A Species' Survival Ch. 02

Story Info
Marge succeeds in seducing her brother.
5.1k words
4.6
70.7k
125

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LEGAL DECLARATION:

This is a work of fiction written solely to entertain.

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

The situations described in this story are for the sole purpose of entertaining the reader. Events and Characters in the story are completely fictional and any resemblance to real world persons or events are purely coincidental.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS:

I'd like to thank my editor, markf52.

STORY:

The next few months passed by normally for the group. Anthony and Liz came out to the group that they were dating. James was so overjoyed at the development that he even made a couple of jokes at Marge about being the only person in the group who was still single. Anthony found the jokes to be in bad taste, so he made efforts to make sure that he and Liz didn't rub their euphoria in Marge's face.

After the first time they had sex, Anthony and Liz always met up at her house and he always wore a condom. Even though the alien gave him the pheromones to impregnate women, he wasn't ready to be a teen dad.

Marge was going through her own personal hell. She really wanted to fuck her brother, but morality held her back and she was really afraid of making any move.

Just before the finals, James made a proposition, "Hey, guys. After the finals, let's go somewhere on some kind of a vacation."

"Where?" Liz asked.

"Nina's parents own a resort down in Florida and it also has a private beach. We could go and spend a week there."

"You sure your girlfriend is fine with that?" Anthony asked.

"Yeah, I already asked her and she said yes."

"Ok, I'll ask my parents and I'll tell you whether Marge and I will be able to come. Liz can do the same and if her parents give her the green light, let's start planning the trip."

"Nice."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night, as soon as Tara came home, her son approached her. "Mom, I need to ask you something."

"Anthony, I just came home. Can't it wait?"

"No, Mom. It won't take up more than five minutes of your time."

"Ok, go ahead."

"James' girlfriend's dad apparently owns a resort in Florida. James asked whether me and Marge could go there with him for a week-long trip after the finals. Can we? Please?"

"I don't know, honey. I know James, but I don't know his girlfriend. Are you sure that it's safe?"

"It's safe, Mom. James will be there with us. I promise we'll call every day."

Tara smiled, "Ok, you can go, but take care of your sister."

"I will, Mom."

Anthony raced upstairs to his room. Tara once again felt that uneasy feeling that she had been having recently every time she spent a significant amount of time in Anthony's presence. She was just constantly horny these days, even though her sex life with her husband had improved, he just wasn't enough. She had even masturbated many times fantasizing about her own son. She made a vow to never let these feelings lead her astray.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marge saw this trip to Florida as an excellent opportunity. She was determined to fuck Anthony during this trip. She didn't know how she was going to do it, but she promised herself that she was going to bed Anthony during that week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, the group met during lunch.

"Hey, Ant. What did your mom say about the trip?"

"She said yes. Marge and I are in. What did your parents say, Liz?"

"They agreed to let me come."

"Great! So, it's settled then. After finals, we're off to Florida."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two weeks later, Anthony found himself sitting near Liz on a flight to Florida. Liz had the window seat and they stole kisses from each other when the others weren't looking.

Nina was sitting next to Anthony. She was one of the, if not the most beautiful woman Anthony had ever seen. She had shoulder length blonde hair and huge knockers. Anthony would be lying if he said he wasn't attracted to her.

"Hey, Liz."

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna join the 'mile--high club'?"

A naughty smile spread across Liz's lips. They looked around and made their way to the toilet. James was looking at them and he rolled his eyes.

Once they were inside the commode, Liz dropped her pants and Anthony did the same. He pulled her panties to the side, exposing her pussy. He rammed his cock into her and she let out a little scream. Anthony closed her mouth with his as he didn't want her to make any noise.

He fucked her for about fifteen minutes before he was about to cum. He pulled out of her. He pushed her down and she got on her knees. She took his cock in her mouth and started sucking him.

He let go and deposited a huge load of cum in her mouth and she swallowed as much cum as she could. After he was done, she gave him a small kiss on his mouth.

"You go back first. I'll clean myself up and be back in five minutes."

