My Lovely, Large Librarian Ch. 01

Story Info
Full figured woman sets her sights on a younger man...
7.4k words
4.62
7.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the library at school when I first laid eyes upon Mrs. Highland. Seated in a study desk, I turned to ask my classmate for something, and then I saw her. She was a woman in her 40's, and had very long black hair.

She was a heavy woman, no doubt about it. But that was my new thing, anyway.

I was 18, so of course I had been attracted to girls before. Lately I was noticing that my palette included girls that were curvy, chubby, or even very fat. I still appreciated fit bodies, but something about a body with more cellulite really did it for me.

And regardless of size, a pretty face and nice personality made all the difference to me.

Mrs. Highland was new to Bayview Secondary, replacing Mr. West, the old librarian who had retired early-- I'd find this out later that day during an assembly, where she was introduced to the school.

My first impression of her was a little...skewed.

When I looked across the library, she was bent over, picking up a fallen book. She wore black jeans, and her ass was very large. I stared as she stood up, and turned. She had a nice face. Warm, brown eyes that seemed tired but patient. Her nose was short but cute. She had a wide smile, and great teeth.

Also, she was very voluptuous. I'm talking all over. Big boobs, a big belly, and very large arms. She was pretty fat, but she carried it well. She had a forest green blouse that was thin and offered a modest view of her cleavage.

I kept my distance that first day, but I was determined to say something to her. I never felt this way about an adult before. I had never even had a girlfriend.

The next day I spent my free block in the library again, even though I had no homework to work on. I wore my baby blue plaid collar shirt, trying to appear more adult.

Mrs. Highland was behind the counter. I walked over, feeling nervous.

"Hello," I said, my voice cracking a little.

"Hey there," she said warmly-- big smile. "What can I do for you?"

Today she sported a purple turtle neck sweater. She wore clear framed glasses that added to her cute librarian appeal.

I had forgot her question. Crap.

"Sorry," I said, "I'm a little foggy this morning. I just wanted to say hello, and welcome to...uh...the school."

"Oh, thanks," she said, leaning forward, "happy to be here. What's your name?"

"Mark," I said smiling. I was a little tall for my age, at just over six feet, but I was starting to realize I wouldn't get a whole lot taller. I had her beat by a few inches anyways.

"I'm Mrs. Highland. Pleasure to meet you Mark."

I was about to leave, totally devoid of topics to talk about, when I saw the sign on her desk.

It read:

LIBRARY VOLUNTEER NEEDED, SPEAK WITH MRS. HIGHLAND.

I paused.

"Hey," I said, pointing to the sign, "You still need help?"

"Still?" she said, scoffing. "I just put that up, not two minutes ago! I need someone to help put books away. I'm here full time, but I still need help with my workload, apparently. Mr. West did, but he was quite a bit older than myself. Are you interested?"

She raised an eyebrow, and had the faintest smirk.

"Yeah," I said with zeal, "When do you need me?"

"Oh, just anytime between 9 and 3, when you have a free period, or time on your lunch. Might only need you for 15 minutes a day, I think. Are you responsible?"

She sort of...inspected me, as if she could tell by looking.

"I am," I said, "To a fault, probably. I have my second block free, and I usually spend it here anyway."

I was pretty boring. Not popular or unpopular. I stayed under the radar, and didn't get into trouble, ever.

"Okay, Mark. You're hired. I can't pay you, but it looks good on a resume, or whatever." She laughed.

Man, I liked her. She seemed so easy going. I guess she wasn't a teacher exactly, but she felt nothing like any teacher I'd ever had. She was cool. She had a youthfulness to her.

"I'm caught up for today, but I'll see you tomorrow morning?"

I nodded. She handed me her paper sign.

"You can recycle this for me," she said. Our fingers touched, just a little. I went back to my desk.

I folded the sign up and put it in my pocket. When I went home that day, I unfolded it and put it under my pillow. I read it over and over like it was a little trophy.

Seeing as I hadn't had a girlfriend yet, this opportunity felt special somehow. At the very least, I might get to talk with this woman a bit more. Maybe it was sad, but I felt stoked for tomorrow.

Wednesday came, and after my first class, I arrived in the library at the start of my free period.

Mrs. Highland was back to her green blouse. She smiled when I came in.

"Hey Mark," she said warmly. "Ready? I got a lot for you to do."

She handed me a single book: Where the Red Fern Grows.

She laughed. I liked her laugh, it was whimsical, and cute.

