A Spiritual Lesson in Stealing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zazi was completely bewildered by what was happening to them. They were being felt up and groped, but by their own hands! The surprising smack to their short-covered rear made them yelp. Biting back a confused moan as the spirit captivating voice and affect interested them.

"Stop that! Stop touching me like that! Hands off!" they tried to fight off, but couldn't. Any agency they had over their body was completely gone. It was completely under the control of the spirit, who giggled deep and menacingly.

"Hehehe. It's okay, little fae. I haven't come to play with you. Unfortunately for you, you've seen to have been a naughty fae." The woman stated, pacing around the room. The way their carried themselves was so foreign to Zazi's body. They made their back straight, hips swaying back and forth. Almost like a model strutting down a walkway. But Zazi wanted to see none of it.

"Just who are you anyway?!" Zazi asked frustratedly, just wanting their body. But, the spirit cared little about what they wanted. They had business to take care of. Business that had been staring at them on the table.

"My name is Alaura, and it seems you've taken something that belongs to someone I hold dear." She said very straightforward. That giddy, playful personality she had been letting on had faded fast. It became serious, cold as the feeling she sent up and down the fae's body. She walked over to the table, eyeing the necklace, and picking it up to observe. Seemingly getting lost in it.

Oh no! Shoot! Shoot, shoot, shoot!

Zazi had fully realized the error of their ways. "Wait, no! You have this all wrong! I didn't take it!" The angered woman rolled their eyes, holding the necklace close to their chest as they started back up their even pace.

"Oh, sure. Am I to believe my necklace miraculously fell into your pocket?" Alaura spat with much fire. In her mind, the likelihood of that happening was slim to none. Which was unfortunate for Zazi as that did happen. But, any attempts of convincing would fall on deaf, annoyed ears.

"Prone to lying, are we?" the woman inquired, her tone now shifting to a mysterious one. She had been plotting something, and Zazi knew it. But the fae was frozen in their quarrel of what to do. What they would give for Ezio to walk in right about now! "That's fine. I think we can find a way to handle such a naughty little brat like yourself."

The chameleon's heart was filled with apprehension. Their skin turned a bright blue, which interested Alaura as well as she looked around the room. She was looking for something, but Zazi couldn't figure out what. Was it a weapon? Some sort of torture device she placed here under their and Ezio's noses? The looming dread in the air of what it could be was eating Zazi up, while the woman just seemed to be having a good time. Humming soft jingles to herself, skipping everywhere as she looked under beds and in closets. It was like she was a little girl at the playground, and Zazi had been the one tied to the swing watching the others play.

"Wh-what are you l-looking for?" Zazi dared to ask, having trouble even getting their question out. The last thing they wanted was to anger the spirit more than they have already. But, Alaura seemed to pay them no mind as she motioned her way over to the bag sitting next to the bed. It was Ezio's, he had been carrying it around on their journey to Holmfirth and set it down here before going up to the haunted house.

"Looking for something around here to best deal with a thief such as yourself."

"I'm not a thief! It was an accident!" Zazi shouted back, but again, the woman could care less of what she was saying. She knelt down in front of the bag and opened it up before starting to rummage through it. The anxious fae tried their best not to show it; but the longer she checked the bag, the more and more her anxiety shot up.

Please don't find it! Please don't find it! Please don't find it!

"Oh? And what is this?"

Dang it!

Alaura grabbed the handle of a brush and pulled it out of the back. The brush was a brown one with orange tinges in it. It was big compared to Zazi, and had a small hexagonal pattern on the back of it. She tilted her head, waving it around to Zazi's dismay. "A mighty odd brush you have here. I doubt it's for you or the mage. What is it?"

"Nothing! Nothing at all! Just a regular brush we picked up somewhere! Now, put it back!" Zazi worried, but it only interested the vengeful spirit more. She examined it more, tapping it on her hand. To her surprise, she was met with some slight pain when she did so. It felt like small pricks from a needle. She flexed her hand, looking back over at the brush before the corners of her mouth spread with malicious intent.

"This'll do."

"Nuh-uh! No no no! This'll not do! Not at all!" Zazi tried fighting for their body again. To their credit, they were able to slow her down. Her muscle tensed for a bit, but she was able to fight her way through. She placed the brush on the bed and began to wrap her fingers around her shorts.

