A Sprig of Christmas Holly

Story Info
A seasonal gift leads to things both naughty and nice.
9k words
4.62
63.1k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ngnx
ngnx
173 Followers

16/12/2020: This is a refreshed version of the story I originally uploaded a year ago.

Comments and feedback are appreciated.

Enjoy.

*

'Now remember,' Julie said as the car neared the airport, 'this is your Aunt Holly's first Christmas since her separation from Uncle Jim. She's taking it very hard, so be especially nice to her and Olivia, okay?'

'Don't see why,' said Liz without looking up from her phone. 'I'd be happy to get shot of my husband if he'd had an affair with his PA.'

'They were married for seventeen years, that's longer than your father and me. She loved him and he betrayed her, of course she's going to be upset.'

'I just hope she's not going to be crying about it all Christmas.'

Julie rolled her eyes, attributing her daughter's lack of empathy to a self-absorbed teenage phase she would hopefully grow out of.

'You're so anti-social, you know,' Tom said to his sister. 'Don't they teach people skills at school these days?'

'Leave me alone, dickhead.'

'Thus proving my point.'

'Enough,' ordered Julie. 'I don't want you two bickering all the way home. Liz: phone away.'

She tossed it into the door compartment with a disgruntled sigh.

Julie turned into the airport and parked outside arrivals. Holly and Oliva had flown in from Edinburgh, where they had moved eight years ago for Jim's new job. As well as more responsibilities and a bigger pay packet, it had come with another doe-eyed twenty-something perk that—sadly for his family—he had been unable to resist.

'There they are,' Julie said, pointing to her sister and niece beside a pair of suitcases. 'Tom, help them get their luggage in the boot.'

'Aye aye, captain,' he said, getting out of the car.

Holly extended her arms as he approached. 'You're not too old to give your aunt a hug, are you?'

'Of course not, Aunt Holly. How are you holding up?'

'Better for seeing you.' She gave him a squeeze. 'My, you've filled out. You were a rake last time I saw you.'

'Uni football. Don't tell mum, but I spend more time in the gym than studying,' he joked.

'Well, you look very handsome.'

Tom smiled, then turned his attention to his cousin. 'Alright, Liv?'

'Yeah, thanks. You?'

'Good, I'm looking forward to catching up.'

He gave her a hug—although she was only a year older than Liz, she lacked his sister's surly disposition—then loaded their luggage while Holly and Olivia squeezed into the car.

*

'Bill, we're back,' Julie called out.

'Coming.' He paused the game and made his way to the hall. 'Lovely to see you,' he said, giving Holly a cheek to cheek kiss and Olivia a smile. 'How was the flight?'

'Surprisingly painless,' Holly said. 'An improvement on last year.'

Bill chuckled. 'I remember. A two-hour delay and lost luggage.'

'Nightmare.'

'Right, I'll take your cases up. Guest room for you, Holly. Liv, you're in with Liz again if that's okay.'

'Sure, Uncle Bill.'

*

Tom sank down into the sofa. 'How are United doing?'

'They're shambolic,' Bill huffed. 'To go from beating City to losing to this lot at home. We've got no clue how to play against the lesser teams.'

'Been like that since the end of last season.'

'I know. Shocking. By the way, have you bought your mother and sister a present yet? I don't want you leaving it until the last minute like last year.'

'Don't worry, lesson learnt. I'm sorted for everyone except Aunt Holly. I'm going to go into town later and get her a bottle of that wine she likes.'

'Good idea.Ohhhhh!' Bill exclaimed as United put an easy chance wide.

After an embarrassing 2-0 defeat, Tom decided it was as good a time as any to go to town. He went to the kitchen to grab the car keys, but paused outside the door at what sounded like a heartfelt conversation.

'I just still can't believe he did it,' Holly said between sobs, 'I mean, twenty-two.Twenty-two, for God's sake. Only five years older than Olivia.'

'Oh, Holly... I had no idea she was that young. Why didn't you tell me before?'

'I guess I'm trying to be strong for Olivia's sake. Despite what he's done to me, he's still a great dad, and I want her to have a good relationship with him. But when I saw the pictures of her on his phone... She's gorgeous, Jules.'

Tom's heart went out to Holly as he heard fresh tears. He thought about announcing himself before going in for the keys, but something compelled him to keep listening.

'So are you,' Julie reassured.

'Pfft. I'm forty-four with all the lumps and bumps to show for it. I don't think that's most people's idea of gorgeous.'

'Hol...'

