A Species' Survival Ch. 03

Story Info
Anthony returns home and fucks his mother.
5.2k words
4.59
71.1k
125

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LEGAL DECLARATION:

This is a work of fiction written solely to entertain.

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

The situations described in this story are for the sole purpose of entertaining the reader. Events and Characters in the story are completely fictional and any resemblance to real world persons or events are purely coincidental.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS:

I'd like to thank my editor, markf52.

STORY:

Anthony, Marge and Liz caught the flight back home after the trip was over. The last week had taken a lot out of them emotionally and all they wanted was to get home. Anthony sat with Liz and Marge sat alone.

None of them had expected that James was capable of displaying the amount of despicable behavior that he had. They had confronted him the next day, he was very rude to them, which was very shocking because they had been friends since they were kids. Nina kicked him out of the resort, so James caught an early flight out of Florida and didn't stay for the seven days.

Liz and Marge were firmly on Nina's side in the whole affair. Anthony shuddered to think how Liz would react if she knew what had happened between him and Nina or him and Marge.

As soon as Nina threw James out, she became depressed. Marge and Liz spent the rest of the week trying to comfort her and cheer her up. Their efforts had mixed results, but Nina was considerably more cheerful when they left than she had been as soon as she had thrown James out.

One unfortunate side effect of this whole affair was that none of the three girls had sex with Anthony for the rest of the trip.

On the flight back home, Anthony asked Liz if she wanted to do it on the plane again.

"Sorry, honey. I'm just tired and want to sleep. I'll make it up to you later, I promise."

Anthony and the girls got in a cab and made their way home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anthony, Liz and Marge all decided to go to the college near home where Nina was also going. They got to know from a mutual friend that James was planning on going out of state for college. Good riddance.

Anthony, Liz, Nina and Marge planned to rent a flat and live together. When they had come up with this plan, Marge had an idea. If Liz and Nina knew about Anthony and her, then they could live in the apartment "together".

Anthony and Marge were having sex frequently at home. After one such session, Marge was lying down with Anthony on his bed and she rested her head on his chest.

"Hey, Anthony."

"Yeah."

"Wouldn't it be cool if Liz and Nina knew about us?"

Anthony was shocked Marge would even propose such a thing. "Marge, that's crazy! We're siblings, so what we're doing is incest. If they knew what we've been doing, they would turn us in to the police and we'll go to jail. Don't bring this up again."

Marge just couldn't let the idea go. She was determined to let Liz and Nina in on the secret. Nina was currently in Florida, but Liz was here. In fact, Liz often visited to hang out with Anthony and Marge. So, Marge started to hatch up a plan to get Liz in on the secret.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, both of Anthony and Marge's parents told them that they would be late. so, Marge decided that she would put her plan into effect that day. After her parents left, she went to her room and texted Liz.

"Hey, do you wanna come over and hang out today? How about three-thirty p.m.? I'll be in my room and the doors will be unlocked."

She waited for Liz's reply and she got her reply after about thirty minutes later, "Hey, Three-thirty p.m. sounds good, I'll be there."

She went over to Anthony's room, "Hey, Anthony."

"Yeah."

"You got any plans for today?"

"No, nothing. I'm just gonna read some books and that's it. Why are you asking?"

"Nothing."

Marge went back to her room and waited. When the clock showed two-forty-five p.m. she dressed up in her sexiest underwear and went over to her brother's room.

She opened his door and walked into his room seductively, "Hey, brother, your sister has been a very naughty girl. I want you to punish me."

Anthony smiled at her as she slowly walked out of the room and he followed her. She went inside her room and Anthony followed her into her room. Marge made it look like she had locked the room, but she kept the room door slightly open.

She pushed Anthony on the bed and straddled him. She bent down and planted an intense kiss on his lips and he responded to her kiss and kissed her back with equal intensity. The siblings made out with each other.

Liz had arrived at Anthony's home, got into the house and made her way to Marge's room.

Marge took off her underwear and Anthony's shirt, pants and underwear. Both of the twins were naked. She got on top of him and lowered herself on his penis. She rode his penis like a woman possessed.

Liz was looking at Marge and Anthony through the small opening in the door. A wide range of emotions ran through her, she was angry that her boyfriend was fucking someone else, she was horrified that the woman he was fucking was his own sister, but also, she was strangely aroused. She watched as her best friend rode her brother's cock.

"Oh, God! Oh, fuck!"