Anthony made his way back to his seat and was surprised to see James sitting in Liz's seat. So he sat beside James.

"James, why are you sitting here?"

By then, Liz had come out of the toilet and she was making her way towards her seat. James gestured to her to sit in his seat. Liz sat down next to Nina and started up a conversation with her. James had an annoyed expression on his face.

"I just wanted to get away from Nina."

Anthony was surprised. "Is everything ok between you and Nina?"

"Yeah, yeah. I just think the relationship has run its course."

"Dude, you told us she was the one a few months ago."

"It's just... Look, she's great, ok. She's what every guy dreams about, but I'm just too young to be in a serious relationship, I can't settle down now. Also, I'm going out of state for college, so it just won't work out."

"What are you gonna do?"

"Let's just spend a week here and once we get back, I'll call her and break up with her."

"Wow."

Anthony just couldn't understand how someone could get tired of Nina. If he wasn't with Liz, Anthony would have definitely made a move on her. Anthony spent some time thinking about it while James nodded off and started snoring. Anthony also succumbed to sleep soon after.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as they landed in Florida, two cars were at the airport to pick them up. Marge and Liz got into a car, while Anthony, James and Nina got into another car. Throughout the ride to the resort, James pretended to be very loving with Nina. James had always had more success with women. Anthony was disturbed by how easily he could act like he loved her while planning to dump her.

They arrived at the resort. Anthony and Liz had a room, so did James and Nina. Marge had a room all to herself. Nina excused herself and went to meet her dad and the group made plans to spend the next day at the beach.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The group made their way to the beach the next morning. It was a beautiful beach, which was bordered by some woods that made their way a couple of miles inland. Strangely, there wasn't anyone else on the beach.

"Hey, Nina, how come no one else is here?" Anthony asked Nina.

"This beach is owned by my father's resort. It's available only for the guests at the resort."

The group played around in the water and sunbathed for some time. The more Anthony got to know Nina, the more he liked her. She was a really kind woman, who loved taking care of the people she loved. She had lost her mother at an early age, in an accident, which left her father paralyzed from the neck down. He later married his nurse and she had a good relationship with her stepmom. As Anthony spoke with her, he could glean off of her that she was aware of the fact that James was bored with their relationship. This trip was the last attempt to try and work things out, but after they came here, she had realized that James had no intention of trying to work things out. He just treated the trip as a free trip from a girl he was going to dump.

When the sun was directly over their head, Nina suggested that they get away from the beach and go explore the woods.

"Is that a good idea, Nina? What about the gators and other wild animals?"

Nina laughed, "There are no gators or wild animals in these woods. I've been exploring these woods ever since I was a kid and I've never seen anything dangerous in these woods before."

The group split up, Marge, James and Liz went left and Anthony and Nina went right. They explored the woods for about half an hour before coming to a cave. In that thirty minutes, Anthony's pheromones had started to work on Nina. Nina was completely aroused and was in a frenzy.

"Oh, my God! I totally forgot this cave. I used to go inside when I was a kid. Come on, Anthony! Let's go in."

Anthony and Nina went into the cave. It was a spacious cave and after they were in, Nina grabbed Anthony and started making out with him. Anthony pulled back and pushed her away, "Nina, no. I have a girlfriend. Also, James has been one of my best friends ever since we were kids. I can't do this."

Nina's eyes were filled with tears, "I'm sorry, Anthony. It's just... I know he's gonna dump me. I just... want to feel good."

Anthony felt sorry for her. Also, her swimsuit displayed her perfect body and humongous tits. He embraced her and kissed her intensely. She responded to his kiss and soon they were on the ground, making out.

Nina soon got out of her swimsuit and displayed her naked body to Anthony. She squeezed and massaged her own breasts and one of her hands snaked towards her cunt. She slowly opened her cunt lips and rubbed her clit. Due to the effect the pheromones had on her, she was already wet and juices were leaking out of her pussy. She scooped up her pussy juices with her fingers and licked them.

