All Comments on 'A Species' Survival Ch. 04'

by RebekahKarlsen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RebekahKarlsenRebekahKarlsenover 1 year agoAuthor

Early access to chapters of this story and my other stories "A Strange Compulsion" and "A Wolf's Rage" are available on my website.

Website link is:

https://www.patreon.com/rebekahkarlsen

Ilfen1Ilfen1over 1 year ago

Look, incest, harem and impregnation elements are kind of fodder for easy high scores around here. They're my kinks too, but being a long-time reader I do need to point out some gripes.

The story is written with too much "character A does X. character B does y" and dialogue that feels like either stating the obvious or just very wooden. None of them say anything unexpected.

There's a lack of insight into the characters minds and emotions, how they feel about each other, themselves etc. That means after a few sex scenes it's starting to get pretty bland.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Remember when this series was supposed to be an alien scifi sort of deal? Lmfao where did that go. Aside from a small magic reference to pheromones every now and then, this whole thing is just a cheap and generic smut writing. It's lost anything that made it unique.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely fucking sucking wonderful, totally debauched and depraved, both of them sex crazed to the extreme, fabulous. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntameover 1 year ago

Well, at list this time in place of repeating "cock" too many times, you repeated "dick" more or less same times ... lol

Madeira1076Madeira10765 months ago

For me; Relationships are a big turn on. When it is the same person and the same sex it gets boring quick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRebekahKarlsen@RebekahKarlsen
Early access to chapters of stories are available on my website. Website link is: https://www.patreon.com/rebekahkarlsen

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES