A Spicy Romance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Vivian, at one point I told you that I was not on the same page as you. That is still the case, you and I want different things from a relationship.

She moved to hold my hand and I withdrew it. "Sorry Vivian, I'm telling you we are friends, no more of the rest."

I let her vent at me, just listening, offering short answers, as her comments became more like invective, not constructive.

"I do want to say this before I leave. I like you, don't think you are a bad person. You put a lot of energy into our role- playing, but very little into the rest of what it takes to be a couple. And that doesn't work for me. I have told you that before.

"I am going to go now." As I got up to leave, she mumbled something, and began crying.

I was not moved, mindful of the severe discipline, demands, and more to which she had subjected me. "Take care Vivian. Move on and be well. I will contact you in a few months."

I drove to do some errands and called Wang in a parking lot.

"Hi Kevin: How did it go?"

"Well, it's not fun to do that, but yes I did just break up with her. I feel bad for her, but we weren't together that long. I tried to go over the reasons. At the end, I just tried to be positive, told her I liked her, just not as a boyfriend."

"Did she yell or cry or what did she do?"

"Yes, she did cry, at the end, while she was hurling nastiness at me. I remained civil."

"But enough. Let's talk about you and me! What time can I pick you up for swimming? We are still on, yes?"

We agreed on a mid-afternoon time, Wang insisting she wanted another lesson at the pool. And she brought up my spicy fantasy, she really wanted to hear it.

As I prepared that afternoon to pick her up, I pondered what play toys to bring: I settled on a cock ring, the wooden ruler, and my pre-tied cord. I stopped on the way to pick up my favorite romantic flower, (single, long stem white orchid), for Wang.

When I arrived at her condo mid-afternoon, she was apologetic, hurriedly finishing putting away groceries. She looked sexy in black leggings and a cropped t-shirt, displaying the lower part of her toned, flat stomach, her hair pulled back in a ponytail. Trying to get her to relax, I reminded her we were not going to a work meeting, but had swimming on our agenda. I stood in her way, and she paused.

"Hi, you look great in your leggings and crop top. I kissed her. So, I have something for you and am going to get it and rejoin you in the kitchen, while I hope you get your things for the pool."

I retrieved the orchid from the car, partially filled it with water in its narrow glass vase and sat it behind some shopping items on a table. Wang came into the kitchen a few minutes later with her exercise bag.

"Okay Kevin, what are you up to?" I moved the bags on the table so the white orchid was visible.

"Just bought you a nice flower. You like orchids, I hope?"

Wang was beaming. "Yes, love it! God Kevin, thank you?" She kissed me. "This just keeps getting better, you just keep getting better."

"It seemed right for today. There is nothing hanging over our heads any more Miss Wang.

"So let's go to the pool."

As we arrived at the large aquatics center, I asked for her patience while I swam for twenty minutes, pointing out that there is a Jacuzzi, chairs, and canopies for shade. "Then we will do your lesson."

I swam my laps at a brisk pace, got my heart rate up to maintain aerobic fitness, and approached Wang relaxing in the shade with her phone, sitting in the shade.

She was wearing the same black bikini as the prior evening. "Hey Wang, thanks for waiting. Ready for a lesson now?"

"You're on sir, and then the Jacuzzi."

We went to the shallow end of the smaller pool at the facility. It was now late afternoon, sunny, but the temperature was dropping. I focused on her kicking skills, and she eventually used a swim tool, a kick board. After doing a little swimming, we headed to the Jacuzzi, which fortuitously was unoccupied.

We settled in next to each other with warm jets of water at our backs. "Am feeling relieved that my situation with Vivian is resolved. I guess it was more in my thoughts than I wanted to admit. It was relatively uneventful, and it helped to talk with you about it, and be with you. Thanks for that."

She appreciated my honesty and was glad the issue was no longer "hanging around". It had been on her mind since we agreed to go out.

"And there's one other item about us I wanted to clarify. I want us to be exclusive to each other, meaning no dating other people. Can you agree to that?"

Wang was clear and brief. "Yes, me too Kevin! I guess both of us may have options. I like that you brought that up. So... yes!"

We kissed for a bit, then I hugged her, then stopped. "Okay, reminding myself we are in public, I'm wearing my little blue bikini as you put it."

"We can continue later, Mmm." Wang chimed in.

