A SSBBW Out of Control

Story Info
My experience of SSBBW on a sex dating app.
2.1k words
4.09
13.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Warning. This story contains violence, pain and urine. If the subject matter is not to your taste then you may prefer not to read further.*

I met my first boyfriend when I was 20 years old. With him I had sex for the first time and I was his first sexual partner too. I remember sex was good. We learned, experimented and were not afraid to make mistakes. More often we had a good laugh rather than a steaming orgasm.

We talked a lot about what we liked in each other, about ourselves and what we considered appealing about others. Looking back we were quite open, masturbated a lot together, often in the strangest places because we both were still living with our parents and we had only very few possibilities to have actual sex.

I was never thin, though back then I weighed at least 60 kilo less than today. The porn my partner looked at was always with very thin girls and his ideal woman was a bit unrealistic. Big boobs, wide thighs but no belly and no skin or stretch marks. Maybe my dreams were equally unreachable but I guess that's what they are dreams for. Yet he started to make remarks, we could go on a diet, maybe, i had a disease that could be treated and if not so maybe I could have liposuction.

After 4 years we had saved enough money and we rented a flat and started decorating it. But not long after we moved in together we split up. For a long time we had to have sex secretly out of the looks of our parents in the car, out in nature or on spare occasions when we were home alone, but suddenly we were able to have sex whenever we wanted, in the comfort of our bed. But there was no sparkling no fire anymore. Tim's comments about my body increased and there were tensions.

My insecurity about my appearance grew and looking back I can not say it was Tim's fault. Maybe it just hit me harder because my body was changing. The firm skin and muscles of my youth were decreasing and gravity hit me. My lack of confidence changed me and I was often depressed and angry. We went separate ways but Tim was and is still a good friend.

Sexually I got out of control. I recognized few men were looking for a big woman to have a relationship with but many wanted to have sex. I subscribed to a sex dating site and due to this I met society in its dirtiest form. A society I was part of, part of the low lifes, perverts and freaks. I had sex with many men and there were some really mentally unstable guy's among them but I didn't care. I didn't care who was between my legs, as long as I got him hard and he wanted to stick his penis inside me everything was fine by me.

This lasted for months and sometimes I had up to 5 bed partners a week. Many men came there just to outlive their fantasy, their fetish or just to have a quick shag. I was treated like a hooker who did not have to be paid and quickly I learned to act like a hooker. To take the lead, give them what they wanted and move on to the next. I never got an orgasm and the best I could hope for was not to be hurt and sometimes have a laugh or some fun. My goal was to find as many men as possible who would see me as fuckable. And to be honest, not all men did. Some walked out on me immediately, some didn't want to be seen with me in public but still wanted to fuck me and some backed off just before things got serious.

I saw and played with all kinds of fetishes. I acted like a corps, treated men like babies, got my feet worshiped and peed over many dicks. I humiliated men, got humiliated, and endured pain up to a certain level. Not as much pain as many men wanted me to endure but certainly more pain than I did to these men. I played mommy, a non, an anime figure and dressed up like an animal. I even did some rape roleplay but one day i was actually the victim of abuse.

I had a date with a guy called Andrei. He was new to the site and therefore didn't have any ratings. By then I saw myself as pretty experienced and I did newbies quite often. It had a certain thrill to which I liked. Besides that the system of the dating site relied on comments about sex partners and a pointing system. The first comments about someone were always considered as the most valuable and most read. The pointing system was about earning points. The more comments you leave the more points you get and there are extra points to be earned for a newby.

Andrei was a fat Polish construction worker and I remember he was amazed he didn't have to pay for having sex. He also didn't seem to understand how to fulfill my needs. Yet that was something I was used to, most men just knew in and out and dropped their load. He was arrogant though and I insisted on some rules. A shower, a toothbrush and a condom. No violence, no pain and no extremes. Things would be over when he didn't have a boner for 10 minutes and afterwards I could leave whenever I wanted. We agreed to go to his place. Leaving a place was always easier than working a guy out of my door. He just said 'yeah yeah' and seemed only to focus on getting his dick inside a pussy.

It was kind of a surprise he didn't get up immediately considering how horny he was. He needed some courage and ordered beer. After two or three he seemed more relaxed and friendlier. I usually never drink but ordered a beer too. After one I already felt a bit dizzy but that feeling was just what I wanted.

That feeling though was new to me and made me quite horny. I ordered another beer, then one more and more.

