A Spicy Romance Ch. 02

Story Info
New couple find romance and discover fetish play.
11.3k words
4.56
4k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a resumption of a series that I started several months ago. It is not necessary to read the prior story. In sum, the narrator previously broke off a female dominant relationship with a prior girlfriend (Vivian) and pursued a new romance with the lead woman in this story (Miss Wang). This Chapter takes up that story line.

I hope to be more consistent with future Chapters of this series. Hope you enjoy.

* * * * *

It was the Wednesday evening following a short lived drama with my girlfriend, which ended when she promptly decided to move on from a former boyfriend who had been in touch with the.

My son and I were relaxing after dinner and his tutoring session. He had just confirmed his plan to stay overnight at a friend's house during the upcoming weekend.

I promptly exchanged texts with Miss Wang, who had just arrived home from another long day at work. She called me perhaps an hour later.

We excitedly greeted each other. "I'm still looking forward to hugging you Miss, and have some good news. My son is doing a sleepover this Saturday with a friend, and I suggest we should spend the night together. Are you good with that?"

"Saturday, no, I have to shampoo my hair! Ha ha, of course we should spend the night together. Mmm, I am going to like waking up next to you. What possibly can we do with an idle Sunday morning?"

"We'll think of something, Miss."

We chatted about our weeks and agreed to talk more on Friday.

The next workday, I was scheduled to be in the office and available for personal calls in the afternoon, after morning meetings. I had arranged to have delivered to her work a dozen red roses, with a card and romantic message, along with a request that she call.

And like clockwork, she called, mid-afternoon.

"Kevin, I love the flowers! My two best girlfriends from my firm are here in my office, I wanted to share this with them. They were the ones that talked me back to my senses last Sunday. Can I put you on speaker?"

"Yes, of course Miss."

We introduced ourselves, or at least they introduced themselves. Wang had previously talked to them about me. I thanked them for their help with her the prior weekend, and suggested we all go out for drinks in the near future.

"Wait sir," she interrupted. "I am keeping you to myself for at least a few more weekends. We can do that next month."

"I like the sound of that Miss, just us for a while."

Her friends were complimentary. The more outspoken of the two, Olivia, thanked me for how I treated her office mate.

"I have rarely seen her this happy. And if what she tells us is true, then ... she paused. Ordering dinner for her because she worked late, and having it delivered."

"Who wants to cook when getting home at 9:30 from work?" I interjected.

"And now a dozen roses?"

"Obviously, I am pretty smitten with her."

"Me too Kevin, smitten with you!" my girlfriend exulted. I am sitting in my office beaming. No man has ever been so ... I'll tell you later."

"Okay it's me Olivia again. You should train all these cads out there how to treat a woman. And nice to talk to you Kevin, the two of us want to meet you. We are going to leave now so you two can talk privately."

"Okay sir, they are gone, and thank you so much, I love the flowers, your note, and to get them at work, amongst my colleagues, friends. I feel like royalty or something."

That's nice to hear, Miss. And I was thinking Saturday we would do some spa time at a local place." I suggested a classy one not too far from her condo.

"I'm up for that! Another romantic weekend, yes!"

We agreed to meet Friday afternoon at her condo again, before ending our call.

* * * * *

Similar to the prior Friday, I took a few hours off on Friday afternoon and got in a swim workout prior to landing at Miss Wang's condo, feeling relaxed and upbeat about seeing her.

She had arrived a bit earlier and we greeted each other with a long hug and kiss. She closed and put away her laptop, and took it to her work room. "Please pour us some drinks Kevin." I got a bottle of water and poured her a glass of wine, meeting in her bedroom.

"Okay sir, I'm going to give you a quick spanking, then romance time. Go get your ruler from your swim bag, then get all naked for me!" she commanded.

I sorted through my bag and handed the wooden spanking tool to her.

She tapped the bed with it. "Bend over the end of the bed my subby, and stay there." She was in a mood.

After a few warmups, the spanking commenced.

Whack! Whack!

"Ouch!"

"Mmm. Good boy, my subby."

Whack! Whack! Whack!

"Owwwww, Fuck!"

"Hard enough, my subby boy?" she cackled. "Those last ones left some marks."

"Uhhh, yes! A bit easier, please!"

"Oh okay, a few more sir, but don't move, and close your eyes." She was growing into this spanking role play thing. Her tone confident now, she was very much in charge.

