All Comments on 'A Spectral Seduction'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz1002over 2 years ago

Lovely short story

Maybe Millie likes 3-some lesbian sex the following night?

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
Welcome

Welcome back, Anna, good to see some writing from you. I liked the story but I did feel you could have made a bit more out of it. Still, you're back in the fold so all being well we'll soon be seeing more of your work (I hope). Five stars to be going on with.

AliceGeeAliceGeeover 2 years ago

Short but very sweet. Millie would be welcome to visit me any time she wanted.

Carol1955Carol1955over 2 years ago

This story makes me want to sleep in that bedroom overnight haha abosolutely love this story

Nurse_NikkiNurse_Nikkiover 2 years ago

What a fun little read 🎃 I love anything Halloween related 👻

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

looking forward to Millie's next visit

christa_pchrista_pover 2 years ago

Absolutely sexy, descriptive, and sensual. LOVED it!

ells_ells_over 2 years ago

This is a story that can go a long way and I'm hoping to read a lot more of it. Anna manages to make her scene so vivid and real. I always feel as if I'm there in her stories as I read them :)

ells_ells_over 2 years ago

I just loved it as I do all of Anna's writing. She gets right inside me with her storylines and narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This could be the beginning of a series with Millie. how she started where it goes from here, the daughters she loves and the mothers. For a spectre time does not matter,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A nice and gentle story

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

We all want to meet Millie again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agree that this nice little story was abruptly ended. A bit more interaction with Millie would have been nice.

metroalmametroalmaover 2 years ago

Short, sweet and ooooh so much fun. Of course we want more, but that is part of the fun. Story is perfect as it is.

maribel_fmaribel_fover 2 years ago

I usually have much difficulty suspending disbelief in the supernatural. This delightful tale made it easy and worthwhile.

Thank you :)

Mxxxxx

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Wonderfully erotic piece. Can easily imagine more scenes with Millie; after all, the place and context are set, but this scene easily stands alone as reading enjoyment. Like essentially all of your work — 5 stars and wishing for more from your vivid imagination.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 2 years ago

Short and sweet and to the point. I loved it. I hope we get to see her again.

SerradaCSerradaCover 2 years ago

Such a sweet story. I look forward to reading many of your other pieces. So many of these supernatural stories are just not something I can feel or are not erotic because they are working the Halloween side too hard for me. This is a great story that makes me think it is plausible and erotic. Nice job.

Savannah_PeachSavannah_Peachover 2 years ago

I loved it Anna. It looks like you can make another part. Five stars.

portia98portia98over 2 years ago

What delightfully bewitching story this is! You definitely cast a spell with this one!

Love from Vero (portia98)

xxxxx

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 2 years ago

Very good story so far! Thank you for sharing it with us!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

I never would questioning a ghost or ghostly actions ...... Never seen one, but was part of a seance and truly strange things happens ...... I just would advice " never let a man sleep in this room, the outcome might be different " ;)

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

S9808S9808about 1 year ago

you certainly have a way with words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES