mumbled words he couldn't make sense of. She made noises that came from her gut. He watched her flesh clinging to his cock as he slowly pulled out. His cock twitched as it fell free. Her cunt looked used and red. The hair was soaked and matted. He held her legs up and watched cum leak from her in long strings then drip onto the floor. She still withered and twitched on her back. Aiden knew she would be fine in a few hours.

He carried her to the sofa and put a blanket on her. He left her naked. He smiled to himself as he went out and climbed into the pickup.

A couple miles down the road Aiden passed Sarah. They waved at each other in passing.

Sarah found her mother on the sofa. She wondered what had happened because her mother's clothes were on the floor by the table. Sarah couldn't get her mother to answer her. She ran out, and drove as fast as she could to Clara's house. She explained what she had found. Clara went back with her. Clara knew as soon as she saw Nancy what had happened. She also knew Nancy would be fine in a few hours.

She knew that it was Nancy that made this happen. Aiden only gave her what she wanted. Clara raised the blanket. What she saw confirmed her suspicions. She saw the used, splayed pussy that looked red and raw with fresh cum leaking from it. Her thighs and buttocks were covered in cum. She knew her friend Nancy had been fucked and fucked hard by her nephew. She would be sore for a couple days. She understood the contentment Nancy would feel. Sarah gave Clara a ride home.

Clara sat wondering if her nephew would be able to control his gift. She worried that it may get the better of him, that he may start abusing it and get himself into trouble.

Sarah went back home and found her mother just as they had left her. Sarah picked up the kitchen and her mother's clothes. She wiped a small puddle of pearly white liquid from the table. Thoughts of Aiden fucking her mother on the table rolled thru her mind.

Sarah wanted to get fucked like her mother had. She was jealous, and a little angry with her mother for having sex with the man she was falling in love with. A man young enough to be her son. Sarah felt a yearning in her pussy. She needed to feel Aiden in her. She felt herself getting wet when she realized it was his cum she was cleaning off the floor.

In town, Aiden checked things off his list as he loaded his cart. There was a cute, young woman who checked him out and took his money. Aiden offered his hand as he introduced himself. "Trisha," she said as she shook his hand. She gasped and her knees went weak. Aiden smiled realizing that now he could give a woman orgasms by shaking hands. She was his now. It was only a matter of time, if he wanted her. She looked at him with wide open eyes. He just smiled at her and left.