'I know I'm no supermodel—I never have been. But am Iso undesirable that he had to look elsewhere? Have I deteriorated that much?'

Tom shook his head at Holly's harsh self-appraisal. While he conceded she probably couldn't compete with a hot twenty-two-year-old, he'd always thought she possessed a certain yummy mummy allure. Although things were slightly lower and less firm than they used to be, she had wide, childbearing hips and a luscious set of curves that would still get a lot of guys hot and bothered.

The thing Tom had never told a soul was that he was one of those guys. He had idolized his aunt for as long as he could remember, her being the fun, laid back counterpart to his stricter mother. Similar personalities had kept them close as he got older, and after he hit puberty, innocent affection had developed into something more.

'I was so naïve, Jules,' Holly continued. 'The signs he was cheating were there, but I didn't want to admit it.'

'What do you mean?'

'He used to have such a high libido. Throughout our marriage, he'd try it on most nights. Then he lost interest. He was less enthusiastic during sex at first, then eventually he wouldn't touch me. I tried everything: sexy lingerie, roleplaying, toys... but nothing worked. I should've known.'

Holly burst into tears, and Julie offered more consoling words that Tom couldn't make out. Listening to her distress, an idea formed in his head. It was risky, and it had the potential to compound his aunt's distress, but given how close they were, he was confident it wouldn't. He entered the kitchen, feigning surprise upon seeing Holly in tears. She gave him an embarrassed smile, which he returned before taking the keys from the hook.

*

When he arrived at the shopping centre, his first port of call was Selfridges, where he paid a premium for Holly's favourite merlot. It came lavishly packaged in a wooden box, a key part of what he had planned. For the final item, he made his way to Ann Summers. Browsing the options, he considered which of them Holly would prefer, although he had nothing to go on. He decided against anything fancy or overly large, and felt happy with his choice as he left the shop, certain she would appreciate it.

Upon returning home, he switched out the wine for Holly's real gift, then wrapped the wooden box and placed it under the tree with the rest of the presents.

With no going back, he couldn't wait for the big day to arrive.

*

Tom woke on Christmas Day with trepidation. Family tradition was to open presents first thing in the morning before getting dressed, and as they gathered in the living room, the prospect of Holly opening the box in front of everyone heightened his nerves. She wouldn't have to, as the wine's branding was on the outside, but there was always the possibility of things not going to plan.

They went around the room, opening one present each until Holly pulled out Tom's gift from the back of the tree. She smiled at him, already suspecting what it was, then ripped off the paper.

'Aw, Tom, I love this. Thank you so much.'

'You're welcome, Aunt Holly.'

'I'm surprised you remembered.' She lifted the box with a puzzled look, testing its heft. 'It feels lighter than usual.'

'You haven't drunk it have you, son?' Bill said from his chair. 'I know you uni lads put it away like no one else.'

'Ironic, since you're the one with the beer belly,' Tom teased, earning laughs from around the room.

'Just you wait, one day you'll be like your old man.'

To Tom's horror, Holly slid the lid off the box. Cursing himself for not considering the disparity in weight, he clenched every muscle as Holly laid her eyes on the hyper-realistic, seven-inch dildo, veins and all.

'What's wrong, Aunt Holly?' Liz said. 'You look like you've seen a ghost.'

She slid the box shut with surprising equanimity. 'Nothing. I think they made the bottle smaller, that's all. Thank you, Tom, that was very thoughtful.'

Her words were formal and distant, and Tom wasn't sure how to take them. He tried to glean something from her body language, but that too seemed forced.

When all gifts had been exchanged, everyone went upstairs to get showered and dressed. Holly took her "wine" to her room and slid it under the bed, glad to get it out of sight. What possessed him to do it? she thought. Is he making fun of me, or has he turned into some sort of pervert? Either way, she would confront him later. Although how she'd go about it, she had no idea.

*

Holly still hadn't spoken to Tom by the time everyone sat down for Christmas dinner. The table was piled high with a myriad of delights, and after Bill carved the turkey, the Jamieson family tucked in, pulling crackers and laughing at the bad jokes inside. Even Bill's sizeable appetite couldn't prevent leftovers, and he was the last to give up after a third helping.

'That was phenomenal, Jules,' he said.

'I just wish it lasted longer. Hours to cook, minutes to eat.'

Julie began stacking everyone's plates to take to the kitchen. As she reached for Holly's, she knocked her sister's wine glass into her lap.

'Oh!' she exclaimed. 'Sorry, Hol, I can't believe how clumsy I can be.'