"Hey! Hands off of those!" Zazi spat, but their frustration soon turned to a flustered screech as the spirit dropped their shorts. Zazi felt as though this had to be some sort of dream. Some sick joke their psyche was playing on them, and they hoped they would wake up from soon.

"Oh, would you looky here..." However, Zazi knew that this was all too real. Especially when the spirit began to feel them up again. This time, trailing their hands on their cage. It was a gentle touch. She used the tips of Zazi's fingers to caress their locked clit. Slipping her fingers into the cage's crevasse, causing it to do a pent-up bounce.

"Mmm! Stop touching me like that you perv!" The fae bit back any noise as much as they could, but couldn't help letting out a gasp as their testes were cupped firmly. "Locked, are we? I see your master takes good care of you. Hehehehe~"

After further fondling, and she motioned Zazi's body over to the bed like a puppeteer. They climbed onto it, grabbing the brush as the faes heart sank, though their face grew a sinister smile.

"Let's see what this little toy can do." Alaura chirped as she held the brush over their currently shared bottom.

"Wait! Let's talk about this, please! I'm sorry, okay?! I'll give the necklace back just please don't!" Zazi pleaded with the spirit, as they knew just the damage the brush could cause. However, their pleading only further put the woman into a chafe.

"You seem to have misunderstood this situation." She said, with that coldness returning to her voice. "I am going to take my necklace back. But, not without teaching you a valuable lesson on stealing."

SMACK!

The spirit wounded up and came down on Zazi's right cheek with a heavy pop. The chameleon yelped, kicking their feet over and over on the bed as their punishment began.

"Ooooh..." Alaura cooed, starting to understand why Zazi wanted to hide this from her. Almost immediately after the smack, a stinging sensation started to build up. It felt like a swarm of bees were surrounding and attacking Zazi's unprotected cheek. Though, Alaura giggled as she enjoyed the sensation and Zazi's reaction.

"Ahh, I see. A brush infused with concentrated honey of a Giant Bee. Very inventive." Alaura pointed out, to which Zazi just grumbled.

Curse you, Gale!

POP! POP! POP!

Alaura, as she now learned of the devious implement's power, began peppering Zazi's bottom with it. Back and forth she tanned the chameleon's cheeks, with the building of angered bees feeling as though they were repeatedly stinging each cheek.

"Ahh! Owie! Not so -- EEP! -- hard! It already stings so much!" Zazi was barely able to say as the stinging caused them to dance around. But, the only thing that Alaura was listening to was the sound of squeals being let out after her firm swat to their bum. It didn't take long until their purple flesh started to turn pink, etching those hexagonal patterns into it.

"Aww, such a poor little pet." She patronized, "You would think that having implements like this around would deter you from such devious deeds. But alas, thinking is hard for pets."

The woman began to demean Zazi with no hesitation. The chameleon let out a feral growl, straining as they tried their best to regain control of themselves. "Heck off! You don't get to say things like that to me!"

"Oh, I don't?" Alaura's grizzled voice wiped away any fight Zazi had. Her constant switch from terrifying to alluring, to even both, kept the fae guessing. When Zazi tried to move a step ahead, Alaura was just staring back at her while already two steps past them.

"You come in my house on a scavenger hunt for me. And then, when you don't get what you wanted, you took something that belonged to me! To my husband!" Alaura's anger grew, her voice beginning to boom in their head. It overwhelmed Zazi, whimpering as the smacks to their unprotected bottom worsened. They were heavy, almost like she was going as hard as she could. After all, you could only smack so hard when you're the one doing it.

"We were just protecting the toooooown!" Zazi whined, kicking their feet over and over as the pain in their ass was starting to become too much. It was a swollen, angry red from Alaura's treatment. They couldn't imagine sitting on anything any time soon.

"This town..." she groaned under her breath, "A town that deserves no protecting. Filled with the lowest of the low. Ignorant humans who are afraid of their own shadow, let alone those who aren't them. They deserve nothing but the pain and agony like they've earned."

Her voice had changed once more, but this time it was different than the last. It was more chilling, lacking in any emotion or care. Zazi could resonate, as their view of humanity had always been a troubled one. However, they'd be willing to resonate more if she wasn't too busy blistering their once purple bottom thoroughly.

"They took everything from me, and you!" The vengeful spirit turned her attention back to Zazi. The swats now slowed, focusing now on their sitspots. They screeched, the pain almost being unfathomable to them. The tears began to flood over like a waterfall. "You come into my house! You and that master of yours, threatening me?! Are you afraid of me?! Of what I can do?! Oh, you haven't seen true fear yet!"