She lay down on the ground. She bit her lower lip and spread her legs, displaying her pussy to Anthony. She caressed her inner thighs. Anthony lay down on the ground beside her. Anthony pinched her nipples and pulled on them. He turned her over and slapped her ass.

Anthony was just wearing his shorts. He took off his shorts and his long, hard cock sprang forward. She took his hard cock in her hands and started stroking it. Nina licked the entire length of his cock and then she took the head of his cock into her mouth and licked the head of his cock. She started to suck the head of his cock.

Slowly, inch by inch, she took his entire cock into her mouth. As she sucked his cock, he admired her long, golden locks. She took his cock out of her mouth and kissed it a few times before starting to suck it again. She gave special attention to the tip of his cock, which increased his pleasure. His arousal was further increased by watching her head bob up and down on his cock. Every time she took his cock into her mouth, he could feel it hit the back of her throat.

She took his cock out of her mouth and licked his balls for a few seconds before sucking his cock again. She looked up at him with lust as she sucked his cock. She reached up with her hands and caressed his stomach and her golden hair fell all over her face.

"Nina, put your legs on both sides of my face."

Nina looked at him and understood what he was telling her. Anthony wanted to do a sixty-nine with her. She laid down on top of him, with her pussy near his face and then she resumed sucking his cock. He opened her pussy lips wide and admired her cunt for a few seconds. Then, he rubbed her clit with his fingers.

He kept rubbing her clit for a few more seconds and then he inserted one of his fingers into her cunt. He searched for her G--spot for a few seconds before finding it. He started rubbing her G--spot as she continued to suck his cock.

The pleasure Anthony was giving her, overwhelmed her, causing her to stop sucking his cock and started to focus only on enjoying the sensations that Anthony was creating in her body. Soon, she went over edge and experienced a mind--blowing orgasm. Her entire body convulsed due to the orgasm. Her body twitched and shuddered because of the orgasm.

After her orgasm subsided, she took his cock back into her mouth. Anthony had just given her one of the best orgasms of her life and she wanted to return the favor. She sucked his cock vigorously, like a woman possessed, and she increased the speed with which she sucked him.

Anthony thrust his hips and he thrust his cock into her mouth as he matched her rhythm. He grabbed her hair and pushed his cock as much as he could into her mouth.

Anthony was about to cum. "Nina, I'm about to cum. Stop sucking me, I'll take it out."

Nina didn't stop sucking him. If anything, she sucked him harder and faster. Anthony understood that she wanted to swallow his cum, so he let go and came inside her mouth.

Nina gulped down his cum. She had swallowed the cum of a couple of others before, but they didn't taste as good as this. Not only the taste, Anthony deposited more thick globs of cum in her mouth than all the cum James had ejaculated during their entire relationship.

The very taste of Anthony's cum triggered another orgasm in Nina. Her body shuddered and she fell down on the floor beside him. Her breathing was heavy.

Anthony looked at her. Her breasts rose and fell as she breathed heavily and his cock became hard again. Anthony got on top of Nina and their eyes met. Nina understood what was about to happen. She spread her legs and then she spread her pussy lips with her fingers and presented her cunt to Anthony.

Anthony lined up his cock with her pussy. He rubbed her clit with the head of his cock and then he slowly inserted his cock into her cunt. He first inserted only the head of his cock into her cunt and then he slowly pushed all of his cock into her cunt.

Anthony let his cock be inside her cunt for a few seconds and Nina experienced the feeling of fullness in her pussy, as Anthony's monster cock fully stuffed her pussy. He slowly pulled his cock back and then pushed it back in as he started fucking her slowly.

He gradually increased his pace until they were rutting on the cave floor like a pair of wild animals. Nina looked at him and gave him a lust filled smile and her humongous breasts jiggled up and down as he thrust his cock into her. Her nipples had swollen from her arousal and were standing proudly on top of her tits.

Nina started giving out moans of pleasure as he pumped his cock into her. She threw her head back and lost herself to the sensations that Anthony's cock was giving her.

Anthony pulled his cock almost completely out of her pussy and rammed it back into her hard. Nina screamed in pleasure as the cock entered parts of her pussy that had never been entered before.