'Don't worry, accidents happen.' Holly dabbed her jeans with a napkin. 'I'll go upstairs and change.'

'Bring your clothes down after. I'll throw them in the wash before they stain.'

Holly left the table as Julie continued to clear up, muttering to herself about how Christmas dinner never goes without a hitch. 'Tom, Liz, can you help clear the table, please.'

'Sure,' Tom said, 'I'm just nipping to the toilet first.'

He raced up the stairs two at a time. Holly hadn't said a word to him since that morning, and regardless of how she felt about his gift, he wanted to clear the air. He jogged along the landing and entered her room. If looks could kill, he wouldn't have made it back downstairs.

Holly threw her wine-stained jeans at him with surprising force. 'Why would you get me this?' she demanded, retrieving the box from under the bed. 'It makes no sense.'

Tom sighed, laying the jeans on the bed. 'I thought it would help. I know you've been going through a hard time.'

'So get me chocolates like a normal person. Not a bloody sex toy.'

'Keep your voice down,' he urged. 'How would chocolates help? Look, don't take this the wrong way, but I'm guessing you haven't had any action since you and Jim split.'

'That'snone of your business.'

'Agreed. Am I right, though?'

'Well, yes.No!'

'Which is it?'

'No, I haven't,' she snapped, 'but it makes no difference. I have no interest in using this... thing, and certainly not one given to me by my own nephew.'

He glanced down at the dark patch on Holly's underwear. 'Then why are you wet?'

'I...' She touched her panties and felt the unmistakable damp of arousal. She silently berated herself, cursing her body for betraying her fortitude.

'You deserve to feel good, Aunt Holly.'

'Oh my god, this is so wrong,' she said, putting her head in her hands.

'What's wrong is you sobbing in the kitchen, comparing yourself to a twenty-two-year-old. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.'

'You heard that? God, I must have sounded pathetic.' She gestured to her body. 'Who can blame him, though? Stretchmarks and wrinkles versus beauty and youth. Why wouldn't he go off with—'

She was silenced by Tom's lips on hers. A surge of adrenaline demanded fight or flight, but she found herself doing neither, stilling her lips as her nephew tenderly kissed them. Each second felt like a lifetime, and after cycling through every reason to put an end to the madness, logic deserted her. She reciprocated, sharing her tongue with the boy she had once cradled in her arms. When they finally parted, the room spun around her.

'You're gorgeous, Aunt Holly.'

She regarded him with a mixture of horror and longing. 'We'refamily.'

'If you tell me to go, I'll go.'

After a period of indecision, she shook her head.

Tom took the box. 'Lie back.'

She did so, trembling as her head hit the pillow. She tracked the dildo in his hand as he brought it between her legs. It looked so real, so virile, and she confronted her shameful urge to be ravaged. Starved of intimacy since the beginning of Jim's affair, the sight of a cock at the entrance to her pussy—real or otherwise—was enough to make her abandon her principles.

She whimpered as the cyberskin head grazed her panties. With barely a thought, she drew them to the side.

Tom pressed the realistic head into her folds, parting her labia to tease her opening. Jolts of pleasure roused her loins, and her initial incredulity, which had given way to anger then longing, concluded with desperation.

'Please...'

Tom slid his gift into her, breaching her pussy for the first time in months.

'Slow,' she whispered. 'Let me get used to it.'

She closed her eyes, allowing her out-of-practice nerve endings to reawaken. Tom gently guided the tip in and out of her, moving it to the rhythm of her tremulous breaths.

'Have you changed your mind about my present, Aunt Holly?'

She made a faint noise of assent, unable to find a coherent word as she spread her legs a little wider.

Tom's gift penetrated ever more easily as Holly's pussy lavished it with long-forgotten arousal. All her trepidation had gone, banished by her flushed chest and the moans escaping her throat. She massaged her breasts, teasing her nipples into a glass-like state as she submitted to the fuck toy's pleasure.

Tom inched his gift deeper, and he was rewarded by the rising aroma of her sex. The scent hardened his prick to its zenith, and he freed it from his jeans to show her. 'See what you do to me?'

Holly gasped at its impressive form, and they shared a knowing look. His dick and her pussy were primed; all they had to do was bring them together. They quickly dismissed the idea, deciding it a step too far for a first encounter. Instead, Tom pushed the dildo all the way in, stretching the deepest recesses of her insides. She clutched the sheets, fighting to stifle high-pitched cries.

'I think you needed this,' Tom said.

'I did,' Holly whispered though the sumptuous pain.

