All Comments on 'A Spectral Seduction Pt. 03'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
I had to smile...

...at your early paragraph about running through the wheat field naked. I'm pretty sure that Theresa May once said that running through a wheat field was the naughtiest thing she'd ever done (although I doubt she did it naked---it's quite hard to imagine her in that state!). All in all, a very enjoyable chapter. Your descriptions of the party costumes were so vivid I could see them clearly as I read. A satisfying conclusion to a very satisfying story, Anna. Let's have more from you soon.

Savannah_PeachSavannah_Peachover 2 years ago

Love, love, love this Anna. You truly know to weave a wonderful story with your words. Thank you for the honorable mention and I look forward to more wonderful stories from you. Five stars as always.

christa_pchrista_pover 2 years ago

Wow this was beyond incredible, a sensual build-up, lots of sexy details and twist at the end that I didn't see coming! Very, very exciting to read! Amazing job!

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

The end of this romantically beautiful tale is a very happy beginning. Pleasantly surprised by the succubus twist — perfect. Throughout your writing your descriptions are mesmerizing, so very sensual whether of places, characters or experiences so easily felt, especially when your characters make love. The story of Millie will be enjoyed over and over.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

A truly perfect concept for a virgin conception the christianity worldwide is in your dept ...... And yes the house was or is big enough for the new family

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

S9808S9808about 1 year ago

A...m...a...z...i...n...g. truly a great story. loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love it. Brilliant.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai643about 2 months ago

Outstanding!

Loved every word, so well written, the excitement, the anticipation.

Thank you for sharing this tale!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES