A Species' Survival Ch. 04

Story Info
Anthony has a threesome with his mother and his sister.
5.1k words
4.64
56.2k
107

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LEGAL DECLARATION:

This is a work of fiction written solely to entertain.

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

The situations described in this story are for the sole purpose of entertaining the reader. Events and Characters in the story are completely fictional and any resemblance to real world persons or events are purely coincidental.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS:

I'd like to thank my editor, markf52.

*

STORY:

Tara heard the sound of her husband's car entering the garage and she tried to wake up her son, who was sleeping, naked, beside her. "Anthony! Anthony! Wake up! Your father's home!"

Anthony woke up with a start, he collected his clothes, ran upstairs and went into his shower. His mother did the same and went into her shower.

After he finished showering, he came down and resumed watching TV. His father sat next to him on the couch, where he had fucked his mother, and watched TV. It seemed like his father didn't suspect anything.

"Are you feeling well now, dear?"

Anthony looked around to see that his father was talking to his mother.

"Yes, honey, I feel much better now."

Soon Marge came home and the family dined together. That night, Anthony slept like a log and his dreams were filled with his mother. Tara also had a good night's sleep, as her lust was finally satisfied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the next week, Tara and Anthony fucked each other whenever they could. It was difficult keeping it from Marge. Also, Tara didn't know that Anthony and Marge had a sexual relationship. Anthony didn't know how to let her know. So, he decided to get help from Marge. She had always been the smarter of the two when it came to relationship stuff.

One day, Anthony and Marge were lying down on his bed after their "post--lunch fuck" and he decided to tell Marge the truth about him and their mother.

"Hey, Marge?"

"Yeah?"

"I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I kind of had sex with another woman."

Marge got up from the bed, "Who is it?" she asked excitedly.

"Well, it's kind of embarrassing."

"Oh, come on! You've literally fucked your twin sister. How could it be more embarrassing?"

"You'd be surprised."

Marge had a confused expression on her face and Anthony realized that there was no easy way to do this. So he decided to rip the band--aid off. "It's Mom."

"What?"

Marge still had the confused expression on her face. It seemed that, to Marge, the very possibility that her goody--two shoes mother could have had sex with her own son seemed impossible.

"It's Mom! The woman I had sex with is Mom."

Marge looked at him, dumbstruck, for a moment, then she threw her head back and laughed, "Nice one, Anthony."

Anthony grabbed her by her shoulders and looked into her eyes, "Marge! Me and Mom had sex," he told her again, with a completely serious look on his face.

Marge looked into his eyes and saw that he was telling the truth. She laid down on the bed since she didn't know how to feel about this new revelation. Suddenly, another thought entered her brain. She got up and turned to face Anthony, "Mom doesn't know about us, right?"

"No."

"Thank God. If she did, she'd kill me."

"Will she though?" Anthony asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, Liz was my girlfriend and she saw you and me fucking, but she didn't do anything. Also, Liz had every reason to "out" us. From her point of view, we were committing incest, but she still didn't say anything. Why do you think Mom will be angry about you and I having sex?"

"Because we're her kids, idiot! But thinking about it, it was pretty weird that Liz didn't have a stronger reaction. Maybe there's something in what you're saying. Maybe, Mom might not be angry at us. I'm still having a hard time accepting the fact that she had sex with you."

Anthony knew that the reason why Liz didn't react to Anthony and Marge fucking was his pheromones. He was counting on his pheromones to calm his mother down when she finds out about him and Marge.

"I'm just asking you for a way to let Mom know that we're doing it."

Marge thought about it for a long time and then, suddenly, her eyes brightened, "I know what we have to do, Anthony."

"What is it?"

"I have to walk in on you having sex with Mom."

"How will that help our situation?"

"If I walk in on you having sex with Mom, then she's the one in the wrong, as she's the one who got caught fucking her own son. Think about it! What mother would want to be discovered by her own daughter while she was fucking her son? If I catch her when she's fucking you, she'll never be able to talk one word against us fucking each other."

This plan sounded good to Anthony. "How are we going to execute it?"

"The next time you're fucking Mom, text me when and where you're doing it. I'll walk in on you guys fucking."

"I'll do it."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anthony didn't have to wait too long to put their plan into action. Two days after Anthony and Marge came up with the plan, Anthony got the opportunity to execute it.

Anthony was at home when his mother called him from work.