I remember a car ride in the dark and stumbling in Andrei's arms toward a white painted house. I sat down on the sidewalk when he opened the door. I couldn't get up and with the help of two or three of his friends that lived in the same house they carried me inside. In the small hallway there was a steep stair I had to climb, but despite the pushing and pulling of Andrei and his friends I didn't manage to get up there. Half way up I fell down and hurt myself really bad. I was in so much pain I didn't realize what happened.

Yet I was still in a funny mood. Andrei and his friends didn't know what to do with me and it made me feel powerful. Five strong, tough men around me, all sexually in need. As I sat down in the hallway I took a look at my bruised ankle. My skirt rolled up revealing my panty. Quickly one of the men took my leg to check my wound and another guy took my other leg. While holding them high and wide they kissed and licked every inch of my legs saying " sorry, sorry sorry beautiful lady " with an eastern European accent.

The beer gave Andrei courage and he kneeled down between my legs, bending over, squeezing my butt cheeks with his hands and making an air blowing noise with his mouth while rubbing his face in my crotch.

"Come on guys, make me wet." I said while another friend was caressing, holding and weighing the size of my tits in awe. I had to warn another guy not to kiss me and leave my face alone. He became angry but stood up, took his penis out of his pants and started to masturbate right before my face.

2 guys were still holding my legs high but now they all seemed unable to hold their penis and cum inside. One guy lowered his pants and rubbed his penis against my leg, holding it in my knee pit while thrusting and kissing my toes. The other one holding my leg rubbed his shaft between the sole of my foot and his belly. Between my legs was Andrei kneeling down. He still didn't manage to take off my panties and just pulled it aside a bit to reveal my vagina. He didn't come close to my womanhood often though. He was more busy stroking his cock while now and then he licked the edge of my labia, moaning and breathing heavily as if he performed a physical tough porn act.

At first came the guy masturbating over my face. His cum dripped out of his hairy penis and in order to depreciate me he made sure it landed on my mouth. He didn't expect my reaction though.

"Come on guys, you can do better. Make my pussy wet, not my face."

They mumbled in their own language, determined, angry. The best they came with was wetting my pussy by squirting their cum on my panties. The three guys down my legs came almost at the same moment. Shooting their seed on my panties, my legs and my belly. The one masturbating while touching my breasts kneeled over me and squeezed my breasts and rubbed his cock between the fabric of my dress. His cum soiled my dress and he wiped his penis with it afterwards.

When the first load was dropped they looked at me angrily. I rub my clit fast with my fingers. I licked my lips slowly, making sure they saw me in awe. Andrei slapped the hand I was masturbating with. Got his hands around my butt, wiggling my fat, loose skin. He slapped me, hit me hard, not to fondle but to hurt me. I was surprised, astonished and the slap pushed out a sigh of air out of my lungs. It was the starting sign for more violence. The lad near my face swagged big now weak and dirty penis in my face. The guy next to my breast stood up and started pissing over me, over my crotch, my belly. My dress got wet and it was a joy for him to get me as wet as possible. Andrei and the ones holding my legs laughed but didn't want to get wet and dropped my legs and pulled back. Now they all took their penises and started urinating.

The foot I hurt when falling down the stairs felt really bad as the guy dropped my leg. But I laughed, played along, cupped my hands trying to throw some piss back at them and opened my mouth as an aiming spot for them. After they wiped off their last droplet of piss on my dress they all laughed and sexual tension suddenly dissolved. Two of them went upstairs to their rooms immediately. Only Andrei stayed for a minute, unsure what to do.

"Fuck off!" He said. Trying to lift me under my arms. Eventually I tried to get up but the pain in my foot threw me back. Andrei was angry and worried. He also went upstairs but came back a few minutes later, handed me a tablet and some water.

"Here ... then go ... "

I don't know what it was but it knocked me out. I woke up dizzy, early in the morning. A neighbor called the Police when he saw me from outside, lying in the hallway, passed out. He rang the door but no one opened it. The police saw me in danger and within half an hour firemen came to open the door and an ambulance to check on me. At least 8 men stood around me looking at my dirty body, dirty clothes, lying in piss and cum with a broken foot. The Polish men were questioned but I didn't file any charges and I never saw them again.

I guess no one will understand, but I don't regret anything. Although I fell down the stairs due to some drugs Andrei put in my beer, I don't blame him, I just think he is an asshole with needs who could have done more to help me. The biggest eyeopener yet were the first responders who talked foul about me, my body, while thinking I was still passed out. It made me realize that I should only depend on myself, take my life in my own hands without being led by what men thought about me.