All Comments on 'A Special Underwear Fitting'

by ewriter

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very nice start

I thought the sex scene went a little quickly, but all in all, a very nice story, almost sweet. Keep up the good writing.

angelx602angelx602over 18 years ago
did he know?

I'm not sure if he knew she had been a virgin or not. It was a good story, more romantic than erotic I thought.

JH-1JH-1over 17 years ago
Special Underware Fitting

Lot of courage on the girls part, but she didn't know that she would be fitted by Billy. Both got what they wanted, then, and later. Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
hot!

I loved the story.. I had a high just reading and anticipating what the 2 would do.

LilacWineLilacWineover 16 years ago
Mmm hot

Really liked the way you built it up. I love underwear and I'm a busty girl so I could relate. Lucky Laura, I wish my bra shop had Billy to measure me up. Thank you, I need to go and have some time alone after reading that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

It's good to find a impregnation story that didn't involve incest or cuckoldry.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Help Me With My Panties, OK?

Sometimes SEX and love at first sight work out. I hope this story is one of those times, because Billy and Laura deserve the joy. It is a tale sweetly told. I like it a WHOLE lot.

bot7000bot7000about 14 years ago
Pretty good

I agree with the others that the sex did go rather quickly. For me though, what would have made it better was if the phrase "white boob meat" wasn't in this story. It was kind of just awkward and not very sexy at all. I also would have liked to hear more of what happened after that day in the store, there could have been so much more that could have been done with that, but overall i thought it was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
best!!!

One of the best stories I have ever read!!! (not only among the naughty ones ;-) )

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
best i ever read, denece

this is by far the best i ever read, denece

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Great story

Great story, Beautifully written bring to life the feelings and emotions of both the girl as well as the boy.

He brought this shy young girl that didn't think much of herself out of her shell making her into a sexual woman.

A great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Doublely Nice

I loved this so much I read it twice! Great writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Total fucking rubbish

The writer is a total wanker

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmmm; gotta consider a job in Lingerie now!!!

I can most definitely see women trying to lure / trip up a man in said circumstances; love that the hoity-toity biotch didn't get him 8~) ,,, DKP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I loved this story.

It was really sweet, and focused on two great main characters that were perfect for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Boob meat

This phrase is the worst; please reconsider ever using it again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I second the motion

The tale was steamy, but boob meat was definitely not. All the same, thanks for the lovely warm up!

FictionRomanticFictionRomanticabout 2 years ago

Loved the story and loved the ending even more

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[21.01.23]

Tres Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous