A Special Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aiden had fun in town. He went from one store to the other, Introducing himself to every woman that crossed his path. He handed out small orgasms like they were candy. He wasn't horny he was just having fun watching the reactions and looks on their faces.

In the feed store, where he was to pick up a sack of seed for Clara's bird feeders was an older woman. She was cranky and rude. He introduced himself and held out his hand. She put her hand In his, like she was the queen waiting for him to kiss the back of her hand. He held her hand and sent a bolt of energy straight to her crotch. She gasped and jerked but he held on as if helping her stand. He held the ball in place until she began to drop to her knees. It was obvious that her legs were shaking when he let go. He just smiled at her. "Have a good day!" he said as he picked up the sack of seed and headed for the door.

The days rolled by and Aiden became the local heartthrob. Girls and women followed him around when he was in town. Some would come to visit, saying that they were just in the neighborhood. Clara was proud of him for not taking advantage of his gift.

Clara and Aidan worked together on some patients and he was learning to control his gift and use it to help people. He knew he could have just about any woman he wanted but it was the one he had been asked not to fuck. It was Sarah that he wanted. He dreamed of kissing her breasts. He wanted her more than any woman. Clara could tell the two of them were in love but Aiden would not let Clara down.

Over coffee one morning Clara told Aiden that she wanted to feel his gift again. She explained that she wanted them both to drink some of the mushroom tea, and she wanted to do it on the big flat rock on the side of the mountain again.

He agreed, then asked. "Will you please tell me more about those mushrooms?"

Clara took a deep breath. "Your great grandmother taught me so much about medicinal plants! One day when I was a young woman, her and I were walking in the woods looking for plants when she stopped. Looking at something on the ground she got down on her hands and knees. She was so excited! She began picking tiny mushrooms. She told me that they were a gift from God." Clara went on to say. "I have only found them two other times. I managed to get some spores to grow in a jar two years ago. I transplanted the mycelium into a bed beside the house."

Early the next morning Aiden woke up to an awful smell. He remembered the nasty taste of the tea. At the table they both drank a cup as fast as they could then chased it with peppermint and honey tea.

Clara, with an old handmade quilt under her arm, took his hand as they started up the trail. They walked slowly, holding hands until they were standing beside the big, flat rock. They both were starting to feel different. Their body's were tingly from head to toe. Without words Clara spread the blanket on the rock. Turning she stood in front of Aiden. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse as she gazed into his eyes, as if searching for answers. She unhooked her bra. Her breasts fell free. She tingled with a combination of excitement and anxiety. She took off her pants and panties. Standing naked in front of Aiden, she began to undress him. She put their clothes in a pile on the flat rock. They sat naked beside each other for a few minutes before they lay down on the blanket.

She let her eyes close after he had kissed her lips and moved down to her nipples. The tingling in their bodies grew more intense. Colors flashed and swirled behind closed eyelids. Birds chirped across the grassy valley that lay between them and the tall mountains. He kissed his way down farther, until he was kissing just above the patch of silvery hair between her legs. She gasped as waves or pleasure vibrated through her from head to toe when he gently pushed her legs apart and drew her clit between his lips. He sucked it ever so gently.

Aiden made love to his aunt. He wanted this to be everything she had asked for and more. He loved the taste of her wetness as he licked the smooth, hairless, pink flesh between her labia. He climbed on top of her with cock in hand. Clara parted her legs farther and felt the soft head parting her lips. It pushed her open and the swollen head popped in past the tightness. She opened her eyes wide.

"Are you ready?" he asked

She just nodded looking into his eyes.

"The energy is much stronger than I've ever felt it!" He whispered.

She was staring into his eyes. It seemed she could see past them. She bit her bottom lip as she felt him pushing deeper into her. She thought it must be the tea that made it feel like he was taking her virginity. It was more intense than the night her husband broke her hymen. She had the feeling that she was indeed a virgin to what was about to happen.

Aiden struggled to hold the ball of pulsing energy inside himself until he was in her as deep as he could reach. The ball was growing bigger and brighter in his stomach, It expanded as if it were taking a deep breath. He pushed himself in until her clit was tight between them and her pussy was stretched tight around the thick base of his cock.

