A Stallion Among The Horses

Story Info
Seduction plays in unusual ways.
3k words
4.66
31.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked the stables. I'm also a farrier. Say it slow.

This is about Reg and his folk's farm, which is actually more like a resort with horses, and a half mile down the road from where I grew up.

His father was always flying some place, his mother oblivious, and tended to by the maid or the cook. His sister was always in town.... or somewhere else, anywhere else. Never here.

Life was quiet. Reg was easily bored. And so he'd come to the horse barns and watch me shovel shit, feed the horses, and groom them. At nearly seven feet tall, he had the body of a greek god. Curly blond hair atop blue eyes and a basketball player's body. Often, he'd swim in the tiniest suit I'd ever seen.

His dick inside that suit was big and I'm sure he knew that it was difficult to contain. Somehow, whenever I had to go to the house, he'd be there, sitting on one of the loungers, or walking around the pool. During the fall and winter, he'd be at the state university on the B-ball team. Late spring and summer, he'd be at the pool. Once in a while some of his friends would drop by. Visits were rare. I probably missed some. I had work to do.

Some afternoons, he'd walk from the pool to the horse barns and shoot the breeze. Everyone would be inside enjoying the air conditioning. I'd be shirt-off, sweating, grooming, moving hay bales, whatever. They paid me well. They never checked on me, or noticed that each day before I left, I'd strip naked behind the shed and shower myself off under the outdoor shower before I left for home.

I'd let the sun dry me for a minute or so, then get back into my boots and jeans, and make sure the stalls were ready for the night, and get in my ancient pickup truck and leave. I wanted to arrive home clean and not stinking of horse muck.

Then one day I noticed that I had a witness. Reg was watching me, maybe sixty feet away, around the corner of one of the barns as I showered. At first I didn't really believe it, but as I turned around, he was spying on me. I saw his tanned body twist away around the corner, then come back. For a week, even on the rainy day, he would spy on me. I figured he was bored.

The following Monday, he was out by the pool all morning, then disappeared. I figured he went into town. I finished my chores, and then got up on the deck under the shower head behind the tool shed to wash. This time, he turned the corner, just as the water turned warm enough. I got underneath and from nowhere, he turned the corner, still in his tiny racing trunks.

He just stood there in the open as I washed, doing my routine. Shampoo, soap, pits, body, butt, dick and balls, legs, feet. I occasionally glanced at him as I washed. The front of his trunks were about to burst open. His dick was huge. Stallion.

His arms were folded across his tanned chest as he watched and I washed. I turned and grabbed the soap and when I looked back, the huge tapered head of that beast had popped out of the trunks. Massive. Stud. I heard gravel crunching. A car was coming. He turned and left. I finished. No one ever came back behind the tool shed, ever.

I thought about that bod and wondered whether I was intrigued or not. I couldn't imagine that he'd be turned on by me, a foot shorter, and built like a hairy gorilla. Fur didn't seem like something that might be attractive. I'm sure I'm part Neanderthal.

For a few days, it rained and rained. The following Monday was sweltering. I did my chores again but hadn't seen Reg or anyone the entire time. The horses were bored and I ran them for a while. They got pretty muddy and it was work to get them cleaned up and groomed. It was a long damn day and I was ready for a shower. I stank. I stripped in the barn and walked behind the shed.

Reg was standing there, waiting for me. He was naked, and his dick was nearly hard and jutting away from his thighs, the tan line of his trunks made a huge contrast.

In a soft voice, he asked if he could wash me. No one's around, he said. Please? I may have smirked. I'm pretty sarcastic sometimes.

I thought about it. Why the hell not?

I got up on the deck and turned on the water. It would be a minute or so while the hot water raced from the tank. I stood there, naked in front of him. My dick might be eight inches. His was at least ten, and it was pointing straight at me, this huge monstrous phallus. The family jewels hung below that, two golf ball-sized testicles. Fucker was in heat. Stallions.

I stepped under the water. I grabbed for the shampoo but he stopped me. "I'll do it all," he said. He took his huge fingers and proceeded to work the shampoo into my hair was the sun cooked through us. His giant dick brushed me several times as he worked his fingers through my hair. I rinsed.

He took the bar of soap and started washing me, running his fingers through my fur as he did so. His dick was wiping me now more frequently. He didn't have a hair on his body, and had the barest of pubes. Swipe swipe it went, wiping me. The tip was wet. He was wiping his lubrication off onto me.

