A Spicy Romance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like the idea of masking you at the dinner party, just for a bit! Yes, and the feather tickler. Are you ticklish?" I nodded.

"What other toys can we use for our spicy dinner party, or for just us? Should we look?"

She grinned mischievously. "Yes, let's surf around, this is sort of fun." She was getting in touch with her kinky side again. And it didn't take much.

I put the laptop in front of Wang and she was smirking, clicking on the anal section, an anal bead toy, several inches in length, made of silicone. "I like Kevin. Do you have one?"

Grinning, "Actually, no. We need to create a shopping cart. I will order the items and the spanking toy tomorrow!"

"Enough for tonight." I took a photo of the three items pictured on our shopping cart.

"Never used a blindfold Miss. Looking forward to it. It requires trust, but we have that. So let's do it."

She kissed me. "Me too, Mmm. Next weekend will be spicy!"

We headed back to the bedroom. "I have intentions with you yet this evening, the romantic kind. Give me a few minutes." I located the other half of the Viagra, washing it down with my beer. "Okay, let me fill you in Wang, not a secret. Just took part of a Viagra pill, probably don't need it with you, but just in case."

She kissed me, this one longer, impassioned. "Don't care Kevin, just appreciate you being so honest. And I like where this is going. Let's forget about the spicy stuff and get in bed sir!"

"Okay, just let me finish my beer. And would you like more wine?"

"Yes, I'm not driving!" We had some drinks, kissed, talked, then I put down my beer and her wine. We both removed our clothes and lay next to each other, hugging, skin to skin, then she began rubbing my back, fingering the muscles back there.

"Very manly, love your muscles back there."

My fingers moved to her breasts and nipples, rubbing them, then pinching. And I am completely enamored with these Miss, and well..."

"Mmm, sir, the sensation is so good, please don't stop."

I quickly was getting aroused again, my cock nearly hard as we played.

We kissed and hugged, legs and arms entangled, caressing, licking, nibbling, taking our time, still more sexy moments, savoring our sex. She found yet another release, though shorter, less intense this time. Our energy was waning, at least mine was.

After a brief interlude, I organized my items, preparing to head home. I went over and sat on the bed, and kissed her as she opened her large brown eyes.

"This has been a phenomenal weekend with you. Tomorrow I need to spend time with my son, errands etc. But I want to call you, tomorrow night and during the week. Let's keep this going. I want more of this feeling."

"I would like that. Sometimes I work late, but tomorrow night you can call anytime."

"I will, you can count on it." We hugged and with that I drove home.

***

It was Wednesday evening of the following week. I had finished my responsibilities with my son and had a chance to relax. Wang and I had spoken by phone on Sunday and not since. I texted her and she was just leaving the office. Waiting a few minutes, I called, and she put me on speaker phone. (One of the perks of her car, I thought).

We exchanged greetings. "Just really miss seeing you, looking forward to Friday. But listen, I know what it's like to get home this late from work. Did you eat yet?"

She had eaten some fruit and almonds for energy earlier, but was "famished".

"Okay, I have a Thai restaurant menu up on my computer screen. Tell me what you want; I'm going to order you dinner, and have it delivered to your condo."

"Kevin, that's not necessary, I'll stop and get myself something."

"I want to do this for you Wang. I know it's not necessary. It's in my interest that you eat and get rest so on Friday night, well you know...you'll hopefully have lots of energy."

"Need your order Miss; they have all the standard Thai dishes."

"Kevin, thank you, wow, you are... okay, I'm going to order."

Wang was indeed hungry, and she ordered a dinner plate with rice and soup. We went over the details, and I put in her order with delivery instructions. I asked her to call when she got the food to ensure there were no glitches.

She did indeed call. "Kevin, yes I got the food, thank you. This is really appreciated! You're just..."

"Wang," I interjected, "it's not a problem." I told you I was going to spoil you, and this is me spoiling you. I only ask that you call me tonight if you can, when you finish eating, showering, or whatever, but not too late."

"Yes Kevin, done, within an hour, less. Thank you!"

I received a timely call from her perhaps an hour later, and at the outset, she thanked me profusely for the dinner. "Kevin, I have spoken glowingly about you to two girlfriends from work. They noticed right away on Monday morning that I seemed different, relaxed, without my usual intense, serious demeanor. They're right. And I can't wait to tell them tomorrow about this. My boyfriend ordered me dinner and had it delivered because I worked late!"

