A Spoiled Academy Brat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what the hell do I need to listen for? And to who? You? Some weird bounty hunter who has NO IDEA who he's messing with!" the boy shouted back as he shot back to his feet and eyed the back of Kane's head. If he'd only had lasers in his eyes.

Kane stopped the running water and dried hands. He walked slowly towards Francis once more, who's confident expression began to fade the closer the bounty hunter approached. It was until Kane was directly in front of the boy until he could see the jittery nature shine through his eyes.

"Let me explain to you who you are messing with, young man." Kane exclaimed as he grabbed the boy's arm, guiding him over as he took a seat near the edge of the bed and hurled him over his lap. "I am a bounty hunter, paid to give out harsh punishments to those who've had the unfortunate fate of having a hit on them. And especially for those who have earned a trip over my knee and then some. And, Francis Ritsk, you are in for a long punishment."

Francis' heart skipped a beat hearing that, trying to push up but was pushed back down by Kane's hand on his back.

"W-what? You can't-"

SMACK!

"Ouch!" The first swat landed on Francis' pants-covered right cheek. It wasn't long until the second followed suit on his left cheek. "Ahh-!"

"God, you can't-

SMACK!

"OW! Do this to me! I'm-" Kane tried to get through, but the methodical slaps to the seat of his pants were already affecting him.

"I know exactly who you are." he began to speak as he hastened his speed, only getting more fight out of Francis. "You're a spoiled rotten kid with too much money for his own good. And an attitude that'll get him in a whole world of trouble. Even more than naughty boy is in now."

Francis' face became flushed as he tried to wiggle off of his lap, but Kane held up secure and tight. He had no escape.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Francis yelped as three more swats attacked his bottom. He pounded the bed with his fist as he let out an enraged growl.

"Argh! What does it matter to you anyway?!" he asked, grimacing as the swats didn't let up. "It matters little to me. But, to your parents, it means everything. Your behavior is completely out of control. By the way you speak to those closest to you, to that insufferable attitude you carry with you everywhere."

Kane began to scold the boy as he started to feel the heat coming through his pants. He tried his best to not let out any sounds, but a few slipped out here and there.

"Piss off!" Francis defied, "You don't know me, nor do I need to be here taking this-" he began to rant but was caught off guard when Kane began to swat at his sitspots.

"Ahh! Fuck, please! That hurts so bad!" he pleaded with Kane, but he wanted none of it. A full minute was spent tenderizing his sitspots, thoroughly smacking away at them. Sometimes giving multiple swats to one or the other. Making them unpredictable, and overwhelming Francis.

He stopped, giving his butt and sitspots a gentle rub. Allowing Francis to catch his breath. The boy was sweating, his face resembling the color of a cherry, and worst of all, the embarrassment running through his mind during this whole situation.

"Alright, you had your fun. Now just let me go." he said, huffing a bit as he turned his head to look at the dutiful bounty hunter. However, Kane wasn't done with him yet. He reached under Francis' waist with both his hands.

"Wh-what are you...?" Francis was confused, but immediately began to panic as he realized what was occurring. Kane was unbuttoning and tugging down the boy's trousers, revealing his tight fitted briefs. They filled in his bottom well, showing the surprising perkiness of it. They had blue and black colored stripes running through them. And, most important to Kane, he saw a pink hue poking out of the bottom of his briefs.

Francis squirmed and wiggled as his pants were pulled down to his knees, putting one of his hands back to cover his rear. "H-hey! You can't do this!" He tried to fight back once more. He hadn't grasped his lesson just yet. He still believed that he was in control. Which got a chuckle out of Kane.

"Oh Francis, you don't seem to grasp the situation you're in." the man said, the rasp in his voice combined with the stern cadence made Francis flinch. He grabbed the boy's arm and twisted it behind his own back, causing Francis to hiss.

Kane rested his hand on Francis' bum, slowly rubbing it up and down. Sending chills up and down Francis' spine trying to anticipate when the next smack would come. "You hold no authority right now. All you are, right now, a naughty boy in need of correction."

SMACK! SMACK!

Before Francis even had time to respond, two sharp swats landed on both of his cheeks. He yelped, kicking one foot up as Kane spanked thoroughly. His pace was similar, even pace as the last set. The smacks going cheek to cheek, though now, sprinkling in occasional swats to his sitspots.

