A Sprig of Christmas Holly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom's swelling cock insistently poked her arse. She gyrated her hips, teasing him with some friction while he kissed her. It had the desired effect, and he moaned his appreciation as his tent grew.

'You like that?' she purred.

He stepped back. 'Keep reading, Aunt Holly.'

'The two boys went in and out of the rich house, and often got some of the scraps to eat. It happened once when the poor man was going into the forest to fetch brushwood, that he saw a bird which was quite golden and more beautiful than any he had ever chanced to meet with.'

The absence of contact eased her recital, but she found herself wanting to be challenged. The longer he did nothing, the stronger her desire became for him to tear off her clothes and take her against the counter.

Tom enjoyed her obvious longing, content to stand back while she read herself to frustration. When he decided she'd suffered enough, he crouched on his haunches. She sensed his movement and bent over a little more, willing him to her bum.

He raised an eyebrow as he lowered her jeans. 'A thong, Aunt Holly?'

'I put it on after you said you were ill.'

'You bad girl.'

As she continued to read, Tom tanned her skin with the lace before sliding the thong down to join the jeans around her ankles. The aroma of her pussy immediately hit him, and he wagered he'd be able to slide balls deep with no effort. Tempting though that was, he had other plans for their Boxing Day encounter.

'He picked up a small stone, threw it at it, and was lucky enough to hit it, but one golden feather only fell down, and the bird flew aw...' Her thoughts distracted her this time as Tom spread her cheeks, her anticipation rising for whatever he was about to do.

She yelped as she received a spank, a reminder that she had a job to do. She rubbed her right cheek, imagining with a devilish smile the mark it now bore. If he planned to punish her like that for disobedience, he was creating a perverse incentive.

'Keep reading,' he said.

Holly wiggled her bum. 'Only if you even things out.'

She inhaled sharply as a slap to her left cheek followed. Harder than she had expected, but all the better for it.

'...flew away. The man took the feather and carried it to his brother, who looked at it and said, ohhhhh.'

Tom completed his first slow lick of Holly's pussy, then pulled back to admire her glistening petals.

'Argh, don't stop. Why did you stop?'

'Keep reading.'

Holly complied, and he buried his face between her cheeks. He lapped up every sweet drop of carnal nectar before delving deeper and finding her clit.

'...it's pure gold. And gave him a great deal of money for it. Next day... ah, right there... the man climbed into a birch-tree, and was about to cut off a couple of branches when... oh, Tom...the same bird flew out, and when the man searched... like that, baby...he found a nest, and an egg lay inside it, which was... oh fuck, no one's done that before.'

She stopped reading, closing her eyes as her nephew sucked her labia into his mouth. It was a strange sensation, but the longer it went on, the tighter she found herself grabbing the edge of the counter. It lacked the sensuous bliss of having her clit licked, but such was his devotion to every inch of her, she'd never felt so desired in her life.

She forced her eyes open to reward him with more story.'...which was of gold. He took the egg home with him, and carried it to his brother, who again said—oh!'

She tensed as his tongue circled the rim of her arse. She looked down at him. 'What are you doing?'

'I want all of you, Aunt Holly. Do you trust me?'

She recognised the longing in his eyes, a desire that burned for her as a zealot's would for his goddess. Unable to deny him, she nodded.

She turned back to the book as Tom lapped between her cheeks, pleasuring her arsehole with slow licks and rapid flicks, alternating his rhythm so no one sensation became stale.

'...it is pure gold, and gave him what it was... fuck, I had no idea that could feel so good.'

'I take it Uncle Jim never licked your arsehole.'

'Never. Keep going.'

Holly reached back and grabbed a fistful of Tom's hair. Pushing his face into her arse, she let out a gasped as his tongue penetrated her, then another when he slid two fingers into her pussy.

The book was now redundant; no sentence could be coherently uttered amid the heavenly plundering of her holes. With her anus and g-spot inflamed, she squealed and screamed, the empty house finally allowing her to express her pleasure. She gripped the counter as the intensity built, her arse and thighs shaking as her climax approached.

'Oh, Tom, I'm gonna cum.'

He burrowed his tongue deeper and sped up his fingers, relishing his aunt's arousal on both. Her arse was hot and her pussy sodden, and with one final shout of profanity, she unleashed her orgasmic tide. Her legs almost buckled with the surge, and for the first time, she found herself glad for Jim's affair. Without it, she would never have experienced such heights.

As her euphoria subsided, Tom got to his feet and wrapped his arms around her waist. Holly turned and kissed him, tasting her arse for the first time. As his tongue probed her mouth, she once again felt his insistent erection pressing against her. When he took a small tube of lube from his pocket, she knew he wasn't done with her yet.

He pulled down his jeans and boxers, freeing his cock. Holly reached back to stroke it, stunned at how hard it had become without stimulation. She shuddered as Tom spread lube in and around her anus, her pulse quickening at what was to come. After lubing up his cock, he guided his head to her opening.

'Are you ready?'