"So, the one book?" I said smiling, "Just...put it back?"

"Yeah, it's been scanned. You just need to use that sticker and arrange it by--"

"Category and author, yeah, I'm here a lot." I realized that I had interrupted her, and that it could have come across rude.

"Sorry," I said, shifting my stance.

"Sorry for reading a lot? Don't be. Go, I'm timing you." She winked at me.

I blinked slowly, and took the book to the shelves in the back. The library was pretty dead. Not a lot of students around. I popped it into its rightful place, and returned.

"Too slow," she said, "Fired."

I didn't know how to react to her playfulness. I just pretended to look dejected, and started to walk away.

"So anyways," she said, ignoring my little act, "That's about it for today. Unless you want to help me clean."

"Sure," I said, "Anything."

"ANYTHING?" she said with great exaggeration. "Just kidding. It's not that bad, just a bit of dusting on the top shelves. You're taller than me. I got a step stool, but I don't trust it."

She pointed to a cracked, plastic 2-step that looked cheap and old.

"I don't think it would support my weight." She had a little smirk on her face again. I resisted glancing down at her very full figure.

I grabbed a dust cloth and started walking towards the shelves in the back end of the library.

"Oh, sorry Mark," she said, putting down some sort of checklist. "I should have said-- the janitor does all that out there. It's just in this little back room here that I need you for."

She led me to a room I'd noticed before, but had never seen from the inside.

It was small, just enough room for a few shelves for spare textbooks and some office supplies. It had a little window to the front desk.

I started to dust the top surface, as she watched.

"Great," she said. "I'll be out here if you need."

This was going to be a quick job, as there wasn't much to dust. I finished off one half, and came around the other side, and spied on Mrs. Highland through the small window as I slowly cleaned.

I watched as she slowly swayed her wide hips back and forth as she jotted things down on her checklist. Her bum was big-- no way I could wrap my lanky arms around her waist and still touch my fingers. I imagined trying. Before I knew it, I was getting hard.

Fuck me.

I stopped watching her, but it didn't help. My jeans felt tight and cumbersome. I thought of dust, and books, and--

"Hey," she said, suddenly in the doorway, one hand on her soft hip.

"H-hey," I stammered.

"I just wanted to say, you're doing a great job," she said smiling.

"Thanks, Mrs. Highland."

"It's Lisa," she whispered. "Our secret though, okay?"

She turned and went back to her spot by the counter.

Obviously my boner wasn't noticeable, which seemed insane to me. It felt like it was at max capacity in my stupid tight jeans.

It slowly subsided as I cleaned, as I ignored her almost entirely. Her name was Lisa. It was a pretty name.

With nothing left to clean I emerged from the room.

"All gone," I said.

"What is?" she asked as she turned to face me.

"Oh. The...dust." I stood there like a dope holding the rag. All gone, Mark? A Freudian slip if there ever was one.

"Gotcha. Well, congrats on your first day. I'll let you go for now. Coming back to me tomorrow morning?" She crossed her arms, awaiting a response.

"Yup," I said, trying to be a little too cool, "I'm all yours."

I felt like a dork as she stared at me, her hazel eyes gleaming.

"Good," she finally said. "You're all mine, then." She looked back down at her sheet, smirking. I made my exit.

What the hell was all of that?

The rest of the day was a blur. I could barely focus in class. I just ran through the moments in my mind, over and over, trying to determine how much of that was in my head, and how much was real.

Her name was Lisa Highland, and I was in love.

That night, I thought of her. I replayed the events shot for shot, but then imagined if things had progressed. If she had seen me hard. I imagined that she liked it.

As I lay there, gripping my shaft while thinking of Mrs. Highland-- of Lisa-- I came. I immediately felt guilt and shame. She was an adult, and I was basically a kid. I fell asleep soon after, feeling dirty.

Thursday.

My first class dragged by as I awaited free period.

I practically jogged to the library, then found Ms. Highland waiting for me inside.

"Hi Mark," she said, seeming a little down. She looked like she had a bad sleep. She was back to the purple sweater.

"Hey, Mrs. Highland."

"Much more for you today," she said, pointing to a cart full of books. "Wish I was kidding."

"Cool," I said, coming around to grab it.

"I'm a little off today," she said softly. "If I seem cranky, don't take it personally, okay?"

She definitely sounded a little on edge.

"No problem," I said, rolling the cart away.

