A Stable Change

Story Info
It takes some finesse...
2k words
4.21
4.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allure was in her element. She, herself, having served as a pony eight fulfilling years for her equestrian caretaker, was fully capable of the task now put to her. She had been promoted, as such, from one of the stable of ponies to the stable master. Her new job, amongst other things was the readying of all the young mares for any of their Mistress's whims.

Today her task was to kit out her owner's newest acquisition, a somewhat rebellious little filly that had been given the name of Finesse.

In her own quarters, Allure was preparing for her first encounter with Finesse. Adorning her tall lithe frame in a rather provocative latex form of a riding outfit with gleaming black jodhpurs clinging to her endless silken stems as they slid into a stacked and equally gleaming pair of knee-high riding boots, buckled tight. She had chosen a white latex blouse with a spill of frills tickling the lush swell of her bust. Fingers were clad in elbow length black gloves sealing slickly over the sleeves of her blouse, contrasting the color. She also decided to wear a little black eye mask, for a little added intimidation. Hoping to quell the new little addition's rebellious nature with but a look.

Striding to the cabinet where she was allowed certain tools to help coddle or manipulate the mares, she selected a couple crops and brushes and moved out into the main area of the stable.

She beamed with pride as she looked about her at the beauties in their separate pens. Lust was pacing, as was her usual, such an insatiable restless beast she was. Melody was for once quiet, sleeping tethered to a post.

Radiance was the most beautiful and breathtaking of the fillies. The gorgeous beast was eyeing her right now, just standing there proud and bright.

As she had some time to spare, Allure sauntered over to the amazing silver maned pony. Radiance was one of the only mares that had been proud of Allure's transfer of positions. The two of them had always been very close sisters, despite the change in status they were still sisters in their service to their Mistress.

She entered Radiance's pen, cooing softly to the beast, watching the grace of her lush, curved body as she paced upon Allure's approach. Gently patting her flanks, calming her, admiring her. The stunning beauty was always in perfect form, taking such pride in herself, wishing to be the best for their owner. Thus, as her stable master, Allure was quite proud of her. She slowly began to brush the girl's mane and tail, briefly reminiscing about their time together, before she heard a commotion at the open barn door.

With a slight frown that she knew Radiance caught, Allure excused herself from the pen and made her way to the entrance, sunlight beaming through the hay strewn main area through the slats of windows. This is where Allure held her first vision of Finesse.

She was the palest creature Allure had ever lain eyes on, almost pure white. She was tall, taller than Allure herself and she was heeled whereas the new filly was barefoot at the moment. She would tower in her hooves. A shock of brilliant red curls danced with her every guided step, and a sprinkle of freckles powdered her nose. Quite beautiful in a dangerous way, she knew instantly this girl would need taming and probably a good bit of tethering. Lust was restless and rebellious in the sense of her constantly quaking libido, but this beast...her rebellion would be for the fun and chaos of it...to keep things interesting; and perhaps that is why their Mistress procured her.

Taking the reins in hand from her assistants, she applied a swift jerk to the leash, to establish instant command. Rather stunned the new mare stumbled and followed without struggle as Allure led her to a private area to equip her in the accoutrements of a pony.

Tethering the girl to a post in the middle of the pen, she slowly walked round her, letting her eyes flit over the beast in inspection. Her previous attendants had kept her well-groomed and Allure deemed her ripe and ready for her new role.

Stepping to one side, she scooped up a flimsy black suit of transparent latex, she turned on her heel and eyed the mare to gauge how much of a fuss she might be intending to give during her dressing. Finesse was just gazing brazenly back at her, and yet she seemed to go through a quiver which seemed at odds to her temperament.

Approaching the girl as she unfurled the bundle of latex and gingerly parted the first leg hole, she commanded Finesse to lift her left leg. Surprisingly the new pony did so without preamble, and so Allure crouched down to work the leg of the suit up the strong calves of the girl.

Allure was rather perplexed by Finesse's seeming acquiescence. She had expected some fight. Stamping. Pacing. Perhaps even rearing. But she was docile.

Working the suit up each leg helped it to open, and she slid it up along her flanks to envelop her torso, before easing her arms into each sleeve, and folding the hood up over her head to frame her face. Stepping behind her she grasped the tab of the zipper just above her sex and zipped it between her legs and all the way up her spine to the nape of her neck. Lastly, she delicately tugged at the girl's wild curled locks, pulling her mane through the slit in the top of the hood.