"AAAAAHHH!"

Her breasts were jiggling wildly all over the place as he rammed his cock repeatedly into her pussy. She held her breasts in place with her hands and he grabbed her hips for support and pummel his cock into her harder. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh echoed through the cave.

Nina licked her lips and looked at him with animalistic lust. This turned Anthony on even more and he started pounding his cock into her like a madman. Every time he pounded into her, he took his cock almost out of her cunt and rammed it back in hard.

"AAAAAHHH! OOHHH, FUUUUUUCCKKK!"

Anthony kept pounding her senseless for a few minutes and soon, he was beginning to feel the exhaustion. Nina understood his situation. "Anthony, why don't you lie down? I'll ride you."

Anthony laid down on the floor of the cave on his back and Nina got up and straddled him. She slowly lowered herself on his cock until it was completely inside her. She started to slowly ride him before picking up the pace, her golden hair flailed all over the place as she rode him. Anthony grabbed Nina's ass as she rode him.

Nina's tits dangled in front of him as she rode him. Anthony caught one of her tits and sucked on her nipple, he pulled her nipple and nibbled on it, he let her tits go and grabbed them with his hands, he massaged them, squeezed them and pinched her nipples.

Both the lovers looked at each other intensely as they fucked each other like there was no tomorrow. Anthony raised his hips and thrust his cock into her, matching her rhythm, while she placed her hands on his chest for support and rode him like a woman possessed.

Nina slowed down her pace as she was getting a bit tired, so Anthony raised his hand and placed a hard slap on her ass and Nina picked up her speed again.

"Do it again! Do it again!"

He slapped her ass again.

"YEEEEESS!!!"

She increased her pace again. She slapped her own ass a few times which pushed her over the edge and made her cum.

She laid down on his chest and planted a few kisses on his chest. Anthony was losing patience, so he lifted her up and made her get down on her knees and on all fours. He got behind her and rammed his cock into her, he pounded her cunt from behind and her breasts dangled down, like the udders of a cow, as she took his assault from behind.

Nina was exhausted, but Anthony pounded her relentlessly, not caring about her physical state. His ruthless fucking woke up the animal in her and she started to return his thrusts with vigour. She screamed non-stop in pleasure and neither of them cared if others could hear them.

Anthony was about to cum and he didn't even bother telling Nina. He unloaded a gallon of cum in Nina's cunt and as soon as his cum filled her cunt, she left the world and floated among the stars for a few seconds, before crashing back to earth.

What they didn't know was that Nina's screams of pleasure had attracted a visitor who was looking at them while they were fucking.

Marge had separated from her group because she had to pee and when she was peeing, she heard a faint sound. Thankfully, neither Liz nor James had heard the sound as they had started walking away from Marge. Marge followed the sound and to her utter shock, she found her brother fucking James' girlfriend within an inch of her life. Marge was concerned that if James or Liz came looking for her, they would catch Anthony and Nina. So, she got out of there and went to join up with Liz and James.

Anthony and Nina made their way to the beach and they went and had a dip in the sea to get rid of the scent of sex. Soon, James, Liz and Marge also came back to the beach and the group stayed on the beach till evening before making their way back to the resort.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That evening, the group hung out at the resort. Nina's facial expressions and her whole demeanor said that she was feeling guilty for cheating on James with Anthony. Even though Anthony knew James was going to break up with her, he still felt bad for betraying him.

Nina came up to him when James was out of sight and they were alone, "Hey, Anthony."

"Hey, Nina."

"Look, what happened at the cave, it can never happen again. I was sad and confused and I... kind of gave in to my emotions."

"No, no, Nina, I completely understand. I understand what must have been going through your mind. It's ok, I won't tell James."

Nina gave him a sad smile, "What does it matter? He's gonna break up with me soon anyway."

As Nina walked away from Anthony, she couldn't help but feel as if she was lying to herself. Ever since she and Anthony had had sex, she couldn't stop thinking about him. Every time she thought about him or the experience they had shared, she got aroused. She got those thoughts out of her head and started to look for James.

12