Smack! Smack! Smack.

"Owwwwwch!" I grimaced. "Is my butt red the way we like it?"

"At least the inside half of it is sir, cherry red."

Did I really like this, being spanked this hard? I had to admit I did. Not necessarily the slaps themselves, but the whole thing, being naked for my girlfriend with her fully clothed and in control, whacking me, it was erotic- and I liked how she made my butt sting!

There was a pause, and with my eyes still closed, I sensed her on the bed near me, and she kissed me and began stroking my sex.

"Okay sir, you may open your eyes." She was nude, and we were quickly entangled on the bed and attended to each other, massaging our fun parts.

I stopped for a few moments to kiss her, then moved on top, and we made love, taking our time, savoring the start of our weekend and our sex. We each reached release, Wang crying out, me grunting and groaning.

Sated for the moment, we lay back on the bed.

* * * * *

As we waited for our dinner and drinks later in the evening at a local seafood restaurant, Wang was inquiring about my legal work, and got me to briefly talk about an administrative hearing that I was handling. She had several queries about my case theory and even rules of evidence. After more than a few minutes of this, I interrupted.

"Okay Miss, pleased that my job interests you, but this is way too much work talk for Friday evening. And where is my draft IPA and your wine?" (Our waiter brought our drinks as I spoke.)

"Okay, I have something to say about our spicy play. But first, a toast to our weekend, including an idle Sunday morning, as you put it. I suggest a Sunday morning in bed."

"Mmm, I second that idea Kevin. No mid-morning yoga class this weekend. Maybe a spanking class with an instructor demonstration?"

"Yes, speaking of spankings, now that our waiter is gone, I thought I'd share that I'm in a naughty boy mood, so if it's mutual then may I suggest a few things?"

I showed her my cord with the loop and a slip knot, and put it on the table. At her direction, I put it on in the restroom, and she had fun with it, pulling lightly during dinner.

As our waiter came with our check and I asked him about our bill, she playfully pulled on the cord, this time harder, tightening the noose looped around my man parts.

"Miss, please, you're distracting me."

She smirked while the waiter looked at us quizzically, not knowing what was going on. He agreed eventually to have the bill recalculated and headed back to the front desk area.

"It's too tight down there Miss." She loosened the cord, and I reached quickly but discreetly down to adjust the noose, taking the cord end from her.

"Bad girl", maybe you need a spanking tonight.

She chuckled. "It was your idea! Do you have more spicy ideas for tonight?"

"Yes, but not sure tightening that thing around my parts in front of the waiter is what I had in mind. Let's get the check paid. The next activity will remain a surprise, but will become apparent soon enough."

"Hmm, I'm looking forward to uncovering your secret."

We made a short drive to a modern tavern and restaurant nearby specializing in draft beer, and entered the nearby parking lot, circling upward to the 4th floor open air roof.

Wang finally recognized where we were. "Okay, we've been here before, this is the one without the security cameras, and as I recall, spankings broke out."

"Yes, you're quite correct." We pulled onto the roof, parking well away from the elevator entrance, though there were several cars nearby.

We got out and surveyed the scene. Seeing no one, I went to the trunk and pulled out a wooden ruler (this one longer, thirty nine inches, and a bit wider).

Handing the ruler to her, I sought out a spanking. "I'm still feeling naughty, I could really use a good thrashing on my bare cheeks Miss. Can you please help me out?"

"Mmm." She examined the ruler, grinning. "This one is bigger. You have two rulers? My, you are a bad boy, been hiding this bigger one from me. And you want a thrashing?"

"Yes Miss. Just in a subby boy mood, I need my cheeks all red and stinging please."

Miss Wang slapped the ruler on her upper leg. "Okay, chop-chop, sir!"

After checking for other patrons, I moved to the driver side door, undid my belt and threw it in the car.

"Okay get ready Miss," and as she moved behind me, I pulled down my pants and briefs down in one motion to my lower thighs, exposing my butt cheeks and man parts.

Oh, my subby is being very naughty! You deserve a thrashing!"

Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!

"OWWW ... Fuck!"

Perhaps excited by nudity at the public location, she was meting out a strong spanking.

"Okay my subby, you wanted a thrashing, you shall get one." She pulled her arm back further with each strike, generating significantly more speed with the ruler.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! The sound filled the far area of the parking lot.

