A Sprig of Christmas Holly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ngnx
ngnx
172 Followers

'I agree, although I am biased,' Julie said with a smile. 'I'll get the rest of the bowls.'

Holly puffed out her cheeks at having escaped the conversation unscathed. She bent down to load the dishwasher, and so didn't notice Tom entering the kitchen.

After a few seconds of admiring her sumptuous behind, he made sure the coast was clear, then wrapped his arms around his aunt's waist.

'Oh,' she gasped, dropping a spoon under the tray.

'You can't tease me like that, Aunt Holly.'

She spun around to look at the door, pushing him away. 'Don't do that. Anyone could've walked in.'

Tom smiled. 'Hot, right?'

'No,' she snapped, although the tingle in her pussy said otherwise. 'Do you know what could happen if anyone found out? It's acrime, Tom.'

Tom looked over his shoulder. Still no one to be seen. He pushed her against the counter. 'The only crime is you giving me a view like that and expecting me not to do anything.'

She took a deep breath, finding herself weak at the knees. 'Tom, I—' She glanced down. 'Are you hard?'

He took her hand and guided it to his crotch. 'For you, Aunt Holly.'

She knew she should pull away, but an unseen force kept her hand in place. As she grazed her fingers along his length, she heard steps from the hallway.

They parted just before Julie walked in. 'That's the last of the bowls,' she said. 'I'll finish loading the dishwasher, you two go to the living room and relax.'

Not needing to be asked twice, they joined the rest of the family, quelling their desire as they watched Christmas TV into the late hours.

Grandad falling asleep in his chair was the cue for the end of the evening, and after Bill drove his parents home, everyone bid each other goodnight.

*

As Holly brushed her teeth, Tom walked into the bathroom and locked the door. Hugging her around the waist, he nuzzled her damp hair, inhaling the floral scent of shampoo.

'All cleaned up, Aunt Holly?'

She spat a mouthful of toothpaste into the sink. 'Yes, and I'm going to stay that way.'

'Shame. Being dirty suited you.'

'Tom, I'm serious,' she said, wriggling free. 'You're my nephew.'

He grabbed her again. 'That didn't stop you earlier.'

'I've had time to think since earlier.' She drew a slow breath as he fondled her breasts. 'Look, we had our fun, but it has to end there.'

'You don't sound convinced.'

'How I sound doesn't matter. We're family.'

'What we are,' he whispered in her ear, 'is two people who want each other.'

She batted his arms away and turned around. 'Tom—'

He lowered his pyjama bottoms, and Holly hated herself for being unable not to look. She allowed him to take her hand, and her pulse thundered in her ears as he guided it down, wrapping her fingers around his swelling cock.

'God, you make me so hard.'

He kissed her minty lips before she could reply. To her dismay, instead of mustering resolve, she moved her hand up and down his length, and made no objection when he reached under her nightie and dipped his fingers in her pussy.

She cursed her body for making the emptiness of her protests so obvious. Never had she been more ashamed of her arousal, yet it had still triumphed over what she knew was right. Toothbrush still in hand, she jerked off her nephew while they made out against the sink, not a care in the world that their family members were meters away.

As he massaged her clit in just the right way, someone knocked on the bathroom door. Holly dropped his cock like a hot coal.

'Are you gonna be long?' Liz said. 'I need to pee.'

'Ten minutes,' Tom replied, 'I'm shaving.'

'Now?'

'Yeah, is that a problem?'

'Ugh, hurry up.'

Liz trudged back to her room, and Tom turned his attention back to his aunt, who finally pushed him away.

'We've still got ten minutes,' he protested.

She shook her head. 'That was way too close. We... I need to go to bed, I'm sorry.'

Leaving him hanging, she unlocked the door and hurried down the hall.

*

Holly tossed and turned in her sheets. She ought to have been tired after a full-on day, but sleep was the last thing on her mind. She opened her eyes and stared into the blackness, accepting that all efforts in pursuit of slumber were pointless.

As she replayed the events of the day in her mind, she reached under the hem of her nightie. A shudder ran through her as she grazed her panties, the damp cotton leaving a guilty residue on her fingers. How she had fallen into this spiral? She'd had no desire to do anything with her nephew, yet after an inappropriate gift and a few smooth words, their relationship had turned on its head.

She slipped off her underwear and sated her sex. Massaging her clit with her right hand, she reached under the bed with her left, retrieving Tom's gift. She hadn't touched it since dinner, so it was still awash with her cum as she rubbed it through her folds. Stifling a pine, she bit her lip as she pushed the dildo inside her, shocked at the lack of resistance as she imagined it was her nephew's cock.