The poor academy boy was helpless over Kane's firm lap. He had nowhere to go, no way to help ease the pain in his rear. All he could do was lay there and take it. Well, that's all he should have done.

"Argh! You fucker! This isn't right! I don't deserve this!" he exclaimed, earning him one hard, crisp SMACK delivered to his left sitspot.

"That." Kane soundly spanked as he started his scolding, "It's that right there that has earned you a trip over my lap. That attitude. The blatant disrespect you have for those around you. And it's even more egregious that you don't see the issue with that."

"I deserve the respect!"

"You don't deserve anything in this life. It is earned. And, so far, you have earned nothing but a blistered behind."

Kane's words were piercing and cold. Francis had never been spoken to like this before. So stern, so bluntly was his actions and attitudes pushed to the forefront. He grimaced, pulling the pillow Kane laid off the end hours ago over and buried his face in it.

"Please, stop." he muttered into the pillow. Kane looked over; his brows shot up as he laid down one more smack across both cheeks before resting his hand once more. "Please, huh?" Kane pointed out as he began to rub, "Maybe I'm getting through to you after all."

He patted his butt, making Francis flinch with each pat. "Now, be a good boy and go get the brush sitting at the top of the bed for me."

Francis grumbled as Kane let go of his grip on him.

"I'm not your fucking pet..." Francis spat under his breath before getting up slowly. He stood straight, his pants falling to his ankles as he reached back and began rubbing his warm backside.

Before Francis even had a second to enjoy the soothing rubs, Kane pulled the boy back towards him.

SMACK! SMACK!

Two more crisp slaps came down on Francis' bottom, causing him to let out a high pitch squeal before covering his mouth. His face felt as hot as his other cheeks.

"Did I tell you that you could rub, young man?" Kane asked, looking directly into Francis' eyes as he held a strong grip of his arm.

Francis couldn't keep the gaze, choosing to turn his head as he bounced in place.

"No...' he answered softly.

"No, what?"

The boy covered his face with his other hands, letting out small whimpers as the humiliation kept piling on.

"No, sir." he uttered as his voice was shaky. Kane let his arm go and pointed back to the brush. "Brush. Now."

He shuffled over to the brush as his pants were around his ankles. He grabbed it, examining it himself and feeling a dread fill in his stomach. He knew he was in for it, and possibly more scanning the other implements.

He shuffled back down to Kane and presented the implement. Kane took it from him and smiled, "Such a good boy. I see we have our listening ears on today, don't we?"

Francis turned away as he whined, his legs dancing in place from his teasing. "Stop treating me like a child!" he exclaimed.

"Tell you what." he said as he patted his lap. "I'll stop treating you like a child when you begin acting like an adult. How's that?"

Francis growled at that notion. But he knew better than to spring up an argument with the bounty hunter. Not when the sake of his behind on the line.

"Alright, back over." Kane commanded, and the whines returned louder than once before. He slowly moved towards Kane and laid back in position. This time, wrapping his arms around the pillow and gripping it tightly.

Kane let him settle in, tapping the brush on his stinging bottom, which only caused him to wiggle in his lap.

POP! POP! POP! POP!

Kane wasted no time, with four rapid strikes connecting with Francis' sitspots. A loud yelp came from the boy, kicking his legs and squeezing the pillow as tight as he could.

"That's something that we're going to work on very well. You're an unwavering act of disobeying the authority around you." Kane began to scold once more. His words were already getting to the poor boy.

"Whether it would be your parents, teachers, police, anyone! You never failed to show them how much of a brat you are. Your parents, who slave away at their job to put you through academy, only ask that you conduct yourself like an adult. Not like a spoiled child raving of how much money he has. Or the power he thinks he has."

It didn't take long for the scolding to cause tears to wallow in the back of Francis' eyes. He shut his eyes tight, kicking back and forth as the brush was unfriendly to his rear.

"I didn't mean too!" he shouted out, followed with many howls as Kane kept on with his onslaught.

He sped up his pace, no longer going back and forth on his cheeks. Sometimes, one cheek got more than the other. Sometimes, they got the same amount. It was too unpredictable for Francis, who's whimpering was being heard more and more.

