A Species' Survival Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her neck and gave her a small bite. His mother let out a short scream. Tara spread her legs making it easier for her son to access her cunt. He caressed her inner thigh and then, he inserted one of his fingers into her cunt and started fucking her with his finger as he licked her cheek.

Mother and son shared a passionate kiss before he resumed kissing her neck. Every time her son kissed her neck, Tara felt like the nerve endings all over her body were being set on fire.

Anthony bent down and took one of her tits in his mouth and then, he licked her nipple and sucked on it.

Tara laid down on the bed face down. She turned her face and looked at her son, "You know, Anthony, we women have served you till now. Now, why don't you serve me? Give your mommy a massage. The massage oil is in the cupboard."

Anthony walked over to the cupboard, opened it and retrieved the massage oil. While he was walking back towards his mother, he admired her naked body laid out on the bed. He had half a mind to just ravage her right then, but he wanted to play her game and the thought of serving his mother excited him.

He stroked her back, he gently squeezed her hips and he caressed her butt and her legs, causing Tara to let out screams of pleasure. Anthony grabbed the massage oil and poured some of it on his mother's back and then he spread the oil all over her back with his hands.

Tara clawed at the bedsheets to keep herself tethered to the earth.

Anthony poured some more oil on his hands and rubbed it over her ass and legs. He squeezed her shoulders, relieving tension. While he was squeezing her shoulders, he licked one of her earlobes. He took her earlobe in his mouth and gave it a small bite.

He reached with his hands and rubbed oil all over her sides. He even rubbed a little oil on the side of her tits. Tara bit her lower lip as pleasure overwhelmed her. She spread her legs giving her son access to her cunt. She wanted him to take her, fuck her like an animal, but Anthony wanted to tease his mother, make her beg for it. He rubbed her clit with his thumb for a few minutes and after rubbing her clit, he massaged her foot.

He grabbed her by her hips and turned her around. She laid down on the bed on her back. Anthony poured the massage oil all over her tits and rubbed the oil all over her tits. Light coming in from the window reflected off her oil coated smooth skin. He took some oil in his hand and rubbed it all over her abdomen. He had rubbed massage oil all over the front of her body and the oil made her already smooth skin glisten.

He poured some oil on her vagina and rubbed her cunt with the massage oil. He caught both of her nipples between his thumb and his index finger and he pinched them. He poured some oil in the valley between her tits and rubbed it all over the valley between her tits. He squeezed both of her tits and gave her a breast massage.

He then resumed rubbing her clit with his thumb. While rubbing his mother's clit with his thumb, he inserted his index finger into her cunt and searched for her G-spot. Once he found the G-spot, he rubbed it with his finger. This simultaneous stimulation of her clit and her G - spot sent Tara over the edge and she screamed out an orgasm. The orgasm shook her entire being and her body quivered like it hadn't done before.

"AAAAHH!"

His fingers were coated with his mother's cunt juice. He inserted his fingers into his mother's mouth and she enthusiastically sucked them to taste her own cunt juice.

Anthony moved closer to his mother's face and took his pants off. His long and thick cock stood hard and proud. Tara took his shaft inside her mouth and Anthony slowly thrust his hips and started fucking his mother's face.

While he fucked his mother's pie hole, he reached down her body and scooped some of her cunt juice with his hand. He sucked on his fingers and tasted her cunt juice while he increased the pace and started ramming his cock into his mother's pie hole.

He rubbed her clit for a few minutes while he thrust his cock into her mouth. He squeezed one of her glistening tits. He grabbed both of her tits while he coated his cock with his mother's saliva.

He took his cock out of his mother's mouth and he fed her his balls. She licked his balls and covered them with her saliva, then she took his balls in her mouth and she hungrily sucked on his balls.

After she sucked his nuts for a few minutes, she let go of them and she returned to sucking his member. Anthony gently ran his hands through his mother's hair.

After fucking his mother's mouth for a few minutes, Anthony took his cock out.

He laid on the bed on his back as his mother got on all fours. She took the head of his manhood into her mouth and sucked on it. She swallowed his pre-cum before taking his entire dick into her mouth and sucking on it.

Anthony grabbed his mother by her hair and rammed his cock into her mouth. She massaged his balls as she sucked his manhood. After sucking his shaft for what seemed like an eternity, Tara laid down on the bed on her back. She spread her legs and invited her son to do with her cunt what he wished. Her son knelt in front of her cunt and gave her clit a small lick with the tip of his tongue.

Anthony, then took his mother's clit in his mouth and he lashed his entire tongue over her love button. Tara arched her back and moaned as she felt like she was drowning in a sea of pleasure. She squeezed her own breasts and she grabbed the bedsheets as her son licked her clit.

Anthony inserted his middle finger into his mother's cunt and fucked her with his finger while he pleasured her with his tongue. While Anthony licked his mother's cunt, her love juice was oozing out of her vagina. He loved the taste of her love juice, so he hungrily gulped down her pussy juices and resumed licking her clit.

Tara's entire body shuddered as she experienced another orgasm. Her moans echoed off the walls of her bedroom. Anthony placed his hand over her stomach and caught her clit between his two lips. He sucked on her clit and triggered another mind-blowing orgasm in his mother. He finally gave her clit a kiss and stood up.

Anthony rubbed Tara's clit with the head of his middle leg. He inserted the head of his cock into her cunt and slowly pushed the rest of his penis into her cunt and then, he slowly started fucking her with his enormous tool. Her breasts started to jiggle as she took his cock into her cunt over and over again.

The headboard of the bed was banging against the wall every time he banged his dick into his mother's love canal. The room was filled with Tara's moans and the creaks of the bed.

Tara placed her legs on her son's shoulders as he fucked her mercilessly. Anthony grabbed her tits as he rammed his shaft into her cunt. He squeezed her fun bags as he continued to fuck her. Every time his thighs slammed against her butt, the sound of flesh slapping against flesh echoed through the room.

Tara took her legs down from her son's shoulders and locked her legs behind his back. She pulled him closer to her and kissed him passionately as he rammed his dick into her quim.

Anthony grabbed his mother's hips and increased his pace, ramming his cock deeper into her box, touching depths that had never been touched by any of her lovers before.

After fucking his mother for a few minutes, Anthony laid down on the bed on his back. His mother straddled him and inserted the head of his cock into her snatch. She slowly lowered herself on his shaft until his entire dick was inside her box. She bounced up and down on his cock and her tits bounced with her.

Finally, Anthony released a flood of cum into the cunt that birthed him. When his cum hit her cunt walls, Tara felt like a high voltage current was passing through her. She twitched, quivered and screamed. After her orgasm passed, she laid her head on her son's chest and the lovers lost themselves to sleep.

12