"OWWWWWWWWCCCCHHHHH," I grimaced, staring down at the cement floor of the lot. "Fuck, really strong. Okay, a little lighter, and just a few more, please!" I pleaded.

"Need I remind you that you asked for a thrashing sir." She issued three more, and they were lighter, but my cheeks were really smarting!

The whole scene, with my sexy girlfriend spanking my naked butt in public, it was like a current running from my butt to my brain, to my cock. It was titillating, and my unit was getting excited.

"That was a quality spanking Miss, good sting and just really sexy. Can you use your flashlight on your phone to check out the damage?"

"Yes my subby." I remained in position, seeing the light from her flashlight.

"A good photo op subby, just up to your waist. It's pretty red, and we can see the outline of the ruler- a red stripe, there are a couple of them, across your butt."

I quickly turned around. "Okay you can show me the photo later. May I have some touches down there, a reward perhaps for my good subby boy behavior?"

"Mmm Kevin, this is hot!" My cock and balls remained exposed, and she moved closer, caressing me there for several moments.

"Oh, a welcome distraction from the stinging." Looking around, I saw no one in the lot yet I moved her hand and then covered up. We kissed, me caressing her breasts over her blouse.

"Hmm, we are going to need some sexy time later sir. I'm pretty worked up," she blurted out.

"You just thrashed my bare butt in a public parking lot Miss. That was hot! Let's go get a drink and cool down."

Standing near the bar in the rather crowded tavern as we sipped our drinks, she whispered in my ear. "Did you enjoy your spanking as much as I did? And I can't believe you pulled down your briefs, getting your cock and balls naked! You're demented sir, but in a good way." She kissed me on the lips.

I grinned. "That was spicy for sure, my stinging butt is still reminding me of my sexy girlfriend. And if it got you hot and bothered, even better."

We quickly finished our drinks and headed back.

As we entered her place, she took my hand and led me to the bedroom. We fell on the bed, quickly pulled off our clothes, grabbing and clawing at each other. Both aroused, she took the lead and mounted me, rocking her hips on my sex. Her passion triggered mine, and we fucked, Miss Wang leaning over me, eyes closed, arms on my shoulders. She found her peak first, igniting my own finish shortly thereafter.

While still on top of me, I placed my hand on her chest, her heart beating rapidly, slowly returning to normal. I gazed at this woman and reminded myself I was a lucky man as she lay back on the bed. Turning on my side to face her, I caressed her cheeks and forehead, then kissed her.

"Just another sexy night, that was intense, don't know if we can keep this up. And we are just getting this weekend started."

Opening her eyes, she looked relaxed, basking in the moment, smiling at me. "Yes, just getting started sir, and I like how we are balancing our romance and our sex with our spicy activities.

"And tonight, our role play was pretty hot! You're right, it gets us in a sexy mood, not that we need it. Our love life is just ...mutual, so intense, good.

"We don't have to keep this upturn, I don't care."

I kissed her and put my head on her shoulder, and we rested.

It was late and time for me to go.

"Leaving now, but we will see each other tomorrow afternoon, we're going to the spa.

"I'm really looking forward to you staying here with me tomorrow night sir; it's going to be so romantic, Mmm."

"Yes, agreed! Waking up with you will be..."

* * * * *

It was the next evening, and Wang and I were in her kitchen preparing dinner after a relaxing time at the spa. (She was an aficionado, and raved about her facial and full body massage.)

She was in charge of broiling the salmon, while I prepared a salad and baked potatoes. Wang wore her tight black leggings and a white tee, her black hair pulled mostly back in a ponytail, though some still fell haphazardly to her shoulders.

At least to me, she looked delectable in almost everything she wore and whatever way she wore her hair. The sight of her toned butt encased in her leggings distracted me as we went about preparing the food.

I moved closely behind her, taking in her aroma- the remnants of the scented massage oil and her perfume, while she busied herself with adding spices to the salmon. "Request a timeout, need your attention, Miss, you're distracting me from my salad duties."

She put down the fennel jar, and I hugged her from behind, nuzzling my head on the nape of her neck.

"Mmm Kevin," and she turned and hugged me, her hands wrapped around my upper back, fingers pressing and rubbing there. "So many muscles sir, so sexy, this girl likes! From swimming, yes?"

I nodded. "Thanks, yes. "And I'm very enamored with your shapely butt cheeks, especially as I see them now in your tight leggings, and your perfume. Just taking it all in. So right back at you, girl."