Clara's world turned inside out when he let go. Aiden's attention melted into the sparkling ball. He watched from inside the ball as it began to flow through his penis, emptying into the warmth of her clinching womb. Blue and silver sparks sizzled in her vagina as the energy along with a blast of cobalt blue liquid began pouring into her. All awareness of the outside world dissipated. Their conscious worlds collided in the depths of her womb. Together they lost touch with the outside world as they wallowed as one in the blue liquid.

From inside her they both watched the penis thrusting in and out at a brutal pace. They watched her muscles contracting and squeezing, milking the cobalt blue liquid from it. It seemed to be gulping it down. It flowed through her veins until she was completely saturated. The sparks sizzling around them both like fireworks. As one, they watched the penis injecting a continuous stream of liquid from the little hole. They gazed in wonder while sparks lit everything around them.

Clara began to fade back into her own mind. She could see things more clearly now. She began playing with the liquid like it was mercury. She could move it with her mind. She could guide it. The flow into her slowed to a stop.

The cobalt liquid began to expand. Aiden felt it being forced back through his penis. They both watched it filling his prostate, it flowed through the vas and filled his testicles. He felt it soaking through the glands and into his body as It began to seep into the tissues. Tiny droplets began to appear on their skin. The droplets grew, merging with the others until blue sweat covered their entire bodies.

The sizzling changed to a hissing sound as their consciousness merged into one bright, sparkling, blue light fucking itself. They had lost all control and could only watch from above as the two human forms fucking as one until the sun had climbed well above the snow capped mountains and the morning dew that had sparkled like diamonds had turned to a foggy mist that lay in the bottom of the valley below them.

They lay naked holding each other until their breathing slowed. They had no real concept of time. They felt submerged in a spiritual world, as if umbilical cords connected them with the universe. Speaking no words they climbed off the rock. Naked and barefooted they meandered the trail. Back home, they climbed into bed and snuggled under the blanket. Exhausted, they slept for hours.

Someone knocked on the door. They didn't answer it. The next day they forced themselves to get up. They drank water until they could drink no more.

Aiden was drained and sore, his balls were swollen and they hurt. Clara's pussy felt like she had given birth. But she felt something different in herself. It was something good. It was a warm feeling in her stomach and she knew Aiden had given her his gift.

She asked him. "Did you give me your gift? or did you give me the knowledge to use something I've had all along?"

"Your grandmother gave it to you!" He replied. "You just never learned to use it!" He smiled and kissed her forehead.

A few days later Sarah came to visit. Clara saw her love and desire for Aiden in her eyes. Clara knew it was wrong to keep them apart. She knew it was wrong to ask Aiden to withhold his love for her but Clara worried that if it didn't work out for them, Sarah would never find satisfaction with any other man, ever.

The three of them sat at the small table, visiting in the kitchen. Clara knew that Sarah had small orgasms when she touched Aiden. Clara knew it was wrong, but for some reason she had the desire to watch her nephew make love to Sarah now. The more she thought about it the more it excited her. She felt the moisture between her own lips growing. She wanted to watch Aiden pour his blue liquid into the young woman. She wanted to watch Sarah taking him. She smiled to herself, knowing first hand what her nephew would do to Sarah's young vagina. But most of all she wanted to see Aiden happy.

She questioned her desire to watch what she was sure would be a brutal battering of her young friends body.

Clara reached across the table and took each of their hands, she placed them together. She held them and said. "She needs your love Aiden! you need each other. You both have my blessing!"

Clara gave them a knowing smile. "I'm going into town for a few things, I'll be back before dark!" A few minutes later they heard the old pickup rattling down the driveway. The two of them hugged as the sound faded to silence.

Aiden and Sarah looked into each other's eyes. They smiled and kissed, knowing they would wait no longer to fulfill their desire for each other. Aiden stood up beside Sarah. He offered his hand and helped her up from the chair. Standing in front of her, he traced his fingers over her lips before kissing them. Holding her tight, her young, firm breasts pressed between their embrace. His hands slid down her back until he held her butt. Still kissing he picked her up. Sarah opened her legs and wrapped them around him. She felt his hardness between them. The kissing became passionate with wet smacking sounds. Her breath was hot on his face as she uncontrollably humped him through his pants.

