A Spiritual Lesson in Stealing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh..." he heard from behind, to which he turned toward Zazi slightly moving on the bed. The man rushed over to them. He sat back down on the bed gently and pulled the fae into his arms.

"You're okay, my poor kaleidoscope. You were strong, I'm so proud of you." Ezio reassured as he rocked them back and forth gently. He placed his hand on their bum gently, massaging it as they winced and whimpered. He did this for minutes on end, and slowly they began to calm down. The whimpers had quieted down, and the rubbing felt more relieving than painful.

"Such a meanie, treating me like that." Zazi huffed scornfully as they reached to examine the damages. They were shocked at how crimson their bottom had become, with different splotches of bruises littered around their two cheeks. And the little, near faded, hexagon patterns as an added touch.

Ezio admired it as well, letting out a chuckle as he did. "I have to admit, she did a pretty good job. I now know Gale made another fine tool to use." The mage spoke, to which his fae popped their head up and shot him a disgruntled glare. "No! Gale should get spankies for creating that mean thing!"

"Oh, is that so?" he laughed as their decree was just too cute to not smile at. They pouted, scrunching their lips together in a pucker. "Yes! You should use the brush on him, Daddy! Watch him cry like a baby!"

"Oh, like you did?" Ezio teased with a grin as bright as the sun above, to which Zazi's mouth went agape. They scowled, folding their arms, and turning away from their master with an emphatic, "Hmph!"

"Aww, poor baby." Ezio cooed before pulling them back over and swarming them with multiple kisses around their cheeks and neck. The fae giggled, always having a hard time staying mad at him.

"I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, my pet. And I will always protect you." He responded, placing a loving kiss on their lips.