A Spoiled Academy Brat

Story Info
A brat has a stingy date with a spanking bounty hunter!
7.5k words
4.3
12.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was storming outside, with the rain smacking against the moving train violently. Lightning would shoot across the sky before being followed by a booming thunder often. The train was chugging along loudly and at haste. Jerking around the passengers with every movement.

Kane had hoped he would beat the rain before getting into the city. He never did like doing his work in the rain. But it didn't matter, the job will be done, nonetheless.

Luckily, his job was a rather simple one this time around. Francis Ritsk, a 21-year-old student at the Academy of Higher Education. Brown hair, usually slicked back, with green eyes. Five foot nine inches with an athletic build, but now many identifiers to pick him out of a crowd. Which, unfortunately for Kane, would be what he would have to do. The only thing he was given was an expensive gold chain around his neck with the word "Ritsk" boldly in the middle of the chain.

The Academy of Higher Education was a pretty nice academy, especially for the kingdom of Ociseon. The kingdom, run by a spineless king and officials in the pockets of different criminals, left much to be desired. Kane, before he turned to a life of spanking, had many different hits put out on the cesspool of crooks that ran this kingdom from its underbelly.

Not many could pull off the grades to get into the academy. And, if they did, money would be their second issue in trying to get in. However, when you come from money like Francis did, he didn't need to worry about his grades.

Francis, by the description given to Kane, was a very high maintenance young man. He carried this swagger around him that he was better than those. Never working a day in his life but always getting what he wants. Usually by using the money given to him by his parents.

With that swagger came an excessive amount of abrasiveness or sheer disrespect he had for his peers and especially authority. He was a fan of intimidating the authority around him. Making them feel as though they held no power against him. This worked well with the money he had, and the added bodyguard he carried around with him, Clyde.

His parents, the one who put the hit out, have been trying to break him out of these awful habits for a while now. They seemed to realize what all the years of spoiling and coddling Francis had got him, but they felt as though it was too little too late.

It all came to a boiling point, however, when he got into trouble with the local gang. His parents were able to handle this under the table, but this only grew Francis' complex. They knew something had to be done, which is where Kane came in.

This wasn't the first time Kane had dealt with a spoiled brat before, and Francis would be no different. And the 5,000 credits as his bounty was more than motivation enough to take it.

His parents had mentioned that he would be at a party in the city of Pantmawr. The city was a lively one. Crime infested to the brim, especially during the night where so much commotion is going on. He knew he had to get to Francis before anything was to happen. He'd rather him than any thug.

"Ahem!" he heard, snapping him out of his deep thought. He turned his head to see a train server in front of him with a glass of alcohol in her hand. She had a gentle smile, but quickly turned to an open frown as she took a step back. Her eyes widened as the tremble in her hands were noticeable through the shaking of the glass.

He had already known what had her on edge. The burned, seared scar etched onto the right side of his face had always caught many by surprise. The glass right eye also added to the jitters she had. Especially matched with his regular eye, lacking in any emotion like the glass one.

"Um, h-here's your champagne, sir." the server hesitated before holding her arm out with the glass. She made sure it was only her arm that got close to the mysterious man. Kane's expression remained inexpressive as he took the drink from the lady gently and nodded, "Thank you."

His voice was deep, cold and devoid of any feeling. This only put the server at more concern, letting out a quick nod before quickly walking away. Kane paid this no mind, enjoying his champagne with every small sip he took.

It wasn't long until he had reached the station. Once the train came to a full stop, he wasted little time. He got up from his seat and fiddled with the luggage compartment before grabbing his bag. He threw the bag on his back, with the items inside rummaging around quite loudly.

He made his way off the train and through the station, moving through and around the large crowd smoothly. His path was already determined and set, though unfortunate that he would have to walk in the rain to get to his destination. He stared at the pounding rain and grimaced.

"I hate the rain..." he groaned, before stepping into the pouring barrage and walking through. His silk, long black hair quickly lost its style, and his clothing were drenched in mere minutes. But, again, he remained stoic in his expression.