"Your meaning or intent matters little. It's your actions that matter. The way you carry yourself. The way you treat others. And, quite frankly, all of those aspects for you have been downright deplorable."

Francis hated this. The spanking had been so much to deal with, but that wasn't what he focused on. It was what was said to him that finally had tears streaming down his flushed face. No one, not even his parents, were able to do this. Make him look inward, think back and feel remorse for his actions. The guilt just tore through his heart.

"I'm sorry sir!" he exclaimed, "I'm so sorry, please! I'll be good! I swear!"

Kane continued his swats for a few more moments before stopping again, placing the brush beside him and rubbing the boy's bottom once more. Kane could hear the sniffles, covering his face into the pillow.

"Alright, Francis, it's time to get the paddle." Francis quickly turned towards the man and shook his head back and forth.

"No, no, no!" he pleaded, "Please, no more! It hurts so much already!"

"Francis-" was all the boy needed to hear before shooting off of Kane's lap. He wouldn't risk angering Kane with his backtalk. He shuffled over once more, picking up the paddle and sniffling hard as he held it. The paddle was heavier in his hand than he expected, which just scared Francis into near sobbing.

He shuffled back over to the patient bounty hunter. "Here you go, sir..." he handed over.

Kane took the paddle and set it down next to him. "Thank you, Francis. Now, I think it's time these come down." he pointed out as he wrapped his fingers around his waistband and snatched his underwear down.

Francis squealed, immediately covering his now exposed crotch. As Kane tried to pull him back over, Francis resisted in trembling tears.

"Please, sir! Not on my naked ass! Please, please, please!" he pleaded as best as he could, but those aloof eyes gave him his answers. He held his head down, slowly waddling over and laying back over Kane's lap.

"Good boy." he praised, to which Francis hummed and squeezed his pillow for as much comfort as he could. Kane examined his work for a few seconds. Francis had colored well. His butt resembled a ripe tomato. His soft, smooth skin now hot and set ablaze, with dark splotches littered around his cheeks. He knew he'd be feeling those for days to come.

He picked the paddle up again and tapped it on his sore, unprotected rear. The quiet sobbing into the pillow already started.

CRACK!

That was it. That first swat with the paddle on both of his cheeks made Francis begin to bawl. Kane winded back once more and gave him another swat with it in the middle of his butt. He kept this slow, yet hard pace.

Francis cried and hiccupped as he was being paddled. It was unlike anything he had ever experienced. With each immense sting it left, another one followed not long after.

"Sir, please! I promise I'll be good! I'll be a good boy from now on! I swear!" he tried his best to get out of this predicament, but this only made Kane snicker.

"It must be so embarrassing, isn't it?" he began to say, the sound of the paddling echoing off the walls. "Having to be put over my lap and have your bare bottom spanked so much."

Francis cried more, lifting his head from the pillow as he jumped and bucked from each swat to his stinging ass.

"But it's done such good work for you. You're learning such a good lesson having your cute tushy spanked, aren't you?"

His words had been getting through to Francis so thoroughly. He felt so little of the man's lap. So humbled and humiliated. He had no more comebacks or sly comments. All he could do was bury his tear and snot covered face into the pillow and bawl his heart out. Just repeating the phrase, "I'm sorry, sir..."

"It's okay, young man." Kane stated as he stopped for the moment to use the paddle as a means to point at the door. Francis, barely able to see through his tears, looked over at the door.

"I'll make sure this is a lesson you remember for a long time. And for others to remember, especially the multiple people the man at the front desk sent past this door and probably heard your long lesson."

Francis immediately began sobbing harder, only imagining just how many people heard his wailing.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

The paddling started back up, making Francis plunge his head back into the pillow and kick his legs frantically. Completely kicking his pants off one of his ankles and left to hang on the other.

So many minutes went by. Francis butt began to become a dark red, and his sobs had become faint. He had cried nearly everything he had out of him. After a few more with the padde, Kane stopped once more and began his rubbing.

"How are we feeling now, Francis?" Kane checked in, circling his gentle rubs around his perky red butt. The boy could barely muster up a sentence. He held him up and turned to face Kane, huffing and sniffling. "Like a r-r-really sorry b-boy..." he said meekly.

Kane realized that his work had done the job well. He reached over and gently patted his head. Francis didn't react, his focus was too much on the immense pain in his backside.

