A Spicy Romance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Move back to normal position sir, staying on all fours."

After a few moments, Smack, stinging, Miss Wang was using the wood ruler.

She began with some lighter strikes with it, then quite firm.

Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack!

"Oooowwww, good ones! But can you do the other side too? Okay to make it just as strong!"

"You truly are demented my subby! Asking for more!"

Smack, Smack, and two more! "Owww, Jesus fuck! Those were intense. Okay stop!"

After collecting myself, I queried, "Are my cheeks nice and red for you?"

"Yes Kevin, so red, I hope not too much."

She came around and kissed me and began stroking my cock. "Your guy is already kind of excited, while continuing.

"Ohhhhhh," I groaned again from her ministrations. "That feels exquisite, balancing the stinging from my cheeks."

We were both worked up. Wang took off my blindfold, hurriedly shed her clothes and joined me on the bed. I reciprocated her attention to my unit, biting and pinching her nipples while fingering her wet pussy and folds. Quickly, I grew hard for her.

She pushed me back on the bed and moved on top, her core plunging onto my cock. This was lust, and she straddled me while I looked up at her sexy curves and perky tits, reaching up to pinch her nipples.

Yes, Kevin, like that! Keep pinching. As our sex became more frantic, we grew excited and climaxed nearly simultaneously, our groans, gasps and her low pitched scream filling her bedroom.

She again remained on top of me, and we rested, getting our heart rates down.

It was Wang that spoke first this time. "Wow Kevin, that was really intense, our bodies were in sync, really, well, you know."

"It was really hot!" I added. "That has to be good for our health, what a release of stress."

"Yes, and that's why we should do it more Kevin. Oh my God! We're like a couple of twenty year old kids. Can't seem to get enough of you!"

As we lay on her bed, she lay her shoulder on my chest, and we briefly dozed off. I woke up first, and retrieved our favorite drinks for us from the kitchen, a cold IPA for me and wine for her.

Wang awakened as I sat down on the bed with my beer. I quickly retrieved her wine from atop her chest of drawers and handed it to her.

We chatted about another spectacular weekend.

I then brought up a couple of things. "Just think we need to talk more, keep getting to know each other. For example, what each of us likes to do when, you know, we're not making sex. What we have in common, or ..."

"Good idea Kevin, but we are a new couple and both a little infatuated with each other. What's wrong with that?"

Her bluntness took me off guard. I smiled and was not about to argue. "Nothing, Miss. Just want us, our relationship, to last. I'm thinking years, not months. So we need to make sure it's not just sex. So just letting you know, I'm going to revisit this topic."

"Okay Kevin, please do that. And I like that you are thinking about us in terms of years. But it's too early for that. Let's just enjoy this! Did you have something else you wanted to discuss?"

"Yes. This occurred to me driving, and it's in the back of my mind. I want to be able to get this out there, and we're about being fully open right?"

"Yes Kevin. Of course. What is it?"

"Wang, you are a really attractive woman. I just want to make sure you don't have a recent boyfriend that is still around, or contacting you or..." my voice trailed off. "You know my situation, and by the way, I have blocked texts and calls from Vivian. I was clear with you, so please extend the same courtesy to me."

"Okay Kevin, you're right. I did break up with someone about three months ago, maybe a little longer. So let me get the rest of this out before..."

"It was a mutual breakup, but I think he was already playing around. And he did contact me, last Sunday, and said he wants to get together and talk, that he got 'that stuff' out of his system."

"And what did you tell him?"

"I told him I needed to think about it."

I frowned. "How long were you two together?"

"Maybe eighteen months or so. But a lot of that time, we weren't exclusive, and it was never as emotionally open and just in every way as intense and as good as with you Kevin."

"Thanks for your honesty. But I need you to demonstrate those words to me with actions, just like I did with Vivian.

"Still, this is up to you, so what are your intentions with this guy, Wang? I deserve to know."

"I don't know. But I care about you and don't want to screw things up because I'm being too indecisive, making you wait too long." Wang reached over and clasped my hand.

The mood had changed quickly.

"Okay Wang, I am going to give you a short amount of time, but this changes things. If you start seeing this guy, dating, even if you're not intimate, that doesn't work for me, at least not with you. We agreed to be exclusive to each other, so seeing another guy while you decide, is not that.

"So I would like you to tell him, in a call or however, that you are with someone else and not available, except to be friends, perhaps in a few months or whenever."

"So until you tell him some version of that, no more romantic nights for us. And the longer you take... I paused, "I don't know. It will be a problem for me.

"I want to be with you Wang, so let's not ruin what we have, please." My voice was charged with emotion. "We have not been together long, but know that this is not just sex for me, you have my heart."

Wang was tearing up. "Okay Kevin, I am going to make a decision in 48 hours, sooner, and will then call you. You have made it clear how you feel.

"You are so open, and unafraid to express your emotions." We kissed.

"Thank you Wang. I can wait two days."

I stayed a little longer, and we chatted about light hearted matters, before I gathered my things and headed home.

***

The next day, I was cautiously optimistic that Wang would do the right thing. Keeping myself busy with errands and spending time with my teenage son, I tried to not obsess about her. But she was in the back of my mind most of the day.

In the early evening, as I finished eating dinner with my son and attended to getting ready for my work week, I received a call from her.

We greeted each other, and then she spoke. "Kevin, I have made my decision regarding what we talked about last night, and it was an easy one. I have spoken to my prior boyfriend- the one who contacted me- and told him that I am seeing someone else, it's serious, and have moved on. So no vacillating or uncertainty, no dates or meetings with him; that he and I can remain friends, but I needed some time. And we would be friends only.

"You're the person I am seeing Kevin, just you.

"I am so relieved and happy. When I was younger, I would have clamored for the attention of two men and so on, and made this complicated. No more.

"Just let me," she continued...

I interrupted. "I want to hear all you have to say Wang, but I'm happy too. This was in the back of my mind all day, and I wish you were here with me so I can hug you, hold you. That's it. Please go ahead."

"Thank you, me too. I talked to my good friends from work, both of them, earlier today, and told them the details, and that you said that 'this, us, is not just sex for you, I have your heart'. Both of them told me, 'Wang, don't be stupid', to call you immediately, and tell you my choice.

"But I needed to get a hold of the former boyfriend first, and that took a while, and I just got off the phone.

"And we are together, right sir?"

"Very much so! Wow, thanks for sharing that, it means a lot to me, you doing all of that, in 24 hours, less. Really appreciate it. That deserves more than just a thank you. I am going to think of a way to show my appreciation, this week!"

"I look forward to that Kevin, I love your surprises!"

It was late, but this was a very good way to end the weekend.