When the initial pleasure of being filled had passed, she lay her head back on the pillow in anti-climax. Her self-love wasn't living up to that bestowed by Tom, and she languished in a state of frustration. She looked towards the door, wondering what he was doing down the hall. Was he sound asleep, content with her having left him? Or was he awake, touching himself to thoughts of their bathroom tryst?

Throwing the duvet back, she left her room and crept along the landing to find out. Opening Tom's door as quietly as she could, she slipped into his room and closed it behind her. All was dark, quiet, and still, leaving her with a pang of disappointment as she tiptoed to the foot of his bed. A sliver of light peeked through a gap in the curtains, faintly illuminating the bumps of his body under the duvet. It rose and fell at chest level, his breathing rhythmic and slow.

Looking at his peaceful face, Holly briefly considered whether she should have sneaked into his room, before stifling any guilt with a defiant thought. He bought me a dildo, for God's sake. If he disapproves of this, he's throwing stones in a pretty fragile glass house. Emboldened, she lifted the duvet and climbed under by his feet. He stirred, shifting his legs and muttering something unintelligible, but to Holly's relief, he didn't wake up.

She crawled past his calves and thighs, making her way to his crotch. It gave off a little more heat than the rest of him, and feeling his cock through his pyjama bottoms, she realised he was already semi-hard. With a wicked grin in the darkness, she wondered if he was dreaming of her.

She eased down his bottoms, releasing an intoxicating pocket of musk that she inhaled like perfume. Though blind in the pitch darkness, she could feel his prick's heat on her face as she hovered over it. Taking it in her hand elicited another shift from Tom, but again he remained in his slumber. Stroking softly, she marvelled at how quickly the young cock responded to her touch. It pushed against her fingers, swelling to a length where Holly could wrap a second hand around it. She did so, coaxing more unconscious groans from her sleeping nephew.

She pulled back his foreskin, only to gasp as precum smeared her hand. So horny from so little, she mused, amazed at the virility of youth. She dabbed a pearl of it with her tongue and shuddered at her first taste of sex in over a year. Inflamed and without another thought, she draped her lips over her nephew's cock.

'Oh fuck, Aunt Holly,' came a muffled whisper.

She froze like a rabbit in headlights, hoping against all odds that she had imagined the voice.

'Don't stop,' he said.

Composing herself, she obeyed and bobbed on Tom's now-throbbing shaft. With consciousness came vigour, and he thrust his hips, challenging her throat with the mass of his glans.

Drawing on experience, she placed her hands on his thighs, calming his hips so she could pleasure him without discomfort. It was a boon for him as well as her; Holly sucked and swirled her tongue over every inch, bestowing delights that no woman Tom's age had matched. Whenever she felt him approaching the edge, she eased off, waiting for it to pass before building the pleasure again.

As much as Holly loved the idea of sucking him to orgasm, she had come to his room with something else in mind. Leaving his cock wet with saliva, she crawled up the bed and poked her head out from under the duvet.

'How did you know it was me?' she asked playfully.

'Who else would it be?'

'Your cousin. Would you like that?'

Holly paused for thought, the words having slipped out. Using her own daughter for incestuous dirty talk seemed like a line—even after all that had happened—she shouldn't have crossed. But damn, she conceded, crossing lines was hot.

'I prefer her mum,' Tom said.

He sat up and removed Holly's nightie, followed by his own clothes. Flipping her onto her back, he kissed her for the third time, demanding her lips part for his tongue. They gladly obliged, allowing him to taste his cock in her mouth.

Drunk on the notion that she could beat her young daughter for his affections, Holly wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, doing everything in her power to merge their bodies. She hadn't engaged in such passionate throes since before she was married, and even then, never with someone so confident and virile.

His hands explored her, sweeping down her back and over the mummy curves of her hips and thighs, manhandling her soft flesh like it belonged to a pert younger woman.

He migrated his hand from her thigh to her sex, but instead of the wet pussy he was expecting, his fingers found a rubbery protrusion. After a moment of bewilderment, realisation dawned.

'It's inside you?'

'I couldn't stop thinking about earlier. I needed to remind myself.'

She gasped as Tom grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head. 'God, Aunt Holly, have you always been this much of a freak?'

As her nephew forced his tongue back inside her, she realised the answer was yes—she had merely been too afraid to express it until now. Now into her forties, all she could do was make up for lost time.