It took me a good fifteen minutes to put them all back. I came back with an empty cart. The library was basically deserted. Not many people spent their free periods in the school library.

"Are you okay?" I asked with genuine concern. Hopefully it came out friendly, and not weird. I stood there with a hand on the cart.

"You're sweet, Mark," she said, putting her hand on mine, for just a moment. "Not really. I just found out--"

She paused, and sized me up. She looked around.

"I shouldn't be talking about this. It's...not very professional."

"Please," I said, "You can tell me, but only if you want to."

She smiled. "Oh, Mark. You're a gentleman."

She breathed in deep, then exhaled.

"I had some...suspicions about my husband. I found out they were true. Without getting too personal, I think we're over. And...that's probably for the best."

"Oh," I said, totally out of my depth, "I'm really sorry."

"It's hard to compete with the younger models," she said very quietly. For a second I thought she meant a real model, but I clued in.

"She's probably about your age," she said absentmindedly. She seemed to remember she was talking to a student, and became very flustered.

"Mark, I am so sorry. I think maybe I need to--"

"I wish I could give you a hug," I said suddenly, almost under my breath. I just wanted to make her feel better, but it was a crazy thing to say to a stranger.

"Oh," she said, but with that little smirk replacing her worry.

She was silent for a bit.

"Can I speak with you in here?"

Her voice was professional again. I was about to receive the talk, hidden from sight, from public ridicule. I led the way, turning the corner, prepared for her to explain why adults and students shouldn't talk like--

I turned, and she pulled me in close. She wrapped her soft arms around me, and I melted into her warm, marshmallow curves. She hugged me so tightly that I could feel her thighs, belly, and breasts all pushing against me. My hands rested on her back, and I squeezed her tight. She smelled like heaven.

"Thank you, Mark," she breathed into my ear. "You're so very kind." She released me, and I did the same as she stepped back.

"I feel a little better," she said, still blushing, "thanks to you."

"Good," I said, not sure if I was awake or dreaming.

"If I need another one, I'll let you know," she said, and returned to the front desk to help a student.

I stood there, body tingling. I didn't know how to do life after that moment. I also didn't know if I had work to do still.

I walked to the front desk, and saw that Mrs. Highland was talking with a girl I sorta liked, Amy Hoff. She was so meek and small compared to my new boss. Nice girl, but no competition at all for who held the top place in my heart.

"Hey Mark," she said, waving.

"Hey Amy."

"Thanks for the help Mark, you're done for the day," Mrs. Highland said. She gave me another wink, unseen by Amy.

I joined Amy and we chatted for a bit before heading to the next class together.

At lunch I returned to the library, something I hadn't done in a while. Usually I sat outside, but I wasn't really hungry today.

"Hey Lisa," I said after scoping out the library for any would-be eavesdroppers.

She looked up at me in surprise, then smiled. She didn't seem nearly as gloomy. "Hmm, well hello...Mr. Nickel."

My last name-- how the heck did she know it? Eh, I was probably in her database somewhere. Also-- very clever, Mrs. Highland.

"Can't keep a secret, huh?" She smiled wide, eyes narrowed.

"My bad," I said. "Just dropped by to say hi."

"Hi." She looked back to her notebook. "Is Amy your girlfriend?"

"Uh," I said, taken aback, "No, just friends. I don't have a girlfriend."

Without looking up, that smirk appeared on her lips again.

"So I don't need to be jealous?" She locked eyes on me then, and I could have died right there.

"Nope," I said, out of conversation ammo.

"Good. See you in the morning?" she said, still looking at me, with an expression I couldn't decipher.

"Yup." I left, as I had no other business in there now.

Friday came. Damn, what a whirlwind of a week. Last week I had never even flirted before.

I couldn't even tell you what happened in my first class. I walked in a mindless fog en route to the library.

She was wearing a new, summery dress: black with colorful dots all over. Her soft arms were bare from the shoulder down. She had a little bit more makeup on, but it was subtle.

She watched as I walked up to her and put my arm on the counter. "Hey, what's the plan for today?"

"Well," she said, adjusting her clear frames, "It's been slow, so not much, but..."

She turned to gather some folders, giving me a nice view of her rump. Her bare calves were smooth, and she had a little tattoo on her ankle. I couldn't tell what it was, maybe a cartoon version of a--

"Mark," she said, peering over her shoulder. Crap. Maybe she had caught me staring. "I have a proposition for you."

She turned, and placed a large stack of folders on the counter.

