A Species' Survival Ch. 05

Story Info
Anthony has a threesome with his sister and Nina.
5.2k words
4.61
33.2k
70

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LEGAL DECLARATION:

This is a work of fiction written solely to entertain.

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

The situations described in this story are for the sole purpose of entertaining the reader. Events and Characters in the story are completely fictional and any resemblance to real world persons or events are purely coincidental.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS:

I'd like to thank my editor, markf52.

STORY:

A couple of days later, Anthony and Marge were getting ready to go pick Nina up from the airport. Her plane was coming in at eight-forty a.m. They had breakfast with their parents and then went to the airport.

Nina flashed a big smile at them as soon as she saw them. She hugged Marge and Anthony. Then, they helped Nina with her luggage and they made their way home.

"Guys, thank you so much for letting me stay at your place."

"Oh, that's no problem, Nina. When do you have to go to the university? Anthony will drop you."

"I thought we could go to the university tomorrow and then look at the apartment."

"That sounds like a good idea. You must be tired from the flight. So, just rest today, and tomorrow we'll finish the work at the university and then we'll go see the apartment," Anthony said.

"Hey, Nina. How are you doing?" Marge asked.

Anthony understood that she was talking about James and the break--up. Nina gave Marge a small smile, "I'm fine, Marge. I cried over it a little bit, but then I realized that it was his loss."

"You're goddamn right!" Marge said.

As soon as they reached home, Anthony showed Nina to the guest bedroom. Their parents had left for work and the three of them were alone at home.

"Why don't you come down and have something to eat, Nina? My mom knew you were coming and she made some breakfast for you before she left for work."

Nina came down and had her breakfast. Then, she said she was tired and she went to her room to take a nap and Anthony and Marge were alone in the living room.

"Anthony! She's gonna come to your room in an hour or two. When she's over there, send me a text and I'll come over and we can have that threesome."

"How can you be sure that she's gonna come over to my room?"

"You know, you really can be an idiot sometimes. Didn't you notice the way she was looking at you in the car?"

"No, I was too busy paying attention to the road."

"Well, anyway, she wants you and she'll come to your room in a couple of hours. Trust me."

"Ok."

Anthony and Marge went to their respective rooms. Anthony waited for Nina and just like Marge had predicted, an hour after he came to his room, he heard a knock on his door. He opened his door and Nina was standing in his doorway.

"Nina! Come in. Come in."

Nina came into his room and sat down on his bed.

Anthony sent a text to his sister, "You were right! Nina is in my room right now. Come over when you think it'll be alright to come over."

Then, Anthony sat beside Nina, "Hey, Nina, is everything ok? Do you need something?"

"No, I just wanted to talk to you about something."

"Go ahead."

"You remember what happened in Florida? What we did in the cave?"

How could he forget? "Yes, Nina, I remember."

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you ever since then and I want to do it with you again."

Nina came close to him and she kissed him and Anthony returned her kiss. They started kissing each other passionately and Anthony grabbed her tits through her t--shirt.

He squeezed her tits and then he took off her t--shirt. She was wearing a bright orange bra, her breasts were too big for her bra, they were almost bursting out. He grabbed her breasts and squeezed them.

She grabbed his hard cock through his shorts and stroked it. He took her pants off while he was still kissing her and saw that she was wearing matching orange panties. She made him lie down on the bed on his back and she pulled down his pants and his underpants.

His humongous cock burst free of its confines and she held his monstrous cock in both of her hands. She stroked his cock until pre--cum started to come out of his cock. She licked the head of his cock and drank his pre--cum.

She took the head of his cock into her mouth and sucked it. She slowly took the rest of his cock into her mouth and started sucking his cock. She continued to suck his cock for a few minutes.

What she didn't notice was that Marge had quietly opened the door and came into the room. Marge was wearing nothing but her violet bra and matching panties.

"You know, my brother has a girlfriend."

Nina got up with a start and her eyes widened as soon as she heard Marge's voice. She looked around and was shocked and confused to see Marge standing there, wearing nothing but her underwear.

"Marge, please. Please, don't tell Liz."

Marge came near Nina and placed a finger over Nina's lips, "Shh! It's ok, it's ok."

Marge kissed Nina and Nina didn't know how to react, as she had never kissed a woman before. Slowly, Nina found herself responding to Marge's kiss and slowly, the kiss between Nina and Marge became more and more intense.

Anthony took off all of his clothes and Marge pulled down Nina's bra as Nina pulled down Marge's bra. Marge and Nina started fondling each other's breasts and Nina grabbed Marge's ass.