"Anthony?"

"Yes, Mom."

"Is your sister home?"

Anthony jumped in joy. Whenever she asked him that question, it meant that she was going to drive over from work and they were gonna fuck. "No, Mom. She's over at Liz's."

"Ok, then I'll come home."

"Ok, Mom."

Anthony hung up the phone and rushed to his sister's room.

"Marge! Mom's coming home and she wants to have sex with me!"

"That's great news, Anthony!"

"I told her that you're not home, so I need you to go out for about an hour and then come back. This way, when you come back, me and Mom will be fucking."

Marge immediately left home and in a few minutes Anthony heard his mother's car. He stayed in his room and his mother came up and opened his room's door. She gave him a naughty smile as she walked over to him, laid down beside him on his bed and kissed him passionately, Anthony returned her kiss.

Mother and son stayed there kissing for a while. Anthony slowly grabbed her tits through her shirt and squeezed them. "What did you tell Dad to skip work?"

"I told him I was not feeling well."

Tara and Anthony continued to kiss. Anthony slowly unbuttoned her shirt and removed it. She was wearing a black bra and the outline of her nipples were visible from underneath her bra.

Anthony licked the outline of her nipples through her bra and Tara took off her son's shirt. Mother and son embraced each other and kissed. They lost themselves in the kiss.

Anthony took off her pants, she was wearing black panties. She unbuttoned his pants and took them off and then she took off his underwear.

His proud and erect cock broke free from its constraints. Tara bent down and licked the head of his cock and then, she took the head of his cock into her mouth and licked it. She swallowed his pre--cum and she loved its taste.

She slowly took the rest of his cock inside her mouth and she started sucking it. Anthony was in heaven, as there were few pleasures in the world that were greater than the pleasure of getting his cock sucked by his mother.

Unknown to mother and son, Marge had already entered the house and was watching them from outside Anthony's room. The door to Anthony's room was slightly open and Marge was watching her mother suck her brother's dick through that opening.

Marge opened the door and entered the room, "His dick is really the best, isn't it?"

Tara looked up to see her daughter standing before them, inside the room. Tara was shocked and ashamed. Her daughter finding out about her and Anthony was the last thing she wanted to happen.

She got up from the bed and tried to explain it to her daughter, "Marge! It 's not like what it looks like!"

"Oh, really? Then what exactly is it, Mom? Because it looks like you were sucking your son's cock."

Tara didn't know how to get out of this. She hung her head in shame as tears formed in the corner of her eyes.

Marge got on the bed and laid down near her mother. Marge caressed her face and then Marge kissed her mother.

"Marge! What are you doing?"

"It's ok, Mom. It looks like you've already fucked one of your children. Why don't you fuck the other one too? Don't fight this."

Marge started kissing her mother again and slowly, Tara responded to the kiss. Soon, Tara and Marge were in an embrace and they were kissing each other. Then, Marge bit the lower lip of her mother and pulled it.

Anthony was looking at his mother and his sister making out. Marge's plan had worked.

Marge squeezed her mother's breasts through her bra and then her hand slowly snaked down and grabbed her mother's ass cheeks. Marge kissed her mother's neck and her shoulders as she once again squeezed her mother's tits.

"Oh, my God! Mom, your tits are driving me crazy."

Marge took off her mother's bra and tossed it away and then she squeezed her mother's naked tits, "Mmm! They're so soft!"

Marge licked one of Tara's nipples and when Marge licked her nipple, a sharp bolt of pleasure went through Tara.

Marge caught one of her mother's nipples between her teeth and pulled it. Then, she took that nipple in her mouth and sucked it.

Tara took off Marge's t--shirt and her bra. She kissed her daughter and then she bent down, took one of Marge's nipples in her mouth and she sucked her daughter's nipple.

"Oh, my God! You're so perfect, Mom."

Tara sucked one of Marge's nipples while she squeezed her daughter's other breast. Then, she licked the valley between her daughter's tits.

Marge took off her mother's panties, "Oh, my God! Mom, your pussy is perfect. Everything about you is perfect."

She got below her mother and she gave Tara's cunt a lick. She spread her mother's pussy lips and gave her clit a lick. While she licked her mother's clit, she inserted one of her fingers into her mother's pussy.

"Stop! Stop!" Tara said.

Marge looked at her mother with apprehension.