We kissed and rubbed noses, before she insisted we return to our cooking prep- the salmon needed to be put in the broiler.

I continued with my duties, cleaning the veggie ingredients and adding lettuce. The fish prepped and in the oven, it was Wang this time who distracted me, embracing me from behind, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Just really enjoying this Kevin, time with you. Can we put the spicy stuff on hold tonight, just relax with each other, and of course, romance. We have lots of time, so would like our sex to be tender tonight."

"Yes, we can do that, maybe a Netflix movie after dinner, and ..."

After enjoying a leisurely dinner with wine, we retired to the couch. "Can you be a sweetie, and refill our wine glasses sir?"

I did so, and sat down, asking for some feedback on text messages to me from my former girlfriend Vivian's friend Li. (Wang knew Li from the girl's night out dinners she attended along with five or six others, including Li and Vivian. Vivian was my former girlfriend, with whom I had recently broken up.)

"Li says Vivian is in a funk, not doing well. She wants to meet with me in person, to discuss what to do."

"I already texted back, my suggestion is Vivian may need therapy. And she needs to move on, she's not the first person to go through a breakup.

"Maybe a little callous on my part, but we are together and I have other responsibilities.

"Any thoughts?"

Wang paused. "Do you think she's using this to connect with you?"

With this question, I was careful, although, now that I was with Wang, I had no interest in Li.

"We know each only through Vivian, so not that well. Not sure why this can't be handled on the phone."

"I agree. Please don't meet with her, you're with me!"

"Okay, done. No more about that."

I moved closer to her on the couch, took her wine glass from her hand and placed it on the table, kissing her. Moving my hand under her tee, I lightly grazed and caressed her back, stopping to unsnap her bra, removing it. She lay back on the couch, relaxing, with her dark brown eyes peering narrowly at me, while I slowly moved my fingers over her taut stomach, eventually ending up on her breasts, paying special attention to her nipples.

"Mmm, feels good, keep going."

And I did so, taking my time, leisurely running my nails over her nipples, flicking them, running my fingers along her sexy curves from waist to hips and back. Then moving my attention to her thighs, I lightly grazed her there, slowly moving inward to her vulva, touching, caressing.

I moved my hands upward to the waistline of her leggings and as Wang raised her hips, I pulled them down and over her waist and hips, finally rolling them down her legs and off. She again wore a sexy, tiny black G-string.

You are such a turn on for me, Miss, you have no idea.

She was lying back against the couch, luxuriating in the moment. Sitting up, she returned the favor, unbuttoning my shirt and removing it, running her fingers and nails over my chest, then moving me prone on the couch, face down, attending to my back. She too took her time, turning me over and unbuttoning and removing my pants, then briefs. She slowly caressed and stroked my cock, and I was quickly hard for her, gasping.

We clasped hands and headed to the bedroom. As she lay back on the bed, I moved between her legs and began licking her labia and folds. I took my time with my oral ministrations, moving to her nub, playing with it, licking, nibbling, and sucking.

"Ohhhhh fuck, Kevin," she moaned, clutching my hand, then grabbing the back of my head, pushing it lightly into her.

I wanted to help her finish as I tasted her, and continued to lick her now gushing pussy. With her legs wrapped around my back and her back arched, her body stiffened, and she came loudly, crying out.

I moved up and lay at her side, my hand on her breast, feeling her rapid heartbeat as it descended back to normal.

Turning her body, Wang fixed her gaze on me. "Thank you Kevin, mmm, that hit the spot, I am really feeling sexy with you..."

She began stroking me, fondling my cock and balls, taking her time. As I grew aroused again, she whispered in my ear, "I want you inside me, now!"

Moving on top of her, I entered her, filling her. She cupped the side of my head, gazing at me as we began fucking. As I neared my climax, my stomach and legs stiffened, I focused my energy on my core, and I came for her, moaning loudly, before collapsing, laying my head on her chest.

"That was hot Kevin, wanted that to be about you, your sexy time. Liked gazing at you as you made your sounds, as you came inside me.

"And the way you placed your head on my chest like that, letting me caress you, really liked that, so many layers to you, love it, love you sir!"

I clasped her hand tightly. "Nice to hear the love word, Miss. I love you too."

She nodded. "Okay sir, it's still early, we have some desserts here, let's get one and go to the couch."