A Special Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched from inside his lover as the first blast of cobalt blue liquid exploded from the blood engorged cock. Only to be followed by another and another and another and another. He wasn't aware of the seizures Sarah was having. Her cunt involuntarily milking and swallowing the blue cum like a starving animal. All sense of time and space was lost to both of them.

Clara had forgotten her checkbook.

She knocked on the door before entering the cabin. Aiden and Sarah were oblivious to her presence. She watched in disbelief at the pace her nephew fucked the young girl that she had delivered herself eighteen years ago.

The young body convulsing. Thick white fluids matted the soft brown hair and ran down her back below her upturned ass. The skin and flesh stretched tight around his veined penis looked like it would tear as it rolled in and out of her. Aiden covered in sweat, driving his throbbing cock into the twitching body at a brutal pace now. Clara knew he was not aware of the force at which he was ripping into her. Clara knew where Sarah was mentally. It was truly heaven on earth. It was worth every minute of soreness that would last for days, the lovely soreness that would serve as a reminder of the bliss that had created it.

Clara put her hands on them. She felt the love. She wondered how special their children would be one day. Clara looked again at the flesh stretched tight around the penis. It rolled in and out of Sarah with every stroke. Clara, intently observing the two young bodies like the curious, hungry for knowledge doctor she was. She realised that Aiden's body was producing seminal fluids with a continuous, pulsing flow. Unlike other men that ejaculate and then they are finished. It explained why he was always so thirsty after.

It was ongoing, a flow of squirting blasts gushing into Sarah.

Knowing the two naked bodies were unaware of her presents. Clara moved behind them. Looking between Aiden's legs, she watched his scrotum contract, then relax and drop, only to contract and force another blast of cum into her. Each time the penis sank into the vagina a small amount of cum was forced out between the tightness, It dripped off his balls. It had ran between her upturned butt cheeks and was running down her lower back.

Aiden, unaware of time fucked and filled Sarah's veins with the blue liquid. After an hour of nonstop fucking he finally collapsed and lay beside her panting. Sarah had slipped into a twitching coma that would last for hours.

Clara cared for her, washed her and doctored her battered vagina with the best herbs and salves she had made from Aloe, comfrey and purple coneflower roots.

The young vagina was raw, bruised and sore. Cum mixed with blood leaked from it. The swollen labia was red and hot to the touch. Sarah would never be the same. Clara doctored the claw marks on Aiden's back.

As soon as she recovered, she would only want to do it again. Aiden knew he would love her for all his life, he also knew he would fuck her senseless regularly.