A Species' Survival Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No matter how much she tried, she just could not get rid of the arousal. These days, she was horny all the time and she was dreaming lewd dreams about her own son. All this caused Tara to feel a great deal of shame. She felt like she was a terrible human being and a terrible mother.

That morning, she had sent her husband to work and stayed back home, claiming to be sick, but she was just too horny to go to work. Her daughter wanted to get some shopping done, so she left with her dad, so Tara was alone at home with her son. The very thought of being alone at home with her son made her horny and her mind traveled in a billion directions, thinking about the possibilities.

She took off her clothes and became naked and she laid down on her bed and started to rub her clit. She squeezed her own breasts and rubbed her nipples, her cunt was already leaking some juice, so she scooped it up and drank it. She caressed her inner thigh and she slapped her own ass hard, imagining that it was her son doing it.

She rubbed her clit till she climaxed and after enjoying her orgasm, she made her way to her shower. She got an idea. She walked upstairs to her son's room. She had seen in porn movies that men are aroused when they see women naked.

She knocked on her son's door and when he opened the door, he was greeted with a display of the full naked body of his mother. "Geez, Mom! What the fuck!"

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Honey. My shower isn't working, may I use yours?"

"Ok, fine, just go in."

Tara went into her son's shower, Anthony was horrified, because he knew this was because of the pheromones. He had already seen his sister fall to it, he can't let his mother fall too. As soon as his mother went into the bathroom, he went downstairs to the living room.

Tara was disappointed when she heard her son leave the room. She thought he would have jumped at the opportunity, or, maybe, she was losing her grip on reality because of her lust. She didn't have time to think about it, since she wanted, no, needed to fuck her son. After showering, she went downstairs, still naked, and went to her room. Anthony was watching a movie.

Tara decided to go to the living room and watch the movie with her son. She wanted to dress seductively, so she wore an orange top that displayed her bountiful breasts and she wore a skirt and black stockings. She made her way to the living room and she sat next to her son.

Mother and son watched the movie. Five minutes after she sat with him a very steamy sex scene started playing in the movie and Anthony raised the remote to change the channel.

"Stop! Let's watch the movie. Are you embarrassed to watch a sex scene with your mother?"

Anthony let the movie play, but he fidgeted uncomfortably as the scene played out. Tara smiled, 'he must have had an erection.'

After the movie ended, Anthony made his way to his room. "Stop! Anthony! I've been working on my piano, can you tell me if I've improved?"

Tara walked over to the piano and started playing it and Anthony listened to her. Their parents had made Anthony and Marge learn piano from an early age, but Tara didn't know how to play it. So, for the past year, Anthony had been teaching her.

Her music was beautiful. Anthony was pleasantly surprised by how much she had improved in a short amount of time.

"It's getting hot in here, isn't it?"

Tara removed her blouse and Anthony's jaw dropped. She was wearing a brown bra that barely covered her humongous breasts, then she continued playing for a few more minutes before taking off her skirt. She was wearing nothing but her bra and stockings. Her stockings did cover her cunt and her ass, but it was translucent and left little to the imagination.

Anthony couldn't control himself, so Anthony sat down beside her. His erection was visible through his pants and mother and son looked at each other. They saw nothing but lust in the other's eyes. Tara stroked her son's cock through his pants. She leaned over and kissed his neck and she made him take his pants and underwear off. She looked at his monster with wide eyes. She had never seen one this big and she didn't know how her son hid this monster from her for so long. She was proud of her baby boy.

She stroked his naked cock with her hands and after pleasuring him with her hands for a few minutes, she bent down and licked the head of his cock. "Stand up."

Anthony stood up and his mother knelt before him and she took the head of his cock into her mouth. Then, she slowly took more of his cock into her mouth, inch by inch, until it was completely in her mouth. Once his cock was completely in her mouth, she started sucking it.

Anthony was ecstatic, watching his mother's head bob up and down his cock. Tara took off her bra and Anthony looked at her naked breast. He had admired it when she walked in naked into his room. He touched her breast, the same breast from which he had fed when he was a child. Gently, he caressed her milk bags.

Tara resumed sucking his cock, but she didn't particularly like giving blowjobs. She had always hated it when she had given blowjobs to her ex-boyfriends and she felt it was more of a chore for her when she sucked her husband off. But now she liked to do it, she wanted to do it, so she sucked his cock with an intensity that she didn't know she had.

Anthony caressed her back and his touch sent waves of pleasure throughout her body. Anthony looked down at his mother and at that moment, she just looked like a slut.

"Ah, yes! That's it, Mom! Just like that! Suck me, just like that!"

Her breasts bounced up and down as she sucked her son's cock. "Oh, yes, Mom! Fuck yes!"

Her hair flew up and down as his cock went inside her mouth. He grabbed her hair and roughly thrust his cock into her mouth. Even though she gagged at first, she soon got used to it and sucked his cock intensely.

Anthony pulled his cock out of her mouth and he got behind her. He tore off her stockings near her cunt and Tara gave out a little scream, "Aah!"

Now her cunt and her ass were exposed to him. He raised his hand and gave her ass a hard slap and he grabbed her ass and squeezed her ass cheeks. He also squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples. Nothing he did caused Tara any pain, she was his mother after all, instead everything he did turned her on even more.

He tried to grab her cunt hair, but he found that her stocking was covering her cunt hair. He tore away the stocking and grabbed her cunt while squeezing her breast with his other hand.

He pushed her down and she knelt. He walked over to the couch and sat on it. Then, he gestured her to come over.

She started to stand up, "No! On your knees. Walk on your knees."

Tara gave him a naughty smile as she knelt back down and walked over to him on her knees. He pushed her down and she got on all fours. He got behind her, knelt, then he rammed his entire cock into her and started fucking her from the back.

Tara had never taken such a big cock inside her in her life. Even though her pussy was dripping wet, when he rammed his cock into her, she felt indescribable pain. But her pleasure far outweighed her pain and her cunt had never felt that full before.

He grabbed her hips and rammed his cock over and over into her cunt. Her breasts dangled from her chest and they swung like pendulums as he relentlessly pounded his cock into her. She grabbed her swinging breasts with one of her hands and held them in place.

"OH! FUCK YEAH! FUCK MOMMY! FUCK MOMMY, JUST LIKE THAT!"

Anthony was grabbing her fat hips so tightly that his nails had dug into her skin and she was so engrossed in pleasure that she didn't even notice. Soon, her moans filled the room as Tara released her breasts and reached down with her hand and rubbed her clit as she withstood her son's assault on her pussy.

"OH MY GOD! YOUR COCK IS SO FUCKING BIG!"

Tara pushed her ass back every time her son thrust into her and she matched her son's rhythm. Mother and son fucked each other like animals in heat and soon, Tara experienced a series of continuous orgasms that turned her mind to mush. Even when Tara was in the throes of her orgasm, her son continued to pound her cunt.

Anthony was about to cum, "Mommy, I'm gonna cum."

"DO IT! DO IT INSIDE ME! GIVE MOMMY YOUR SEED!"

Anthony did as his mom said and he dumped a huge load of his baby making cum inside the pussy that birthed him. When his cum filled her pussy, another chain of mind--blowing orgasms were triggered in Tara's body. When mother and child had recovered from their respective orgasms, they embraced each other and fell asleep on the living room floor.

12