"Tell me about your surprise sir, your fantasy thing. You told me to bring it up."

I sat up on the edge of the Jacuzzi. "We're alone, so I will tell you but first, just want to ask you if you want to add some spicy things, spankings or (pausing) ... to our dating?"

"Well I liked spanking you last night, and you know I like anal, don't know much about anything else."

I wanted to further this discussion. "Here's one thing we should think about. When we talk about anal, and even spankings, we need to decide some things. Like will you let me do some anal touching and spanking with you, not a lot, just so you know what's it's like. Feels out of balance otherwise, but I'm no expert."

Wang smiled, "Okay Kevin, hadn't thought of it like that. If it's important to you, then I will do it, but in return... no I am joking.

"But not tonight, okay. We need romantic dates for a while, then the spicy stuff."

"That's really refreshing to hear, that we establish a relationship first. We are on the same page."

"That's enough for now, at least here. Can I tell you my fantasy idea over a drink? It's pretty spicy. I think a beer will help me share."

"Mmm, now you have piqued my curiosity. Sounds as if this is going to be good."

"I'll tell you over drinks Miss."

***

We arrived at a restaurant and bar within ten minutes of Wang's place and got some drinks, ordering dinner later.

Both of us had changed into nicer casual wear, each wearing fashion jeans and button down shirts, with Wang opening hers to just above a black bra. We again exchanged compliments about our appearance. She looked sexy.

She jumped the conversation right to my spicy fantasy. "Let's have it sir, no more stalling."

We kissed. "Okay, I'll just blurt it out, then explain. I would like to do another event-like the modeling thing, with you and three or four of your female friends or acquaintances, and me. It needs to be something different. I am thinking more like a dinner and dessert thing, with me as a waiter, wearing different pairs of my racy briefs as you and the guests eat. You and I can play with my dark blue spandex brief, stretching it out at the hip.

"Have dessert be the second part. This time we play with the light blue spandex ones, and maybe a little spanking.

"The whole idea turns me on. I guess I have an exhibitionist streak in me, and having you there will help. No touching my man parts.

"Miss Wang, I'm out on a limb here. Your opinion please."

She was grinning. "This is a surprise. I like it, but what about last week? You were angry, and brought up the modeling show. Sounded like..."

"That I resented it," I interrupted, finishing her sentence. "Not exactly. I resented Vivian's role. There was a negative history with her and that was just part of it. She was too controlling during the modeling show and more. I am trying to forget that.

"This would be different. I will not be taking orders and will be able to change things, depending on how it goes. And you will be there. We can make sure it doesn't get too wild. And no pictures.

"So you like the idea, and what else?"

"It sounds sexy. I just want you to be sure you're comfortable.

"Yet as I think about it Kevin, you look so delicious in those briefs. With you waiting on us wearing only those tiny things, me playing and pulling on the spandex strings, our guests will love it. And so will I. Mmm Kevin, I am visualizing it." Her mood seemed to change.

"This fantasy of yours is getting me excited. Question: Do you have those sexy cords, that you know, go around your man parts, with you?"

I reached in my pocket and pulled out the cord with the loop for my cock and balls. "So maybe I go visit the men's room, or ..."

"Yes, and please come back wearing it!"

"Will do Miss." And with that I retreated to the restroom, disappearing into a stall, looped the cord's pre-tied knot around my bits and pieces and threaded the other end out and into my pocket. I returned to our table, sitting to Wang's left, and moved the end of it out from my pocket; it now hung loose over my belt.

"You are a naughty boy, bringing this with you here tonight. I think you will need a spanking for this later sir!"

I liked where this was going. "Yes Miss, you know best." As I spoke, she grabbed the cord off my belt and tugged on it intermittently, hard enough for my man parts to notice.

"Ohhhhhhh, Miss Wang."

"Can you feel that down there?"

"Yes, it's getting tighter now. Please let go!"

"Done sir." She was smirking.

"Okay, I am going to loosen it," I added, "before my balls start aching!"

"Mmm Kevin, this is fun, spicy fun." Let's order our food to go so we have more time to play at home."

We ordered our food and I brought up Wang's prior experience with spicy activities. "Have you done spicy things before last week, or was that your inauguration?"

"No Kevin, this is all new to me. Just had some fantasies. I do feel comfortable doing these things with you, we are communicating so well."

