All Comments on 'A Spectacular Night With Strangers'

by Mericalovess

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As a 51 year old woman I need to ask, "When did being treated like a whore and being fucked by numerous men become a "fun" night?" And if she's married to mister adorable, why is she out clubbing looking for strange cock? As my late husband would have said, this story makes about as much sense as air brakes on a mud turtle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

reads more interracial than exhibition voyeur. Plot is missing a bit as you have her sound pampered and well bred with a prince charming husband and you said someone has to really top that to get to her. Yet the first time some guy hits on her he compares her to a vegas whore? I felt at that moment she would have walked away so she could regain some control of the situation. If she wants to blow the guy then have sex it would be on her terms and not his.

Now you have the apparently snotty conceited woman a dirt bag whore who is pregnant by a bunch of strangers and she doesn't feel disrespected at all?

BikinirobberBikinirobberalmost 2 years ago

Screw the anonymous! It's some good story I've read here in a while..........

Like real deal good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you very much! I think the attempt was sincere - but there were too many irregularities to seem true-ish. There were interesting moments, and the sloppy, moist descriptions were appreciated - so I'd say either drop the earlier, upper crust pretense and/or just GO with the full-on sloppy sex and call it a day (or night . . .).╰(*°▽°*)╯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous