A Species' Survival Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That Friday, Liz made her way over to Anthony's place and rang the doorbell. Everyone in the household knew her very well.

Anthony opened the door and let her in. His parents were nowhere to be seen. Liz knew that they were both very busy with their business. Marge was almost the parent in the house.

"Where's Marge?"

"She and James are preparing their paper."

"Oh, that's cool."

"Do you want something to eat or drink?"

"Just water, please. I've eaten your cooking before and I don't want to go through that torture again."

Anthony laughed. He got a bottle of water from the fridge and threw it at her. She caught it and drank the water.

"Just wait a moment, I'll get my laptop."

"No, it's ok. Let's go up to your room."

Anthony climbed up the stairs and she followed him. They got to his room and started working on the paper. As time passed, a strange feeling crept up on Liz. She was starting to get hornier and she couldn't control her impulses. She wanted to jump on Anthony and fuck his brains out. Soon, she lost all control and she pounced on him. She planted her lips on his and kissed him passionately.

Anthony's heart was leaping with joy as everything was going according to plan. Well, almost according to plan. What Anthony didn't know was that his sister had come back home and she saw Liz's car in the driveway. Since the door was open, she let herself in. She looked for Anthony and Liz in the living room, but they were nowhere to be found. She climbed up the stairs and saw Anthony's door was unlocked. She slowly opened it and peeked inside. What she saw inside, shocked her! Anthony and Liz were making out. Liz had just turned him down when he asked her out a few days ago and now, here she was sucking his face.

Soon, she took off her shirt and her pants. She was wearing a pink colored bra and matching panties. Anthony grabbed her bountiful breasts and squeezed them. Anthony was a shy kid and he was also a virgin. He had harbored a crush on Liz for quite some time now and he couldn't believe that he was actually squeezing her breasts.

"Fuck! I've wanted to do this for so long."

"Do you think I'm sexy?"

"Yes."

She bent forward and they started kissing again. Outside the door, Liz was watching what her best friend and her brother were doing with great interest. Anthony's hand snaked its way into Liz's panties and he took a few seconds to find her clit. Once he found her clit, he slowly started rubbing it. She took off her bra and threw it away.

He slowly inserted a finger into her cunt and started finger fucking her while rubbing her clit with his thumb. Both lovers were now moaning with pleasure. He took one of her nipples in his mouth and started sucking on it, he moved on to the other nipple and sucked it. He started sucking both her nipples alternatively.

Marge was extremely turned on by the show Liz and her brother were putting on. Marge inserted her hand beneath her shirt and bra and started squeezing her own breast.

"You're so fucking hot, Liz."

He pushed her down on the bed and she laid down on the bed on her back. He took off his shirt and tossed it aside. He then slowly took off her panties and threw them away. He was graced with a view of her beautiful cunt. He knelt down before her and kissed her pussy. He gave her pussy a full lick. He gave her ass a small slap and Liz gave out a small moan.

Marge inserted her hand into her pants and rubbed her clit while her other hand was squeezing her breast.

She spread her legs wide, he went down on her and ate her pussy like he was starving and Liz was lost in pleasure. She threw her head back and her moans filled the room. She grabbed his hair and pushed his face further into her pussy.

Liz squeezed her own tits as Anthony went down on her. Anthony parted her pussy lips and exposed her clit. He licked her clit, sending waves of pleasure through her body.

"Fuck, Anthony! It feels so good!"

Anthony continued licking her clit for a few more minutes and he then caught her clit between his lips and sucked on it, like he would suck a nipple. Liz gave out a scream of pleasure and as he continued to suck her clit. Liz came close to cumming. Soon, she was sent over the edge and her entire body convulsed as she experienced her first orgasm of the night. She took deep breaths as her orgasm subsided, as her breasts rose and fell for her every breath.

After she caught her breath, Liz knelt down in front of Anthony. She looked up at him and gave him a mischievous smile. "You went down on me. Now, it's time for me to repay the favor."

She took his hard cock in her hand and gave it a couple of strokes. She licked the entire length of his cock and she then took the head of his cock in her mouth. She started moving her head up and down his cock, taking in more of his cock in her mouth during every stroke. Soon, his entire cock was in her mouth and her head was bobbing up and down his cock.