Anthony approached Marge from the behind. Nina was so horny that she didn't even notice anything wrong when Anthony led his sister to the bed and Marge got on the bed on her knees, on all fours.

Nina also got on the bed, on her knees, on all fours and she was facing Marge's ass. Nina sucked Anthony's cock for a couple of minutes, while Anthony rubbed his sister's clit. He then placed the head of his cock near the entrance of Marge's cunt. He slowly pushed the head of his cock into Marge's cunt and Marge let out a scream of pleasure.

"Yes! Put it straight in there," Nina said to Anthony.

She was so lost in lust that she didn't even register that Anthony was fucking his sister. As far as Nina was concerned, they were both only holes for him to stick his dick in. The only thing that mattered to Nina was the pleasure that his dick brought her.

Anthony's dick was so large that he couldn't completely insert his dick into her in one go. so he pushed his dick inside his sister's cunt slowly, inch by inch, until it was completely inside her.

Anthony started to increase his pace and pounded his cock into his sister. Nina took Marge's face in her hands and gave her an intense kiss and then, she kissed Anthony.

"I love watching your big cock completely destroy her pussy."

Nina caressed Marge's inner thighs and Marge squeezed Nina's tits as she took Anthony's monster from behind. Anthony pulled Marge up by her arms and kissed her while he pummeled her pussy and Nina sucked on Marge's nipples.

Anthony reached down with his hand and rubbed Marge's clit as he thrust his cock into her pussy. Marge and Nina embraced, as Anthony pounded Marge from the backside. Nina let go of Marge and took off her panties. She spread her legs and displayed her cunt to Marge.

Nina moved closer to Marge, so that Marge could lick her clit. Marge bent down and licked Nina's clit, as she took Anthony's cock from behind.

"Oh, my God, Marge! Your tongue feels so good on my clit."

Nina squeezed her own tits, as she watched Anthony ravish Marge from behind, "Yeah, give it to her. Give her that fucking cock."

All three of them were now covered in sweat. The bed shook from all the fucking, Nina's tits jiggled due to the movement of the bed and Marge's tits dangled down from her chest. They swayed to and fro like a pendulum.

Anthony kissed his sister's neck and then, he kissed her shoulders.

Nina got behind Anthony and licked his balls. Then, Nina caressed his inner thighs and kissed them. Marge started to rub her own clit, as Anthony ravaged her pussy from behind.

Nina saw Marge rubbing her own clit, so Nina got below Marge and licked her clit as Anthony pounded her cunt. Marge took her bra off and threw it away. Nina continued to lick Marge's clit and Marge was overwhelmed by pleasure.

Nina licked Marge's clit for a few more minutes and then, she got out from under Marge and kissed her.

Anthony rubbed Marge's clit as he fucked her. After a few minutes, Marge experienced one of the best orgasms of her life. Marge wanted to regain some of her energy, so she took Anthony's cock out of her cunt.

Nina advanced towards Anthony, "Lie down on your back, I want to ride you."

Anthony did as she said. He laid down on his back, on the bed and Nina straddled him. Anthony caressed her abdomen and then, he caressed her thighs. She took his cock and inserted it into her pussy and she slowly lowered herself on his cock, until it was completely inside her.

Nina started riding Anthony as Marge embraced Nina from behind. She kissed Nina's neck and then, Marge reached down with her hand and started rubbing Nina's clit. Marge also grabbed Nina's tits and squeezed them.

"GIVE ME THAT FUCKING COCK," Nina screamed. Nina's tits bounced up and down as she rode Anthony's cock like a woman possessed.

"Your pussy is nice and wet," Marge said to Nina.

"YES! I'M GONNA CUM ON THAT FUCKING COCK!"

Marge and Nina kissed passionately as Anthony reached up and slapped Nina's tits. The sound of that slap reverberated throughout the room.

"OHH! FUUUUUCCCKK!"

Anthony slapped her thighs a couple of times.

"YES! GIVE IT TO ME! FUCK!"

Marge watched Nina's tits bounce up and down. She grabbed them to hold them in place and gave them a small squeeze.

"FUUCCCK! YEAH, THAT'S IT!"

Marge kissed Nina's neck again and this pushed Nina over the edge and she lost herself to an orgasm, "OH, FUUUCCKK!"

Anthony knew that Nina needed some time to recover from that orgasm, so he pulled his cock out of her. Then Marge hugged Nina and kissed her intensely.

She got on her knees on all fours and displayed her ass to Anthony, who rammed his cock into her cunt from behind. Every time he pushed his cock into his sister's cunt, a ripple formed in her ass. Her ass bounced up and down due to the impact of his cock.

While she was taking her brother's cock from behind, Marge inserted two of her fingers into Nina's cunt. She searched for her G-spot and once Marge found Nina's G--spot, she started rubbing it. She rubbed it in a circular pattern.

Nina moved behind Marge and slapped one of Marge's ass cheeks. Nina slapped Marge's ass one more time and Anthony decided that it was time for him to join the game. He raised his hand and placed a hard slap on Marge's ass.

"You look so fucking sexy taking your brother's cock into your cunt. SO FUCKING SEXY!"

Nina and Anthony took turns slapping Marge's ass.

"Marge, you won't believe this, but your ass is bouncing like a basketball off his dick."

Nina went near Marge's face and kissed her. Marge wanted to pay Nina back for all the spanking. So, she caught Nina's bottom lip between her teeth and pulled it. Nina was surprised for a moment before smiling back at Marge. The room was filled with sounds of flesh slapping against flesh.

"I want you to fucking cum on your brother's cock."

Nina moved near Marge's ass and licked one of Marge's ass cheeks. She looked at Anthony with lust filled eyes.

"YES! BOUNCE THAT FUCKING ASS OFF HIS COCK!"

"FUUUUCCK YES!" Marge screamed as she came on her brother's cock.

Anthony knew that both women had cum by now. He wanted to taste their juices and he wanted to lick their pussies. He told both Marge and Nina to get on the bed on all fours. Both girls obeyed him and got on all fours on the bed, displaying their pussies to him.

Anthony knelt in front of Nina and spread her pussy lips wide. He licked her clit with the tip of his tongue and then he started to lick her clit with the flat surface of his tongue. These actions caused Nina to touch heights of pleasure that she had touched very few times before and she grabbed Marge's ass and squeezed it.

Anthony laid down on the bed on his back and Nina straddled his cock. She inserted the head of his cock into her cunt and then she slowly lowered herself on his cock until his entire cock went into her cunt. Nina started to ride his cock and Marge straddled Anthony's face. She rubbed her pussy juices all over his face while he kissed her clit. Then, he licked her clit as Nina rode him. He caught her clit in between his lips and pulled at Marge's clit. Then, he sucked her clit which drove Marge crazy.

Marge grabbed Nina's tits and squeezed them. She bent down and took one of Nina's nipples into her mouth and sucked on it as Anthony sucked her clit.

"OH, MY GOD! BABY! MAKE ME FUCKING CUM!" Nina screamed.

Anthony gave Marge's beautiful ass a hard smack. Marge was pretty sure that her ass was blood red because of all the spanking it had received today, but she didn't mind it. In fact, it turned her on.

Marge experienced an orgasm from Anthony licking her clit and then she got off him.

"I want to taste her cunt on your cock," Marge told her brother.

Anthony pulled his cock out of Nina's cunt. Marge went near her brother's cock, bent down and took it in her mouth and she tasted Nina's cunt juices in his cock. Anthony reached down and inserted two of his fingers into Nina's cunt and finger fucked her while rubbing her clit with his thumb.

Nina turned around and laid down on the bed on her back. She spread her legs and gave her lovers a good view of her cunt. Anthony knelt down in front of her and spread her pussy lips. Then, he licked her clit.

While Anthony licked Nina's clit, Marge straddled Nina's face. Nina knew what she had to do. Nina licked Marge's clit as Anthony licked Nina's clit. The three of them pleasured each other like this for a few minutes.

Marge pulled Anthony off of Nina's cunt, "I want to taste her cunt juices."

Marge knelt in front of Nina's cunt and licked her pussy. She drank her pussy juices as licked her clit. Marge stroked her brother's cock with her hand while she ate Nina's cunt.

After a few minutes, Anthony got on top of Nina. He inserted his cock into her pussy and started to fuck her. Nina's tits bounced up and down as he fucked her and Marge rubbed Nina's clit with her fingers as her brother fucked her.

Soon, Nina threw her head back, closed her eyes and screamed out as she experienced a climax, "OH, MY GOD! GIVE IT TO ME. FUCK!"

Anthony pulled his cock out of Nina and Marge knelt in front of Nina and kissed and licked Nina's inner thighs. Marge spread Nina's pussy lips and started to lick her clit again.