'Yes, but go slow.'

Holly trembled as Tom eased his cock into her arsehole. He pause to let her acclimatise, before slowly fucking her with his tip. As she relaxed, he inched deeper, groans escaping his throat as her walls clamped around his shaft.

'God, you're tight.'

'Do you like my virgin arsehole?'

Tom responded by rooting himself, triggering a pained squeal. He paused again.

'Don't stop,' she whimpered, 'please don't stop.'

He continued with slow strokes. Pain had once again become an intoxicant for Holly, intertwining with pleasure as she basked in the taboo of her nephew filling her bowel. He maintained a sensual pace, content to enjoy her snug insides.

'You haven't asked me to read in a while,' Holly said.

'I prefer more grown-up things these days.'

She smiled. 'I have to know, how long have you wanted to do this? I doubt you got the idea this week.'

'Since I was sixteen. I heard you and Uncle Jim through your bedroom door. It blew my mind. You were always my cool aunt, and finding out you loved sex made me see you in a whole new light. I've fantasised about you ever since.'

'Wow, I had no idea.'

'How often did you fuck in your sister's house?'

'Every night of every year. We thought it was hot.' She felt Tom's cock swell inside her, the idea turning him on. 'Didn't your mum teach you not to eavesdrop?'

'It has its perks. I wouldn't have bought you the dildo otherwise.'

'True.' After a pause, her tone became serious. 'Are you sure you're not doing this because you feel sorry for me?'

'Yes. I'm doing it because I love you.' He whispered in her ear while roaming her body. 'I love your tits. I love your stomach. I love your hips. And I love the arse that I'm fucking. Jim was mad to let you go.'

'Oh, Tom, I—'

'Shh,' he said, pressing a finger to her lips. 'I want you to find someone else, someone who makes you happy. But promise me one thing...'

'Um-hmm.'

'That secretly, you'll always be mine.'

'Always, baby.'

'Fuck, Aunt Holly,' Tom said suddenly, 'squeeze my cock.'

She complied with all the devotion he'd shown her, drawing her nephew into a deep kiss while she clenched as hard as she could.

Tom wrapped his arms around her in a vice-like embrace, breaking from the kiss to roar his thanks. Holly closed her eyes as hot semen poured into her bowel, the jewel in the crown of an incestuous secret they would share forever.

Tom eased himself out of her, and she turned to face him. They kissed as she caressed him down to a flaccid state, enjoying the feel of each other amid their afterglow.

'I seriously have to make dinner,' Holly said.

'Okay, I'll sit and watch.'

She feigned a gasp. 'I thought you said you were going to help.'

'I was, but I think it'd be hotter watching you cook with my cum in your arse.'

'How about this: if you help with dinner, I might let you do it again.'

He lit up with an ear to ear grin. 'It's a deal, Aunt Holly.'

*

The next day, Tom joined Julie in driving Holly and Olivia to the airport. Bill and Liz had said their goodbyes back at the house.

'What are your thoughts on us coming up for Easter next year?' Julie asked. 'I understand it might be difficult with all that's going on.'

'I'd love to have you,' Holly said, 'but it depends on whether we decide to sell the house, and if I'm settled somewhere new. I'll have a better idea nearer the time.'

They turned into the airport and parked outside the drop off point. Tom hauled Holly's and Olivia's luggage from the boot, unzipping his aunt's case and removing one of her gloves as he did so.

'It's been lovely seeing you both,' Julie said as she gave them hugs. 'Have a safe flight and let us know when you land.'

'We will, and thanks for everything. Hopefully we'll see you in a few months.'

'Bye, Aunt Julie,' Olivia said.

Tom said his goodbyes, then Holly and Olivia headed for terminal three. As Tom was about to get in the car, he took the glove from his coat pocket and pretended to pick it up off the floor.

'Just a second, mum, I think Aunt Holly forgot this.'

'Be quick,' she said.

Tom jogged after them. 'Aunt Holly, you left this,' he called out.

Holly turned to see the glove in her nephew's hand. 'You go on ahead, Liv. Wait for me inside. I'd forget my head if it wasn't screwed on.'

Olivia nodded and headed to the terminal, while Holly retraced her steps towards Tom.

She took her glove with a smirk. 'That's impossible, those gloves were in my case.'

'You got me,' he admitted. 'Is there really a chance I won't get to see you at Easter?'

'Like I said, it depends on if we decide to sell the house, whether we find a buyer, and if I'm settled in a new place.'

'I understand,' Tom said, the disappointment apparent on his face. 'I just don't think I can wait a year.'

'I'm sure I'll have myself sorted. Besides, I've got a pretty good incentive now, haven't I?'

Tom smiled, flicking his eyes to her bum. 'You'd better not forget what you promised me for helping you cook.'

'It'll be waiting for you.' She pecked him on the cheek. 'Remember, secretly yours.'

With that, she turned and followed Olivia, leaving Tom to fantasise about an Easter as unforgettable as Christmas.