With nowhere left for the dildo to go, she sought to return some of the pleasure her nephew had bestowed. She grabbed his cock, wetting her hand with warm precum oozing from its bulbous head. Her mind raced at the implication as memories flooded back. The hours-old boy she had visited in hospital, whom she had cradled in her arms and lulled to sleep with bedtime stories had now, as a man, coaxed from her a new act of devotion.

Although high on his groans, something was missing. The dildo remained still, and she for more of its undulating pleasure.

'Keep fucking me,' she whispered, kneading her tits with her spare hand.

Tom obliged, pumping the fake cock while she stroked his real one.

The pleasure in her pussy spurred Holly on. She loosened her wrist and pumped faster, Tom in turn speeding up his trusts. She couldn't believe how in tandem they were, responding to each other's needs without instruction.

'Dessert's ready,' Julie called from downstairs. Tom and Holly froze, imagining she'd realise what they were doing if they moved another muscle. 'Hurry up, it's getting cold.'

'Coming, mum,' Tom called back.

They were in no doubt as to what to do next. Tom speared Holly's cunt as fast as he could while she ravaged his cock, peeling its hood back and forth with a frenzied gusto. They silently held each other's gaze, the red in her cheeks and the sweat on his brow heralding their crescendos.

Aunt arrived before nephew. Holly threw her head back as her legs writhed, knees coming together as her first orgasm in months thundered through her body. Biting down on her fist to quiet her throes, her climax reached a taboo new height as Tom's load splashed across her torso. As she revelled in the sensation of each hot rope, her blood ran cold at the sound of footfalls on the stairs.

'We're on our way,' Tom shouted, overcoming his breathless state to sound normal.

Holly breathed a sigh of relief as the steps faded, perishing the thought of her sister walking in to catch her painted with her son's cum. Tom eased the soaked dildo from her pussy while she guided him down, her fingers gooey with the dregs of his seed.

'We'd better go. Your sister's a stickler for family dinners.'

Holly's stomach flipped at his choice of words.Your sister, notmy mum, reinforcing the gravity of what they had done. The words should have inspired guilt, but as she looked down at her cum-covered body, all she felt was exhilaration. She wiped herself clean with a towel Julie had left for her on the dresser, then they dressed and went downstairs.

'That was amazing, Aunt Holly,' Tom whispered.

A shiver flitted through her core, followed by another when he patted her bum as they neared the dining room. She shot him a look of reproach, although nothing about it was sincere. The last thing Holly wanted to do was eat Christmas pudding and make small talk with family. She wanted, she was loath to admit, the events of upstairs to continue.

'Finally,' Bill said as they appeared through the door. 'What took you so long?'

'Aunt Holly found some of my baby photos,' Tom replied. 'She was saying she can't believe how much I've grown.'

Despite not looking at his face, Holly could feel Tom's smile. She could only hope that nothing in her expression betrayed her embarrassment.

'They grow up so fast don't they,' Julie said to her sister. 'Do you remember when you used to read him bedtime stories?'

'Of course,' Holly said, forcing a smile. 'He always wanted more. Never took no for an answer.'

She bit her lip, realising her innocent words couldn't have sounded more illicit. Paranoia was setting in, as though everything she did would reveal her new secret.

'I just couldn't get enough,' Tom said.

They sat down, and Julie brought in the Christmas pudding. She placed it at the centre of the table next to a saucepan of hot brandy.

'Ready?' Bill said.

He scooped some of the Brandy into a ladle and ignited it with a stove lighter. He poured it over the pudding, and the once a year spectacle of blue flames dancing over a raisin-filled mound drew looks of appreciation from around the table.

He served the pudding and chit chat resumed. Tom and Holly couldn't prevent themselves exchanging glances and smiles, hot with the knowledge that while they were eating Christmas dinner with their family, his glans was slick with aftercum, and her body was stained with his sticky residue.

After everyone had finished, Holly joined Julie in the kitchen to help clean up.

'You and Tom looked thick as thieves in there,' Julie said.

She feigned surprise. 'Did we?'

'It's great that you're still so close after all these years. I know Liz has been a bit aloof since becoming a teenager, but Tom still really idolizes you.'

Holly felt her face heat up. 'Must be all those hours I put in playing the cool auntie,' she joked.

'I think it's more than that. His face lights up whenever he sees you. You made a real impression on him.'

'Aw, that's sweet of you to say. I'm fond of him, too. He's a lovely boy.'

ngnx
ngnx
173 Followers