Holly arched her back as Tom pushed on the balls of the dildo, bringing a whit of the pain she found so intoxicating. She squealed into Tom's neck, muffling herself with his body.

'I think it's about time you had a real cock,' Tom whispered.

'Yes please, I want you inside me.'

Holly lay back and spread her legs. Tom removed his gift with almost surgical care, savouring the squelch as it vacated her sodden cunt.

'Now come here,' Holly pleaded.

He wasn't immediately forthcoming, choosing instead to taunt her desire. He snaked the tip of the dildo up her body, leaving a slick trail of arousal in its wake. Holly moaned as he guided it up her sternum and circled her breasts and nipples.

She fingered her desperate pussy, an attempt to quell its protest at being ignored. 'Please,' she begged.

Tom shifted above her, positioning the tip of his cock at his aunt's entrance. At the same time, he pressed the head of the dildo to her lips.

'I want you to taste your pussy while I fuck you.'

Without hesitation, she took the dildo from him and welcomed it between her lips. Her taste buds tingled at the long-forgotten flavour, triggering flashbacks of her younger days, before she settled down.

'That's it. Suck it, Aunt Holly.'

She obliged with fervour, and as promised, Tom buried his cock in her pussy. She paused to receive him, heart racing as he filled her, obliterating the gravest of moral lines.

'Keep sucking,' Tom said.

She returned her attention to the dildo, lapping up every sweet drop of pussy juice as Tom fucked her with a slow and deep rhythm. Her first thought was how much bigger than Jim he was, and although the dildo was larger still, nothing compared to the blood-hardened cock of a man horny for her.

'How do you taste?'

'Mm-hmm,' she sounded through her full mouth.

Her gargled reply spurred Tom on; he sped up his thrusts, making it difficult for Holly to concentrate on her toy. His cock was hitting nerve endings not stimulated in decades, and the feeling was intensified by the redundancy of her eyes in the almost pitch-black room.

Tom suddenly pulled out, leaving her empty and cold like she'd been tossed outside on a winter's night. She pulled at his hips, willing him back in, but instead he reached over her and pulled out the pillow from under her head.

'What are you doing?'

Without giving an answer, he lifted her, put the pillow under her bum, and stabbed his cock back into her cunt.

'Oh, fuck,' Holly squealed, immediately putting her hands to her mouth.

'Shh,' Tom warned, 'you don't want to wake up your sister.'

The mention of Julie was an aphrodisiac, and she imagined her walking in and catching them in the act. While she hadn't though it possible for her pussy to get any wetter, as she pictured the shock on her sister's face, Tom's cock slid in and out of her with blissful ease.

With the elevated angle, Tom slammed down into Holly's depths. Now in complete and animalistic control, his cock swelled for the home stretch, bottoming out in his aunt with each thrust as his balls slapped against her arse.

Holly clamped her eyes shut in a herculean effort to stay quiet. A euphoria that promised more than her dildo-induced orgasm bubbled in her loins. She invited it on, focussing on the ear candy of Tom's masculine groans as he fucked her into the bed. She struggled to believe how she'd gone from reading him bedtime stories to being drunk on his libido while he stretched out her pussy.

She felt him tense, and knew he was on borrowed time. Wanting them to climax together, she encouraged his, her shaking legs signalling that her own was imminent.

'That's it, keep it in the family,' she purred.

He groaned.

'Cum in your aunt's pussy.'

His next thrust was his last. Holly pulled his buttocks towards her and they crumbled into a climactic embrace, her legs quivering under his mass while he emptied his balls deep inside her. Rapid breaths revealed the level of her nephew's ecstasy, and she buried her face into his neck lest she wake the house with screams of pleasure.

While descending from their euphoria in a sweaty, tangled mess of limbs, it struck them how at peace they felt. As their brains retook control from their genitals, the regret or remorse they had expected never arrived.

'Fuck, Aunt Holly,' Tom whispered between kissing her neck, 'that was the best sex I've ever had.'

His admission was almost as gratifying as the act itself. Although she didn't reply, content to savour his sensual lips and strong embrace, she felt the same way.

'I guess families really know each other,' he quipped.

She exhaled a soft giggle, surprising herself that she was able to do so after what they'd done. 'I'd better go,' she said. 'I can't stay all night.'

'I wish you could, though.'

Holly smiled, finding his words oddly touching. After Jim's betrayal, to be wanted after sex as well as for it was a boon for her self-esteem. She kissed him, then slipped on her nightie and headed for the door.

