A Spectacular Night With Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all so overwhelming, but I never wanted to stop.

I had never felt something like this. It was intense and thrilling from the start. It felt as if the fingers pumping inside me were beginning to milk slick from my eager, pulsating pussy. I could feel something gushing from me everytime he pressed against my g-spot. The experience was too delightful for any worry or embarrassment to break through my mind. I pushed my hips up the best I could, feeling the man wrapping his soft, warm lips sound my clit as he began to suck and flick his tongue against it.

The men were talking, but I couldn't even make up what they were saying. I almost didn't even notice when Amalia came into the group with the man she had walked off with before. How she got up there, I wasn't too sure, but seeing her and the stunned look on her face when she saw me was what did it. I was lingering on my edge already, my feet tingling in the most pleasant way, the warm sensation growing, and engulfing my whole lower body.

"Oh shit! Fuck! Fuck! Ahhh~" I screamed out, one hand still holding onto the Indian man's hair while the other grabbed onto his arm desperately as his fingering sped up through my orgasm. The sound became absolutely vile when I started to squirt and the movements were making the whole thing messier than it had to be. The black man eating me out slurped it all up in a greedy fashion as the others cheered for the two that were still hard at work.

For a few seconds, I felt completely worn out and even inebriated from the earth rattling climax. Cumming like that was something that only happened every once in a while. It wasn't something I, nor my husband, was able to make happen often at all unfortunately. "Messy bitch," the man behind me grumbled as he took his fingers out of my cunt and shoved them directly into my mouth instead. He wiped my own juices onto my tongue, making me groan at the taste and utter humiliation.

Amalia giggled a bit, coming closer to me as the sexy, black man got up from the floor, wiping his mouth clean with his hand as he stared at me with dark eyes. I knew he had something in mind and I was ecstatic to find out what it would be. My view of the man was blocked by my friend though as she leaned in, kissing me as soon as the thick, brown fingers were pulled away. Her lips were so soft and warm, but also demanding. Before I knew it, her tongue was in my mouth and I didn't even struggle for dominance. I gave into Amalia, allowing her to use me just as I was being used by the group of men. While our tongues slid and danced against one another there were hands groping my tits. There were different men touching me, I could tell that much, but I didn't quite know whose. They squeezed, flicked, and pinched at my tits, making me moan and whine into my best friend's mouth.

This did not last long, of course, before Amalia was pulled back from me by a set of big,strong black arms. It was the man I had sucked off earlier. I watched for a moment as he carried her over to the railing that overlooked the elbow-to-elbow dance floor. I was interested in seeing what he was going to do, but before I could find out I was pulled up off the couch by the white guy sitting beside me.

I suddenly found myself standing beside Amalia as I was forced to bend over the railing, my tits hanging over the cold metal bar I was gripping onto. My eyes flickered over to my gorgeous friend in time to watch the man behind her pulling the thin straps down and exposing her breast to the quickly growing audience below. I couldn't be sure about how I looked, but if it was anywhere remotely close to the goddess beside me, I would be absolutely thrilled. Her thick, long, dark hair curtained one side of her face while some of it laid against her exposed back. Her perfect tits looked even better than usual as they heavily dangled over the people below.

"Think I'm gonna use this pretty ass," I heard from behind as my dress was adjusted so that it would remain up and around my waist. I felt as he hooked his finger into one of the straps of my panties, pulling it back, and pooping it painfully against my ass. I gasped, arching my back somewhat to assure I looked pretty from every angle. It was important when so many people were watching. It was almost like we were in some kind of reality show, but with explicit porn involved. Amalia did the same, wiggling her hips for the gray haired man who rewarded her by sharply slapping her ass. The jiggle was impressive as her skin rippled from impact.

These men came prepared, I realized as I felt lube being poured down the middle of my tush, shivering at jarring the frigid liquid was. Awaitedly, the head of his cock was pressed right up against my entrance, probing a bit until it passed the tight hug of a ring of muscles. The stretching was painful enough to make me literally screech and even attempt to get away, pressing my hips flush against the railing. The action only assisted in the growing control he had over my body. His hands bore down and gripped my hips while his other hand grabbed my hair in a caveman-like fashion, forcing me to bend at the waist. "Wow... your husband must be really fucking small. How is he able to keep a cumslutlike you around?" He whispered against my ear, forcing my head to the side by my hair, and pressing his chest against my back.

When he bottomed out inside me I was able to relax a bit more and get used to his massive cock. Not that he was remotly conserned since he started fucking me violently, to the excitment of the crowd below. They cheered and yelled up at us, but I couldn't make out a word of it. All I could do was watch as people began to take photos and record me and Amelia being savagely pounded against the balcony.

