A Spectacular Night With Strangers

Story Info
A wife has a fun night being used at the club.
6k words
4.23
23.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Spectacular Night Spent With Strangers

May 26, 2022

By: Sisi Burks

Getting to skip the line for one of the most exclusive clubs around was a real ego boost. Me and my bestie, Amalia, were not young anymore. Not in the eyes of most at least. Even so, we had done so well on our look and outfits for the night that we passed by countless red-faced, jealous twenty year olds that were made to wait outside in the cold.

Their scorn was forgotten as soon as the door closed behind us. My mind was completely washed of any negative thoughts and stress as the Latino music vibrated through my body. We always loved coming here. Not only was it exclusive, but it had the best music and drinks. It was full that night, people dancing in a large crowd with an impressive DJ set up at the front. The bar area was a bit less crowded, though it was still slightly stuffy as me and Amalia moved between groups and couples until we got to the stools.

Not wanting to spend too much of our night out working on getting drunk, we had decided to take shots right away. The burning in my throat just added to the experience. I couldn't waIt to go out on the dance floor and really get a chance to show off my new outfit.

The dress I had picked was so delicate and feminine but, it was also really sexy as well. Some might even call it slutty and they wouldn't be wrong. The fabric was lace with beautiful, intricate designs and completely see through. The only part of my body that was covered was my perky, c-cup breasts while the rest was either covered with the lacy fabric or completely exposed, like my back and a good majority of my soft, fair thighs. With the dress I had found the perfect boots to match. They were made of the same material with thin, flattering heels, buttons down the front, and cute bows at the top just to top it all off.

Amalia was wearing all black as well, an almost classy dress that showed more skin than it covered. The crossed straps in the front worked as both sleeves and a top, covering only what had to be. Her underboob bounced with every step, surely they would be much more of the threat to exposing themselves once we were dancing and I couldn't wait. Her red bottoms were the perfect match with a dress so daring. They commanded respect even if the woman was dressed like a "whore".

As we took our shots all eyes were on us and, of course, our tab was instantly taken care of. It wasn't even clear to us who had paid, but we also didn't care. Part of going out to places like this was to get free drinks. Men thought it was the pinnacle of flirtation, especially when they noticed my delicate ring set on my finger. My husband had done so well picking out my rings that it was necessary to keep my nails freshly done to show them off properly. The intricate band and elegant flower that blossomed around a big, sparkling diamond just showed that I was more than well taken care of.

If any other man wanted something to do with me they would have to outdo what I already had, which no average man could achieve. I was already married to a suave, worldly Prince Charming. And even though I loved my husband and the way he adored me, I also couldn't shake how exciting it was to have other men's attention. How their eyes followed me brazenly, even when they had another woman with them for the night.

But, once we finished our shots I didn't care about their leering anymore. I felt a pleasant buzz running from my head all the way down to my toes. It was time to get out there and dance.

The crowd was much more clustered on the dance floor, but effortlessly we held hands and made our way to the middle. When we did finally find a prime spot we began to dance together, Amalia behind me with her thin fingers gripping my waste as we moved together, grinding against one another. I knew I wouldn't have too long to dance with my friend. Once the right guy noticed he would surely sweep her right off her feet.

Probably straight to the first private place to have a good fuck.

It would be a lie to say I wasn't a bit envious. Sex with a stranger in a public place was a big fantasy of mine, but what good wife would do something like that? It was shameful to even think about let alone crave it.

While lost in my own daydreaming I felt Amalia's body and hands slip away from me. I was immediately turning to see what was happening only to watch with green jealousy as my best friend was being talked up and grinded on by a gorgeous black man. I couldn't really tell too much about him as it was far too dark, but he looked young, which was not my thing, and he moved with confidence against Amalia. I even saw how his hands disappeared under the skirt of her dress, pushing it up slightly.

Of course, she was into it. I knew I was going to be spending most of the night alone now. It was a bummer, but I was not going to stop Amalia from having her fun. We exchanged looks as she was guided into the crowd, her hand now tangled with a much darker one. Then she was out of my sight and I was... alone.