Never breaking the kiss Aiden carried her to the side of his bed. He let her slip down until she stood. Sarah in a soft, almost pleading tone. She looked into his eyes. "I saw what you did to Mom, I'm afraid! Will you just make love to me?"

Aiden wanted nothing more than to make love to Sarah. "Yes." He whispered. He ran his fingers through her hair. "Don't be afraid, we will go as slow and soft as you want!"

He felt her hot breath on his neck. Her next words touched him like never before.

"I've never done it!" she whispered

Sarah with a look of need in her eyes, dropped to her knees. Reaching for Aiden's belt, she unbuckled it, she worked his pants down and stared in awe at the size of the swollen, purple head that was peaking out above the waistband of his underwear. Sarah slowly pulled the waistband out and down. She wondered how she could possibly take the full length, how could she ever stretch wide enough to take the girth. She wrapped her fingers around the base then her other hand cautiously grasped above the first. She stopped breathing. Another three inches and the soft purple head extended past her fingers. She felt it twitch in her hands.

"I cant!" she said, looking up at Aiden.

"We can stop any time you want. We don't even have to do it now, if you don't want to!" he told her.

Still staring at it, she told him. "I want to try! Please don't be angry if I can't." She pleaded.

He helped her stand, unbuttoned her blouse and cupped her breasts through her bra. Sarah reached behind and found the clasps. She raised her arms. Aiden gently pulled her blouse and bra over her head, then let them fall to the floor. Her breasts were fuller and firmer than he had imagined. Her nipples were small and hard, they stood at attention. He noticed two scars on her ribs, just below her left breast. He bent and laid soft kisses on her nipples as he held her soft, warm breasts cupped in his hands. Her knees felt weak with nervousness. Her fingers combed through his hair, her head tipped back when he drew a nipple between his lips and sucked on it.

Sarah unbuttoned her pants, she hooked her thumbs under the waistband along with her panties. Her hands shook as she wiggled the material over her hips and pushed it down.

Her eyes closed and her jaw dropped, as her first love's hand slid across her tight stomach, and his fingers combed through the patch of hair between her legs.

She stepped on the cuff of her pant leg and pulled her leg out then wiggled the other leg out. Sarah stood nude in front of the man of her dreams. She moved her feet apart and unconsciously rubbed back at the hand that cupped her mound. They kissed with feverish passion. Her body ached, the fingers between her legs exploring the wetness. Her clit throbbed like never before. Aiden laid her down on the bed. She watched him undress as he never took his eyes off her naked body. He knelt on the floor beside her. Her fingers in his hair, she watched him kissing and licking around her nipples again. Their eyes met as he opened his mouth and sucked the dark, wrinkled flesh between his lips. His hand slid back between her legs.

Sarah parted her knees as Aiden slipped a single finger between her labia. The wetness was slick. Her back arched, her head tilted back and her eyes fluttered as the finger slid into her.

Aiden's attention melted into the small ball of effervescent, sparkling energy that danced in his stomach. He watched from inside it. It was like watching it all happen while looking through a window. It moved through his hand into his finger. Sarah jerked from the unexpected orgasm when the ball radiated from the finger and flowed into her. It felt warm, it seemed to hum inside her. "Mmmmm, that feels so good!" she whispered. Aiden, looking through the ball. He wondered in awe through the young, healthy womb. Still sucking her nipple, he smiled to himself when he could find no eggs in her. She would not get pregnant today. It was safe to cum in her. The thought excited him, they would cum together. And he was going to do it with all the love in his heart.

Aiden pulled his finger out of the warm, tight, wetness. She lay twitching. Her fingers clinching the blanket like claws. Her young pussy slick with her own juices. Aiden licked his wet finger, the smell made his heart pound in his chest.

He climbed onto the bed between her legs. He gently pushed them apart and gazed at the patch of hair for only a second before he lifted her legs and placed them on his shoulders. Sarah made little whimpering sounds when his tongue parted her labia and began gently licking the smooth, slick skin between her lips. Aiden drew deep breaths through his nostrils, the smell left him feeling drunk with passion, It was intoxicating, it made his mouth water.