"Zazi?"

The two stopped. Zazi's crying halted as Alaura paused mid-strike. The voice was familiar to both, but both felt different towards it. They turned slowly towards the door, only to see Ezio standing in it. Through all the ranting and raving, they had completely tuned out the opening of the door.

"What are you doing?" the mage asked as he closed the door behind him. He stared puzzled at the state of his pet. So bruised, their face stained with dried tears. He'd be completely enthralled if there weren't so many questions he needed answered.

"Ha! You're so screwed!" Zazi celebrated in their head, believing that their bottom was saved. However, Alaura had other plans. She knew of Ezio and the raging fire he had coursing through his veins. There was a reason the town sent him after her. And now, she could use him to her advantage.

"Hello, Ezio." Alaura greeted aloud under the guise of Zazi. The once thrilled fae had now turned back to panic. They were still stuck behind the windows of their eyes, banging on it to be freed.

Ezio snickered, squinting his bright orange eyes as he shook his head. "Hi, my rainbow. Eager to play, are we?"

"What are you doing?!" Zazi struggled to free themselves. Another menacing giggle came from the spirit. "Why should I punish you when I can have your master punish you?"

"Yes, you took so long." Alaura cooed, shaking their battered bottom at the sadistic mage. Zazi inhaled sharply, any slight movement of their tush causing an uncomfortable burning sensation. Ezio grinned, immediately rushing over and planting a kiss on his pet's lips. It was long and passionate, surprising Alaura of how soft his lips were.

"Hey!! That's my Daddy! Stop kissing him. Or, stop making me kiss him when it's not me! Argh! You know what I mean!" Zazi whined as they had no choice but to watch their love make out with someone else. In their own body, no less! Especially noticing just how much Alaura began to get into it. Wrapping her hands around him and shutting their eyes, losing herself in the loving act. However, that feeling swiftly faded as they were quickly thrown over Ezio's lap.

"No! You don't understand!" Zazi pleaded as they winced and chirped as their bottom was being rubbed. "Ezzy spanks soooo much harder than I do! I'm gonna be so sore!"

"That is the plan, little pet." Alaura quipped as she wiggled the faes battered bum. Ezio squeezed, trailing his fingers over bumpy, bruised patterned. "No! Bad plan! Bad plan!"

SMACK!

"OW!" Both Zazi and Alaura let out as Ezio gave their shared butt a crisp smack. She was taken aback by the blow. She had known that a smack from him would be powerful, but she hadn't expected that.

"That..." Alaura started, trying to regain their composure. "That was unexpected."

"See!? I told ya! Now, get out of my body and save us both some butt ache! Me, more so!" Zazi pleaded once more, hoping that this was a much-needed kick (or smack) in the ass to abandon this vengeful path.

"Hmph, is that the best you got?" Alaura asked Ezio, goading him on as Zazi screamed internally. That was the very last thing they wanted to happen. "No, are you insane?!"

"Oh, feisty tonight, are we?" Ezio leaned down, growling in their floppy ear before giving it a sensual nibble. His heavy hand was firmly gripping their sore cheek. Alaura hummed, leaning into the mage's bite while biting her bottom lip.

"It seems I'll have to beat it out of you." Ezio whispered while looking into their eyes. His voice was low and smooth as running honey. Filled with erotic charm. But before Alaura could enjoy the man's alluring personality more, Ezio leaned up and patted the faes butt. He winded back up and began delivering sharp blows to his chameleon.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Zazi yelped and shrieked as Ezio held nothing back. They were fast, sounding like the loud clapping of a crowd. The fae could feel their bottom heating back up, and he wasn't even using his hot hand! They couldn't imagine how much they could handle. Meanwhile, Alaura was enjoying every second of this. She purred and wiggled as Ezio showed no restraint. Enjoying the torture that she was putting them through.

"This feeling..." the spirit hummed to themselves, "I haven't felt this in so long. Such strength, such bravado, such charm. So much power behind those hands! He reminds me...he reminds me..."

Alaura's voice trailed off as they sang Ezio's praises. Her mind had become a goo under the fire mage's hand. However, Zazi wasn't sharing in the woman's euphoria. The sobs became soft and pitiful, almost like they were accepting their sore fate. As they accepted, their body began to react. Their skin began to flash a bright red to a dull one. Over and over, causing Ezio to stop.