"Let me lie down on my back. It'll be easier for you to lick my clit."

Tara laid down on the bed, on her back. She spread her legs for her daughter, who inserted a finger into her mother's cunt and started to finger fuck her mother.

"Your pussy looks so beautiful, Mom. It smells and tastes so good."

Marge licked her mother's inner thighs and she then spread Tara's pussy lips and caught her clit between her lips. She sucked on her mother's clit like how a baby would suck on its mother's nipples.

"OHHH! FUUUUCCKKKK!" Tara screamed.

Tara squeezed her own tits as her daughter licked her clit and finger fucked her. Marge found her mother's G--spot and started rubbing it.

Soon, Tara threw her head back and screamed in pleasure as she experienced a massive orgasm, "HOLY SHIIIT!"

Marge hugged her mother and they looked at each other. They no longer held any reservations about seeing each other as sexual beings. They found raw lust in each other's eyes.

Mother and daughter kissed each other passionately. While they kissed, Tara squeezed her daughter's tits. After they kissed, Marge sucked her mother's nipples. Tara loved it when her daughter did that as she felt like a mother, but there was also a sexual component to it.

"You're so fucking good," Tara whispered to Marge.

Marge put her fingers, which were drenched in Tara's pussy juices, inside Tara's mouth.

"Take off your panties, it's my turn."

Marge took her pants and panties off and became naked. She got on all fours and displayed her pussy to her mother. Tara spread her daughter's pussy lips and rubbed her clit with her thumb and then Tara bent down and licked her daughter's pussy.

"I love the way you just buried your face in there, Mom."

"You taste so fucking good, Marge."

Tara continued to lick Marge's clit until Marge came. "YES! OH, MY GOD! YES!"

Tara gave her daughter's ass a little squeeze. Tara and Marge grabbed each other's tits and they started making out passionately as Marge pinched her mother's tits.

Anthony thought it would be a good time for him to get involved, "Can I join the fun?"

He pulled his sister away from his mother and started kissing her and Tara started to kiss Anthony's neck. Then, he started kissing his mother and Marge started to kiss Tara's neck. Then, she moved downwards and sucked her mother's tits. Marge started to rub her mother's clit while she was also sucking her mother's tits.

Anthony bent down and licked his sister's clit. Marge got on her knees and on all fours. Anthony moved behind his sister and lined up his cock with the entrance to her pussy and he slowly pushed the head of his cock inside her pussy.

"OH, MY GOD!" Marge screamed.

Tara rubbed her daughter's clit with her thumb while her son fucked Marge from behind.

"OH, MY GOD! THAT FEELS SO GOOD! OH, FUCK!"

Anthony pulled his cock out of his sister's pussy and fed it to his mother. Tara could taste her daughter's pussy when she sucked her son's cock. "Put it back in there," Tara told her son.

Anthony rammed his cock back into his sister's pussy.

"OHH, YEEAAH!"

He rested his hands on his sister's back for support while he pounded her from the back.

"Just give it to me, Anthony."

Hearing his sister say those words, Anthony started fucking her harder. Tara and Marge kissed and then Tara laid down below Marge and licked her clit as Anthony fucked her from behind.

Marge soon reached climax, "OH, MY GOD! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUM! OH, FUUUCCCKK!"

Anthony continued to fuck his sister from behind. He reached down, caught her dangling tits and squeezed them.

"Wait! Wait! Anthony, let me ride you," Marge said.

Anthony laid down on his back on the bed and Marge straddled him. She inserted the head of his penis inside her cunt and she slowly lowered herself on his cock. She slowly started to ride him, but soon she picked up speed. Her breasts bounced up and down when she rode him.

Her mother rubbed her clit as she rode her brother. After a few minutes, Anthony pulled out of his sister and as soon as his cock came out of Marge's cunt, Tara took it in her mouth to taste her daughter's cunt juices.

"Mom, you look so hot with Anthony's cock in your mouth."

Tara looked up at her daughter and smiled and then she licked Marge's clit. Tara straddled her son and she lined up his cock with the entrance to her pussy. She inserted the head of his cock into her cunt and she slowly lowered herself on her son's cock

"OH, MY GOD! IT FEELS SO FUCKING FULL!"

She began to ride her son and as she rode her son, her humongous breasts bounced up and down and her hair was flying all over the place. She rode her son like a woman possessed.