Sarah was beautiful. He was in love with everything about her. It was love like he had never felt before. Fact be known, she truly was a little goddess.

He sat up. Sarah's heart seemed to stop when he raised up and moved closer. She watched him gripping his cock as he inched closer, on his knees now. The moment they had both dreamed of had arrived. She felt the soft head brush between her slippery lips and over her clit.

She surrendered her fear. Sarah parted her knees wider. She offered herself to him. She didn't understand her feelings, but after seeing her mother after Aiden had fucked her, Sarah, for some reason wanted it to hurt now. She wanted the physical pain to drive away the mental anguish of her mother's constant belittling and screaming at her. She wanted the pain to replace the desire to cut herself.

"Don't stop!, even if I cry!, just go slow, but don't stop!, okay?" she asked.

Aiden thought it was all said out of wanting to please him.

The soft, bulging head found the soft entrance. Aiden pushed forward, it was tight, he pushed harder. Sarah pulled her knees up almost to her shoulders. She grasped them with her hands and held herself open wide.

Aiden pushed harder, the soft head breached the gate. Sarah gasped. A soft, high pitched screech escaped her lips. Her hands instantly reached between them to hold him back. Aiden held still. Still grasping his cock in his fist, holding it in place, just waiting for a sign that Sarah was ready for more. He knew he could not last long. It was too erotic, he had imagined it to many times. It was tight and the smell of her made his head spin. He knew pre cum leaked into her, paving the way for the hard, throbbing cock that stood at the gate waiting to enter the garden.

He didn't think he could stop now, even if she asked him to. Aiden learned forward, he moved his hands up on the bed beside her shoulders, her legs held above her head by his bulging biceps.

She was bent in half. Her puffy lips parted, held open by the soft, purple head. They both looked down at the long, thick shaft poised and waiting. Aiden waited for a clue, an indication, the go-ahead from Sarah. She couldn't take her eyes off the long, girthy, spear, with its head lodged between her lips. It was too big, too fat and too long, she was afraid of it. Panic and fear filled her. But at the same time she wanted to feel it ripping her open, pushing her far away from her mother's constant verbal abuse. She knew the pain would be her escape from the sadness, the anger that filled her heart.

He pushed a little deeper, the hardness slowly prying her open. Sarah's eyes began to water, she held her breath. It hurt, but the pain was exquisite to her. She bit her bottom lip when Aiden pushed deeper into her. They both felt the tissue tearing, yielding and giving way to the wedge that was being forced into her.

Aiden stopped pushing and just held still. He felt the sparkling ball in his stomach moving downward, he tried to hold it back but he couldn't. It seemed he had little control over it. He felt it in his scrotum, it moved through his cock and past the tightness. Cum began pouring into Sarah. Her pain and fear faded, the anxiety dissipated, replaced with the most incredible, blissful, electrified orgasm she had ever felt.

She jerked, She began convulsing. She was totally consumed by the mind blowing orgasm that exploded through her body. She wanted it all now. Aiden pushed more cock into her. He pulled out a little, coaxing the slick, natural lube with him, then pushed back in until it felt dry. Again he pulled out and back in deeper. Half of his cock felt the warmth inside her.

Sarah jerked beneath him. He pulled out then back in deeper. He began fucking in a slow rhythm, each stroke sinking in deeper.

Aiden mentally flowed into her body through the sparkling, blue and silver light that seeped through his twitching cock and danced in her womb. He melted into the tight, clenching cunt that sucked and swallowed him heart and soul.

Sarah left her conscious world behind. She was hurled past any recollection of her past, her discontent with life. She could still feel the cock stretching her, brutally hammering deeper and deeper into her soul. She loved it!

Aiden made love to Sarah. He held and kissed her face. His awareness divided between kissing her and watching through the sparkling ball inside her. He watched his pulsing cock sinking deeper into the quivering tightness. He watched the clenching muscles inside her sucking him in. He kissed the tiny beads of sweat from her flushed forehead. Her whimpers forced between clenched teeth echoed in his ears. He felt himself losing control, it was all too erotic. He felt his sense of sound and smell fading into the distance. He felt himself melting into the abyss, the place he had hoped to not enter this time.