A Spoiled Academy Brat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the door closed behind him, Kane went over and laid in the bed, letting out a loud yawn. It didn't take long from Kane shutting his eyes for him to fall asleep.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Kane jumped up, looking around puzzled for a moment before realizing where he was. He took a breath, checking his tablet. He knew what that sound meant; another hit requested.

He sighed. The job never ended for him. All it did was give him small grace periods of relaxation. But he knew what the job entailed. The good, the bad, and the restless nights. But such was the life of a bounty hunter like him. There was always someone in need of strict punishment.

He accepted the hit and began to round his things to put it in his bag. He went over to the sink and began to clean off his implements thoroughly. Once he finished and dried them off, he went back to bed. He straightened out the comforter and placed the pillow back where it's from.

As he placed his bag on his back, he took one last examine of the room to make sure everything was in its proper place. They all were, and thus, he walked out of the door. Preaching his normal mantra.

"Well, time to keep moving. Onto the next."