"You're welcome, Miss, and I noticed that you just called me your boyfriend. Guess that makes you my girlfriend. Yes?"

"Yes, the dinner sealed the deal! I wish you were here right now, I have intentions with you, the romantic kind."

"Keep those, we can act on those on Friday night."

She was quite loquacious during the call, especially about spicy activities, asking whether I had ordered our toys, (I had), and mentioned that she had already talked to two good friends about the special dinner with me in my revealing underwear.

We were both tired as our call wound down, but firmed up our plan for meeting at her place on Friday.

***

I texted Wang midday Friday, notifying her I was leaving work early, going for a swim and would be available by four P.M. She replied and confirmed for that time almost immediately.

I felt great arriving at Wang's, having completed a lengthy lap swim, taking a thorough shower to wash off the chlorine, adding some cologne.

Wang was a bit late and I walked in her neighborhood while waiting. She arrived as I returned. We exchanged a warm greeting and a hug on the porch of her condo.

As soon as we put down our things inside, we kissed, then more hugging and her hands began unbuttoning my long sleeved denim shirt.

Helping her, I took it off. "Welcome to our weekend Miss!"

"Feel free to touch, but I would like to open an IPA. And do you want a glass of wine?"

"Not now sir, I have intentions. I have been waiting all week for this. I think I'm a little infatuated with you right now, so can we go to the bedroom, please! Bring your beer!"

"I'm all in Miss," and followed her to the bedroom. "Will be back in a few minutes," she noted, stepping into her bathroom, "need to freshen up sir..."

She reappeared shortly, wearing another sexy G-string, and nothing else, displaying all of her slender toned body and curves.

"Jesus Christ, Miss, you are so hot in those things. I will never get tired of this view."

I quickly shed my pants, now wearing only my smallest pair of Calvin Klein briefs. Putting my arms around her, she fell on top of me and we kissed.

It had been five days since we had last been intimate, and we were a bit like horny teenagers.

She smiled and remaining above me, ran her hands downward from my chest, under my briefs to my cock. I lifted my hips and she hurriedly jerked them down and off, then removed her G-string.

Wang was a woman on a mission.

We caressed each other's bodies, quickly getting to each other's pelvic areas. She rubbed my cock, while I reached down to touch her labia and folds, which were already wet and leaking, fingering her, this time reaching in and finding her g-spot.

"Ohhhhh, yes Kevin, I've been missing your special touches, especially on my girl parts. Mmmm. It's time for fucking!"

My manhood fully hard, Wang took the initiative and moved on top, mounting me, each of us groaning.

"I like the view", I cooed, as Wang began moving her pelvis, riding me.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, like you inside me sir," she exhaled. I flicked then pinched her nipples as we fucked, wildly, instinctually, hips undulating.

We did not last long. Wang's torso and thighs tightened, and she bucked involuntarily, her pussy clenching around my cock.

" Oh my God, Oh my God, Kevin." Her noises were loud, her climax intense.

She rested for a moment before we continued fucking. I knew I was not far, and felt my balls welling up, ready.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, I thundered, as I reached my own finish.

She remained on top of me, resting for a few minutes as we let our heart rates return to normal. Moving to my side, we lay on the bed in a mutual state of bliss, grins on our faces. She eventually turned on her side, facing me. "That was Mmm, Kevin."

Wang clearly was a woman comfortable with sex, our sex.

"Agreed Miss, our chemistry is off the charts. And I liked you taking charge."

I sat up. "It's still afternoon, can I get you some wine?"

Heading into the kitchen, still naked, I retrieved a glass of wine for her.

Raising my beer glass, I toasted to "our weekend, off to a grand start!" And we tapped glasses and relaxed. We stayed busy for some time, kissing and snuggling.

"Should we look at our new toys, or dinner out or... what say you?"

"Toys, please!" she reacted enthusiastically.

Retrieving a smaller bag amongst my things where I organized our growing collection of toys, I found a black silicone anal bead device, a colorful purple blindfold, a light blue, feather tickler, and finally a black crop with a long handle.

I put them on the bed. "My, we have our own collection!" Wang exclaimed. I was looking at the blindfold and crop and she the anal toy.

"Okay Miss, sorry, not ready for that tonight. How about a spanking with the crop and blindfold, and use the feather if you like.