Anthony's pheromones were now starting to have their effect on Liz, so she slowly inserted one of her hands into her pants and underwear and started rubbing her clit. Soon, her arousal overpowered her common sense. She wanted to be the one riding Anthony, or at least she wanted to be there with them.

Marge was approaching a climax, so she increased her pace and soon she screamed out in pleasure as an orgasm ripped through her. When Marge was cumming, Liz was also experiencing her own orgasm. Marge's entire body convulsed and Liz shuddered as both women achieved the peak of their pleasure.

Marge had been aware that Liz had been watching them and the fact that she hadn't run into the room screaming, meant that Marge's plan had worked. Marge decided that it was time to bring it all together, so she turned and looked directly at Liz, "Come in, Liz. Join us."

Both Anthony and Liz were dumbstruck. Liz opened the door and entered the room.

"Liz! I can explain. This isn't what it looks like ..."

"Oh, shut up, Anthony," Marge said and walked over to Liz. She embraced Liz and kissed her passionately.

Liz didn't know how to respond, since she had never been with a woman before, but she was so aroused that she didn't care. She returned Marge's kiss and the women started making out. Anthony was pleasantly surprised at the development and a sly smile spread over his face.

He got up and walked over to the women, "You're overdressed, Liz," Anthony said. He quickly got rid of Liz's clothes and now she was also naked. Marge took hold of Liz's shoulders and made her kneel down. Then, Marge knelt down beside her and she took his cock in her hand. She slowly sucked on its head and then gave it to Liz. Liz sucked on the head of his cock and gave it back to Marge.

Marge slowly swallowed his cock, inch by inch, until it was completely inside her and then Marge started sucking his cock. Liz grabbed Marge's hair and moved her head up and down as she admired her best friend sucking off her brother.

"You love my boyfriend's cock, yeah?"

Marge nodded silently as her mouth was stuffed with Anthony's cock.

"You love your brother's cock?" Liz asked again.

Marge nodded silently again.

"Ok, that's enough, I want some."

Liz took his cock in her mouth, but she had to suck it a few times before she could take it completely into her mouth. She continued sucking and licking his cock and then both the women took turns sucking his cock.

When Liz sucked his cock, Marge stood up and kissed her brother. Anthony responded to her kiss and he squeezed her tits. Anthony and Marge were lost in their passionate kiss as Liz sucked his cock. Anthony lowered his hand and grabbed Liz's hair. Then. he thrust his cock into her mouth roughly.

Anthony kissed Marge on her neck and this made Marge go mad with pleasure. He licked her neck and then he took her nipple in his mouth and sucked it.

Marge knelt down and took Anthony's cock away from Liz and she licked and sucked it. As Marge sucked his cock, Liz licked his balls. Anthony looked down at the two beautiful women doing their best to pleasure him and he felt like the luckiest guy in the world.

Anthony grabbed Liz by her hair and rammed his cock down her throat and fucked her face. Both women took turns getting their face fucked by his monster cock. They had lost themselves to a frenzy of lust. The only thing they cared about now was to experience the highest pleasure a woman can experience and Anthony was the only man who could give it to them.

Anthony continued to ram his cock down their throats for a few more minutes and then he laid down on the bed, on his back. His sister took his cock in her hands and stroked it and then sucked it.

"Do you love it when your sister sucks your cock?" Liz asked.

"Yes."

Liz grabbed Marge's hair and pushed her head down so that she could swallow more of his cock.

"Ram your cock deeper into her throat," Liz said.

Anthony thrust his hips and rammed his cock deeper into her throat. He fucked his sister's face for a few more minutes.

"That's enough. Let me take care of him for some time," Liz said.

She then took his cock into her mouth and sucked him and her hair fell all over her face as she sucked him like there was no tomorrow.

"His pre--cum tastes so good, doesn't it?" Marge asked Liz.

Liz nodded.

"Do you feel good?" Marge asked Anthony.

"YESS!"

Anthony was about to cum, "Liz, I'm going to cum."

Liz increased her pace and soon Anthony was dumping a huge load of cum inside her mouth. Liz swallowed his cum, she lost herself in its sweet taste as his load filled her mouth and flowed out. Marge took Anthony's cock out of Liz's mouth and took the rest of his load into her mouth. She too went into a daze because of the taste of his cum.

Marge pulled Liz closer and kissed her. Both women exchanged the cum they had in their mouths. They felt like there was something intimate about the act. After they swapped the cum, they swallowed it and lost themselves in pleasure.