He walked through the dismal city, with many of the blocks he walked invoking some sort of memory or emotion. Both were usually not pleasant. Though, other than the loud beating of the rain on any surface around, it was quiet in the Pantmawr. For Kane, it was the only saving grace of this storm.

Eventually, with much walking, he made it to his destination. The building wasn't too large, about two stories or so. The outside was tattered in different graffiti or damages. The glowing sign read, "The Romantic Melons Inn", though the sign did flicker quite a bit. Kane paid little attention it's appearance, though. He had been there more times than he could count and didn't expect it to get better each time he returned.

He went through the doors, triggering a short jingle. Before stepping up to the front desk, he used his hand to slick back his soaked bangs away from his line of vision.

"Welcome to Romantic Melons, where spice and risk will do the trick! What can I-" the man at the front desk began to rehearse his script but froze at Kane's presence. The two men's eye's locked, but only Kane was willing to keep them locked. The man's eyes were trembling, darting at anything but Kane.

Kane walked up to the front desk, his shoes squeaking and leaving a dripping trail, and placed fifty credits on the table. "One room, please. Single bed. Preferably one of the first rooms when you enter that floor." he informed the man, but it seemed to go in one ear and out the other.

"Y-y-you're Kane Draco!" the man stuttered through, droplets of sweat trickling down his face and onto the counter.

"I am." Kane answered, "One room, please. Single bed. Preferably one of the first rooms when you enter that floor."

The man at the counter took a few more seconds before shaking the cobwebs from his head. He rummaged through his system, moving faster than he would usually. But, Kane seemed in no rush.

"Um, there's room 212 open! W-would that work?" he asked Kane, stuttering through his sentence once more. Kane knew he was choosing his words wisely. He feared to get on Kane's bad side, like most did. Though, Kane was used to this treatment. His name and face were known in Ociseon, and many of his storied hits.

"That one will do. Thank you." Kane thanked, his soft-spoken ring sending chills down the man's spine. He quickly took the money and got to making the reservation.

"Hehe-" the man began to chuckle to himself, but Kane paid no mind. "The folks here have a name for you, ya know?"

Kane raised an eyebrow hearing this, to which the man continued to chuckle.

"They call you the Booty Hunter."

The right side of Kane's mouth rose as he let out a short chuckle, "Amusing, I've never heard of that one before." he pointed out as the man handed him his key.

"Enjoy your stay, Mr. Draco!" the man jovially exclaimed, to which Kane nodded and began to go towards the steps.

"Oh, and one more thing-" Kane stopped and turned to the man again, "And, if anyone else tries to rent a room tonight, send them to rooms on the second floor. Got it?"

The man nodded quickly, "Yes sir, Mr. Draco, sir!" he agreed to which Kane shot him another sly smile.

"Good man." he retorted, going in his pocket one more time and taking out another credit before flicking it over to the man. The man fumbled it in his hands before finally getting a grasp on it, and let out a huge, opened mouth smiled. It wasn't often Kane would show anyone even the slightest bit of affection. The man should count himself lucky, and he certainly did.

Kane decided to take the stairs. Though his feet were aching from the long trail over here; he had known it would be faster than waiting for a barely functioning elevator. He reached the top and opened the door to the floor. It was a narrow hallway with doors adjacent from one another. He only had to walk a short distance before getting to his room.

He unlocked and entered the room. It was nothing to write home about, to say the least. The bathroom was right next to Kane as he walked in. As he passed it and entered the room, it was just as he remembered. The queen-sized bed took up most of the room, with a desk and the TV on a stand filled in the rest.

Kane quickly took off his damp clothes and set them on the desk chair. He opened his back, which was placed onto the bed, and took out an extra pair of slacks, a button up with a dark navy-blue vest. As he dressed himself back up, he checked the time, 22:45. He needed to start to get going soon if he didn't want to miss him.

He took his back and dumped out all the implements he had with him. A small, dark brown brush. It was thick and faded, seemingly from all the use it's had over the years. Next, was the wooden paddle, with the paddle itself being the size of his hand. Though not his most powerful implements he owned, he felt as though these would elicit just the reaction he wanted too.

He went to the top of the bed and took one of the two pillows. He placed one in the middle of the bed and the other near the end of the right side of the bed. Once he finished setting the bed up, he placed both the implements neatly next to one another.