Well, not literally, but basically.

For a moment, I wondered what to do now. I could keep dancing or I could go get some more drinks. Maybe I would find a nice group of women to hang out with for a while. But, before I could make up my mind I felt a hand settling on my hip and a much larger body coming close to me. My head snapped to the side and I looked up to this stunning, older black man. It was hard to see under the flashing lights, but I caught glimpses of his graying beard and dreadlocks.

"Hey honey," He leaned down and spoke right in my ear. I could feel a nervous excitement growing. Had I worn normal panties they would be instantly damp, instead I rubbed my thighs together a bit. His voice was so deep and smooth it made my legs feel weak instantly. "We've been watching you and your girl since you came in," the man continued as his big hand squeezed my hip even tighter. "How bout you come to the VIP lounge with me and meet my friends? My cuz got a... proposal for you,"

Before I knew it I was following him just as Amalia followed her new interest of the night. I gazed at the long dreadlocks that went just past the man's belt. He was also dressed impressively formal for a nightclub in well fitting black slacks and a neatly pressed button up. I was extremely captivated by this man and his powerful presence. The crowd seemed to part just for him as he led us to the staircase that would take us up to the mysterious VIP area. Some could be seen from the first floor because of the translucent flooring, but I was sure that it was nothing like actually being up there.

The bouncer standing beside the black, velvet rope barrier uncliped the end and pulled it aside as soon as we got close enough. Neither of the men spoke as the sexy, dark-skinned man took me up the stairs. I was positive the bouncer took a look under my dress, but that was far from the forefront of my mind.

It was much less crowded on the second floor. There were tables, booths, and even couches to lounge on up there. The place was in no way empty, but everyone had room to breathe and have actual conversations. I was taken to the corner that was closest to the dance floor below and met with a group of four other men. One black, one white, and two Middle Eastern it seemed. All of them were well dressed, clean looking, older men who looked almost darkly excited to see me with their friend. Before I could even think of what to say as a greeting I was yanked by the strong man and stumbled into the middle of the group. The other black man sat right in front of me in a cushioned chair with a cigarette between his fingers as his eyes roamed over my body. He was not as attractive as the other, but he was still a very handsome man who had to be in his fifties. His beard was almost completely gray and his face held some wrinkles, but even in that good lighting I wasn't able to see much more. The man was wearing a hat, I assumed he was bald, and dark sunglasses.

The other three men were sitting to the side, one brown man on a similar chair while the other and the white man sat on a plush loveseat.

"She's even prettier up close," One of the men commented, but I wasn't paying much attention. The man directly in front of me had leaned forward, taking my hand gently. His palm was surprisingly soft as he brought me closer to him.

"Hey baby," He said as he looked up to me from his seat. "We saw you got ditched by your friend so we wanted to see if you needed some company," He smirked, leaning back again as his arms lazily rested on the sides of the chair. "I also have an offer for you. I need my dick sucked. Don't worry, I'll pay you better than a whore in Vegas," The group erupted in deep, short laughs as my face turned a deep red.

"Ex-Excuse me?" This man couldn't really be suggesting I do something like that! Especially so... publicly. So many people would see if I started to blow him right there. The thought alone sent a bit of a gush between my small, pink pussy lips. I had to hold my thighs together, afraid they would notice.

The men laughed more before he spoke again, pushing his sunglasses down his nose so I could see his dark, lustful gaze. "Come on now, baby. That's not too much to ask, is it?" he reached out and took my hand into his own, admiring my new set of nails and dainty rings. "Bet your husband would never ask for a blowjob in a place like this," He grinned up to me with a stunning set of straight, white teeth.

My heart was fluttering wildly, this wasn't happening. It couldn't be! It was exciting though. I couldn't lie to myself. This was something I had wanted so badly over the years. There was no way I could actually pass up the opportunity. This kind of situation would never arise again and even if it made me a slut I slowly began to nod my head, to the excitement of the men around me.