Anthony wasn't done, his cock was still hard and he wanted satisfaction. He looked at the women who were in a daze and they were still exchanging sweet kisses. Anthony grabbed Marge's hand and pulled her towards him. She understood what he wanted. So, she straddled him.

"You gonna ride his cock?" Liz asked her.

"Yeah."

"Then he can eat my pussy."

Liz moved over and straddled Anthony's face, Marge lined up his cock with the entrance to her pussy and slowly lowered herself on his cock. The head of his cock penetrated her pussy. Her pussy swallowed his cock, inch by inch, until it was completely inside her, as Anthony licked Liz's pussy. Then, she slowly rode him.

"Oh, that feels so good! Yeah!" Marge moaned.

Marge felt some pain accommodating his thick cock. It felt like her pussy was going to be torn open, but the pleasure she felt far outweighed her pain.

"Do you like her tight pussy?" Liz asked.

Anthony moaned as Marge bounced up and down his cock. She moaned incessantly, her breasts bounced up and down as she rode his cock and Liz was also in heaven as Anthony licked her pussy. As she rode him, Marge saw Liz's humongous breasts, so she grabbed them and squeezed them. She then grabbed Liz by the back of her head and kissed her passionately. The women kissed each other as they were swimming in pleasure.

Liz reached down with her hand and found Marge's clit and she rubbed Marge's clit as Marge rode Anthony's cock. "Does it feel good?" Liz asked.

"YES! YES! DON'T STOP! KEEP DOING IT!" Marge shouted.

The combined effect of Anthony's cock and Liz's actions gave Marge one of the best orgasms she had experienced. It took Marge a few seconds to recover from the orgasm, Anthony was still hard and his cock was still inside her. She took Liz's face in her hand and caressed it and then she gave Liz an intense kiss.

"Let me take over for a few minutes. Why don't you rest?" Liz asked.

Marge nodded and got off Anthony's cock and moved over. Liz straddled Anthony, lined up her pussy with Anthony's cock and lowered herself onto his cock. She slowly rode his cock until it was completely inside her. Now, it was Marge's turn to get orally serviced by Anthony, so she straddled Anthony's face and he pushed her pussy lips aside and found her clit. Then, he started licking Marge's clit.

Liz bent over and sucked Marge's nipples as she rode Anthony. She licked the valley between Marge's perky tits before resuming sucking her nipples.

"Ohhh, my God! Yess!" Marge moaned.

"Feels so good," Liz moaned.

Liz placed her hands on Anthony's chest for support as she was riding him. Anthony grabbed Liz's ass cheeks and squeezed them. Then, he gave her ass cheeks a small slap.

"Ooohh!"

Liz increased her pace, "Oh, my God! YES! YES!"

Marge grabbed Liz by her hair and brought her closer for another small make out session. Liz bent down and gave one of Marge's nipples a small bite and then Liz sucked on Marge's nipple. To Marge, it felt like she was feeding a baby, but the act was also sexual. These conflicting emotions and feelings pushed Marge over the edge into another orgasm.

Anthony took a break from licking Marge's clit and focused on pumping his cock into Liz. Liz reached down with her hand and inserted one of her fingers into Marge's pussy. It was a bit hard for her to find Marge's G--spot with Anthony pounding her cunt, but once she found it, she started rubbing Marge's G--spot. Marge leaned over and started making out with Liz as Liz rubbed her G--spot and rode Anthony's cock.

Anthony slapped Liz's ass cheeks a few more times. Every time he did that, Liz screamed in pleasure.

"YES! THIS IS THE BEST SEX I'VE EVER HAD!" Liz screamed as Anthony pounded her pussy.

Liz's tits bounced up and down as she rode Anthony like there was no tomorrow. Marge grabbed Liz's tits and squeezed them. Then, she pinched Liz's nipples and tweaked them.

Liz was riding Anthony like a woman possessed. She was on the verge of an orgasm when Marge's hand sneaked down and found Liz's clit. She rubbed Liz's clit and with Anthony's cock and Marge's actions, they pushed Liz into a mind--blowing orgasm.

Liz was down for the count after her orgasm, so she laid down on the bed on her back and her breasts rose and fell as she took deep breaths to catch her breath.