After setting everything up, he was ready to head out. He grabbed the key to his room and walked out of the door and back down the steps.

"Safe travels, Mr. Draco!" the man at the front desk wished as he waved to the bounty hunter. He nodded at the man before going out the door, hearing a different chime when exiting.

Luckily for him, the rain had finally slowed down significantly. Instead of a rampaging storm, it was now a little drizzle.

He walked casually in the light rain. Unfortunately, with the lighter rain came more people, and more people who happened to recognize him. Some would become afraid, either avoiding eye contact or crossing the street all together. Others would scowl, cursing him under his breath. But it mattered not to Kane, just as long as no one tried to take matters into their own hands.

After some time walking, he began to approach his destination. He could tell he was getting closer by the music he could hear many blocks before. The more he approached it, the louder the music got. To the point where, when he finally did reach the giant building, the bounty hunter had trouble hearing himself in his head.

He looked up at the building, seeing the changing lights blinking from the windows. Feeling the base shake the very ground he stood on. The party was alive and well, which meant time to kill for Kane.

He walked across the street and into a restaurant. It was pretty quiet, with only a handful of people in the establishment. He walked up to the lady at the counter, who greeted him with a warm smile.

"Hello, dear! What can I get ya?" she asked. Kane was admittedly surprised she didn't mention his scar or knew him. But it was a nice change of pace.

He looked up at the menu and scanned it for anything that piqued his interest. "May I have an omelette with a side of hash browns and orange juice, please?"

The woman nodded, "Comin' right up, honey! Just take a seat and we'll get you your food soon enough!" she told him, to which Kane shot a soft smile her way with the added, "Thank you."

He went over and took a seat right next to the window, where he had a direct view of the front door of the booming building. He barely went ten seconds without looking over. Watching and examining every person that walked out of the building.

"Waiting for a special someone?" the woman from the counter asked. Kane turned to see her holding his food. He hadn't realized he had been watching out the window for so long.

He chuckled at her comment, "You could say something like that." he said as he took his plate and nodded to her as a show of thanks.

Kane began to eat his food, starting with the omelette first. Take big bites as he hadn't eaten anything since he got on his train ride and needed to keep his strength up. Especially for tonight. But, during his dinner, he kept looking over to the party-filled building. He waited for Francis patiently, enjoying his food with every bite.

Seconds turned to minutes, and minutes turned to hours. The booming building's music had become faint, and people were beginning to file out in groups. But Kane was not worried. He scanned each group to see if anyone matched the description of Francis. And, so far, none did.

He had finished most of his food by this time; only snacking on an apple now. As he sipped the last bit of his orange juice, he peeked over back to the calming building. And, there he was, Francis and his bodyguard.

The boy had staggered out, his clothes untidy as Clyde tried to wrangle him in to go home. But, as Francis does, he fought him. Pushing him off and screaming to the point where Kane could hear him, though incoherently. Rambling and raving, Francis and his bodyguard began walking down the alleyway right next to the building. A foolish thing to do, especially at night where muggers and such are waiting around every corner. Kane may add that lesson on just as a bonus.

The bounty hunter sighed before getting up from his seat. He set his credits on the table, giving a hefty tip before grabbing his apple and walking towards the exit.

"Aw, I'm sorry honey!" he heard the woman at the counter say, turning towards her with a puzzled expression. "Whatever two-timer stood you up, don't know what they're missing!"

Kane smirked, almost forgetting the allusion he had made. "Take care of yourself, ma'am." he said before walking out of the restaurant.

His eyes locked on the two walking down the alley. He took another bite of his apple before crossing the street and walking down the alley.

"Francis Ritsk." Kane called out, to which the two stopped and turned to see the menacing looking man. Clyde, as his job commanded, stepped in front of Francis. But the rich boy pushed him to the side as he leaned over and squinted at Kane. "And just who the hell are you supposed to be?" he asked, his voice high and scratchy, and ringing with such unapologetic snobbish qualities.

"My name is Kane Draco." he introduced himself, "And it seems someone has put a hit out on your ass. And I've come to collect." Kane read his line, though he did realize something as he did so.