"I know, Francis, I know. I'm so proud of how you've been taking your punishment. You've been a good boy." he praised, patting his head softly as Francis, possibly innately, began to rub his head into his hand.

Kane helped the boy up, his body a bit limp from everything he had gone through tonight. He stood there trembling, not even worrying about how exposed he was anymore. After all the embarrassment and humiliation he had gone through tonight, being naked from the waist down was the least of his worries.

Kane pulled the boy in for a warm embrace, to which Francis just nuzzled into the man's collarbone.

"I'll be a good boy, I promise!" he exclaimed into his collar bone, with Kane shushing him softly and holding him tight. That stern, strict facade had turned to a caring, warm one.

"It's okay, Francis, it's okay." he softly spoke, his voice oozing with a tranquil-esque cadence. "You're okay, all is forgiven now."

"But I don't want to have to have this conversation with you again. I want you to always remember this and remember that this was done for your betterment. So, you can thrive and prosper like many around you know you can. And, deep down inside, you know you can. Do you understand me, Francis?"

Francis didn't feel frightened like he once did when he was lectured by Kane. It felt more loving, with his words touching his heart. He hated to admit it, but he did need this. The introspection he was made to do over Kane's lap was, to his dismay, needed.

"I understand, sir." Francis said, beginning to calm down in Kane's arm. They shared a warm embrace for more minutes before Kane let go. "Okay, young man. Time to stand in the corner."

Francis huffed, whining as he had hoped his embarrassment was over. But he did what he was told and marched over to the corner near the bed. He stood there, his beet red bottom on full display as his nose was in the corner. At this point, he couldn't figure out which pair of cheeks were hotter.

Kane took a deep exhale before sitting down on the bed. Spankings had always taken a lot out of him. He took this time to catch his breath a bit, laying down and letting his body sink into the not-so-comfortable bed. Unwinding for him had always been necessary. The amount of energy he exerted to properly do his work didn't come without its setbacks.

After taking a few minutes, Kane got back up and took out his tablet. He switched it into photo mode and aimed the camera to get all of Francis in it. After making sure it was focused, he snapped the picture.

Francis quickly turned his head to see Kane on his tablet. "D-did you just take a picture?!" he asked, still sniffling a bit with dried tear stains on his face.

"Yup." Kane answered, his nonchalant attitude returning. "Have to in order to be paid by your parents." he explained as he sent the photo to them.

As he did this, Francis growled where he stood. "I can't believe they would do this to me..." he mumbled under his breath before turning his head back at Kane.

"You cannot let that picture get out! I mean it! It-" Francis began to rave once more, but quickly recalled his lesson when met with a stern glare. "S-sorry, sir."

Kane sighed before hearing a beep come from his tablet. It was a notification of the money being transferred, with a message along with it.

"We can't thank you enough for this! I hope this truly shows him that his actions have consequences, and he shapes up!"

"Alright kid, out of the corner and get your clothes fixed." Kane ordered him, and Francis wasted little time. He looked back and gasped at the state of his butt. As he reached back, he stopped dead in his tracks. He looked at Kane, his face resembling a pleading puppy dog.

"Yes, you may rub." Kane told him. With this, Francis started to rub up and down his two battered cheeks as fast and much as he could. His touch caused a hiss, but it began to feel slightly better than what it does without it. And Francis would take what he could get to stop the fire burning on his cheeks right now.

After a full minute of rubbing, he finally decided to fix himself up. He gently sat on the bed, whimpering as he leaned down to place his pant leg around his other leg once more. He stood back up quickly and up with his brief as well. Letting out a hiss as the tight underwear hugged his bottom to his dismay. Next was his pants, with those not adding more discomfort to the sore boy.

He looked over to Kane, still on his tablet checking his account.

"C-can I go now?" he asked shyly, rubbing the seat of his pants as he winced with every slight movement.

Kane looked up from his tablet and shot him a subtle smile. "You may, but remember what I said today. You don't want to see me again." he said, shocking the already frazzled nerves in Francis once more.

"Yes, sir! You won't catch me in this predicament again! I promise!" he exclaimed, holding for his sake he can keep true to that promise. And with that, Francis beelined for the door, grimacing with every step, and finally headed out the door.