Anthony was still hard, Marge knew it was up to her to satisfy him, so she got on her knees and on all fours. She displayed her ass to him in a seductive manner and she gave him a naughty smile. Anthony smiled at her and then got behind her. He lined up his cock with the entrance to her cunt and then he rammed his entire cock into her cunt in one go.

Taking his entire cock into her cunt in one go shattered Marge. She had never felt so full before, in fact, she had never felt anything like this before.

By this time, Liz had recovered from her orgasm, so she got below Marge. Marge's breasts were dangling down from her chest. Liz caught one of Marge's nipples with her teeth and sucked on it.

Liz caught Marge's cunt hair with her hand and gently pulled on it, then she found Marge's clit and rubbed it with her thumb. Liz's actions and Anthony's relentless assault on her pussy triggered another orgasm in Marge.

"How does your brother's cock feel?" Liz asked Marge.

"FUCKING BIG!"

"Pound her, baby. Pound her cunt," Liz said to Anthony.

Marge leaned in and kissed Liz intensely. Cunt juice was dripping out of Marge's pussy. Liz scooped it up with her hand and drank it.

"She's so fucking wet," Liz told Anthony as he was pummelling Marge's cunt.

All three lovers were covered in sweat and the smell of sex filled the room. Marge experienced another orgasm and she had lost count of how many times she had cum that day, but she couldn't even take some time out to catch her breath, as Anthony continued to pummel his cock into her pussy. At this point, he had no care for her satisfaction, he just wanted to cum.

Liz kissed Marge's breasts as Anthony was pounding Marge's cunt like there was no tomorrow. He was rough with her, not giving a single thought about being gentle, and she loved it.

"GIVE IT TO HER!" Liz told Anthony.

Liz took one of Marge's breasts in her mouth and sucked on it and Anthony slapped Marge's ass.

"ARE YOU A GOOD GIRL?" Anthony asked Marge.

"YES!!! DON'T STOP! GIVE IT TO ME!"

Marge bit her lower lip as her body shuddered due to another orgasm. Even after her orgasm ended, Liz continued to rub her clit. Marge gave up and let her brother do with her body as he pleased. He fucked her for a long time and she lost track of how many orgasms she had. Finally, she couldn't take it anymore, her body was filled with pleasure, pain and exhaustion and she looked at Liz with tears in her eyes.

"Please, I can't take anymore."

Liz rushed to her friend's rescue and she tried to get Anthony away from his sister. He refused at first, he was not human anymore, he was just a beast in heat, filled with lust, but Liz managed to pull him away from Marge and Marge laid down on the bed, completely spent.

Anthony now turned his attention to Liz. He made her get down on her knees and on all fours. He got behind her and rammed his cock into her pussy. Her entire world shook as he fucked her as she had never been fucked like that before. The very act of him roughly taking her from behind aroused her to no end. Every time his cock rammed into her, it sent out tremors of pleasure throughout her body.

Anthony was about to cum but he didn't tell Liz. He didn't think about it and he didn't care. The only thing he wanted, the only thing he cared about, was to cum and he came inside her. As his cum filled her pussy, Liz convulsed as she experienced a chain of never-ending orgasms. After he had filled her cunt, Anthony took his cock out of her cunt and went to sleep.

Liz took some time to recover from what she had experienced. Marge was licking her pussy to taste the cum leaking out of her cunt. After some time, both women had recovered from the fucking and Anthony was still asleep.

"Since when have you been fucking your brother?" Liz asked Marge.

Marge hung her head, "Remember when we stayed at Nina's room in Florida? You and Nina were both asleep and I sneaked out of the room to ... "

Liz laughed, "You little slut."

"It's not just me, Nina fucked him too. When we went to the beach and we explored the woods near the beach, I found Nina and my brother fucking in a cave."

"Really? And she caused all that scene because James broke up with her. It's ok, Marge, I'm not mad. If today has taught me anything, it's that one woman isn't enough for Anthony."

"I thought since you, me, Nina and Anthony are living together next year, it would be great if we "lived together"."

Liz thought about it for a few minutes. "We'll need to convince Nina though. I don't know how she'll react to being in a polyamorous relationship or the fact that you're fucking your brother."

"We'll work on that later."

Both women made out for a few moments and then rested. After an hour, all three showered together and Liz left for home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tara was very concerned with the situation that was developing. She was starting to develop lustful feelings towards her son. It all started a few days after he had been rejected by Liz. Tara didn't know why, but every time she spent some time with her son, she'd get aroused.

12