"Good girl," The words flowed smoothly from the man's mouth and made my knees feel increasingly unstable. I didn't have to linger too long on that feeling though as the long haired man that brought me put his hand on my shoulder from behind. I looked back at him as I began to kneel on the hard floor. He guided me down and soon I was sitting between the knees of the powerful black man in front of me.

Without another word he took his cock out. The thick, veiny, black dick stood tall and sturdy right before my eyes. My breath caught in my throat the moment I saw it. It was so much bigger and thicker than my husband's cock. It had to be seven inches at least.

"Go on, bitch," His voice came out more irritated and impatient this time as he grabbed the back of my head, "Suck my fucking cock. Show me what got you that pretty little ring,"

Even though I was nervous that kind of talk was turning me on too much to wait. I leaned forward with his hand still gripping my hair painfully and took the head of his cock into my mouth. I could taste the salty precum as I began to use my tongue to get him nice and wet. I worked slowly at first, taking as much as I could into my mouth, though I choked a bit once I got half of him in. His thick tip hit the back of my throat and I badly wanted to take more, but his cock was just too fat. I could deepthroat my husband pretty easily at that point, but this man was too much for me.

I heard him groan as he adjusted his hold on my thick, dark hair. He had it in his hand like a ponytail and began to use it to control my head. Making me bob in a rhythmic pattern as I sucked and licked his big cock the best I could.

"Wow man, how's that slut's mouth feel?" One of the other men asked. I glanced over to them, watching how they stared and one of them was even squeezing himself through his pants. The outline of his boner through his dress pants was clear. From what I could tell it was an impressive size too...

As I was lost in thought I felt my head being forced down even more, choking and gagging as the man forced his massive cock into my throat. "Feels nice, she just needs to remember who's paying her," He told the other men as I struggled a bit under his strong hold. Tears had come to my eyes and I was sure I would pass out, but he finally let me come back up. I gasped as I let his cock slip from my mouth, panting and coughing in an attempt to catch my breath. All the men around me were laughing and as I looked down at the glass-like floor I saw a group of men standing right under, staring up at me. They could see my panties... well the lack of panties I should say.

My mind was getting foggy as I leaned in and began to lick and suck at the underside of his cock. I moved down and buried my mouth against his soft sac. He was clean shaven, I could feel small, pointy hairs as I began to carefully work on the thin, sensitive skin. It tasted and felt so good I couldn't help the small sound of pleasure that left me and vibrated against his balls.

Then I felt fingers at the bottom of my dress. It just barely covered my ass in the first place, but with help from the mysterious hand it slipped up to my hips. I could feel the cool air hitting my bare skin as the men got their first look at my panties.

My husband had bought them for me. He found them online and I loved them from the moment he gave them to me. They were intended for me to wear out with him. A dress with well-made, lace panties that covered absolutely nothing. It had been exciting for the first few months, then they just sat in my underwear drawer, untouched and forgotten about. I actually found them by accident as I was getting ready for the night out.

I was so fucking glad I did when I felt the man's strong hand running over the curve of ass. A rough squeeze made me gasp as I pulled away from my work on the other's balls and grabbed the base of his cock with one hand while the other gripped his thigh to keep me stable. I locked eyes with him as I sank his cock right back into my mouth and went back to giving him the best head I could. I made sure it was sloppy and wet as I bobbed my head and wiggled my hips under the big warm hand behind me.

"Damn, this little housewife is a real whore," I heard the man speaking behind me and knew it was the one with dreads. The one I wanted the most. "Looks like she came here for some real cock to take care of her," His thick fingers slipped between my ass cheeks and I shivered as two of them brushed my tight hole.

"I think her husband must have a pretty small dick," The man I was sucking laughed after the statement, gripping my hair again and forcing my head down more once again, this time though I was able to take it and he took over control of my head again, speeding up my bobbing. The sound coming from my sucking was lewd to say the least. But, I knew that it must be good if it sounded like that.