"Little one, are you alright?" Ezio quickly switched off his sadistic pleasure and became more comforting. A reached over, petting their head gently as Alaura looked around befuddled. "Argh! What are you doing?!"

Zazi panted, forming words seemed like more of a chore than usual. Their mind was a fog, with Zazi thoughts trying to fight through it. "When I get pushed to my limit... I start flashing red...it's like a defense mechanism thingy..." the fae was barely able to get their sentence out; sounding absolutely exhausted. However, Alaura wasn't done with them.

"I'm fine! Come on, keep going!" Alaura commanded, but their skin continued to flash an alarming red. Ezio just shook his head. Zazi wasn't acting so strange to him. Calling him by his full name, their tone, the way they were demanding. It was unlike them, and he knew it.

Ezio gently grabbed the chameleon's face and turned them towards him, looking into their eyes. "What's going on with you? You're acting strange."

"I'm fine, Master. Come on, don't you want to punish your naughty pet?" Alaura said in an enticing manner. She shot a soft look at him but was met with laughter. The soft look quickly faded to a puzzle one as Ezio's laugh escalated. Laughing harder and louder in her face with the utmost disrespect. It angered her, but she remained in character.

"Zazi, do you remember the Look?" Ezio asked with a grin. There was a foreboding level of mystery in his question, making the spirit a bit uneasy. She had never heard of this before, but she knew it was something. Zazi's expression told her all she needed to know, with them audibly gasping at the mention of it.

She stayed silent, which only fueled the laughter. "Oh! I know you remember, little one! My powers extend further from the physical world. If I want, I have the ability to heat up your soul. And, I'm sure yours needs to be warmed."

Alaura was stunned at what she had learned. Surely he had to be lying right? A ploy just to draw her out. She knew of excessive strength the Deity Mages carried. With many of their abilities being unique and powerful in their own right. But, being able to inflame a soul? It was unheard of, and frankly, horrifying.

She tried to ponder this more, but was promptly grabbed by their face and made to look into Ezio's eyes. The orange gleam was mesmerizing. The spirit felt they could get lost in them, as they started doing as the glow grew brighter. As she continued, however, she could feel her very being beginning to heat up. They hadn't felt anything, not a single sensation, in centuries. But, now they were feeling their very essence simmering under the fire mage's strong gaze.

"It's even more convenient I can focus on one soul without touching the other." Ezio pointed out, manically snickering at Alaura. The woman fought to get any sort of words or fight out. But, Ezio had submitted her thoroughly. The pain made her gasp as if she was choking. The heat kept increasing; scalding to the point of becoming overwhelming. She had to get away. She had to be free! And soon, she got her wish, finally leaving Zazi's body.

As the fae finally regained their body, they laid limp over Ezio's lap. Everything had ached, especially her behind. Their right arm had been screaming from the thorough workout it was put through.

"Alaura, I presume?" Ezio questioned, placing Zazi gently on the bed before standing up to face the spirit. He had expected an immediate uproar. For screaming and cursing as they try to potentially rage war on him. But, all he got was a soft giggle. A giggle Zazi had been too familiar, and averse to.

"Even as clever as him, I see." She said, just shaking her head as she continued to giggle. "You have reminded me of my husband so much, Ezio. I thank you for that. It's like I've gotten to spend time with him again."

"Hmph, I'm glad I was able to give you that solace." Ezio stated as he began to approach the spirit. His eyes glowed brightly once more, and Alaura began to screech in pain. Writhing on the ground as a ghostly smoke came from their burning soul.

"But, unfortunately for you, you have made a terrible mistake." The mage said so calmly and collected that it was chilling. He knelt beside them as she cried out for mercy. But, Ezio didn't care about their pleas. Any sympathy he had for the spirit had been washed away. Only leaving anger to take its place for one simple reason.

"You hurt my Zazi."

Alaura was barely able to move on the ground. She reached out her hand to the mage as one last call for help. But, Ezio only stared. Staring into the spirit's eyes as she slowly started to dissipate away. Doing this until she was just shiny dust floating in the air.

"I hope you know some semblance of rest now."

As the shiny dust cleared, Ezio's eyes closed as he took a deep breath. Inhale, count to three, and then exhale. Slow and repetitive until he regained his composure. He never enjoyed coming out of character like that, even if it was justified.