A Species' Survival Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anthony watched the women kiss each other and he grabbed his cock and started stroking it. Tara saw what he was doing out of the corner of her eye and she turned and flashed him a lusty smile.

Claire reached out and caressed Tara's cheek. Tara moved behind Claire and took her bra off, releasing her magnificent tits from their confines. Anthony was lying down on the bed on his back. Tara and Claire both got on all fours. Tara grabbed her son's shaft and licked the head of his manhood. She took the head of his schlong in her mouth and sucked it like she would suck a lollipop.

Claire watched greedily as Tara sucked her son's cock head. Tara saw the hunger in Claire's eyes. Tara passed her son's cock to her friend. Claire took Anthony's fuckstick from his mother and sucked the head of his cock.

She sucked on his manhood slowly until his entire shaft was inside her mouth. Claire sucked the cock of her friend's son with great enthusiasm. After a few minutes, Claire passed Anthony's dick back to his mother who immediately took it into her mouth. She sucked his entire cock while Claire massaged his balls. While Tara's head bounced up and down her son's cock, Claire bent down and licked Anthony's balls.

Claire took Anthony balls in her mouth and sucked them as Anthony's mother swallowed his sword. After some time, Tara passed Anthony's rod back to Claire. Both Tara and Claire took turns sucking Anthony's cock. While Tara sucked Anthony's manhood, Tara kissed him intensely. Anthony could see that his cock was glistening due to being coated in the mixed saliva of both the women.

While Anthony kissed his mother, he grabbed Claire by her hair and pushed her head down forcefully. Claire started sucking him with more intensity. Tara bent down and took her son's family jewels in her mouth and she started sucking them. While sucking them, she thought that these balls had produced the cum that had impregnated her. These balls belonged to her son, whom she gave birth to. These thoughts turned her on even more.

After the women had satiated their hunger, they turned to each other and kissed each other passionately. They grabbed and squeezed each oher's tits while they kissed each other.

While kissing each other, Tara grabbed her son's hard and erect rod and started stroking it while Claire grabbed his balls and started massaging them. His cock was well lubricated with his own pre - cum and the saliva of the two women.

Anthony had enjoyed the blowjob from the women and he wanted to pay them back. He made Claire lay down on the bed on her back. Claire spread her legs and exposed her minge to Anthony. He got on his knees before her quim and spread her pussy lips. He licked her clit with his tongue for a few minutes and sent Claire on a pleasure trip.

He caught her clit between his two lips and took it into his mouth. He sucked her clit like he would suck a nipple.

Claire clutched and clawed at the bed sheets as the things Anthony did to her quim with his tongue gave her much greater pleasure than anything her husband had managed to give in all these years of their wedded life.

Tara, for her part, caught one of Claire's nipples between her index finger and her thumb and she pinched the nipple. She pulled the nipple and caused Claire more pain and pleasure. Her entire body twitched as she experienced a mind - blowing orgasm.

As she orgasmed, she let out a lot of cunt juice from her pussy. Anthony greedily drank all her cunt juice. While Anthony was drinking her pussy juice, Claire was squeezing one of her own tits. Tara was squeezing Claire's other tit.

Tara grabbed Anthony's cock and rubbed her friend's clit with the head of her son's cock. She inserted her son's shaft into Claire's cunt. Claire gasped for air the moment Anthony's monstrous cock entered her cave. Even though she had had his shaft inside her box once before, she still hadn't gotten used to it.

Anthony slowly pushed his entire rod inside her wet quim. He placed his hand on one of her left breast and felt her tits rise and fall as she breathed deeply when he fucked her. He slowly increased the pace of his fucking and the bed began to shake to the rhythm of their fucking. Anthony squeezed one of Claire's tits and she threw her head back, closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations his cock was causing in her cunt.

Claire let out moans of pleasure that echoed through the room. Tara rubbed Claire's sopping wet clit, stimulating her friends even more. Tara sucked her fingers that were drenched in Claire's cunt juice. Tara kissed her son intensely. He could taste Claire's cunt juice in his mother's mouth. Tara grabbed both of her friend's tits and squeezed them.

Tara straddled Claire's face and sat on Claire's face. Claire spread Tara's cunt lips and licked her clit. While Claire licked her clit, Tara kissed her son passionately. Claire drank Tara's pussy juices. Claire licked Tara's clit for a few minutes before Tara got off her face. After Tara got off Claire's face, she bent down and kissed her friend. Tara tasted her own cunt juices when she kissed Claire.

Tara took one of Claire's tits in her mouth and sucked on her friend's nipple. She wanted to see if her friend was secreting milk yet. Even though Claire was not yet secreting milk, Tara continued sucking her friend's nipple for a few minutes as her son rammed his manhood repeatedly into Claire's love canal.

Claire's entire body shook as Anthony repeatedly assaulted her cunt with his cock. Tara rubbed Claire's clit while her son ravaged her. She grabbed her son's cock and pulled it out of Claire's pussy. She slapped Claire's clit with her son's rod, triggering a chain of orgasms which almost drove Claire crazy. She reinserted her son's shaft into her friend's snatch and Anthony pushed his entire cock into Claire's pussy in one go. Claire screamed in a mixture of both pleasure and pain.

Tara took one of her tits and fed it to Claire. Claire took Tara's tit into her mouth and sucked on her nipple. To Claire and Tara's surprise, Tara was secreting milk. Claire hungrily gulped down her friend's milk as Anthony savagely fucked her.

Tara was swimming in pleasure. It had been more than a decade since she last breastfed someone. She experienced an orgasm while feeding her friend her tit milk.

Tara placed her other tit in her own mouth. She tasted her own thick breast milk. A few drops of her breast milk dripped from her lips and fell on the bed. Anthony saw this.

He immediately stopped fucking Claire, pulled his cock out of her cunt and rushed to his mother's tit. Tara laughed and fed her son one of her tits. She felt on top of the world, feeding her friend out of one tit and her son out of the other.

While feeding them, Tara reached down and spread Claire's pussy lips. She rubbed Claire's clit with her thumb.

Tara continued pleasuring Claire for a few minutes before Claire screamed out as she experienced another orgasm. Anthony was still feeding from Tara's tit.

Tara grabbed Anthony by his hair and pulled him away from her tit.

"Mommy need some good fucking," Tara said to her son.

Tara got on all fours and Anthony got behind her. He rammed his entire cock into her cunt in one go. As Anthony started to fuck his mother, Claire lay down on her back in front of Tara. Claire spread her legs and displayed her cunt to Tara.

Tara spread Claire's pussy lips and rubbed her clit with her thumb. Then, Tara licked Claire's clit as her son savagely rammed his rod into her cunt from behind.

Claire squeezed her own tits while Tara licked her love button. Anthony was feeling his cum rise from his balls. He grabbed his mother's hips and fucked her like a madman. He deposited a huge load of cum in her pregnant cunt.

Tara thrashed around as she experienced a heavenly orgasm. Claire licked the cum that leaked out of her friend's cunt. Anthony and Tara fucked Claire a few more times before sending her home with her pregnant womb full of Anthony's cum.

12