It wasn't much longer before I felt the dark man stiffening up and hot cum shot into my mouth. As he came he pulled my head up some to make sure he coated my tongue with it. After the last rope of salty, jelly like seed was left on my tongue he groaned softly, pulling my head off his cock completely, and letting me go.

I was just about to swallow when one of the Indian men reached out and grabbed my hair, jerking my head back. "Open. We wanna watch you swallow, whore," My eyes flickered around the group and once I was content with their attention I did as I was told, opening my mouth and letting the cum slide around on my tongue for a moment before swallowing it down.

Before I could even begin to stand I was pulled up off the floor and over to the dark colored love seat. I found myself sitting in the lap of one of the Indians while the white man sat to my right. My legs were forced apart and the man used his ankles to maintain the position by locking them around my own. I was exposed and my pussy was glistening as all the men stared blatantly. Even one of the servers stood as if his feet were rooted to the floor, gawking at the scene.

Shit. This was getting to be too much. But, the more eyes I had on me the more aroused I became. "I'm gonna show this slut something real nice," The man behind me said as he pushed his fingers between my little pussy lips, scooping slick from my hole, and beginning to gently rub his now slippery fingertip around my swollen, needy clit. It was the first real pleasure they had given me and I was not going to fight it one bit. I began breathing hard, leaning back against the man's chest. I was surrounded by his cologne, Dior Bois D'Argent, and the lust radiating off the men that shared the couch.

"Can't let you have all the fun, Amir," The white man was honestly quite striking. He was probably my second pick out of all of them. His hair appeared white from graying both on his head and on his face. The appeal he held was mostly his thick facial hair. I loved it. And as he brought his hand to my breast, gripping it lightly through my dress, I could see his tattoos around his wrist peaking out.

My head settled back against the shoulder of who I assumed to be "Amir". Their names didn't matter to me though. After this I would, hopefully, never see any of them again. They would be nothing more than memories to me and the last thing included would be their names.

Having the two working on me at once was so hot. I loved the attention and pleasure they brought. Of course they were unable to linger like that for long.

Men never could surprise me with their selfishness.

I was so lost in the haze of bliss that was taking over the area I didn't even notice at first when the top of my dress was pulled to the side and one of my perky tits was out in the open. The cool air of the room hardened my nipple right away and I felt as the man began to pinch and tease the small, pink nub. It was hard to concentrate on him when the other was sinking his fingers into my aching pussy. My back arched against his chest and I closed my eyes to really just concentrate on taking it all in. One hand automatically came up and gripped onto the brown man's black hair tightly.

"Looks like she's dying for some real pleasure," The man under me laughed as he pushed another thick finger into my tight pussy. He didn't give me any time to adjust before he began to finger me at a quick, rough pace. The sound was obscene and I only added to it as I moaned. I could feel how the fingers inside me were slightly curved in order to rub against my inner walls. It was like he was exploring my insides while the other was still teasing my tits.

The scene must have been something. All eyes were on me. People that were sitting at the tables close to us turned around in their seats to watch the little show. There were even two waiters now that were lingering around the area, attempting to seem busy when, in all reality, they were entranced.

My back was still arched and my voice was beginning to get more desperate with every deep thrust of his fingers. Suddenly, I felt an intense spark of pleasure, a moan coming out as more of a startled scream. This made the man behind me speed up and now he had a target. He was hitting that spot every time, pressing against it and even rubbing a bit.

"Oh f-fuck!" I moaned, wanting more. I began to roll my hips against his fingers. I felt as the other man was tugging and rolling my nipple between his fingers, then there was this wet sensation against it as he began to suck on my tit.

"Poor little slut can't get enough," I opened my eyes to see the man with dreads had come even closer to me. He was blocking my view of anyone else for a moment before he kneeled down between my legs. I was shocked when he leaned in, making sure to give the other's hand room to keep working on me, and flattened his tongue right under my throbbing clit. When he drug the warm, wet muscle over the extremely sensitive spot I tossed my head back against the other's shoulder and gripped his hair even tighter.

12