'Wait,' Tom said. 'You'd better take this. I don't know what I'd say to my mum if she found it in my room.'

Holly sauntered back to the bed and kissed him on the lips. 'How about that you were using it to fuck her sister?'

He kissed her back. 'And made her cum with it.'

'Just in case I run into her on the landing...' She lifted one foot onto the edge of Tom's bed. 'Would you like to do the honours?'

It took him a moment to grasp the meaning. 'You're so bad, Aunt Holly.'

'That's what aunties are for.'

Tom slid the dildo into her pussy, concealing it from prying eyes and sealing his cum inside her. After one more kiss, Holly sneaked back to her room.

*

Bill, Julie, Liz, and Olivia stood in the hall, wrapped up in scarfs and hats, ready for their annual trip to the pub to watch United play their Boxing Day football match. Holly, for whom sports offered little interest, used the time to cook for the family, a thank you to Bill and Julie for hosting her and Olivia over the festive period.

'Hurry up or we'll be late,' Bill called out.

Tom ambled down the stairs, clutching his stomach. 'I don't think I can go.'

'What do you mean? Boxing Day football's a family tradition.'

'I know, but I've felt sick for the last few hours. I think it might be something I ate.'

'We all ate the same and we're fine.'

'Maybe a bug then. I want to go, but a pub full of fans and the smell of beer... I don't think I could take it.'

'Alright,' Bill relented. 'Are you sure you're not trying to get out of it because of United's form?'

Tom forced out a laugh. 'I promise.'

'Ignore your father,' Julie said in a more sympathetic tone. 'Go back to bed and get some rest. Your Aunt Holly will be here if you need anything.'

'Just ask,' Holly said with a smile.

Tom went back upstairs while everyone left for the pub. Holly stared after him, not fooled for a second, then went into the kitchen to start dinner.

*

'You look hot in that apron.'

'I thought you were ill.'

Tom walked around the island and wrapped his arms around Holly's waist, holding a tattered old book in one hand. 'You knew I wasn't ill.'

'I've got to make dinner.'

He pulled her hair over one shoulder and kissed the nape of her neck. 'You've got plenty of time. And I'll help you, if you're nice to me.'

'What does being nice to you entail?'

Tom put the book on the counter. 'Do you remember this?'

'Grimm's Fairy Tales. Of course, I read these to you when you were young.' She looked at the cover with an expression of nostalgia. 'That was such a long time ago.'

'I want you to read to me again, Aunt Holly.'

'You mean while we...'

'Um-hmm.'

'Gosh Tom, I don't know. Those are precious memories. I'm not sure I want to tarnish them.'

'We wouldn't be tarnishing them, we'd just be adding new ones.' He sucked on her earlobe, eliciting a faint moan. 'Just a few pages.'

'Tom, I can't...'

He opened the book to the contents page. 'Do you remember my favourite?'

She nodded.

'Please Aunt Holly, just one more,' he said, repeating the words he used as a child.

He slid his hands under her top and cupped her breasts. Her hard nipples poked through her bra, and she arched her back in concession as he tweaked them.

'Okay. Just let me...' She unclasped her bra and skilfully removed it beneath her shirt.

Tom accepted the invitation, kneading her bare tits like dough. It took Holly a while to flip through the pages, pausing to bask in his touch and guide him over her apron.

Tom callously retracted his hands, robbing her of all sensation. 'You're still not reading.'

'Do I get nothing if I don't?' she asked playfully. 'You know, I could just make dinner like I was supposed to.'

Tom leaned over the counter, trapping her with his body. 'Do you want me to go?'

After exchanging a look of pure lust, she forced her tongue into his mouth, desperate for her young and virile nephew.

'No.'

'So read.'

Incentivised, Holly found the right page.'The Two Brothers,' she began.'There were once upon a time two brothers, one rich and the other...'

Tom returned to her neck, beginning the game of composure.

Holly's faint hairs stood on end as her nephew's lips caressed her sensitive skin.'...poor,' she continued. 'The rich one was a goldsmith and evil-hearted. The poor one supported himself by making ohhh...'

He brought his tongue back to her ear, creating an intoxicating echo inside her head.

'...brooms, and was good and honourable. He had two'—she floundered again as Tom's hands returned to her tits—'children, who were twin brothers and as like each other as two drops of water. The two boys... oh, wow.'

ngnx
ngnx
172 Followers