All Comments on 'A Spill of Blood Ch. 05'

by chasten

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
chastenchastenover 2 years agoAuthor

Author's Note: The missing spaces at the end--"guy with a.45." and "shot with a.22"--were introduced by Literotica's publishing process. They weren't in the uploaded text. I've submitted an edit, but those take a while to appear. Sorry, and I guess I'll have to include notes to the admins in future submissions to check for this bug in their scripts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great. Looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are one fine writer. Loving this story. Thank you.

rubyjac1rubyjac1over 2 years ago

A better this use of the word 'transmogrified', I have not read. Chas , this story is creme de la creme. I should have known that you could write a great mystery novella having read "The Tawdy Tangering Farewell". Yeah, sort of a mystery. I've racked my brain trying to recall a Harry Morgan from my distant past. Wasn't he Sgt. Jack Friday's partner on 'Dragnet'? It was a B&W TV cop drama back in the 50's. Showing my age i suppose.

I've read Ch. 4 twice and didn't notice a misstep. Probably my age again.

So , if Harry is the PI extraordinaire he's advertised to be, how was Mitchell able to follow him to upstate NY?

Must have attached one of those "sticky things" Jess talked about. Beck must have re-loaded bird shot in his shotgun and Mitchell just shrugged it off. I'm not falling in that trap again of thinking it's just about "The End" time. I'll wait until it is in fact finished. Thank you again for your talent.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 2 years ago

What suspense and description. You detail happenings that leave us hanging and your words weave images thick with suspense and even some foreboding (I doubt anyone will say "Mitchell" without having their hair stand on end).

Thanks for having Harry figure out more of the snafu and putting us in sight of the end of the tunnel. This is quite the tale. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"....Interesting that he called her Gia even though he had to have known her real name from Nikki...."

Isn't Gia....Sidney? Not Nikki, her real name is Nichelle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchasten@chasten
19 Mar ’24: Well, I published a story in a category I didn't expect to visit. Except that, every once in a while, I have this idea of trying to write something in each one Literotica has. However, I write very slowly. And since I've only done stories in nine out of thirty-two ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES