A Species' Survival Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anthony was overjoyed to hear this news. He hadn't seen Nina since they left Florida, but there was something in her voice that told him that she was in a much better place now than she was then.

"Ok, just send me the details of when you're reaching here and I'll come pick you up."

"Ok, I'll see you when I get there."

"Can't wait to see you. Bye."

"Bye."

Anthony hung up the phone and he went downstairs. Breakfast was waiting for him in the kitchen and his mom had already left for work. He had breakfast and looked around for his sister, but she was nowhere to be found.

He went to her room and knocked on her door, Marge opened the door and let him in, Anthony sat down on her bed and Marge sat down next to him.

"What's up, Anthony?"

"I just wanted to tell you something."

"Go ahead."

"Remember when we decided that you, me, Liz and Nina would rent an apartment and live together during college next year?"

"Yeah."

"Apparently, one of Nina's dad's friends has an empty apartment in one of his buildings. Nina just called and asked me if I wanted to check it out."

"Cool. Did you get the address?"

"No. Nina, apparently, has some work to do in the university, so she's coming here the day after tomorrow. She asked me to go check the place out with her, do you wanna come with me?"

Marge thought about it for a few minutes, "This might be a good opportunity for you to have a threesome with me and Nina," Marge said to her brother.

"You think so?"

"Yeah, think about it. Liz already knows about me and you. So, if we could just let Nina know about our "relationship", she would be more receptive to our plan of all four of us being sexually open with each other."

Anthony thought about it, "That's a good idea. Do you think I should also invite Liz?"

"No! Not yet. Let's convince Nina for now and then we can bring it all together."

"Ok."

By this time, Anthony's hormones had affected his sister. She caressed his hair and kissed him. His hands reached down to her ass and squeezed her ass cheeks. The siblings continued to make out like that for a few more minutes.

Marge got down on her knees and pulled off his shorts. His cock was hard and it was pointing right at her face. She took the head of his cock into her mouth and licked and sucked it. She swallowed his cock entirely and sucked it.

He reached down with his hands and gave her boobs a small squeeze. She took his shirt off and then, she took her shirt off, exposing her tits to him. Anthony pulled her up and made her sit on the bed. He squeezed her breasts while she stroked his cock with her hands.

As he squeezed her breasts, she let out moans of pleasure. He gave her a little kiss on her cheek. Then, he kissed her neck and then, he kissed her shoulder.

"I love your big cock. Are you gonna give it to me?"

"Yeah."

"Let me take that big dick in my mouth again. You can stretch my little pussy with it when I'm done."

Anthony laid down on the bed on his back. She knelt down before his cock and she stroked his monstrous cock with both her hands. Even when she used both her hands, she was unable to completely wrap her hands around his cock. She massaged his balls with one of her hands and she used her other hand to slap her tits with his cock.

"Yes! Slap those big, soft titties with your cock."

By now, his cock was giving out drops of pre--cum. She smeared his pre--cum on her tits. Her nipples were hard. She bent down and licked the entire length of his cock and then, she kissed the head of his cock. She licked the head of his cock and then she took the head of his cock into her mouth. She slowly took his entire cock into her mouth and started to suck it.

"You look so sexy, Marge."

Marge continued to suck his cock. Her hair flailed around and fell over her face as she sucked his cock. She went down and licked his balls and she took his balls in her mouth and sucked them. Then, she resumed sucking his cock.

She sucked and drank the pre--cum coming out of his cock.

"OH, MY GOD, MARGE!"

Anthony knew he was about to cum. So, he grabbed the back of Marge's head and kept her down while he spewed a gallon of cum into her mouth. Marge drank as much of his cum as she could and the cum that she couldn't drink dripped out of her mouth and fell on the bed sheets. After he had finished cumming, Marge took his cock out of her mouth. It was still hard. She bent down and licked and swallowed the drops of cum that had dripped on the bed sheets.

She placed his still hard cock in the valley between her breasts, "You wanna fuck these titties?"

"Yeah."

She squeezed his monstrous cock with her breasts. She moved her breasts up and down, fucking his cock with her breasts.

Anthony watched his cock disappear between the mounds of flesh.

"Do you like these big, soft titties wrapped around your cock?"

"Yeah. I like that. Yeah."

As she moved her tits up and down, her hair flailed all over the place. She was covered in sweat now and some of her hair stuck to her face.

"I love teasing your big, hard cock with my soft titties. Do I drive you crazy with my big titties?"

"Yes, you do."

"You drive me crazy with your cock. Nice and tight, isn't it?"

"Yeah."

After fucking him with her tits for a few more minutes, she took off her shorts. She was not wearing any underwear, so she was now completely naked. She laid down on the bed and spread her legs for her brother.

Anthony looked down at his sister. She was coated with sweat and some of her hair was sticking to her face. She was displaying her pussy to him and the very sight of her aroused him to no end.

He rubbed her clit with his cock and this gave her a small orgasm, "Stop teasing me and put it in."

He pinched one of her nipples and squeezed her other breast as he inserted his cock into her cunt. He first inserted only the head of the cock and then, he slowly inserted the rest of his cock into her pussy.

Marge was rubbing her clit as he slowly started to move his cock into of her cunt. Marge's pussy felt so full with Anthony's cock inside it. "Faster! Faster! I love it when you fuck me rough!"

Anthony heard all that he needed to hear, so he rammed his cock inside her and started to pound her cunt.

"OH, FUUUUCCKKKK! YOUR COCK IS STRETCHING MY PUSSY"

The headboard of her bed banged repeatedly against her wall and her breasts jiggled as he forcefully rammed his cock into her pussy over and over. He fucked her hard for what seemed like an eternity.

Marge spread her legs as much as she could. She looked so disheveled. She looked like she had been fucked by ten guys. For all intents and purposes, she should be exhausted, but her eyes showed that lust was burning inside her.

She placed her legs on his shoulders and he fucked her within an inch of her life. He bent down and sucked her nipples as he pummeled his cock into her.

"I wanna ride your cock."

Anthony laid down on the bed, on his back, and Marge straddled him. She inserted his cock into her cunt and she lowered herself on his cock. She placed her hands on his chest for support and he grabbed her hips. She slowly started to ride his cock.

Her breasts bounced up and down as she impaled herself, over and over, on his cock and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled the room. Marge rubbed her clit while she rode her brother and her legs quivered as an orgasm passed through her like electricity.

"YES! YES! YES! OH, MY GOD! FUCK!"

After her orgasm subsided, Marge was exhausted. Anthony could feel that his sister was exhausted, but he hadn't cum yet, so he pushed her up and took his cock out of her cunt. He made her get on her knees and on all fours and he got behind her and rammed his cock into her from behind.

"AAAAAAHH! FUCK!"

He continued to fuck her like a dog as he rammed his cock into her repeatedly from behind, but Marge was too exhausted to respond. She gave up control completely to her brother and he did with her as he pleased.

Anthony felt like he was going to cum. He released a torrent of his cum into his sister's cunt. She let out screams of pleasure as she experienced another otherworldly orgasm.

Marge took a small nap as she was exhausted. Once she woke up, Anthony fucked her a few more times and the siblings spent the entire day in bed. By the end of the day, neither Anthony nor Marge knew how many times they had orgasmed. The siblings showered together and they had sex in the shower.

Their parents came home in the evening and the whole family had dinner together. During dinner, the siblings kept giving each other lustful looks and Tara noticed this. After dinner, Anthony went up to his room and laid down on his bed. He couldn't wait to go see the apartment with Nina and his sister.

12