"Did your fantasies always involve being in the dominant role- the one issuing the spanking for example, or...?"

"They got ignited at the modeling thing with you. Just curious about it. You said you are trying to forget that,...but that's really where it started for me."

"And what about you sir?"

"Okay, first for me spicy activities should add some excitement to our love life. I can do fine without them, so if they create tensions, or either of us is not in the mood, then we stop or skip it.

"As for being the submissive, as a man, I like the idea of putting you in charge. Men are in control of too much already. I say, let Wang be the one doing the spanking. We'll just have to see how it goes."

"Feedback?"

"Just that we are on the same page. And I like you letting me do the spanking!"

***

Arriving at Wang's condo, we organized our food on her kitchen table.

"Okay sir, time for your naughty boy spanking- before dinner. Please stand next to the straight back chair in the next room while I retrieve your ruler." She returned momentarily, ruler in hand. "Please pull down your pants and briefs, and lean over the chair, with arms down to the base of the chair, butt out.

"Five smacks on each side sir. Tell me if it's too hard. I'll warm you up first."

And after a few warmups, she began spanking me.

Slap, Slap, sharp strikes.

Smack, Smack, Smack. "Not too hard?"

"No Miss, good ones. Thank you."

This was a new scene, me leaning over a chair, with pants and briefs down on my lower legs. I felt like a schoolboy. And she administered my lesson with a ruler. My cock was getting excited.

She continued to my other side, proving to be skilled with the ruler, landing five additional smacks.

"Owwww, Miss Wang, those last ones were really stingy!"

"But they're not too hard?"

"No Miss."

"Good boy, thank you for not complaining. Please turn around and let me see you."

I did so, displaying my naked man parts for her.

"My, you are pretty excited down there!"

"Guess my guy liked it!"

"Okay, please pull up your pants and let's get our food." As we ate, I commented on her sudden spicy initiative.

"Almost like a switch got flipped, what led to that?"

"You and your sexy fantasy. I just started visualizing the scene, with you and me and my friends, you in those revealing tiny things, and it got me going. I just went with my mood."

"Well, that was a sexy spanking scene, our first. Liked it Wang. And you?"

"Yes, liked taking charge. I guess I have to grow into this, or maybe we have to grow into this."

"We'll figure it out. After dinner, time for some romance in the bedroom, yes?"

"Of course! Lots of romance! Mmm."

I grinned. We talked more about ourselves during dinner. Wang was from Shanghai but moved to the United States when she was twelve. And she learned more about my family and son, and where in the U.S. I grew up, (the Midwest).

As we finished, I clasped her hand and kissed her. "I am going to use the bathroom, freshen up and meet you in the bedroom."

Wang had a good sized bath and shower room. I changed into my tiny blue spandex briefs, and took a portion of a Viagra pill. As I entered her bedroom, she was sitting on her bed in her bra and a pair of sexy string panties.

"Mmm, we were just talking about those she smirked. Please come here. Seems I am overdressed." And with that, she unsnapped her bra, while I modeled my spandex briefs for her.

"Would you like to pull on these at the hips?" She did so and pulled them low; they were clinging to me, barely covering my cock.

I climbed on the bed and we kissed, tongues playing for a few minutes, then each of us caressed each other. She traced my chest, and I grazed her flat stomach and legs with my fingers and nails, gently moving her back on the bed, leaning over her, licking and nibbling her nipples.

Wang closed her eyes. "Ohhh, so good sir." I began licking from her nipples downward, reaching her flat stomach then further to her vulva. Rolling to her side, I began licking her folds and nub, while she reached down and began stroking my cock.

We attended to each other's special parts, Wang clasping my hand as I entered her, our noises loud as we enjoyed our sex.

***

Sated, Wang appeared to doze off, as I sat up against the bed's headboard, resting.

After perhaps ten minutes, I put on my tiny briefs and headed to the kitchen to get us some drinks. It took a few minutes to find Wang a wine glass and a serving tray, but I did so and eventually strolled back to the bedroom with our drinks and a chilled bottle of water.

As I entered the bedroom, she was sitting up against a few pillows, looking relaxed, her perky tits exposed, the soft, white cotton sheets covering below her waist.

"Miss, a glass of wine for you?"

She looked pleased. "Yes, thank you Kevin!" I grabbed my IPA and sat down facing her on her king-sized bed.

