A Species' Survival Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's ok, you guys go ahead. I'll take the next trip," Anthony said.

Even after Anthony got off the elevator, it was still overcrowded. So, Michelle got off. Nina and Marge went down with the elevator and Anthony and Michelle stayed behind for the next trip.

Anthony and Michelle looked at each other and smiled. "So, how do you know Nina?"

"My friend used to date her."

"The asshole that cheated on her?"

"Yeah, that asshole. We thought he was a decent guy, but we were wrong. As soon as he dumped her, we sided with Nina and supported her. That's how we became friends."

"That's nice."

"Thanks."

By that time the lift had come back and both Anthony and Michelle got in the elevator and the doors of the elevator closed. There was no one else other than the two of them in the elevator. When the elevator was in between floors three and two, it suddenly stopped and all the lights in the elevator went out.

Michelle was scared and she immediately called the building manager.

"Hi, this is Michelle Watkins, I'm stuck in the lift. Can you send someone to get me out?"

She listened to what the building manager said and hung up the phone.

"What happened?"

"The lift mechanic apparently had a family health emergency, so he had left half an hour ago. The manager said that he had called the lift company and they had already dispatched a mechanic. He will be here in forty-five minutes, so we're stuck together till then."

The both of them sat on the floor of the lift. "So, do you go to the same school as Nina?"

"Yeah."

"Do you live in this building too?"

"Yeah, I live on the fourth floor."

A few minutes passed and a change came over Michelle, as she was suddenly feeling very horny. She wanted to fuck anything she could and Anthony was the only man in sight, so she slowly unbuttoned the top two buttons of her shirt.

Anthony saw what she was doing and figured his pheromones were probably working at a much faster rate in the enclosed space.

Michelle gave him a lustful smile, "It's so hot in here."

Michelle moved closer to Anthony and took his face in her arms and she gave him a passionate kiss. Anthony pulled away from her and she looked at him with confusion in her eyes.

"Michelle, it's just, there could be CCTV cameras."

Michelle smiled at him, "This is my dad's building and I've lived here for the past year. Trust me, There are no cameras in the lift and the only cameras are in the lobby."

Anthony smiled at her and returned her kiss. They embraced each other and made out for a few minutes. They lost themselves in their kiss.

After they kissed for a few minutes, they undressed and both of them became naked. Anthony groped Michelle's tits and squeezed them and Michelle was looking at Anthony's cock with a mix of apprehension and excitement.

Anthony placed his hand on her shoulder, "Don't worry, I won't be rough with you unless you want me to be rough with you. I won't hurt you. I'll be gentle, I promise."

Michelle looked into Anthony's eyes and kissed him again. They embraced and they spent a few minutes in each other's embrace, just kissing each other and exploring each other's bodies with their hands.

Anthony got up from the floor and stood up as Michelle knelt in front of him. She licked his cock's entire length and then she licked the head of his cock with the tip of her tongue. She took the head of his cock into her mouth and sucked it. She sucked his pre--cum and swallowed it. She slowly swallowed his cock, inch by inch, until it was completely inside her mouth and then she started to suck his cock.

While she was sucking his cock, she looked up at him with her big, beautiful eyes. Her eyes were filled with lust.

Anthony admired her beautiful breasts as she sucked his cock. She sucked his cock enthusiastically. She took his cock out of her mouth and licked his balls. Then, she took his balls in her mouth and sucked them as she stroked his cock with her hand.

She took his cock back into her mouth and Anthony grabbed her by the back of her head. He looked at her to see if she was okay with it and she slowly nodded her head. Anthony slowly pushed his cock into her mouth until it was completely inside her mouth and he started to fuck her face.

He fucked her face for a few minutes before pulling his rock-hard cock out of her mouth. Michelle took his cock and slapped her breasts with it, smearing her nipples with his pre-cum. She placed his cock in the valley between her breasts and she squeezed her breasts around his cock. She moved her breasts up and down and started to fuck his cock with her tits.

She tit fucked him for a few minutes. Then, she kissed him all over his abdomen. She slowly rose up and stood on her feet and as she was rising up, she kissed his chest. She took one of his nipples in her mouth and she sucked on it. She gave his nipple a small bite and gave him a naughty smile.

Once she stood up, she pushed him down, "I took care of you. Now, it's your turn."

He spread her cunt lips and he licked her clit with the tip of his tongue. Then, he licked her clit for a few minutes with his whole tongue, driving her arousal through the roof.

She pushed him down and made him lie down on the elevator floor. She straddled him and inserted the head of his cock into her cunt. She slowly lowered herself on his cock until his entire cock was inside her and then she started riding his cock.

"Grab my tits!"

Anthony reached up and grabbed her tits and squeezed them.

"Oh, my God! Fuck, yes!"

She bounced up and down his cock as he mauled her tits. "Oh, my God! Oh, yeah! Fuck! It feels so good!"

She rested her hands on his chest and rode him harder as she let out moans of pleasure. Anthony grabbed her by her thighs and thrust his cock harder into her cunt.

"Oh, my God! Just like that! Just like that! Oh, my God! You're gonna make me cum!"

In a few seconds, her entire body shuddered and she came on top of his dick. "OHH! FUUUUCCKKK!"

Her long locks of hair fell in front of her left tit as she reached down with her hand and rubbed her clit with her thumb. She started bouncing up and down his cock again. Her hair flailed all over the place as he thrust his cock and pushed his cock as far as he could into her cunt.

"FUCK! YES! FUCK ME HARD!"

Michelle experienced the best orgasm of her life. Anthony was still hard and Michelle wanted to taste her pussy juice on his cock. She got off his cock and took it in her mouth. She tasted her pussy juice mixed with his pre--cum and she swallowed it.

She licked his cock for a few minutes. Then, she kissed his abdomen and his chest. She straddled him again and inserted his cock into her cunt. She lowered herself on his cock again and she started to bounce up and down on his cock.

"AAAAHH! OH, MY GOD!"

He reached back and grabbed her ass and squeezed it. She rode him for a few minutes and then, she got off his cock. She straddled his face and swallowed his cock. She sucked his cock while he spread her cunt lips and licked her clit.

"MMMHH! YEAH! OHH, FUUUUCCKKK!"

He inserted one of his fingers into her cunt and searched for her G--spot. Once he found her G--spot, he rubbed it as she sucked his cock. She was so overwhelmed with pleasure that she forgot to suck his cock. He rubbed her G--spot and brought her to another orgasm.

Michelle was exhausted after experiencing an intense orgasm and she slumped down on the floor. Anthony grabbed her and made her get on all fours. He got behind her and rammed his cock into her cunt. The impact of his cock being rammed into her cunt was so great that it shook her world.

She looked back at him with lust filled eyes as he continued to pound her pussy with his cock. He grabbed her ass and gave it a small squeeze as he continued to ram his cock into her cunt from behind.

He gave her ass a small slap, "OHH! FUCK! OH MY GOD!"

He grabbed her arms so her body, from her hip up, was suspended in the air. He continued to fuck her senseless.

Anthony was about to cum. He let go and flooded Michelle's pussy with a gallon of cum. Michelle floated among the stars when Anthony's cum hit her cunt walls. After Michelle came down from the heavens, she realized that she couldn't go out with cum leaking down her legs. She crumpled up her panties into a ball and stopped the flow of cum from inside her cunt. Then, both of them got dressed. After 15 minutes, the lift was fixed and they made their way to the ground floor where they exited the lift and joined their concerned friends.

12