Anthony got behind Marge and inserted his cock into her pussy from behind as she was licking Nina's clit. He managed to get all of his cock into his sister's pussy in a few strokes and Nina squeezed her own tits as Marge licked her clit. Anthony fucked his sister roughly, like a man possessed. He took her from behind, ruthlessly, mercilessly, like a lust filled animal.

Marge's breasts dangled down from her chest and they swayed as her brother took her from behind. She gave Nina's right tit a small squeeze as Anthony took Marge from behind for a few more minutes. Then, he pulled out of his sister and threw her to the side. Marge had experienced so many orgasms and she was exhausted, so she laid down and caught her breath.

Anthony grabbed Nina and turned her over. He made her get on her knees and on all fours and then he got behind her and rammed his cock into her pussy.

"OH! YEAAAHH!"

Nina reached out with one of her hands and squeezed one of Marge's tits. Marge was too exhausted, so she just enjoyed the sensation and let Nina do with her tits as she pleased.

Anthony grabbed Nina's ass and gave it a hard slap as he took her from behind. He grabbed her hair and turned her head. Then, he kissed her passionately as he fucked her mercilessly from behind. Nina bit her lower lip to stop herself from screaming with pleasure. Nina's entire body was covered with sweat and her hair stuck to her face.

"YEAH! GIVE ME THAT COCK!" Nina screamed.

Marge had recovered by now. She took Nina's face in her hands and gave her a loving kiss.

"OH! FUCK! YES! OH, MY GOD!" Nin screamed.

Marge caught one of Nina's earlobes between her teeth and pulled it as her brother fucked Nina from behind. Ripples formed in Nina's ass as she took Anthony's cock into her cunt over and over. Anthony gave Nina's ass another hard slap.

Marge laid down in front of Nina and spread her legs. Then, she grabbed Nina's head and pushed it against her cunt. Nina licked Marge's clit enthusiastically while Anthony pounded her from behind.

Marge looked intensely at Anthony as Nina licked her clit. Anthony pounded Nina's cunt for a few more minutes before pulling out. Marge approached her brother and knelt before him and she took his cock and placed it in the valley between her breasts. She squeezed her breasts together and started to fuck his cock with her tits. She tit--fucked her brother for some time before he grabbed her and pushed her down on the bed. Marge looked at her brother and realized that he was in a kind of a sexual trance. He inserted his cock into her clit and pushed his entire cock into her in one go.

He repeatedly rammed his cock into her as he fucked her roughly, pounding his hard cock into her wet and welcoming cunt.

"OH, YEAH! THERE YOU GO! FUCK MY WET PUSSY!"

Nina laid down beside Marge and kissed her as Anthony fucked his sister. Nina straddled Marge and Marge licked Nina's clit. Marge caught Nina's clit and sucked on it, sending Nina into a series of mind--blowing orgasms.

Nina was facing Anthony. So, Anthony grabbed Nina's tits and squeezed them and then he bent down and sucked Nina's nipples as he fucked his sister. Nina was swimming in pleasure due to Marge and Anthony's actions. She came again and then laid down on the bed beside Marge.

Marge's tits were jiggling because the whole bed was shaking and the sound of the headboard of the bed banging against the wall filled the room. Marge thrust her hips and fucked her brother with enthusiasm.

Anthony was about to cum and he released his cum into his sister's cunt without even asking her. Marge didn't mind since she was losing her mind due to the chain of orgasms that were triggered when Anthony's cum filled her cunt. Both Marge and Anthony laid down on the bed beside Nina and the three lovers went to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anthony woke up the next day and went downstairs to the kitchen. Nina and Marge were already having the breakfast that Tara had made for them. The three of them had planned to go look at the apartment that day.

After breakfast, the three of them took Marge's car and made their way into the city. Nina gave them the directions and they reached the apartment. As soon as they reached the apartment building, Nina called someone.

"Who are you calling, Nina?" Anthony asked.

Nina gestured to him to keep quiet, "Oh, Michelle, Hi. Yeah, it's me, Nina. Oh, you'll be here in five? Cool." Nina hung up the phone, "You remember the friend of my dads who owns this building? I was talking to his daughter and we've been friends ever since we were kids. I can't wait for you guys to meet her."

After five minutes, they were joined by Michelle and all four of them went into the building and made their way to the elevator. They got into the elevator and made it to the fifth floor where Michelle led them to the apartment.

Anthony, Nina and Marge loved the flat and it had two bedrooms. Anthony called Liz on video call and showed her the apartment. She loved it too, so all four of them decided to move into the apartment.

When they were leaving, there was a crowd in the elevator. As soon as the four of them got on the elevator, the elevator indicated that it was overcrowded.

12