"We are connecting so well, just completely in sync. This is such a romantic weekend. I am really enjoying being with you."

Wang seemed elated. "I agree sir. I love the way you touch me, look at me, talk to me, make sex with me, and more, just everything. This, us, you, is really good."

"Yes, it is all positive between us. It can't stay like this forever, but let's enjoy it, a great beginning."

"And unless you turn into an evil dragoness or some such, I intend to spoil you a little in the next few weeks, with some surprises. Hope that is okay."

"An evil dragoness? That's not going to happen, so I guess you'll have to spoil me. I'm not sure what you have in mind, but I like the sound of it!" Her wide smile sparkled across her face, and she kissed me.

"Okay I am going to change the topic. Can you model for me sir your tiny blue briefs, the revealing ones? Over here please, pointing to her side of the bed."

After walking around the bed, I arched my back and moved next to her, pausing and posing, handing her the string of my brief at my hip. She pulled it out, letting it slap back. Then again with my other hip.

"Mmm Kevin, very yummy! That fantasy thing is going to be so..., you know."

"I do. It's going to be sexy for both of us, Miss."

I joined her on the bed, sitting near her legs. "So I have a couple of ideas for the rest of the evening. First, I want to talk about a shopping trip with you. I'm noticing how nicely you dress, your sexy fashion jeans, and I want to upgrade my wardrobe, add some more jeans, the tighter fashionable ones do fit and look better. I'm hoping to get you to come with me to a fashion mall, a shopping excursion, maybe next weekend. What do you think?"

"Of course. The only problem could be work, occasionally I work Saturday, but I can avoid that by adjusting some things."

"Thanks, yes, things may come up, but let's try to do that. And I plan to buy you something while we're there. I am thinking of a short skirt that shows off your sexy legs, or something that's a little revealing, but not tacky."

She mentioned she already had enough clothes, then grinned. "But I like it, something to wear to our sexy waiter night. You certainly will be revealing, (ahem), a lot."

"Yes and maybe out to a quiet evening dinner. Now I want to move the topic to spicier things. Do you have a laptop?"

She nodded, "Yes, what are you up to sir?"

"I think we, more like you, need better spanking tools, not the severe stuff, but we just have a ruler, and of course, your hand. We can do better. We should go online to a women's friendly site for adult toys. It's not sleazy, I promise."

"Okay, but just thinking we don't need to rush things."

"Don't need to, let's just look, we're shopping, see what we find, what you think. No decisions tonight, fair enough."

She nodded approvingly.

Before we went to use her laptop, I paused and moved up the bed and leaned in to kiss her, first on the cheek, then nose, forehead, and finally gently nibbling, then kissing her lips.

"Mmm, you can do that some more, the nibbling thing. No one has ever kissed me like that sir."

"Yes, well, this is just full on infatuation." I was in heaven with this woman.

We were kissing passionately now, with my hands roaming on her breasts, lightly touching then pinching her nipples, first softly, then adding more pressure.

She closed her eyes, relishing my attention. "Oohh Kevin, the pinching, it's different, so..."

"Stimulating." I finished her sentence.

"Yes."

"Okay Miss, we will come back to that, I promise, later tonight. So where is your laptop, can I get it or?"

She gazed at me warmly, her eyes locking with mine, and we made our way to her workroom. It was a bit chilly and we donned some comfortable clothes, with Wang back to tight leggings and cotton tee, me with jeans and a comfortable zip open cotton sweatshirt.

I eventually opened an adult toy site and went to the section called kinky. Angling the laptop in front of both of us, I clicked on the "spanking toys" tab and a smorgasbord of options pulled up. I clicked on a leather crop, and showed it to her. "What do you think? This is similar to what I gave to Vivian last week. Can be used by beginners and couples."

"I don't know enough Kevin, are you okay with it?"

"Yes, it's made of leather, which means it is softer than most tools. What we want to avoid is using tools that really inflict punishment." I showed her one, called a Thwack, which was a good sized but light silicone paddle, designed to deliver serious spankings.

"Okay, yes I see what you mean."

"I want this to be mutual, so do you want to look at the section for couples? This can be a sexy fun thing, but not sure what you're thinking. We can look at it, or exit or...Just be honest."

"Let's look at the couples' section." Wang's mood seemed to change as we viewed the options. She was interested in a feather tickler and a blackish, purple eye mask.