He almost moaned loudly as he ran his soapy fingers between my furry ass cheeks. I didn't want to get hard, but I did anyway. Mine pointed towards the sky. His was so heavy it was just perpendicular. He made it a point to touch his dick with mine. Sword fighting, I think they call it. He was being very very gentle as he washed my muscular brick of a bod.

Then he knelt down to do my legs, my cock inches from his face as the water cascaded down me. Carefully and gently he washed, doing one leg and a foot, then the other my dick brushing his head now and then as he moved around. I could feel his breath on me, and especially on my dick. He finished, and stared at my dick. Then he did it.

He took my dick into his mouth, wrapping his lips around me, swirling his tongue on the head of my dick as he slowly started to bob, bobbing until he his nose almost hit my furry pubes. He moaned loudly. He steadied himself by putting his hands on my ass cheeks, and slowly bobbed, patiently, using his lips and tongues until I knew I was going to blow. I put my fingers in the wet curls of his blond hair, and I pumped twice, and shot my load. He sucked it up and ran my dick around his lips, coating them with my residue.

He shakily stood up. I've never seen a dick more massively erect on a man before or since. He put one hand on my shoulder, and the other on that massive rod and stroked it a few times and then started hurling huge wads out the tip of that massive head, across the deck, splattering six feet away on the side of the shed. Three or four huge wads emerged, then they slowed down to lots of dribbles. His hand was squeezing my shoulder tightly. He groaned as we stood there in the late afternoon sunshine, water still cascading down our bodies.

Embarrassed, he started cleaning himself. His dick had become somewhat flaccid. It had started to droop a bit and two more thick drops of juice oozed out. From somewhere, he found his trunks and hastily put them on. See ya, he said, and he was gone.

* * *

When I arrived the next morning, the place had emptied. A note said they'd be away for a few days, and oh, here's your instructions. It was still sweltering, and the horses needed working. No rest for the weary. There was no Reg for the next two days. Temperatures continued to soar, and I rode and ran the horses, taking care of all eight as best I could. They seemed happy. It was drenching work. Yeah, the pay was good.

On the third day, Reg arrived alone in his huge Lincoln. He looked happy to see me, but had his own chores to do. The landscaper came and left, and afterwards, I went to eat some lunch. Reg was by the pool, swimming as he did, incessantly. I watched from about fifty feet away as he finished his laps and with two hands, pulled himself out of the pool. I might have dropped my sandwich. He was totally naked. There was that big dick, flopping around as he walked to the deck chairs and took a swig of something.

I asked myself if I was intrigued. Yes, my cock has stirring and slowly stiffening. I had work to do. I finished the sandwich and went to clean the stalls. After the sixth one, I felt a presence, and as I turned, I noticed Reg standing in the lane, still naked save sandals. His dick was soft and his sunglasses hid his eyes. I continued to rake, sweep. and hose. He stood there and watched. I jokingly asked if he'd like to help. He didn't answer for a moment.

"Only if you're going to be naked with me," he answered. I took a deep breath.

"No. The work is too dirty to do naked." He shrugged a little and continued to watch. I moved to the next stall, and so did he. One more after this one. He moved again to the next stall as I finished it. A bit of food and hay, and the horses could be moved back in. He continued to watch. I noticed no erection. I decided that his sleek hairless bod, the tan lines, the enormous dick, were all having an effect on me. But I was in control. I had work to do.

Finally, the day was finished. Reg had disappeared. Somehow, that had made me less nervous. The tension was gone and I didn't think about it has I stripped naked in the barn, tossing my clothes on the desk chair. The shower would feel great. In the back of my mind, I somehow knew Reg would be there.

And he was.

He asked softly again if he could wash me again. I nodded. He took even more time to wash me than before. And as he ran his fingers between my ass cheeks, he carefully washed my asshole, pushing in slightly. Yeah, I was hard. I knew that a blowjob was the reward. This time, it would be different, however, the reward something I had never even thought of.

The soapy finger actually pushed inside. That was a surprise! His finger was big. I wondered if I should let him do this but he seemed insistent. Then he pulled it out. He washed my cock and balls gently, stroking me almost to the edge of ejaculation, but stopped. His own cock was massive again. Huge, stiff.

He paid lots of attention to my asshole, cock and balls, then dutifully completed the rest of the job. I was really strongly scented before I had started the water. Now I was almost fresh. But he wanted to continue to wash the fur on my ass, and probe my hole with his fingers. He moved me around in the sunshine until my ass faced him, and he put a second finger inside as he stroked my erection, again, nearing the point of no return, then stopping.