He stopped her and she looked up at him, concerned, "Did I do something wrong?"

"No. No, Liz, you're wonderful. I just want to make you feel good while you're sucking me off. Can we do sixty-nine?"

Liz smiled at him. He laid down beside her, his face near her pussy, he spread her pussy lips and started licking her clit while she resumed sucking his cock. He grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed them as they pleasured each other. He gave her ass a slap and she started sucking his cock more vigorously.

He pushed her pussy lips wide and inserted his tongue into her cunt. He rotated his tongue in a circular motion into her cunt as she sucked him off. This caused her to go over the edge and she experienced another mind--blowing orgasm. She took a couple of minutes off to catch her breath and then she went right back to sucking his cock.

He had brought her to climax twice and she wanted to finish him off at least once. She sucked his cock as if it contained the nectar of the Gods. Anthony soon felt his cum rise from his balls and he knew he was about to cum.

He wanted to warn Liz before she ended up with a mouthful of his baby batter, "Liz, I'm about to cum."

Liz heard him, but she was in a frenzy. Liz didn't take his cock out of her mouth and Anthony couldn't control himself and he let his jizz out, inside her mouth. Liz tasted his cum and swallowed it. His cum was rich and thick and he was ejaculating far more than a normal human male would. It tasted heavenly. It was a taste that she had never experienced before and just the taste of his cum pushed her to another orgasm.

Some cum dribbled out of her mouth and coated her chin. She scooped it up with her finger and sucked it.

Anthony laid down on the bed on his back and she straddled him. She took his cock in her hand and rubbed her pussy with his cock head. She inserted the head of his cock into her pussy and she slowly lowered herself on his cock.

She slowly started riding him. Every time she lowered herself on his cock, her cunt swallowed more of his cock, until the entire cock was inside her cunt.

Marge was still outside the room looking at Liz riding her brother. She inserted one of her fingers into her cunt and started finger fucking herself.

Slowly, Liz started to increase her pace. She was riding him like a woman possessed. Her breasts were bouncing every time she lowered herself on his cock and this aroused Anthony to no end. He grabbed her hips and impaled her over and over on his cock.

By this time, her entire body was covered with a thin film of sweat and it sparkled on her smooth skin. Her hair stuck to her face, causing her to look completely disheveled. She bounced on his cock like her life depended on it. His cock penetrated areas in her cunt that had never been penetrated before.

Every time his cock rubbed against her pussy wall, it stimulated her nerve endings. Her entire body was engulfed in pleasure. Her moans were getting louder and louder and her words were getting more and more incomprehensible.

Anthony grabbed both of her breasts and pulled her down. He sucked on both of her breasts alternatively. He crushed his mouth against hers and kissed her passionately and he raised his hips and pummeled his cock into her.

Liz experienced multiple orgasms as she rode his dick. Her mind had almost turned to mush. The only thing on her mind was to continue to ride his cock. Anthony, on the other hand, was about to cum and he wanted to warn Liz.

"Liz, stop! I'm gonna cum. I need to pull out."

He looked at her and her eyes were dazed. She had lost herself in pleasure. She couldn't even understand what he was saying. He tried to push her off him, but she wouldn't let him. She continued riding him and he didn't have any other choice other than cumming in her cunt.

The moment his cum coated her pussy walls, it triggered a chain of orgasms in her. She shouted and flailed as pleasure overwhelmed her. Anthony and Liz were not the only ones experiencing a climax, Marge was also cumming, looking at her brother depositing his cum in Liz's cunt.

Liz got off his cock and fell down on the bed and her body was still twitching from the after effects of her multiple orgasms. After she caught her breath, Liz asked Anthony if she could take a shower and he told her that she could.

Marge knew Liz was about to come out of the room. So, she immediately got out of there and went into her room. After a few minutes, Marge heard Liz bid goodbye to her brother and leave. She went over to her brother's room after an hour and pretended that she had just come home, but in her mind, after witnessing what had happened, she was more determined than ever to fuck her brother.

12