"These are documents, for an audit. Do you know what that is?" She pursed her lips, waiting for an answer.

"My dad had one this year for his business," I said. "So, like, a check on your inventory, sales records, taxes?"

"Pretty much," she said, impressed. "We don't do sales here, so it's just an inventory audit, really. Self-audit, they call it."

"Okay," I said, not sure what she was getting at. Maybe I fucked something up the other day?

"My question, Mark, is: what are your plans after school today?"

"Nothing," I said. Not true-- my mom wanted to take me clothes shopping. But that could wait.

"In that case," she said, her smirk returning, "how would you like spending a couple hours after school with me, in here, counting books? I'm allowed one volunteer, and we can order pizza."

Oh my. The gods smiled upon me this fine Friday.

"Yes," I said, tapping the counter, "I'd love to."

"Mr. Nickel, you're my hero," she said, moving the folders to the back counter, giving me another moment to scope out her excellent behind, then turning back to me.

"We can't do it until classes are over, but then we lock up and just start going at it." She looked straight faced at me.

"Okay," I said, unable to tell if she was toying with me, "what should I do in the meantime?"

"Come around to this side," she said, beckoning me with her finger. I just noticed that she had recently painted her nails purple.

I did as told.

"I wanted to thank you for the other day. You were sweet to me, and you cheered me up."

She held up a small box.

"My way of saying thanks," she said, as she offered it to me. I opened the box.

Inside, there was a nickel-- just a five cent coin. But there was a little note under it. I unfolded it and read it.

It read:

"If I had a Nickel for every time I needed a hug..."

I looked up at her. She looked bashful.

"It's lame, I know," she said. "I'm not great with jokes."

"It's cute," I said thoughtfully. "I love it."

"Can you recycle that note for me?" she asked politely. "As in, shred it? It was for your eyes only."

I put it in my pocket. We had a little moment, where we just looked at each other, smiling about nothing. About everything.

"So," she said, watching as students came into the library, "see you here after school?"

"It's a date," I said, walking away.

"It's really not," she said in a sassy tone, but her face said it all: she was happy we would be spending time together.

Classes came and went. I think Amy was trying to make plans with me at lunch but I was zoned out.

A fire drill happened at the start of my last period and I just went through the motions like a zombie. I was coherent enough to remember to text my mom that I'd be home late.

I finally made it to the end. I made my way towards the library.

There was a sign on the door:

AUDIT IN PROGRESS STARTING 3:15. LIBRARY WILL BE CLOSED.

I walked in, past the magnetic detectors for book theft, and couldn't find Mrs. Highland anywhere.

"Back here!"

I turned, and she was bringing out a rolling cart with the folders from the other day stacked on it.

Her cleavage was pushed together. She smiled, and her white teeth gleamed.

"You ready for our romantic night together?" she said, giggling. God, I loved her laugh. I couldn't believe she still entertained my flirtations, and contributed her own as well.

"Yeah," I said, "bring on the sexy audit."

She laughed even harder; Already, things seemed more relaxed than during school hours.

"Go lock us inside," she said, pointing to the door, "I already cleared everybody out."

It was weirdly quiet in here. No typing, or the odd chatter or cough. Just us. I went to the door and sealed us inside.

We were alone. Soon, no student would even be in the halls.

"Okay, Mark. First things first."

I came over to the cart, standing next to her. She smelled great. A little perfume, a little natural scent.

"What kind of pizza do you like?"

She asked it like the answer might possibly reveal something about my character.

"Meat lovers?" I said.

"Weird," she said, clearly feigning surprise, "You don't SEEM like the type of guy who prefers a lot of meat on their...pizza."

She giggled. "Kidding. That's my go-to as well. If it wasn't obvious, I eat way too much pizza, Mark."

"Well," I said, doing my best not to size her up too blatantly, "You look great, Lisa. Love the dress."

"Charmer," she said, biting her lower lip.

She took the cart and led me to the outside end of the first of several aisles. She grabbed a file.

"Let's at least pretend we're here to do some work. So, we're going to stagger this a bit, but I'll be verifying our inventory from A to Z, and you'll follow behind, checking my work.

"It's easy, but it's a slow process. They're too cheap to upgrade to a system where we can just scan it all. The only scanner is built into the counter. How dumb is that?"

"Frustrating," I said. I was often a man of few words.

"We'll take a break after the halfway point, have some food, and finish up by...well, hopefully no later than 6pm. Sound good?"