I heard him spanking his dick a few times. More soap, then three fingers were now pressing my hole as he stroked me for a third round. I was sure I was going to squirt when he stopped everything.

Then I felt his tongue on my asshole. No one had ever done that to me, ever. It felt delicious and wicked. He continued to use broad strokes, then pokes into my hole. A finger here and there. More tongue. The hot water would soon go, then it did, and I enjoyed the coolness until it was just too cold as he probed and pushed and licked and poked my ass. Finally, I just shut the water off and turned around, my cock now in his face. I wanted my damn reward.

His eyes got wide. My cock was right in front of him. He looked up at me with those blue eyes of his and sucked me down. I knew I would blow fast and I wanted it. Then the fucker stopped. STOPPED! I'm right on the edge, and he STOPS. I was pissed. Fuck. I was ready to grab my dick and just squirt it all over him when he grabbed my hand. "Come with me to the pool". I was angry. But I nodded.

Down the lane past the barns, the little guest house, and through the fence we went until we were there. His cock was still huge. He pointed to a lounger and asked me, please, lay down on your tummy. Tummy?

Ok, I did. He reached under me and pulled my stiff dick back and started to lick it from my head to my asshole and back, hovering behind me, his face getting buried between my furry cheeks. I'd never ejaculated in this position, but I thought that I might. Then I'd have to clean the lounger... and all sorts of thoughts were going through my head. I needed to blow. I was getting ready to flip over and do it myself, despite all the great feelings when he stopped me.

He got up and straddled the lounger, his dick huge and hovering over me. "Touch me, please," he begged. Please!

I wanted to get off. All my raging hormones said shoot it, buddy. I grabbed it anyway.

It was a fucking log of a dick. I pulled on that huge thing once and a huge drop dribbled out of the tip. I stroked it again, and another huge drip came out. Almost trembling, he then shocked the shit out of me.

"Please pretty please, would you let me fuck you?" He had this pleading look in his eyes. Then asked again, almost whimpering.

That thing will never fit in my butt hole, dude. Never. Then he smiled. He nodded his head up and down. "Yes, it will. You have no idea. I did it once with a friend of mine. It fits. It made him shoot a wad to the ceiling in his dorm room!" he said excitedly. Nah. I couldn't believe him.

"Please, just try it. I'll go really slow and you can stop anytime you want. Really!"

Don't ask me why. I told him it was OK to try. His face lit up. I swear his dick got even larger. He lifted my legs and started eating my ass again. From somewhere (he must have planned this), a bottle of lotion appeared and soon his dick and my ass were slathered in it.

Then came the moment of truth. After three of his huge fingers had loosened me, he put his dick at my exit pipe. The pain was searing! I was do dumbfounded that I couldn't think or speak and then half of that fucking log went up my asshole. I couldn't even scream. He held his cock still and slowly, and to my great amazement, the pain subsided almost immediately. Yeah, there was still some pain. OK, a lot of pain but something down there felt really fucking good. The pain lessened more and he jammed two more inches into my hole, more than half now. I couldn't fucking believe it. Then the final two were pushed and somewhere inside, my guts re-arranged themselves.

He held still, letting me get used to it. And then he slowly pulled out, added lotion to his dick, and slowly went back in. I couldn't believe what was happening to me, or why I had let it happen. He moved back and forth, slowly as my ass ring expanded. It started feeling really erotic down there. Some kind of butt glow. I didn't know what was happening, but past the pain, there was huge pleasure as he slowly pistoned in and out of my stretched hole. I looked up and his eyes were closed, mouth slack. He looked down at me and said, "I love your fur. It's soooooo hot" with a breathy voice.

I felt the stirring next in my re-arranged guts, an impending something. Like a lightning bolt, it was an orgasm and wads of juice shot from the tip of my cock, over my head, my face, my chest. It just kept going until another sensation happened. Reg squeezed my legs hard and said, "Oh fuck" and that's when his fire hose started creaming and painting me inside. I could feel the pulses. Endless pulses as he screamed something out. Suddenly, they stopped and in two seconds, I could feel his dick deflate. He groaned. He moved backwards and pulled his dick with it. My ass felt empty, and I could feel his juices pour out of me onto the lounger as he relaxed the grip on my legs and tried to stand up.

He shook himself as I watched, then turned and plunged into the water. I propped myself up and stood shakily, and jumped in next to him.

The water on my ass felt so strange, flowing up inside of my swollen hole. The sun was just about to head down the hills as I turned.

"They won't be back for fifteen days, you know," he said.

Just kill me now, was all I could think.