Marge slapped Tara's ass as she rode Anthony. Tara didn't care about her daughter slapping her ass. She was in a world of pleasure. Marge kissed and licked her mother's back and Anthony reached over with his hand and gave Marge's tits a squeeze.

Marge got off the bed and knelt before her brother, she took Anthony's cock in her mouth and sucked it. As she sucked her brother's cock, she gave her mother's ass a couple of slaps.

Anthony laid down on the bed and Marge continued to suck his cock. Tara straddled her son's face and Anthony licked his mother's clit.

Marge straddled Anthony and she inserted the head of his cock inside her cunt. She slowly lowered herself on his cock. Anthony gave Marge's ass a hard slap, Tara grabbed her daughter's tits and squeezed them and Marge responded by kissing her mother's tits. Tara and Marge started making out as Marge continued to ride Anthony and Anthony continued to lick Tara's clit.

As Marge rode her brother, her tits bounced up and down and her hair flailed around. Tara was experiencing another orgasm and while she was cumming, she grabbed her daughter by the back of her head and kissed her passionately.

Marge got off of her brother's dick and she guided her mother to her brother's dick. Now, Tara mounted Anthony and she lowered herself on his dick. Then, she slowly started to ride his dick.

Marge, now straddled her brother's face and Anthony knew what to do. He started licking his sister's clit. Mother and daughter caressed each other, kissed each other and squeezed each other's tits as they were being pleasured by Anthony.

Tara bent down and sucked her daughter's nipples. Anthony was about to cum and he didn't tell his mother. Even if he told her, in this sexual frenzy, she'd tell him to cum inside her anyway. Anthony flooded his mother's cunt with his cum and Tara experienced the highest pleasure she had ever experienced as his cum filled her cunt.

Even after cumming, Anthony was still hard. Tara got off his cock and laid down on the bed. She took deep breaths to recover from her earth-shattering orgasm. His cum flowed out of her cunt, so Marge licked and swallowed the cum flowing out of her mother's cunt.

Anthony got behind his sister and rammed his cock into her cunt. He wanted to cum again, that was the only thing on his mind as he rammed his cock into his sister from behind. Marge also pushed her backside at him, trying to match his rhythm. Both of them fucked like animals.

Marge's tits dangled down from her chest and they swayed as Anthony pounded her from behind. Anthony reached down and pinched, twisted and tweaked his sister's tits. By this time, Tara had recovered, so she got below her daughter and licked Marge's clit.

"Marge, dear, your cunt is fucking gorgeous."

Marge and Anthony were a bit surprised to hear their mother talk like this.

"God! Your dick feels so fucking good. OOOOHH FUUUUCCKKK!"

Marge's body went rigid and then it convulsed as she experienced the biggest orgasm she had ever experienced in her life.

Tara moved up a bit and sucked her daughter's tit, but Anthony still hadn't cum, so he continued to pound his sister's pussy.

"You look so fucking beautiful, Marge," Tara told her daughter.

Anthony fucked his sister for what seemed like an eternity. After some time, he felt like he was about to cum and he didn't tell his sister. He came inside her and Marge experienced another mind-blowing orgasm, when his cum hit her cunt walls.

Anthony was finally done and he was exhausted. He pulled his cock out of his sister's cunt and his cum flowed out of her pussy. Just like Marge had done to Tara, Tara licked the cum flowing out of her daughter's cunt and swallowed it.

All three members of the family spent some more time in bed, kissing each other and cuddling together. Finally, after some time, they got up and took a shower. Tara and Marge liked being in a sexual relationship with each other and Anthony couldn't believe his luck. He thanked the alien that gave him his life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anthony woke up the next day with a smile on his face. He had had a threesome with his mother and his sister the previous day. He thanked his luck for making that alien put its genes in him. He brushed his teeth and took a shower and before he could go downstairs for breakfast, he got a call.

He picked up his phone and saw that it was Nina. "Hey, Nina. What's up?"

"Nothing. It's just, we had talked about renting a house and living together with Liz and Marge next year during college, right?"

"Yeah."

"My dad's friend has an apartment free in one of his buildings. Do you wanna go check it out?"

"Yeah, sure. Just give me a minute and I'll get my pen and a notebook to take down the address."

"No, I'm actually coming there the day after tomorrow, I have some work to do in the university, so we can go there together. You can bring along Marge and Liz and we can check the place out together."

12