I do sound like a booty hunter, after all.

Francis bursted out in laughter, nearly falling over several times from it. "What dumbass in this backwater city had to gall to put a hit out on me?! Do they know just who I am?!" he began to rant, but Kane stood there unamused.

He took another bite out of his apple, his cold stare at the two of them making Clyde uneasy. "You could come at your own fruition, or I can carry you back. Which will it be?" Kane asked, so matter-of-factly. Francis glared at the man, jaw clenched, and fist balled.

"Clyde! Show this fool what happens when you mess with Francis Ritsk!" he commanded, to which the bodyguard sighed. He began to walk forward, to which Kane stood in place.

"We don't have to do this." Kane stated, unmoving as the man grew bigger and bigger the closer he came. "I'm sorry, but I have too." Clyde told him, his voice sounding tired and unmotivated.

Kane nodded, to which Clyde went and swung a wide right towards the statue-like bounty hunter. In that single moment, Clyde was hopeful that this was going to be easier than he had thought. He was wrong.

Kane, using his left hand, leaned backwards as his hands parried the punch. Then, almost as if in slow motion, Clyde's momentum began to carry him downward to the ground. But, before he could hit the ground, Kane was able to do a well-placed chop to the back of his neck. Clyde finally hit the floor, completely inert and unconscious.

Kane felt for the man, however. Having to always watch over and deal with the constant badgering from an ungrateful boy was tiresome. But he knew Clyde had a job to do. And so did Kane.

His eyes darted back to the boy. His once confident, borderline cocky, affect had now turned trembling and anxious.

"I will only repeat myself one more time." the man stated as he began to walk forward. His shoes made an echo which each step he took; just fueling the intimidation for Francis. "You can either come at your own fruition, or I carry you back. The choice is yours."

Francis, to his poor judgment, chose another option. In a quick motion, nearly tripping, he began to run the other way. Kane rolled his eyes at this, taking another bite of his apple.

Carrying it is.

Kane tossed the apple up, catching it in his hand before winding back and hurling the apple Francis' way. The apple, making a whining, swishing noise with how fast it traveled through the air. Though he ran as fast as he could, it didn't take long for the apple to connect with the back of Francis' head. Chunks exploded off the apple as it connected in different directions, sending Francis to the ground and dazed.

Kane had hoped to make this easy for the boy, but he expected him to choose the hard way. He walked over to the incapacitated Francis, shaking his head at the boy before grabbing him and hauling him over his shoulder.

"What? Unhand me you bastard!" The boy clawed and punched Kane's back, but to no avail. After making sure Francis was secure through all his squirming, he began to walk back to the inn.

For the entire journey, the boy fought over Kane's shoulder. He tried just about anything he could. Squirming, punching, kicking, clawing. All did nothing. He even tried to call out to pedestrians walking past, who clearly saw the strange situation going on. But all of them simply paid the two no mind and went on about their night. Smart on their part.

But finally, they had made it to the front of the inn. Kane opened the door, seeing the man at the front desk from earlier and nodded at him.

"Hey, you!" Francis called out as Kane walked through the lobby. "Help me! Call the police! King Otois! Someone!" He pleaded with the man to do anything. But the man just waved to Kane and said, "Have a wonderful stay, Mr. Draco!"

"You fucking pissant! I will-" the boy began to say before being cut off by Kane taking him up the stairs. The fighting ramped back up, his squirming making it difficult to get up the steps for Kane. But he remained calm. He got up the steps and opened the door, thankfully his room not being too far. He made it to his room and opened the door, quickly walking in and tossing Francis on the bed with him landing in the middle of the bed.

Kane sighed before sending a fierce glare at Francis for all the commotion he made. Francis sent a similar glare back, "Was this your plan? Kidnap me and into your bed, you brute?!" he questioned.

Kane shook his head before going to close the door and lock it. He rolled up his sleeves before going over to the bathroom sink and washed his hands. "You know," he started as Francis looked around the room frantically, seeing the implements at the top of the bed. "You do a lot of running your mouth, when you need to just listen." Kane told the boy, which made Francis growl at the statement.