The pace was fucking brutal from the start. I wanted to watch as my friend was screwed as well, but I was placed in a trance as I took the large cock's abuse. Not only was the man massive but the intensity of this older, dominant, Arab only made me want more. I was moaning, but it was hard to even hear myself with the music, cheering, and yelling from all the onlookers around us.

By the time the man was getting close, so was I. When his hot cum shot into my ass I screamed out as I came again, having to hold tightly to the railing to keep from falling over. My legs were trembling like crazy as he pulled out of me and someone grabbed me up from behind. As I was taken over to the couch again I saw that a couple of the older men were also recording.

"We are out here fucking this whore housewife better than her husband ever could, you guys know how we like to do it," Fuck. One of the Indian men was live streaming! My heart pounded for a moment, scared that my husband was going to see. But the thought was forgotten as I was put on my back on top of the other Middle Eastern guy. His hard cock was pushing up against my bare ass and before I knew it he was adjusting his position so his cock would slip right in.

"Fuck!" I moaned as he filled me up just as the other had only moments before. My breath caught in my throat when I saw what else was in store for me. The man I had been craving was now getting on the couch as well. He already had what was the biggest cock I had ever seen out and in his hand. "Gonna take your pussy and make it mine, baby," He told me in that deep, confident voice.

As I laid on top of the man that was now buried deep in my ass, I watched as this impossibly big dick was being pushed into my pussy with no prep at all. The stretching was extremely uncomfortable at first, but I wanted it. I made sure he knew that from the way I was staring up at him as he went deeper and deeper, reaching untouched places inside my throbbing cunt. It was almost shocking when he got the whole thing inside, but what was more shocking than that was the feeling of him pulling almost completely out before slamming right back inside me. "Shit!" I tossed my head back against the chest of the man under me, feeling him starting to thrust up into my ass. Both the sensations together were insanely phenomenal. I was taking two strangers at once while people watched and even filmed to share on social media. It was all so embarrassing, but also delightfully filthy.

Soon enough, I was really only able to focus on the black man on top of me. His dreadlocks curtained around the both of us, almost blocking out everything else. I gazed up at him as I moaned from every deep, rough thrust he was giving me. The man had such a darkness in his eyes that I truly believed that he was going to do just as he said and make me his. It was obvious that he was putting everything he had into fucking me. My voice was getting slightly softer from overuse at that point, but I was still making sure he knew how much I loved it by crying out in pleasure.

I had never in my life been fucked like this. So rough and even primal in a way. "Wonder if you'll be any good for your husband now," he smirked, "My cock is stretching your pussy out too much for a limp dick like him. But fuck, you're nice and tight for me," he growled, slapping down hard on the side of my ass, making me gasp sharply from the pain.

"I-I don't care!" I moaned as he kept going, never faltering. He kept the same speed as when he started the whole time, which was perfectly intense. The man in my ass had been completely forgotten. If he was adding to my pleasure then all the praise was going to the older, sexy, brutal man on top.

The closer he got the most tense his muscles were. He looked like he was carved from stone. Like he was handmade just for me and this moment. I grabbed onto his arms, digging my nails into them to ride this out. Then I realized what was going to happen.

He was going to breed me.

Again, I was momentarily distracted when my hand was yanked off his arm and I felt hot cum being shot onto it. Onto my wedding ring. Some men were surrounding us, a couple of them with their phones out, but all of them jerking off to the show. One by one all of them came, aiming for my beautiful, delicate wedding set.

Swiftly, the man fucking me grabbed my chin and forced me to look up into his eyes. "Watch me, bitch. Watch me while I put my black babies inside you," He demanded sternly. This was so fucking hot there were tears in my eyes as he began to brutally pound into me for a couple more minutes. Then he came and it was like I knew right then... I was pregnant. He filled my pussy up with so much cum it leaked out, running down and between the crack of my ass. I could feel how his steaming load was forced into my cervix and all I could do was lay there in utter shock over the fact that I was going to be having this stranger's children. In this shock I came again, yelping in surprise and squirting on the man and couch, making a giant mess.

And I was left like that by him. He got off me and I was just laying there on top of the man that was still inside me and using my ass. But, I could only think about the one that would be the father of my children as I allowed the other to use me.

The rest of the session went by like a blur. Once the group was finished with me and Amalia they left us up there, the other old black man dropping a couple bands of cash only my messy, leaking pussy as I laid limply on the couch.

12