"Spankings are my favorite spicy activity, anal well...not today, but we will use it, I promise."

"Spanking it is sir. I need to drink more wine Kevin, to help get me loosened up for this spicy stuff."

As we imbibed our beverages, I suggested a protocol for spankings, as this was still new for us: Mutually set parameters for what we do, but she would be in charge as long as we followed our guidelines. And we talked and set some rules for my spanking.

I suggested, "It felt right to me, if for our scenes, she wore clothes preferably her sexy leggings but up to her, while I was naked. The contrast makes it clear she's in charge and I'm..."

"My subby! I like the clothing for me, nude for you- of course!" And she promptly put on her leggings and a white tee.

"Okay, Kevin, go out to the living room and stand behind one of the straight back chairs around the dinner table. I'll decide what we are going to use and will be right behind you!" She was pumped up.

She brought out the ruler, crop and blindfold, and practiced with the crop on my upper leg, getting used to its heft and long handle.

We pulled the chair out a bit from the table. "Okay bend over the chair, legs slightly apart and reach down and grab the sides of the seat, leaving your butt out."

I assumed the position and eventually moved my head up, enabling Wang to wrap the blindfold around me and tie it. The blindfold's black purplish color was stylish, with soft leather on the inside.

"That looks sexy on you. Can you see anything?"

"Nope. You're in charge now, Miss!"

"I like! Will be calling you my subby during our scenes." It was quiet for a moment, then she lightly ran her fingers down my back to my butt, then to my nether region, touching me on my bud, grazing me there with her fingers, before lightly spanking me with her hand.

"I am going to do eight spankings to each of your lovely, exposed cheeks, using the crop and maybe the ruler."

"Yes Miss Wang."

Slap, Slap! The tongue of the crop was made with leather and had some give, but she wielded it pretty well with firm strikes.

"Okay, feedback please, our first time with this. Too hard subby?"

"No Miss, nice strikes! Let me feel more!"

Smack, Smack, Smack. "OOOWWww, good ones. Already some sting, especially if you land them in the same area."

Wang handled the crop deftly, issuing three more stinging strikes, all on the same area of my left cheek.

"I like this crop, going to keep going, now on your right cheek."

Smack, Smack and onward, five in all. "OOOWWW, strong sting Wang!"

"You've got some red color down there subby! Okay switching to the ruler. Are you ready?"

I nodded and she handled the ruler like an experienced dominant.

Whack, Whack, Whack... "OWWWCH, fuck, those were very strong strikes! Okay, that is eight total."

"Are my cheeks nice and red for you?"

"Yes Kevin, on the inside of your cheeks, they are quite rosy."

She checked in with me and confirmed the spankings were not too much. While I remained bent over the chair, Wang kissed me and gave my cock some special attention.

"Uuuh, feels good Miss Wang!"

"Okay sir, please stand up and let me take the blindfold off."

"Thank you, that was a real spanking just the way I like, and for the attention to my guy."

Slipping on my briefs and jeans, I met her back in the living room.

We drove to an American restaurant and bar with a traditional menu. We ordered our drinks and savored the moment. Another toast to us, and another weekend together.

"Kevin, I want to debrief about the spanking, make sure it wasn't too much. I need you to be honest. Remember our rule: Our relationship and romance first, then the spicy stuff."

"Thanks for that. I really appreciate that and for checking in." I reached over and clasped her hand.

"You created a really sexy scene: Picking out the blindfold, me bending over the chair, and then you skillfully used the crop. Want more of those from you, just the right intensity. It was pretty hard with the ruler, but only three, so it's not an issue."

I continued, letting her know that the ruler, made of wood, is a stronger tool than the crop, so you need to pay more attention when using it as it stings more.

She persisted. "Did the ruler hurt you, Kevin?"

"No, there is some sting, but it will subside and maybe I am demented, but I liked being all naked for my sexy girlfriend, the spanks, sting and attention. It's a total turn on doing that for you, knowing you are enjoying the scene with me.

"Remember, I asked for the spankings. No guilt please."

"And what about you Miss? Your impression?"

"I liked spanking you! And you all naked for me, blindfolded, and me in my leggings and tee. It was exciting, being in control of you like that.

"And by the way, you are a little demented," she teased.

We ordered our food and she shared our shopping itinerary for Saturday.

While we ate, we shared anecdotes about our lives. Wang spoke of her memories of Shanghai as a little girl, going to the parks there and playing, her father watching over her. And I shared a story from college, when I took two ballet classes. Wang was curious about this, and quizzed me.

"Why did you take ballet?"

"I took one class to learn how to stretch, the second well..." And I went on to share how my college roommates, when they learned I was taking the class, joked that I might be a ... (they used a homophobic slur).

"The class had one other male and me, and twenty fit young women dancing on a stage in leotards. The teacher made me wear tights, but with a ratio of twenty to two, I was not going to drop the class. And I enjoyed it, both the dancing, and the women in leotards! I still like ballet, and have gone to several performances."

"Hmm Kevin," Wang chided, "You like running around in tights, wearing revealing underwear, your Speedo; seems there is a consistent theme. Just teasing sir!"

As for the ballet, she had a good memory of attending one in China as a twelve year old, and we talked about going to an upcoming performance in the area.

***

It was late the next afternoon, and Wang and I were relaxing in the Jacuzzi together at the local aquatics center. We were both groggy from the longish drive and shopping and had driven to the pool for some exercise.

The shopping trip had been a success with me getting a light blue pair of designer jeans. It took some persuasion, but I was able to convince Wang to let me get her a sexy, almost fully transparent, long sleeve blouse. It had black trim and dark pinstripes and an Asian style rounded, high neck. She promised to wear it to our dinner with me as a waiter, (in my revealing underwear), for her and friends.

Discussing our evening plan, I suggested some spicy activities with Wang in charge.

"Yes Kevin, with you naked again for me. Mmm, I like."

"I'm hoping for a spanking, but you have lots of options. And let's leave time for all things romantic!"

She wore a big grin as we headed to the locker room.

It was a few hours later, and we had just finished eating our takeout Thai dinners at Wang's condo.

"Okay Kevin, it's playtime, so to the bedroom sir and please shed your clothing when you get there."

Joining me in the bedroom, she changed into her leggings and tee, with me now naked standing in front of the bed.

"Okay my subby, on the bed on all fours, face forward, at this end. I will be a few minutes while I locate and organize the toys we will be using." She placed on her cabinet a purple dildo, the blindfold, crop and ruler.

I sat in front of her as she tied the purple blindfold around my head. "Move back to the same position sir." I was a bit nervous not knowing what was coming, and that feeling was accentuated by the blindfold wrapped around my head.

Wang rubbed my butt for a few seconds, then traced down to my bud, where she rubbed the skin.

"Okay subby, I am beginning with the crop, starting with light spanks, then more firm."

"Yes Miss."

After the first few spanks, she issued several firm strikes with the tongue of the long handled crop. "Tell me sir if it is too hard. Or just use your safe-word."

"Yes Miss Wang, good start. Not too hard."

She continued to the other side of my cheeks, issuing five more spanks, these quite forceful.

"Good job subbie for accepting. Your cheeks are showing some reddish color! I like it sir!"

"OOOOhhhh, Miss, I can definitely feel it down there, a little sore and tingling."

"Okay, please open your legs wider and put your head down and butt up." I did so, arching my back, my butt up, facing her.

"Oh my, you are in such a subservient position, your butt hole up for me all nice for our play!"

"Yes Miss Wang, glad you like it."

She placed her fingers on my butt crack, tracing downward with her fingers. She rubbed some lotion on the skin of my rosebud, applied pressure and slowly moved the tip of her finger into my anus, perhaps an inch or so, and then began moving in and out. Using more lube, she moved her finger further inward, then began fucking me with her finger, deeper into my anal cavity.

As Wang finger fucked me, she checked in. "Is everything okay my subby? Enough lube?"

"Yes, no pain."

She briefly paused and moved her hand underneath to my balls and then my cock, caressing and stroking them.

"Ohhhh, thank you Miss, feels so good."

"Next I am getting out the narrow purple dildo, and will lubricate it and your butthole."

I felt the dildo enter my nether region, and Miss Wang slowly and steadily began fucking me with it, eventually using a good rhythm.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh. Feels good, Miss Wang!"

"Yes my subbie, it looks hot back here, your cute little butthole being penetrated and fucked. Liking it! Good boy! This is making me hot!"

She eventually pulled out the dildo, slapping me on the butt.