A Species' Survival Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anthony went over and spent some time with Liz. Suddenly, he heard a commotion and he saw Nina running towards them with tears in her eyes and James running after her. There was also a guy chasing James and the guy who was chasing James had rage all over his face.

Anthony quickly got in between James and the guy who was chasing him. Nina had embraced Liz and was bawling in her arms as James hid behind Anthony.

"Get out of the way, kid, or I'll have to go through you!"

"Sir, please calm down."

"Don't you dare tell me to calm down!"

Marge assessed the situation and immediately left to find the security.

"Sir, can you please tell me what happened? Let's talk. There's no need for violence."

"What happened? WHAT HAPPENED? That little twerp was fucking my wife, that's what happened."

By that time Marge had arrived with the security and they escorted the man away.

Anthony turned to face James, "Thanks for saving my ass, Ant."

"James, what the fuck? I knew you were gonna dump her, but here? Like this? How could you be such an asshole?"

"Oh, crap! Nina! Where is she?" James asked.

James turned around and looked at where Nina was standing, but neither Nina or Liz were there. The boys and Marge made their way to Nina's room. Anthony knocked on her door and Liz opened the door.

"Liz, let me in. I wanna talk to Nina," James said.

"Of course you do, you asshole. Leave her alone."

"Please, Liz," James pleaded.

"How could you do this to her? She doesn't want to talk to you, she doesn't even want to see you. If you wanna talk to her you can do it tomorrow. Now get out of here."

James walked back to his room.

"Honey, do you mind if I spend the night here with Nina? She needs my support now," Liz asked Anthony.

Anthony nodded and gave her a little kiss before walking back to his room. Marge stayed back and went inside Nina's room.

Anthony walked back to his room, took a shower and laid down on his bed. He turned the lights off and then went to sleep. He felt a weird sensation when he was asleep, it felt like someone was sucking his dick. He looked at his cell phone and the time was two a.m.

He thought it was Liz, or it could be Nina. "Liz, is that you?"

There was no reply, so Anthony turned on the light.

He was horrified to see that it was his sister, Marge. Anthony pulled Marge off his cock, "MARGE! WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"

Marge burst into tears, "I'm sorry, Anthony. It's just, I saw the first time you and Liz did it and ever since then, I've been horny all of the time. Ever since then, the only thing I could think about was doing it with you."

Anthony realized that this was due to the effect of his pheromones. "I thought you were with Liz and Nina."

"They're both asleep."

"Marge! You have to fight back these temptations. You can do it."

"No, I can't. I even saw you fuck Nina today and I've been so horny ever since then. If you don't fuck me now, I'll tell Liz about you and Nina."

Anthony was cornered. He didn't blame Marge for blackmailing him. It was his pheromones that were causing her to act like this. He was shocked to hear that Marge had seen him and Nina and he really didn't want to fuck up his relationship with Liz. So, he decided to fuck his sister.

Anthony and Marge got rid of their clothes. Marge was already wet and she coated one of her fingers in the wetness of her pussy and licked it. She laid down on the bed and spread her legs, displaying her pussy to Anthony. She rubbed her clit with one hand and pinched one of her nipples with the other hand. She gently massaged her breasts and she opened her pussy lips with her fingers. She looked at him with an inviting smile. Her actions turned Anthony on and his cock was already hard. So, he joined his sister in bed.

He kissed her slowly. She put her arms around his neck. The siblings were in no hurry. They enjoyed slow kisses for a few minutes and he squeezed both of her breasts and sucked on her nipples. His hand snaked its way down to her clit and he started rubbing her clit with his fingers. Marge caressed her brother's hair as he sucked on her nipples like a baby. As he sucked on one of her nipples, he gave her other breast a small slap.

"OOOOHHH!"

He scooped up her pussy juice with his fingers and pushed it into her mouth. She sucked on his fingers, tasting her own pussy juice. He caught one of her nipples between his teeth and pulled on it, he gave her pussy a small slap.

"AAAAAHHHHH!"

Anthony kissed her neck. Marge was nearing an orgasm. Anthony rubbed her clit relentlessly and this pushed Marge headfirst into an orgasm that shook her body. She clawed at the bedsheets due to the pleasure she experienced due to the orgasm.

While she was recovering from her orgasm, Anthony bent down and kissed her stomach and he licked her belly button. These actions caused her entire body to tingle all over. Anthony pushed a finger inside her cunt and searched for her G--spot. He started to rub her G--spot while rubbing her nipples and this brought Marge to another orgasm.

While Marge was recovering from her orgasm, Anthony was overpowered by lust. He made her get down on her knees and on all fours. He got behind her and lined up his cock with the entrance to her pussy and he rammed his cock into her cunt.

Her cunt was too tight, so he suspected that she was a virgin. When he rammed his cock into her cunt, her pussy was stretched so much that Marge felt like it was gonna tear off. Still, her pain was overshadowed by the immense pleasure and the feeling of fullness that she felt.

He started to ram his cock into her relentlessly. Her breasts dangled down from her chest and they swung like pendulums, due to the impact of his cock ramming into her cunt. Anthony reached down and grabbed her tits and squeezed them. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled the room as he took her from behind. He reached her clit with one of his hands and rubbed it as he continued to ram his cock into her.

"AAAHH! MMPHHH! FUCK YES! FUCK!"

Anthony pulled his cock out of her cunt and grabbed her hair and made her suck it and Marge could taste her cunt juices mixed with his precum on his cock. After she cleaned his cock with her mouth, she placed his cock in the valley between her tits and squeezed his cock with her tits. She moved her tits up and down his cock and she then slapped both her tits with his cock and rubbed her nipples with the head of his cock. She resumed tit--fucking his cock and continued doing that for a few minutes.

After a few minutes, Marge stopped tit--fucking him, she looked into his eyes intensely and then she laid down on her back on the bed and spread her legs. Anthony understood what she meant.

"Fuck me with all you've got. Don't stop until the job is done."

Anthony got on top of her and pushed his cock into her cunt. Since her cunt was already wet, His cock went in easily as he had already fucked her earlier and her cunt was accustomed to his cock. He rammed his cock in until all of it was inside her pussy.

He kept ramming his cock into her pussy and he fucked her like a savage. He didn't bother with being considerate and she didn't want him to. Both siblings were concerned about one thing and one thing only, their own pleasure.

Marge thrust her hips and matched his rhythm. Both the siblings were covered in sweat and the room was filled with moaning noises. Marge experienced multiple mind--blowing orgasms. She couldn't even keep track of how many times she had cum.

Anthony was about to cum, "Marge, I'm going to cum."

Marge locked her legs behind his hips and Anthony understood that she wanted him to cum inside her. He dumped a truckload of cum inside her pussy and his cum filled her pussy and flowed outside. His cum triggered a chain reaction of orgasms inside her that turned her mind into mush.

Marge scooped the cum flowing out of her pussy with her hand and drank it. She couldn't find words to describe the taste, it was otherworldly.

Marge took a shower and left for her room, while Anthony laid down on his bed and went to sleep, with a contented smile on his face.

12