She stepped back and thought about how the tint of the suit would highlight the white flesh of her curves once the suit was lubricated to shine and gleam. Allure turned to fetch a bottle of oil and approached Finesse to liberally pour some down her front. Placing the bottle to the side she worked at caressing every inch of the filly, smoothing the oil into the delicate fabric and sealing it against her skin so her assets shone through, she offered the girl a little assuring smile.

She was still rather taken aback by the passiveness of the wild beast. There had to be a reason for it. Allure made a point to file this away for later, she might be behaving right now but her manner could change at any time, and so Allure vowed not to become complacent with this seemingly yielding behavior. But, for now she contented herself to work her fingers into the flesh of the pony, the entire front becoming transparent with shine.

Taking the bottle she stepped behind Finesse, watching as the girl arched herself to help the oil trickle down her spine. She continued to work her fingers along the flanks, sides and back of the beautiful creature, watching its soft even breaths become slightly heavier at the continued touch of warm hands to her body. This allowed Allure a secret smile behind the pony's back. Finesse was obviously enjoying the attention in her own silent way.

Placing the bottle aside once more, Allure produced two gloves bright red in color to accent Finesse's hair. She began working the first upon the girl's left hand, lacing fingers to be sure the latex would cling to the pony's digits. Once both gloves were applied, she worked some oil into the pony's arms and hands.

Allure stood back and smiled admiring the way this beauty was coming together, feeling sure that their Mistress would approve. Allure brought forth a pair of booted hooves, these also in a bright red, with a gleaming chrome horseshoe upon each sole. She reached down along Finesse's leg, patting her calf to allow her to raise her foot and bent to fit the first hoof, zipping the boot closed and bucking it tight round her ankle. She then followed suit with the second hoof and stood back a moment again to gauge the grace of finesse's balance within the hooves.

Finesse took a couple of prancing steps, not even wavering, nor teetering within the rather awkward hooves. Allure smiled brighter letting the girl know she was pleased and stepped to the side to gather both pieces of her harness.

The bottom piece was a simple bikini shaped panel of chrome which when buckled sat at her hips, covering her front and leaving the lush transparency of her ass in full display. The buckles cut high up under buttocks to help lift the sweet rear higher, the upper straps simply hugging her hips.

The upper piece of the harness helped to cup the fullness of her bust, fitting underneath to help lift and display her breasts, straining as they were through the black latex. She nodded to herself in approval as it sit perfectly against her flesh like a brassiere.

All that was left was for Allure to fit the proper pony pieces to the ensemble and then to accentuate with decoration.

First, she passed a set of stirrups through loops in the bottom half of the harness, so that the pieces lay along the sides of her thighs. She followed by setting a light saddle with horn along her upper back, connecting through loops under her arms upon the brassiere portion. The head piece consisted of tall tapering pony ears, short square blinders and a thick rubber bit. She gingerly fit this piece around that shock of hair and the pony's head, and began to tighten the buckles, the base of the piece forming a sort of collar with O-rings for leashes and/or reins.

She made sure that the blinders fit correctly to the outsides of her face and the bit could easily slide between the girl's jaws.

Once these necessary pieces were in place, she took a special hair clip to capture all of her curls at the roots, pushing her mane upwards, she then swiftly styled it into a Mohawk of sorts, the curls piled high and set to stand with spray. She placed a solitary tall black feather within the head harness in front of those curled tresses.

She then picked up a bushy tail piece the same red hue as the pony's mane, and with one hand on upon Finesse's hip she set to screwing the piece up into the girl's anal cavity. Stroking her flank in slow calming motions in order to help the beast ease the tail piece into her body. Once the tail settled into place without fear of falling, Allure set about preening the tail, brushing it out so it looked full and shining above her rump.

Stepping to the side, Allure would lastly retrieve a makeup palette to help accent the pony's radiant porcelain face. She applied a stark red above her eyelids, dusted with a fine silver powder to highlight. She drew out her lashes with mascara and applied an equally stunning red to her lip.

After depositing the palette back along the side of the pen, she turned just in time to witness this new pony shimmying in her new form and stamping her foot. The shimmy akin to a body reawakening after a shower, all shiny and clean and new. It looked to Allure as if the pony was stepping into her own, embracing her new role...her new skin. At that moment, Allure realized that Finesse had stayed calm for her dressing because she desired it, she longed for the role of the pony. Oh, she would still be stubborn, brash, temperamental and rebellious. But every fiber of her being had wanted this change into the pony, so she opted not to put up any fight during this process. Their Mistress would have her hands full with this one, Allure felt sure.

Allure then eased Finesse into a pair of arm binders, tightly buckling them behind her along her spine. Attaching a moderately long leash, she helped Finesse to prance in the main area of the stable for a short time before guiding her out of the stables to bring her to their owner, to display the fiery filly.